Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Presents; PART TWO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Character Presents; PART TWO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Presents; PART TWO   Character Presents; PART TWO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:24 pm

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! I LOVE Matthew's table!
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Presents; PART TWO   Character Presents; PART TWO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:11 pm

OMG! LOVELY!!!! LOVELY LOVELY! I love them. MWAH!

PS:Calypso's eyes are blue >.> but I am not complaining Smile I LOVE IT!!
Back to top Go down
Sapientia

Sapientia

Number of posts : 38
Pawprints : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Character Presents; PART TWO   Character Presents; PART TWO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:12 pm

Continued from part one:

Matthew:
Character Presents; PART TWO AresKringleAvatar Avatar + Table
"My lamb and martyr, speech"I've been meaning to tell you. I've got this feelin' that won't subside. I look at you and I fantasize. You're mine tonight. Now I've got you in my sights. With these hungry eyes. One look at you and I can't disguise, I've got hungry eyes. I feel the magic between you and I, I want to hold you so hear me out. I want to show you what love's all about. Darlin' tonight. Now I've got you in my sights. Now I've got you in my sights. With these hungry eyes. Now did I take you by surprise. I need you to see. That you were meant for me. I've been meaning to tell you. I've got this feelin' that won't subside. I look at you and I fantasize. You're mine tonight. Now I've got you in my sights. With these hungry eyes. One look at you and I can't disguise, I've got hungry eyes. I feel the magic between you and I, I want to hold you so hear me out. I want to show you what love's all about. Darlin' tonight. Now I've got you in my sights. Now I've got you in my sights. With these hungry eyes. Now did I take you by surprise. I need you to see. That you were meant for me. I've been meaning to tell you. I've got this feelin' that won't subside. I look at you and I fantasize. You're mine tonight. Now I've got you in my sights. With these hungry eyes. One look at you and I can't disguise, I've got hungry eyes. I feel the magic between you and I, I want to hold you so hear me out. I want to show you what love's all about. Darlin' tonight. Now I've got you in my sights. Now I've got you in my sights. With these hungry eyes. Now did I take you by surprise. I need you to see. That you were meant for me. I've been meaning to tell you. I've got this feelin' that won't subside. I look at you and I fantasize. You're mine tonight. Now I've got you in my sights. With these hungry eyes. One look at you and I can't disguise, I've got hungry eyes. I feel the magic between you and I, I want to hold you so hear me out. I want to show you what love's all about. Darlin' tonight. Now I've got you in my sights. Now I've got you in my sights. With these hungry eyes. Now did I take you by surprise. I need you to see. That you were meant for me.

Calypso:
Character Presents; PART TWO Azaniaavatar2

It's a little bit funny this feeling inside I'm not one of those who can easily hide I don't have much money but boy if I did I'd buy a big house where we both could live If I was a sculptor, but then again, no Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show I know it's not much but it's the best I can do My gift is my song and this one's for you And you can tell everybody this is your song It may be quite simple but now that it's done I hope you don't mind I hope you don't mind that I put down in words How wonderful life is while you're in the world I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song It's for people like you that keep it turned on So excuse me forgetting but these things I do You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue Anyway the thing is what I really mean Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen

It's a little bit funny this feeling inside I'm not one of those who can easily hide I don't have much money but boy if I did I'd buy a big house where we both could live If I was a sculptor, but then again, no Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show I know it's not much but it's the best I can do My gift is my song and this one's for you And you can tell everybody this is your song It may be quite simple but now that it's done I hope you don't mind I hope you don't mind that I put down in words How wonderful life is while you're in the world I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song It's for people like you that keep it turned on So excuse me forgetting but these things I do You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue Anyway the thing is what I really mean Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen

Petra:

There's not a word for what I wanna do to you.Evanescant bliss, evergreen terrace masked by sanities careless woes. Dive, thrive deep in the heart of me where not even the parasites dare venture. Covetous, I watch you from the window, my sweetheart Tigerlily, your wandering chivalry like hot lips to my skin. Burrying myself in you, I blend with the white of your eyes, the rugged rash of your suffering skin, waiting, wanting you and yet having nothing. I have a demon for a wife, she delights in your pretty face and she hates my life. Moonlight sonata so pretty in your malicious eyes, I drink your deceit in easy, burning swallows, your evil eating me alive from deep in the grave. How wonderful it is to watch the flames die down and your charred world fall to ash, you pretty hate machine. War rebel goddess against the fading Armeggedon sun. How sweetly you smile, demon eyes open wide, the vermin slipping from those scabbed lips like bats from the chasm of your world. How we might slink into those covetous arms and sleep but never wake.You, me and the devil makes three.

There's not a word for what I wanna do to you.Evanescant bliss, evergreen terrace masked by sanities careless woes. Dive, thrive deep in the heart of me where not even the parasites dare venture. Covetous, I watch you from the window, my sweetheart Tigerlily, your wandering chivalry like hot lips to my skin. Burrying myself in you, I blend with the white of your eyes, the rugged rash of your suffering skin, waiting, wanting you and yet having nothing. I have a demon for a wife, she delights in your pretty face and she hates my life. Moonlight sonata so pretty in your malicious eyes, I drink your deceit in easy, burning swallows, your evil eating me alive from deep in the grave. How wonderful it is to watch the flames die down and your charred world fall to ash, you pretty hate machine. War rebel goddess against the fading Armeggedon sun. How sweetly you smile, demon eyes open wide, the vermin slipping from those scabbed lips like bats from the chasm of your world. How we might slink into those covetous arms and sleep but never wake.You, me and the devil makes three.

Damean:
Character Presents; PART TWO Calav2 Avatar + Table

I'm a man of my CONVICTIONS--

Sometimes I think that war is necessary. Every night I pray for peace on Earth. I hand out my dollars to the homeless. But believe that every able soul should work. My father gave me my shotgun that I'll hand down to my son, try to teach him everything it means. I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can. I stand by my right to speak freely. But I worry 'bout what kids learn from TV. And before all of debatin' turns to angry words and hate, sometimes we should just agree to disagree. And I believe that Jesus looks down here and sees us, and if you ask him he would say I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can. I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can.

Sometimes I think that war is necessary. Every night I pray for peace on Earth. I hand out my dollars to the homeless. But believe that every able soul should work. My father gave me my shotgun that I'll hand down to my son, try to teach him everything it means. I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can. I stand by my right to speak freely. But I worry 'bout what kids learn from TV. And before all of debatin' turns to angry words and hate, sometimes we should just agree to disagree. And I believe that Jesus looks down here and sees us, and if you ask him he would say I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can. I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Presents; PART TWO   Character Presents; PART TWO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Presents; PART TWO
Page 1 of 1