Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Their Rise. [Plot!]

Go down 
+8
Silent
wretched
MalignitY
WarriorWolf
Starrlight
Shadowed
akkanatrum
Morbid Joke
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Their Rise. [Plot!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:07 pm

If you're bored, my recommendation is to create a wolf profile and start roleplaying on a pack board, lone lands, or adoption, depending on the type of wolf you're playing. That is why you joined the site, right?
Back to top Go down
FireDragon88

FireDragon88

Number of posts : 8
Pawprints : 8
Registration date : 2014-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:34 pm

D: bord
Back to top Go down
FireDragon88

FireDragon88

Number of posts : 8
Pawprints : 8
Registration date : 2014-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:33 pm

bord.......
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:43 am

I've still got two dogs in Mureta if you want to see if this plot can get mixed into the roleplay again.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

Number of posts : 62
Pawprints : 25

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Oh man! We should try at this again! Since I disappeared... and all that. 'Dunno if everyone has been as active lately, but if anyone needs a menace to all go up against, I can take another shot at this idea. xD
Back to top Go down
http://morbid-joke.deviantart.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:15 pm

I'll post when you do. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:16 pm

Together is fine. :3
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Sure! My two characters will. I don't have anyone in that area yet. You want them to go together or separate?
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:28 pm

I'm going to bring Armand into Meurta, anyone care to join him? xD
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:13 pm

*slams into screen like a stupid bird* Place Me In Here! Hahha! Hello All. This sounds so cool now. People throwing Ideas everywhere. Morbid...I must speak with you about this, and involving a secret idea of mine. <.< Silent can't know. No one can...but you...>.> hehe!
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:30 am

that could work.... Damon's a pretty cold guy, but I couldn't see myself making an entirely heartless character o.o..... never have, never will

plottage is always good ^^
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:09 am

Want to have any extra conflict? I was thinking that maybe Gypsy finds friends (and maybe loooove) in the Black Pearl, and thus doesn't want to hurt them later, so she's most likely going to side with the wolves. Buuut, maybe there can be more? Maybe Damon starts liking her and thinks she likes him (cuz she's oh-so-nice) but turns against him later? o-O Dunno, just throwing things out there.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:04 am

That works for me. :3
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:41 pm

I can put Damon wherever you think would be most useful... he could work with Gypsy, but anywhere else is fine also ^^
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:11 pm

I brought Gypsy into the Black Pearl, I had Armand (though I didn't state his name in the post) kind of drop her off there, so I can take him into another pack. Armand told Gypsy she would be on her own for awhile, so does anyone want to bring in another dog after her? Maybe one that had more evil intentions than she does, or knows about Dezmond's plans to infiltrate a pack? Gypsy isn't part of Dezmond/Ajax's pack, she and some dogs from other parts of the city went with Ajax's pack to investigate, so Gypsy isn't plotting to hurt any wolves or anything. Makes nice for a little plot in the Black Pearl, eh? o_o I sound cocky... ;___; I'm not, I swear! I just like creating drama. xD
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Name: Damon
Name Meaning: Tamer
Alias: none that he will answer to
Breed: Norweigian Elkhound
Height: 31"
Weight: 75 lbs
Fur Description: Damon's fur is short and smooth, a glossy mix of ebony and tan. His markings are similar to those of his siblings, tan on his underbelly, neck, and scattered throughout the rest of his pelt.
Eye Description: His eyes are a dark chocolate brown and generally set in a cold expression.
Build: While heavily muscled for his breed, his physical strength does not match that of a brawny wolf. He is tall for a dog but not a giant, his physical proportions slightly above moderate in almost every aspect. It is not his appearance that causes others to fear him, but rather the look in his eye and his general bearing.
Position: -This will be where your rank is determined, so don't fill this out yet, but when you receive your rank, then you can edit your post and fill this in.-
Personality: Damon is generally a forbidding type of guy. He is happiest when practicing authority over others and generally despairs at the stupidity of the canine race. He bows to none unless he respects them, a rare happening, and while he may follow for a while he is always looking for a way to rise in the ranks. Ambition is both his greatest strength and weakness. It makes him driven, a frightening opponent and shrewd thinker, but it also leads to an overwhelming pride and self-confidence.
Brief History: -This doesn't need to be filled out til we determine a basic history of the entire hunting pack, like where they came from and why they're loose. Presumably, they're owned by humans and got loose, or worse, they killed their humans and ran off. Don't fill this out yet.-
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:50 am

oh wow, I just realized that when I thought the site was dead, I wasn't logging in... so of course it wouldn't show me that there were new messages!! -hits self- duh!! sorry guys, lol

I love the new plot!!! The twist is amazing, and the idea of internal conflict is always fun! If we entwine these sites, that gives me another great idea as far as the whole family-thing I have going, so that is amazing =D I won't have to kill off Garett! hehe

I should post my dog's stats soon, but for now I don't really have time.. o.o

(oh, and on dog eat dog, disreguard that part about Tynan... I can't really have him on there if these two sites are connected XD )
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:29 pm

Their Rise. [Plot!] Dezmon12

Name: Dezmond.
Name Meaning: "Gracious defender."
Alias: Dezmond is only what he will go by.
Breed: Irish Wolfhound.
Height:
Length:
Weight:
Fur Description:
Eye Description:
Build:
Position:
Personality:
Brief History:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Their Rise. [Plot!] Beauce10

Name: Ajax.
Name Meaning: "Mourner; of the earth."
Alias: He will only be called by his name, Ajax.
Breed: Beauceron x Rottweiler.
Height: 28" at withers.
Weight: 125lbs
Fur Description: Black-and-tan coloring, with more black than there is tan. He has a harsh short outer coat with a woolly undercoat.
Eye Description: A dark chestnut shade, with a serious and proud expression.
Build: Cropped ears, docked tail, double hind dewclaws, very broad, long-bodied, and athletic. He has varied distinctions between his rottweiler and beauceron blood. He carries the power and strength from both breeds, in a way, he looks more like a masculine beauceron rather than a half-breed.
Position: -He is actually the real leader behind everything, Dezmond is just out doing his dirty work.
Personality: Some find him obnoxious, proud, greedy, and vengeful. Others find him inspiring, powerful, and with great leadership qualities. In most cases, anyone who thinks these things are right. Ajax can quite often be full of himself, rather vain, and headstrong. But he makes up for it in being a leader, helping the dogs he finds in the streets, and raising them as his own. He is a fighter, and he has been all his life. His heart is full of fighting spirit, malice and the will to dominate. Although harsh in nature, greedy, and hot-tempered, there is a side to him that is caring. But overall, he's a villain in the eyes of others, even himself.
Brief History: --

Their Rise. [Plot!] 13876810

Name: Armand.
Name Meaning: "Soldier" from French/Old German origin.
Alias: He simply goes by Armand.
Breed: Large Munsterlander.
Height: 25.5" at the shoulders.
Weight: 70 lbs.
Fur Description: His fur consists of black and white patches, freckles, which is typical of his breed. The coat is dense and long. The ears, front and hind legs, and tail feather.
Eye Description: Dark brown, heavy-lidded
Build: The Large Munsterlander has an elegant build, his stance and make-up give him a look of dignity, drive and swift power.
Position: None yet.
Personality: He is a proud, strong, and wise dog. Thinking before he acts, he will never blindly run into any situation, whether serious or minor. Hunting is his life and blood's passion, and he enjoys doing it whenever he can. Although he shows qualities of a good, strong leader, he humbles himself, and will follow another persona's lead, for making any mistakes would be something that would crumble his pride and set him back. When finding loyalty in another, however, he will devote himself one-hundred percent to them. And though another dog may be dominate, he will always speak his mind, the truth, and stand his ground when he feels justified to do so. Honest, charming, and willful, he can be enjoyable to be around.
Biref History: --

Their Rise. [Plot!] Aussie10

Name: Esmeralda
Name Meaning: "Emerald" in spanish.
Alias: Esme, or Gypsy.
Breed: Australian Shepherd mix.
Height: 21" inches at the shoulders.
Weight: 35 lbs.
Fur Description: With merle coloration, she looks much like an aussie, as she should, her fur is long and smooth.
Eye Description: Almond-shaped, with chestnut coloration. She has a very deep, friendly gaze and looks very alert.
Build: As a medium-sized dog, she's well-balanced, lengthy, and slender, built to run and herd.
Position: None yet.
Personality: True to her australian shepherd blood, she's very courageous and loyal to those she learns to trust, making her a good ally and friend. Though having a friendly side, there's also a hunter under those soft eyes, and she can get highly aggressive when worked up or intimidated. She's not a leader by any means, and usually can be easily led by anyone who seems to look more dominate in her eyes; she prefers to be led than be the lead.

---------------------------------------------

Their Rise. [Plot!] Dutch_10

Name: Demetrius.
Name Meaning: "Follower of Demeter."
Alias: Demetri is what he usually goes by.
Breed: 75% Dutch Shepherd Dog x 25% Anatolian Shepherd
Height: 27" inches at the shoulder.
Weight: 80 lbs.
Fur Description: Short-coated with a golden brindle coloration.
Eye Description: Slender, dark, with a serious or calculating expression.
Build: With the ownership of a strong, symmetrical, muscular body and a deep chest, Demetri is very handsome and masculine. Though powerful, he is still slender, tall, and agile, making him capable of great speed alongside endurance.
Position: -
Personality: At times Demetri can rub off as a cocky, self-absorbed sort, as he was raised in the city by Ajax, a leader in a slum-like district, who is an equally shallow dog. However, he is calm, brave, and steadfast, yet somewhat aggressive. Independence is key, yet he will look to those close to him for reassurance or aid if he finds the need to. He can be possessive, but not entirely jealous, and likes to think of himself as a lady's man, although he can come off as arrogant and vain to some. Rarely does he show any affections towards anyone, unless he's being a kiss-ass.
Back to top Go down
wretched

wretched

Number of posts : 24
Pawprints : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:48 pm

I wasn't able to get it all done, so forgive the choppiness. I'll finish them up soon.

Name: Lyzelle
Name Meaning: Unknown
Alias: Too many, and not enough.
Breed: Side-striped Jackal
Height: 20 inches at the shoulder
Length: 30 inches between head and body, and an additional 16 inches in tail length.
Weight: 25 pounds
Fur Description: With a stride that could break any dancer's heart, and the smooth, melodic voice of an elven princess kissed with a faint accent of the French, Lyzelle sways through life with an air of both witty realism and profound eccentricity. Her very semblance radiates an atmosphere of the fantastic. Unusual she may be, but harsh to the gaze of an onlooker, she is anything but. Lyzelle's eyes, varnished a brilliant, flamboyant violet, clash wildly with the vibrant gold of her upper pelt. This precise splash of ochre drips articulately into a soft, modest undertone of golden tawny, which climbs up her chest and coats her belly in gentle, short curls. She is painted much like a coyote, with soft lines of coppery brown and somber dirty blond eating its way persuasively into the dominance of the electric yellow, a serpent between the sheets of countenance.
Eye Description: Lyzelle's eyes are varnished a brilliant, flamboyant violet and set more forward than back in her sharply cut face. Rimmed in an egyptian's ebony style, they influence the on-looker to think back to eastern roots, as if the elegant almond shape is somehow humanesque.
Build: "She was young, with dazzling, mischievous eyes and a countenance of the strangest kind. Her grins were fleeting, touched with a nefarious curve. I was careful of her tricks, but entranced by her odd charisma. It seemed that with every devilish word, every fluid movement, a ribbon of smoke followed, dripping from her lips with velveteen ease. I never doubted that, despite her seemingly fragile curves and fox-like features, she could do away with me in an instant, if she so chose.

Her build, however, highly commemorates the sleekness of a grown mother fox, her strong legs and slender upper body fit for quick, graceful movement and swift activity. She is more petite than many of her kin, with sharp, defined facial features and a quite lucid, cunning grin, as if she knows more than she lets on. She carries an extremely robust presence, both in looks and personality. Despite being very striking at first glance, there is a certain gentle femininity about Lyzelle that is both captivating and intimidating, and her charm is clear in both her attitude and mannerisms.

Position: -This will be where your rank is determined, so don't fill this out yet, but when you receive your rank, then you can edit your post and fill this in.-
Personality: "She was dominant but persuasive, her thoughts both childish and horribly clever. She had idealism that no demon could ever imagine, desires that would make even the hardest of us tremble with surprise. She appeared so innocent, so virgin to any wrong-doing, that I was sure she was bluffing. But then she grinned toothily at me, winking a vibrant violet eye, and my bravery and doubts in her vanished like spiders in the night. I could only guess the number of knives she hid in her boots and up her skirts, and I was sure she knew better than anyone how to use them."

Unique, and with a flourish of the strange, Lyzelle brings countenance to the idealism of the artistic woman. She is never the same person twice, her moods as inconstant and spontaneous as a thunderstorm. A novel character, plagued by a touch of wanderlust, she finds making decisions both trifling and unnecessary, often maneuvering situations so expertly that the need for choices never arises. True to her species she has a largely inquisitive nature, and commonly follows this sense of curiosity quite willingly. She also has a great loathing for the trite and unexceptional, sometimes simply sauntering abruptly off if she finds an individual particularly lacking in flare or quirk. She has a profound adoration for color and things pleasing to the eye, and being a nimble thief and silver-tongued liar, she'll often take whatever treasures there are to be had, no matter the owner. She will go to any lengths to satiate her hunger for the uncommon, and though she does occasionally make jabs at being particularly and ruthlessly difficult to relate to, she is a manipulator at heart.

Brutality and harshness are not Lyzelle's way. She acts rashly, too true, but her actions always have vague plan and half-formed idealism of outcome. Death is not a game in which she plays often, as she finds it cowardly to simply off your enemies, rather than prove you to be the greater creature. Her temper is mild and rather difficult to arouse, as she is often in the practice of instigating it in others. Her anger is fleeting, and grudges are scarce and few. She finds that life is a thrill if you act on emotional impulse, but it can lead to dire, highly unpleasant consequences, and is quite careful about how she conducts her angst when and if it arises. She prefers settling disputes in games of wit and daring rather than brutal throw downs, as they often both turn out badly, as she is quick but small, and they have become boring for her since early childhood. This, however, does not name her useless in the field of physical combat. She can dance with tooth and nail and swift and deftly as any swordsman, using unpredictability and cunning tact to size the weaknesses of her opponent.

Still, Lyzelle is a gypsy is every aspect of the word, and her greatest desire is to gather a band of the odd and useful to cross Hell and spread anarchy and chaos wherever they can. She has dipped her finger into almost every art you can name, and found success in just as many. Though Lyzelle's greatest flaw is perhaps her habitual dishonesty, it is a more dire tool than you can imagine. Lyzelle's understanding of psyche outmatches many of her age and experience. She would sooner slip a knife between your ribs than tell you the full and honest truth.

Brief History: -This doesn't need to be filled out til we determine a basic history of the entire hunting pack, like where they came from and why they're loose. Presumably, they're owned by humans and got loose, or worse, they killed their humans and ran off. Don't fill this out yet.-

p i c t u r e c o m i n g
Name: Danae
Name Meaning: In Greek myth Danaë was a princess of Argos and the mother of Perseus by Zeus, who came to her in the form of a shower of gold.
Alias: None worth mentioning.
Breed: Sloughi/Greyhound x Rhodesian Ridgeback
Height: 24 inches at the shoulder
Length: Unknown
Weight: 80 lbs
Fur Description: Blue, the base of a tongue of flame that has licked the princess from head to toe in subdued midnight hues. A December bird, she wears a coat of feathers - soft and supple - not a scratch to be seen on her suede-blue bodice.
Eye Description: The girl stares out at the world with bewildered, starlight eyes - illuminated by some arcane fire from within. A cool smoldering, bleeding light into the darkness that seems to dim the already cool coloration of her skin.
Build: Her ample chest blossoms forth from her thin waist into a greyhound plunge, curving up to meet her finely sculptured neck in smooth perfection. Demure beauty, swan-borne into the wild where she might wander beneath the Artemis moon naked- crouching beneath willows and cattails and all the while: singing of her Assiah lost and found. Her body is that of a dancer as toned muscles ripple beneath her bare satin skin, adding a defined beauty to her outline whenever and wherever she moves. There is strength in those legs, fueled with lion-hearted bloodlines and softened with just a dash of grace.
Personality: Don't judge a book by its cover, for this child appears as the bible and reads like bloody murder. Too soon do well-groomed suitors forget her lineage and the festering power that pulses through her inky veins. A wolf in sheep's clothing, the soft mortal exterior is merely false face. On the inside the Princess is all thorns, dripping with red ink as her blackened rose of a heart spins idly. It would be easy to mistake the Princess' identity judging by her mannerisms. In conversation she is soft-hearted, constantly blushing and hiding her face in mock embarassment. A geisha, in a sense, revealing nothing and hinting at everything.
She is the puppet master who adores her toys to the point of frayed strings, whereupon they break from her manicured grasp and fall in a heap forgotten - only to make way for the next disposable plaything. She is insatiable, a pleasure-seeker, a hedonist with the worst sense of wrong. Deceitful to all but her family, and even then the trigger-finger may slip here and there, blame it on mortality and the imperfections it breeds.

Their Rise. [Plot!] 130553
Name: Jeroldine
Name Meaning: Unknown; possible variation of Gerald
Alias: None worth mentioning.
Breed: Rhodesian Ridgeback; crossbreed with unknown sighthound
Height: 26 inches
Length: Unknown
Weight: 60 lbs
Fur Description: Beneath the cloak of fiery dye that clings to her back, shoulders and hips like a snug evening dress is the blunt cut of ivory silk. Her shimmering coat, porcelain in its false luster, clashes in a savage war with brilliant curls of dancing red, her coat a flurry of fire.
Eye Description: But even the most alluring of palettes can be ruined with an expression of the utmost smugness. The most malicious of heartless glances. Her eyes, a hungry, ghoulish umber, shine hauntingly beneath a curtain of long, dark lashes. Her gaze, however enticingly strange, however gorgeously foreign, only mirrors the flat chill of her heart; she is, bluntly, unmoved by anything. Her eyes are those of a playful, lying child.
Build: Her face, crafted meticulously like the point of an arrow head, is a stunning facade of frigid, unaffected dissatisfaction. Built like a dancer, dressed like a queen, indeed, to a painters eye her mask is beautiful, breathtaking. A lithe, toned physique bound with an elegant muscle definition and flaming tresses snaking wildly like cardinal feathers licking past crimson neck and ears, she moves at a calm, rather liquid stride.
Personality: She is ruthless, daunting, a valkyrie and courtesan with a flicker of the rogue. Nothing about her offers warmth, and her very semblance reeks of avarice. Ravenous eyes, so black in their wanting, covet all they touch, and though her compassion might be lacking, her fury is immense, and as unpredictable as any enraged viper.

[Photograph of character w/ credit]

Name: Dumnorix
Name Meaning: King of the World
Alias:
Height:
Length:
Weight:
Fur Description:
Eye Description: -
Build:
Personality:
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Unforunately, I deleted it a long time ago, so no, it's no longer around. I'm trying to tweak up a proboard so I can get it running again. xD I'm glad you all liked it, I didn't know anyone enjoyed it, I wouldn't have gotten rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

Number of posts : 88
Pawprints : 129
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:23 pm

Gasp!! Oh I remember that site!!! I miss it! I wish it would of gotten more popular!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moxen
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:03 pm

You wouldn't happen to still have that site would you morbid? Because I was going to use my charrie off of there for this. =]
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Ooooh. I DO remember these doggies now. Yesss. I think maybe after this plot plays out, I'll re-open Dog Eat Dog. :3
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Their Rise. [Plot!] Enya

Name: WestStar's Enya V. Uno
Name Meaning: Her name only refers to her breeding origin.
Alias: Enya.
Breed: Purebred German Rottweiler.
Height: 29"
Length: Average in proportion to her height.
Weight: 135 lbs.
Fur Description: She has the typical Rottie coat: short black fur, with mahogany markings on the muzzle, eyebrows, chest, legs and undertail.
Eye Description: Small, almond-shaped eyes, deepset with a medium brown hue.
Build: Enya has heavy bone substance, an extremely masculine head and a very powerful body structure. She has a strong muzzle, a broad skull and a lengthy, muscular neck. Her shoulders and chest are wide and powerful, with a lot of depth to her chest as well. Thick legs, both front and rear. Despite her heavy build, she has a graceful flow of movement.
Personality: Enya is still young, so she is outgoing, playful and adventurous. However, she knows the importance of a heirarchy, and she knows when it is time to settle down and be attentive. Despite her abnormal sizing for a Rottweiler female, she is not in any way aggressive, and has never used her size to hurt anyone or get her way.

--------------------------------

Their Rise. [Plot!] Aquila

Name: Thunder Mountain's Aquila
Name Meaning: Aquila is the name of a hawk-shaped star constalation.
Alias: She is normally called Aquila.
Breed: Purebred German Rottweiler
Height: 24"
Length: Average
Weight: 110 lbs
Fur Description: She has the ideal colouring of a well-bred German Rottweiler; short black coat with well-defined rust markings.
Eye Description: Tight-lidded, dark brown eyes of correct size and setting.
Build: Aquila has an average build, though may be a little more muscled than most females, with a heavier head. She has a strong neck, chest and legs, with very fluid movements.
Personality: Aquila is the calm type; she knows her role as an aging dog amongst the young, and does her best to guide them. She has had a lot of experience in many different fields as a showing, working and sporting dog with her human family. She is agile, strong and well-trained. She knows how to fight, and when others get out of line she knows how to put them in their place.

------------

The third will come later, as I do not have a picture for him yet, and I wish to make that before creating his profile XD
And yes I remember Ajax. So, sure, we'll say these guys came from his pack in the city, however, they aren't bloodthirsty or anything (only the male, which I haven't made yet XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:12 pm

Well, I think I may go with the idea of the dogs coming from the city. If you remember Ajax, then that's who the main villain behind all of this is. Although, I think he'll be sending Dezmond and the others out to scout the forest. But Dezmond gets his own ideas. >_> So, if you want, they can be from Ajax's pack in the city?

Ok. I updated the plot, on the main post, so go reaaaad it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Their Rise. [Plot!]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next