Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Empty
PostSubject: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:34 am

She ambled along her awkward puppy paws carrying her further and further away from that wretched place. A single tear rolled down her ebony nose. The very ordinary looking whelp pressed on, even though her feet were worn and she was limping on her rear. She couldn't let them catch her, they would kill her this time for sure. She stopped and looked behind her. All was still as the darkness fell upon the sandy soil. She licked her lips. She was thirsty.

The six month old whelp sniffed the air for moisture....nothing. She had to press on or she surely would die in this uninhabited land of sand. Death here would be less cruel then the one back home she thought. They had tortured her. Her little body was covered with scars and yet she still had loved them. Her parents. Mother had killed all of her brothers and sisters but spared her. Why she did not know. She was a wolf of the most ordinary kind. Her coat was a regular black tipped grey. Her eyes a plain yellow. And right now in her state there was no promise of great beauty. Mother and father had used her as a toy. Feeding her just enough to keep her alive for their sick pleasures. She didn't even have a name. They just called her whelp, pup, bitch...to name a few. All of which she knew meant she better get over there quickly or else. And as she grew she saw "father" looking at her in hungry ways and mother had a devious glint to her eye. She didn't understand but grew terrified and that is when she left.

The moon was risng and she was pregnant. Full and round. The young whelp looked up to her as a friend. A constant in her life that didn't cause great pain. "Help me." her voice said softly and wishing she would hear an answer.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* 2958864897_95c145de94

Amusing, how in the day the desert was hotter than the sun, but at night, colder than the moon. Gliding through the flat wasteland like a phantom, Evon left shallow footprints. She was quiet, with her leathers closed and her cobalt eyes focused ahead, her thoughts kept only to herself. Yet, as usual, there was a determination in her step, a sense of duty that yearned to be fulfilled. She was always on a mission.

A close-by whimper stopped her in her tracks. Evon stood, ears perked, tail alert, and immediately on edge.Whimpering usually meant that another wolf was in pain, and generally the only reason one
should be in pain would be because of a battle. The other wolf whimpered again, but it sounded significantly . . . smaller? Evon relaxed, regaining her composure. If anything, a sort of cruel smile came to her lips. If she was correct, then . . .

She followed the sound, headed west. And, ahh yes, there, was the source of the whimpering - a whelp, no more than six months, gazing helplessly up at the moon, pleading for help. Evon approached, replacing the pup's view of the moon with her silhouette, drowning the young thing in her shadow.

"A little late to be out here alone, isn't it?"

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:00 pm

The ordinary pup looked up as her body fell into shadow. A white wolfess stood in front of her and it was like the moon itself took wolven form to answer her call. Yellow eyes grew wide in her grey face and she licked her nose in awe of the blue eyed fatale that stood before her. She stood a little straighter and said. "Maybe but I dont' have a choice." She cocked her head as she looked at this woman. Her coat pure snow and her eyes that ice blue color of the stars. Surely she had to be the moon to come help her. "Are you the moon?" she asked innocently. "I called to you and you came."

She was so innocent about the world but yet so wise in the way of pain. Her parents had kept her ignorant about many a thing. Not wanting to waste the time to teach her for their ultimate plan in the end was to rape and kill her. The whelp didn't know about rape but she did watch her siblings die one by one. The weakest were the first to go before her eyes were even open. Then as they grew father took perverse joy in pitting the boys against one another. Two of them were killed by eachother that way. Then one by one...the whole litter of 10 was killed for some reason or another. Why the gods would allow 9 pups to be birthed only to die before they rid their milk teeth ..who knows?

The grey whelp sat on her haunches and looked up adoringly at this stranger who seemed to come to save her straight from the sky. Even though the real moon still hung full it only cast a magical glow upon the white fem before her.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:29 pm

"Yes, I am the moon," Evon replied, calm and steady. "I am the moon, I am the stars, and I am everything that there should and should not be. I am Evanescence."

The whelp was so small compared to her. Evon inwardly licked her lips - she would make quite the tasty little morsel, that was for sure, with young blood and soft flesh. It was a surprise she hadn't been eaten already. But the thoughts of hunger did not betray the coolness of her eyes, remaining locked on the pup. No, she was too scrawny, too much of a runt to be eaten. It would be like gnawing on dried-up bones, their marrow long gone. The pup would fair better to wither away in the sand.

Yet this provided . . . an opportunity. She could perhaps take this child in. But oh, certainly not in the way a mother would. A mother would provide for the child, let it suckle her teat, and allow it to be doused in warmth and caring and love. Children were not of Evon's variety. Instead, she would watch over this young thing, like a Guardian does his lands. She would only aid in the pup's growth, not constantly fuss over it. And as seeing that the whelp was alone . . . all the better. The child would have no one else to turn to.

"Tell me, dear child,"
Evon said softly, moving slightly so a beam of moonlight streaked across the stone-colored ear of the whelp. "Do you have a name?"

(I figure if you can't come up with a name, Evon will give her one. To show already how she claims the whelp. Or something.)
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:01 pm

The steel colored pup's eyes grew wide. Yellow and round reflecting in the moonlight. She never knew the moon had a name other than "Moon". Her black lined lips mouthed the word Evanescence. She wagged her tail softly as she looked up in admiration. "You came!" she said excitedly and felt joy for one of the first times in her life. Then her lips sealed as the moon spoke. And her grey ears flicked back in shame. "No, they never game me a name...not a true name anyway. I was always called whep, pup, bitch, little whore..." She said softly. She had always wished for a name but her parents said she was not deserving of one. She looked down at the sand and back up to Evanescence. "You have a pretty name. I never knew the moon had another name." she said innocently trying to be nice to the lady in the sky that came all this way to see her.

OOC: EH give her a name Smile I know you will pick a good one Razz
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Evon arched an elegant brow. The pup must have been extremely stupid to think she was the actual moon . . . or that much willing to follow her. She listened to the whelp, without question or banter. The child had seen violence, experienced violence, and lived and breathed and thrived in it. Fear was the only thing that was blocking her from her true nature. Evon herself had grown up in a violent world, where jaws were always snapping and claws were always slashing. There was no such thing as peace, as her once dear brother had believed. Chaos reigned supreme on this planet, and she chose to be its queen.

"Well those aren't names at all," Evon agreed. "And it's a disgrace not to be given one. You're a waste of skin." The comment was harsh, but it was true. What was the whelp but bones and tears? But once more, it was the truth. The runt was nothing, and had been told so her entire life. Nevertheless, Evon said, "But I can turn you into something. Something more." She grinned, and took a step away so that the child was no longer in her shadow, and so they could both see the sand before them.

"Take a look at the sand, here,"
Evon said, sitting on her haunches, and indicating with paw at the ground. "By day it is blistering and ugly. But when night falls..." She pointed with her nose up at the guardian moon. "The moon comes out, and before you and I there is a field of diamonds." Evon swiped her paw at the sand, and it rose in the air as a glittering cloud, ethereal and ghostly. And then just as quickly as it came, it vanished, fading into the black fabric of the night. She gazed down back at the pup, sapphire locking with gold. "There is more to you than meets the eye." She regarded the whelp seriously, but then smiled and imperiously lifted her chin up in the air. "And, I can give you a name."

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:47 pm

The young whelp's ears flicked back at Evon's comment of her being a waste of skin and a disgrace. Her eyes cast downward in shame. She didn't know that names were so important. Her parents never thought so. How was one to know if no one offered to teach? The youngster's life givers thought it was funny to tell her and her siblings wrong things. Once one of her sisters was told that porcupines were delicious to eat and easy to catch. She walked into a face full of quills to her parents laughter. They soon killled her after that for her piteous whining.

She looked up at the white fem as she said that she could turn her into somthing more and a glint of greed hinted at the wolflings yellow eyes. The fem stepped aside and the whelp was cast in moonlight once more. Her eyes widened in the sheer beauty of how the harsh sand was lifted and turned into diamonds. She felt the touch of the sand on her face as it fell back to the earth and she stood. "Please." she asked. Her eyes hungry to be something more...more than someones little whore, whelp...bitch...she yearned for it. Her answer wasn't a whine. It was a polite request and she licked her lips as if she could taste the change that was to come.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Evon leaned down so that their noses were nearly touching. "Do you even need to ask, child?" she laughed softly, finding the whelp's request to be quite amusing. Such a small, eager thing, needing to prove her worth. There was even a glint of greed in her eye. A want. A yearning to learn, to be something. Most pups already had this internal drive, but this one needed guidance. A teacher, someone to look up to, to strive for and become equal. She needed to be trained in so many arts, and though she looked to be made of skin and bone, she would have the perfect body for it when she was older. Evanescence could already see it.

"There's a ridge over to the east,"
Evon stated, thrusting her head in the direction. "Follow me, and we can rest there until morning." She said nothing about a name. The child was not yet going to get a name, for Evon needed to see what she could do. She sensed a hidden power in the pup - one that would be strong and unyielding when the time came.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:48 am

Her tiny nose quivered as Evon almost touched it with her own and then a smile bloomed across her face as the fem's laughter tickled her ears. She stood as Evon commanded her to follow to the ridge that lay to the east. Yellow eyes seemed to glow in the moonlight and her ordinary coat seemed to shine with a magic quality. Finally an adult that found her to be something more than a chew toy or a living plaything. She had always had a feeling that what her so called "parents" had done to her was not right....her gut told her so. But what could she do against them. She was no grown wolf to defend herself, running was all she could do. A grin lit upon her maw and her weary pillars pushed forward and trotted out, like she had strength renewed.

Upon reaching the ridge she looked up at the moon in the sky. She didn't know if Evon was really the moon but she wanted to believe so. It wasn't pure coincidence that fate brought them together on this bright night. She turned and looked at Evon and tipped her chin up. The kind words and promises brought a new stance to this pup instead of beaten she looked the victor. She licked her nose and sniffed and the greed glinted in her eyes once more. "Is this where we are to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:55 pm

"If you would like," Evon responded. She found a flat piece of black stone to lay on that protruded out of the sand, almost like a pedestal. It was this she stepped on and turned thrice, lying down and crossing her front legs, resting her chin on them so she could gaze at the pup head-on. "There's probably some mice you can catch."

Without giving much further instruction, Evanescence lay her head down to rest. She did not look weary, but it had been a long day. It had taken nearly a week to travel from Lacrimosa, and then it had been this day that she had visited Temptation. She wondered how her sister was fairing now with that brute. . .

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:47 pm

She nodded and her grey ears flicked forward catching Evon's voice and her tummy seemed to growl in response. She nodded and watched Evon lay down before drifting in and out of the moon's cast shadows. She was an old pro at mice. It was one of the reasons she had survived thus far. Her parents never had provided much for her or her sibilngs. The smell of them was thick in this area and low and behold in the shadow of a patch of scrub the little female found her quarry. Better than mice....rat. They were more agressive but the nameless whelp did not care. She stalked her prey. It was not aware of her until too late. Everything had been in her favor. A rush and the rat squeaked lashing out with it's ivories marring her muzzle but a squeeze of her jaws and that was it's end. It lay limp in her jaws and she proudly carried her quarry over near Evon. Tearing into it she growled possesively even though Evon had made no move to take it from her. The blood warmed her tongue and she crunched everything...hair..bones..blood.. and all.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Though she may have been giving the impression that she was asleep, Evon kept a single eye open. She watched the whelp scurry in the moonlight, dancing around the pale desert, and then viciously attack a rather large rat. The blood splattered on the ground beside the whelp, mussing her paws and jowls. A slight smirk crossed Evon's features at the young one's prudent violence - oh, it was quite clear that she was more than hungry. Bloodthirsty, perhaps.

"Don't forget to chew," Evon scoffed, listening to the sinister crunching of tiny rat bones. "And save some of that energy. You'll need it for tomorrow." Cerulean eyes flashed silver in the moonlight as she said this. Devious indeed.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:32 pm

She looked up at Evon's scoff and snarled a reply at her hackles raised. "MINE." When one didn't get a meal that often one didn't worry about chewing. She tore into the carcass soon it was nothing but a spot of crimson on the sand. She hadn't even heard really what Evon had said except for the part about saving her energy for tomorrow. She stood up from her bloodied place and licked her muzzle. She looked like a tiny nightmare. Her belly full she went to the nearest clump of sage and put her back to it and faced Evon. She then methodically licked her paws and muzzle cleaning herself and her eyes grew heavy. Her stomach churned and growled wrapping itself around the life giving meat within. She yawned and fought going to sleep. She always hid at night from her parents and was uneasy laying in such close proximity of an adult. But this was Evon, she was to give her a name.....soon yellow eyes flittered shut and she ran the dreamfields. Content.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Such a tenacious little thing. Her snarls only furthered Evon's amusement. She could see the greed and the lust and the anger in the young whelp's eyes, burning yellow in the dark, fiery like pits of hell. How lucky Evon now considered herself to find such a subject, her mind as unstable as a caribou with four broken legs. One thing was certain - the pup had a drive for something. A distinct determination. When she had torn apart the rat, it had been for food, for domination. Perhaps down the line, Evon would teach her how to take that determination further, and transform the drive into power. She grinned at the thought and lay her head down on her forepaws again, yet keeping an eye on the whelp. She may look exhausted and she may have been small, but who was to say that she could be trusted? Trust was for fools. If there was any lesson Evon had learned recently, that was it.

The whelp would be needing a name. It would come in due time, this was certain, but Evon was having second thoughts about naming her. Once you name something you become attached to it. Attachment was the least she wanted out of the pup - loyalty, though, was a different matter. Attachment involved affection and caring. Loyalty involved obedience and skill. The two were quite different. The whelp would have to learn this as well.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Yellow eyes that had drifted shut snapped open at the slightest of sounds. A beetle scurrying across the sands, the quiet wings of a owl overhead....she drifted in and out making sure those sounds were not ones of her parents creeping up on her. She had slept this way her whole life. Siblings had been killed because they had slept so deeply. Her head popped up and she looked at Evon who was watching her. It caused her hackles to raise again but she made no sound. Evon was helping her...she was going to give her a name. She yawned again and rest her head on the cool sand. Yellow eyes burning like the sun would be come morning. Soon her grey lids covered their light and she drifted again. Her last thought was her wondering what her name shall be....something strong, beautiful...or dark perhaps.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:05 pm

The pup couldn't even sleep soundly. Always watching, always waiting and on guard. Well, she would make a good watchdog, that's for sure. Evon's lips curled up at the funny little thought, and she turned away from the whelp. It was probably her watching the reason why she couldn't sleep, and for that, some respect was given. And, she needed sleep as well. Curse her for being only mortal. If there was a simply a way she could figure out how to go beyond her wolfen limits, beyond life and death, into something. . . more.

Perhaps this child would hold the answer. Be an experiment for her.

But before any experimenting could be done, she would need to be trained. Honed. And given a name. . . A name, a name. Evanescence had never officially given something - or someone such a thing before - it was not in her nature. For a moment, she wondered how she was named. Evanescence - to vanish, as a vapor; true, while it was given to Lacrimosa's tradition of naming their wolves after some tragedy or another, it was simply a wonder. And her sisters, Epica and Within Temptation. What of them? And Nightwish?

Her white fur bristled and she automatically stood. The mere name sent a surge of something through her, something that made her want to rip and tear and kill. She glared pointedly at the pup. "I'm going for a walk. Stay right where you are, and do not follow," she commanded, voice hard and steady. It did not betray the silent growls rumbling in her chest. Whether the pup was asleep or not, she didn't know. She just knew that she needed to walk off this feeling, this feeling of. . . well, she didn't know what. But it needed to go away, for she had been waiting for far too long.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:56 pm

Yellow eyes flicked open once more at the sound of Evon standing. The grey whelps fur rose to echo Evon's own when the youngster saw it and she readied herself to bolt but then stopped when the white witches voice came to her pricked auds. The command was there. She heard them before coming from the lips that she hated but Evon had done nothing to her..yet. She had been forced to stay places with words backed by fangs. Evon's words came and the slash of fangs didn't come. The grey pup readied herself to feel the cut but nothing came. She licked her lips and watched the fem as she walked off.

The moon cast a glow on the fem and she watched her until she dissapeared. She lay her head back down upon her mitts and watched. Her glowing eyes open and her ears listening for the slightest hint of movement. She wouldn't be caught off guard. What if her parents came while Evon was gone? They would hear her for sure. And as if they could hear her thoughts she heard a familiar howl in the far far distance...her "father" calling her. Here little bitch...it cried. A growl formed in her chest and she let it rumble to her lips. She pulled herself to a sit her eyes ever watching.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Why does it still bother me so much? Evon traipsed the diamond sand, nearly as white as her fur. Nearly. She kept herself cleaner than diamonds. It was something she had always prided herself on. She also used to pride herself on the fact that she bore no scars, but since being in this land... scars were now had. She recalled the star-shaped one on her shoulderblade. A bullet had needed to be removed when she was shot at in Avithine Lotric. Correction. Midnight Meadows. Stupid Nightwish. Always needing to rename everything in his glory. And how many scars had he given her? The bastard. How she thirsted for his blood. She had some of it running through her veins, as his sister, but to call the two related would be an abomination.

She hated the scars. They told her she was mortal. Weak. Able to lose. She was not afraid of death, for it was inevitable, but she yearned to prolong it as long as possible. If there was a fountain of youth, she would own all its waters. Sharing was out of the question. She would walk the earth until Nightwish's head hung in her jaws, dead and gone.

Her walk stopped short. What if she was dead before he? True, while she was the stronger and better of the two, he had destroyed her the last time they had fought. And how, she didn't know. He had a power she didn't. She wanted it. Wanted it, but couldn't have it. It was unfair. Evanescence turned her head back to where she had come from, her footprints delicate in the sand, blue eyes spying the whelp under a pathetic bush thing.

The whelp. She would grow. She would learn. And she would kill whomever Evanescence said.

Evon raised her head to the setting moon, gazing at it, and calculating certain directions in her head using the North Star. There was a location not far from where they were that would be ideal for training. Filled with a new thrill and relishing revenge, she traipsed back over to the whelp.

"Wake up," she crooned in a gentle breath. "Time to see what you're made of."

so i have a couple ideas for names... "Nihility", "Tourniquet", "Oblivion", "Whisper", and "Chimera". but i can't choose!
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Yellow eyes watched as Evon approached her coat more pristine than the sands. It made the whelp feel dirty in comparison. Her ear flicked once more at the distant howl..more angry now and a small smirk kissed her lips. Evon's voice came forth and it was gentle and without pain. The whelp stood on her command and didn't bother to ask where they were going. Really she didn't care. The further away from here the better. She shook the sand from her plain grey pelt and followed like a grey shadow at Evon's heels. She would prove to the white vix that she was worth something. Her belly popped and groaned digesting the rat and a small pink tongue flicked out to wet the end of her nose. Her footsteps were silent even though the pup had to stretch her stride to keep up.

[size=9][/size] Oh I like Chimera and Whisper...we already have a Tourniquet...umm...Katana, Shade, Shadow, Ash, Ember, Vapor...I dunno YOU PICK Smile Suprise meh.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:52 pm

The whelp was obviously straining to keep up, but Evon did not slow down and the pup did not complain. Their travel was silent, silent as the sun rising in the sky to the east, tingeing white fur pink and orange, drawing long, skeletal shadows over the earth. The wind that normally accompanied the barren desert earth had not yet begun to blow, yet Evon moved along as if there was one, her footsteps as light as the breeze. The white sand beneath the two wolves dulled into its brassy golden brown, and towering cliffsides had begun to rise on either side of them. Evon led the pup through a narrow path of two colossal mountains that triumphed into the burning sky until they reached a green, green valley.

Yes, it was admittedly different from the place Evon herself had been trained. Whilst she had come to know the cold forest of Lacrimosa, this vast oasis was brimming with heat and life, though the simmer of something sinister was in its prescence. There would be creatures more deadly than wolves in the jungle, and certainly darker than the deepest cave. One wrong move, and they could be eaten alive by a ravenous lion. The environment was completely different from the rest of the Fire and Ice Lands. . . and any land, for that matter. But that was because it was the very center of the wasteland, the very heart of soullessness, no matter what jungle-like beauty it possessed. Devil in disguise.

"This is what is called the Garden of Lilith," Evon explained. A large bird flew overhead and let out a scream louder than any thundercrack, though she did not startle. The menacing avian instead swooped low into the valley, its talons brushing the tops of trees and it hunted for prey. "Very few wolven come here, for many consider it deadly. There are beasts within these forest that aren't even in your nightmares. If you thought you had it bad before, you know nothing."

Evon descended the pleatau they were on, heading into the darkness of the jungle. She did not look back. She gave no words of advice, no words of encouragement. The pup was free to act as she wanted.

ok. . . i got one. but i can't say which one. cuz now it's a secret.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:53 pm

The sun crested and tinged the fur of the white vix with a radient pink and orange making it look like the plain grey pup was following a dream. She followed her without complaint even though her feet were sore and her muscles ached from trying to keep up. She would not whimper, nor complain. She figured the white fem would not tolerate such a thing...she knew this instinctively. Through the twisted path through the mountains she stuck to Evon like her shadow and came upon the world of green hidden from the world.

Grey ears pricked as she listened to Evon tell of how nightmares roamed this place and her skin jumped a bit when the large bird shrieked. Which she did righfully so and watched the giant thing fly off...it was large enough to carry her off without a second thought. The Garden of Lilith there werer hidden powers in this place and you could feel the darkness seeth unseen in it's depths. She watched as the white fem dropped into it's darkness without fear or hesitation...not saying a word.

The whelp stood there for a breath and then soon followed bravely. If she was to survive it was to be following the white vix, she hurried her paws and fell into the shadows. The jungle was thick and she felt eyes on her but Evon's stark whiteness soon returned to her gaze and she hurried her steps becoming her shadow once more.

OOC: YAY I Can't wait Smile
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Scarce sunlight poked through the canopy of the jungle, spotting the ground, but soon giant leaves, branches, and trees of all kinds cloaked the blue sky and golden rays, shrouding the entire floor with darkness. One could not even see their own shadows for it was so dark. Sensing that they were now beyond the border of the jungle (Evon could sense that the whelp had followed, but made no acknowledgement of it), she broke off into a sprint, leaping over colossal tree roots as well as diving underneath them, skidding off of boulders that were mountains between the plants. There was perhaps the light of something here and there in the darkness, but it was not the light. They were eyes, glinting and staring as if it were the dark of the night. But she moved quickly, so quickly that they could not catch sight of her, despite the diamond peltage. She bounded this way and that, for there was no straight path through the jungle. The pup would need to follow, somehow, in the darkness, with all of these beasts lurking, hungry.

i feel like i'm not giving you enough freedom or something... so, allow the pup to act on her own... idk...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:18 am

The further in the jungle the darkness consumed all that was light. Evon then broke out into a sprint and the whelp struggled to keep up. It wasn't but a few of Evon's strides and the whelp was alone, unable to leap and bound over the treeroots to keep up. Her legs were as yet too short and she had to scramble over them. She stood at the top of one to look for the white vix but she held her tounge. No noise should she make in a place like this. Evon was gone.

She licked her lips and decended the first tree root in silence. Her heart was pounding in her ears. She had tried so hard to keep up. She would follow anyway she could track Evon. Nose to the ground she picked up the fem's scent and slowly up and over roots, branches, and the like she picked her way. A couple times she stopped and hid. Screams of some dying animal would echo through the darkness and then all would be more still than before. When the pup walked along she felt her footsteps themselves would be heard miles away when in reality she was making no more noise than beetle crawling across the forest floor.

She kept on. The forest seemed never ending and Evon's scent was the only thing encouraging her. She licked her tiny black nose and felt the swoosh of feathers and the barely missing of claws upon her back. She bolted running as fast as she could through the thick undergrowth. Her heart raced once more with fear. She stopped and hid for a few moments catching her heavy breath and making sure it was safe to start agian.

The whelp headed on once more, drinking Evon's scent in with her nose pretending the fem was just there out of her sight. Then thunder crashed overhead and a deluge started. Immediately it soaked the steel colored whelp to the skin but that was the least of her concerns the rain was washing away Evon's scent. Yellow eyes widened and she pressed on as quick as circumstance would allow. No need to hide her footsteps now, with the rain noise no one could hear her.

Up another massive tree root she then slipped and her little body went sliding through the mud. She hit something hard and then she slid the mud stopping her when slid underneath a tangle of undergrowth. She heard a deep growl and looked up slowly then froze. She didn't know what to call the animal she just saw but it struck terror into the very heart of her. It looked like a large feline with spots all over it and it hissed in rage and searched for whatever had just hit it's front paw. Lucky for the pup the rain fell harder in that moment and the great cat decided to seek shelter of it's own. The pup trembled and waited there for what seemed like forever then she stuck her head out and followed the line that she had last smelled Evon on.

OOC: No no it's okay...she is a pup yet remember..kinda dependant in ways yet.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:45 pm

It was easy to call Evon cold-hearted. She was not going to help. The moment the torrents of rain had been unleashed, she had dived for a hollowed-out kapok tree, saving her from the wet and mud. A low, low growl of thunder prowled the forest floor, shaking even the mightiest branches of their leaves, as if it were an earthquake, not a storm. A flash of lightning briefly illuminated the scene and Evon's quick eyes zeroed-in on the iron-colored pup, shimmering like a reflective mirror in the light. The whelp was moving in the wrong direction - away from her, obviously terrified and confused, and a cruel smile came across Evon's lips.

Who knew how long the whelp would be out there. The whelp without a name. She could die in the mud or the unseen quicksand, or be eaten by the jaguar she had encountered earlier, or perhaps some other monstrous beast. If she did die, it would have been obvious that she was a failure. And Evon did not tolerate failure. Instead, she watched, through the steel sheets of rain as the pup kept walking away, her nose to the ground, despite all the puddles and water. She wondered how far she would go.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:43 pm

The whelp stopped she sniffed the air and was soaked to the bone. She let a growl rumble through her chest. What the hell was she doing? Nobody traveled in weather like this and she sure as hell wasn't going to continue. Evon's trail had all but been washed away so no sense in trying to track her until morning. She shook her coat and looked around in the darkness for shelter. Anger took the place of fear. She was angry at Evon for leaving her behind. She snarled to herself again and found a hollow underneath one of the massive tree roots. She sniffed carefully to see if it was occupied. The air inside was stale of scent. She shook her grey coat once more and slipped inside. The hole was just big enough for her to slip her form through. She would be safe here at least from big predators...the smaller ones well she would take her chances.

She lay there in the dark of the hollow, yellow eyes glowing and her body shivering to heat itself. She had been alone since her parents killed her last sibling and often before that for she was afraid they would kill her in her sleep. She licked her nose and felt the warmth coming to her body. Her yellow eyes narrowed and anger filled her again. Why would the fem tell her to follow only to leave her behind? Why? The rat in her belly was long gone and her stomach protested as the grey pup watched the rain come down in sheets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*   Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take me, mold me, make me bleed...*EVON*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next