Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)

Go down 
+8
_Sensable_
Kelsibee
__silvers__
EDITOR
Moohn
Shadowed
Silent
Starrlight
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-01-25

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:04 am

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 5049282235_6c6c1d1bb3

Evanescence entered the foreign lands of Hamara Sydan, traveling north and east around the border of Jabbar Junayd, careful not to trip any of the wolves there. She recalled the yearling that had mentioned something about not being welcomed there, and Evon did not have it in her interest to start up another fight. All she was doing was delivering information, why did everyone make this job seem so difficult? She leapt over the fallen, moss-covered trees and trotted over the rocky shelves of the neutral lands, the air around her cold and wet with nearby waterfalls. The place was very similar to Lacrimosa, spare the evergreen trees coated with frost and the sunlight that pierced through parts of the forest. No wonder Epica now called it her home.

She knew that her older sister probably wouldn't agree to what she wanted, but Evon wasn't at all surprised. The last time she had seen Epica, she told the fae to buzz off. She licked her nose and scented... pups. So, Epica really had made herself a family? Interesting. She never would have expected her sister to settle down so quickly and easily. Nevertheless, Aunty Evon was here to pay a visit.

Evanescence followed the scent to Epica's den, as well as those pups. She spied a rather handsome-looking brute, who she assumed was the father. Well, she had to admit that Epica always did have good taste in the male species. "Hello there, bru," she announced, her vocals low and musical. It was far and away from the mocking and arrogant tone she usually used when coming upon other wolves. This man was family, now, although he was only an in-law, and not of the Lacrimosa pack. "I'm here to speak with my sister, Epica. My name is Evanescence, and I have some news to deliver." She was relaxed and even casual, white tassle swaying calmly behind her. Somewhere nearby, she could even hear the waterfall. Her blue eyes shone curiously at Epica's mate, hoping he wouldn't be too suspicious of her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:33 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Tomlin10

Tomlin Stepped forward, pressing the side of his face to the wall of bush and shrubbery that separated him from the deep voices that reached his auds. The scent of wolves was strong in this place, and Tomlin dared not to move, but if he stayed, he could me in more danger than he had bargained for. He did not know where this pack kept its heart; whether these wolves were pure, or were engulfed by evil's great clasp. He cautiously pawed the ground, lightly kicking up moss and revealing damp soil beneath. This distracted his gaze, forcing him to use his sense of hearing upon what lay on the other side of the bush.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:27 am

The golden brute watched her. Hearing Sephiroth's words. It was true he never hesitated when it came to taking a life he was ordered to take. It was part of the custom he was raised with. He fought well and killed better, but this was the past. He doubted his alpha would want any dead other then the dark scum that had murdered a lot of innocent wolves. Especially young whelps.

Omisis watched her studied her. He did it in a manner so it would not offend her but he watched. He could hear the confidence return to her voice as she spoke. He smirked a little trying to make her feel welcomed since the Alpha was scaring her off a bit. Gray orbs shooting to a new scent. He growled aloud so the Alpha could here. He stood up fur on end now. "My lord there is something to the left of us. Smells like a wolf but i could be wrong" His tone was calm and collected he showed little aggression in it. He was never a very personally aggressive wolf. He snorting knowing the only wolf foolish enough to not howl his arrival was one either new to this entire place or a enemy of it. His gray crystals never leaving the brush by the trees. As if he waited for something to pop out. He looked at Sephiroth waiting for the command to either sit or go look....
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:41 am

She could tell her disposition wasn’t going to go over well, and mentally she growled at herself for being that way. It really only happened when it came to strangers, which was worse, seeing as she would have to appear better then the shy woman that she was on the inside. Her gaze lifted off Sephiroth to glance at the approaching male, noting his name leaving the ‘alpha’s’ maw. The bruja spoke of ill intentions, and of occurrences that had happened recently. A part of her wanted to laugh at the lyrics of her possibly having ill intentions, could this male not tell by the few moments he had been with her? Florence smirked briefly, the tiny sign of amusement broke the shy disposition. The interaction with other wolves was better then being alone, and the woman was pleased that she could smile at the two, rather then step back. It had been her first thought when the second bruja approached, but his pelt had caught her eye, a brilliant colour in her mind. “My condolences for whatever happened, but I can assure you that I have no intention to cause any problems, I’d rather help with anything needed then do any harm.” Flo smiled again as she replied, her melodic voice gaining a bit of confidence. Though inside, what with Sephiroth’s words, she didn’t feel entirely welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Number of posts : 160
Pawprints : 293
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:24 am

The sound of rushing water neared and Tomlin's ears twitched as the pitch reached them. His paws continued to tread along an unfamiliar path, as they had done for so long. His legs shook and his muscles ached from his journey, but his neck was strong and he held his head high. His steps became cushioned and springy as his tread lay on a mossy floor. It helped his effort and his back arched in a stretch as he walked, his jaws slid appart in a silent yawn. As well as water to quench his thirst, he needed a place to rest. The former would appear to come easily, as the definite sound of water splashed not too far away. Damp boulders lined his path and the thick weeds danced across the moss-covered earth. Tomlin turned his head, taking in his surroundings and a smile spread across his dry lips. 'How very homely,' he thought to himself as the sweet scent of dew filled his wet nose.

But soon, the sweet scent turned metallic and Tomlin smelled blood. This place that had once appeared so welcoming shot fear through him like an arrow. his heart thudded in his chest as he kept walking, his steps gradually becoming slower. The marked scent of an alphaess lined this region, and Tomlin knew that he had stepped into the territory of, what he hoped was a welcoming, pack. As he concentrated less on his site and more of his remaining senses, he heard the scuffles of others. Canids. Strangers. He hadn't crossed paths with another wolf for so long, his loneliness had become a part of him, and social interactions were forgotten. It had been too long since he'd last used his voice, that he dared not to howl. He was yet to know if this pack was pure, and the more Tomlin thought about this, the more uncertain he was of his own position. He had been lone for far too long, his mind was reaching levels of social instability.

Last edited by Midnight Wolf on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I just realized that Kiaki was in two places at once, and i've been dying to introduce Tomlin. So this is my edit.)
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:43 am

Tristan looked to Raven (Mufasa ... lol) curiously. He supposed if the pup had been fed there was nothing else she could immediately do for him. He shrugged. "I suppose it's best." He began to eye her with a bit more care. It was an honorable thing she was doing. A dry smile, small but surprisingly unforced showed on his maw. "If it gets too cold out here at all, just let me know. I'll be happy to switch with you anytime." He wasn't sure if he entirely meant it, wanting quality time with his son, but knew she would have to take his place eventually. Little pup squirming in his teeth, he made his way down into the warm den. He curled up instantly and surrounded Conall with his warmth. There was silence for a while as they just lay there, breathing. And then he began to speak to him, introducing himself and beginning a one way conversation about life in the lands of Fire and Ice. He thought to tell his history, but it could wait until the boy was old enough to understand.

OOC: Expanding on this later, Casanova has to wait until tomorrow. Bed time for teh Moohn.

Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:16 am

OOc:|| Woah Woah, I just realised I know why I chose the name Raven... Fossy has a Raven! So... that means I have to change her name... Mufasa... Yep, that's it right there, which leads me to my next point. Wolves from her old pack. Sister... Shenzi and Brother... Banzai... MUWAHAHAH Yep yep. Ed's dead. Maybe. XD haha.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:41 am

Sephiroth had heard the bru's name and didn't respond for they had come upon the female and she spoke softly. Naturally he wanted to strike her down for she showed weakness in her stance, in her words... but this was Kaia's fault for his maw instead portrayed a smile and not a vicious set of teeth sent to kill the weak. "Welcome to Hamara Florence" He nodded back in the direction they came. "I must say that before you enter, which it doesn't feel like you have a bad sense of character for I should know. I have been the worst of one." his eyes gleamed for a second remembering his past before the settled again. Kaia. "That if you had such horrid intentions for this pack I will kill you right now. Seeing how I just killed one female it wouldn't stop me from killing another or anyone else around, Omisis wouldn't either" he spoke the brutes name, commiting it to memory.

That drake had a dark past, he could feel it, as the brute would know about him. Sephiroth would make it a point to have a conversation with him one day of it, he felt like a strong asset to a pack if provided as one and he'd know if it was alright knowing some history. "We've had a couple bad... happenings, in the past few hours. Hours, not days... annoying" he spoke to himself the last bit then continued. "And I really don't feel like having anyone else cause a problem. You seem well intended so I ask now, are you?" He would spare her a second to run if she needed it. Maybe he was getting soft, maybe not for would he spare her the chance to turn and leave. He felt cruel even talking to her like this, but it was needed, for the recent events had set him on edge... set him on the drive to kill...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Omisis watched the male speak then took his apologies. "You offended me none I know how it is to make sure a pack is okay. You where only being a good pack mate." The golden brute let his name trickle his tongue " I am Omisis" Was all he said then followed the male to greet the new wolf. She was a pretty. Her amber orbs watching the alpha as she spoke. He let his tail flick back and forth. His golden fur covered with snow. He shook it off then flicked his ears to the sounds of the others then turned his attention back to her. She was shy as her words left her maw. It was a interesting thing to hear. He was raised to show no fear so this was all new to him.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Florence lifted her gaze at the sound of steps, and then a masculine voice penetrated her twin peaks. Tension coursed through her briefly, a little apprehensive at the appearance. Shaking it away silently, she relaxed only a little. She listened to his words, finding it interesting that he chose to claim himself the alphess’ mate yet not the alpha as a consequence of being the mate. It seemed to her that it would innately make him the alpha, but she wasn’t going to say anything, to each their own prerogatives. Nothing seemed threatening about the bruja, which added to her comfort. Mustering up the courage she learned from her brothers, the sandy coated woman took a brief breath before replying. “I’m Florence, and I’ve come to find a new home…” The apparent courage she attempted to muster up, died halfway through her reply, a shy tone escaping. It frustrated her, why couldn’t she just be like her siblings? Hell she was able to beat them during spars, but when it came to talking, especially to strangers, she had nothing. The only hope was that if she spent enough time here, she would be comfortable enough around others. Amber lanterns lifted from the ground back up to Sephiroth, curious and concerned about the male’s response.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Raven looked at Tristan when he picked the pup up and smiled. "My daughter will be joining us soon aswell, she's a bit older and... well, from where we came from I'm sure she can survive here on her own, but just a heads up. Epica was supposed to meet someone on the boarder soon and bring her to us... me..." she stood and followed him passing a den filled with the smell of pine. Her ears pulled back and she thought a silent prayer for the pups. "Gods forgive him one day" she said softly to herself and followed after Tristan and Conall. When she arrived she looked at him with happiness. A den in a pack, she'd survive she knew she had to. "It's beautiful Tristan" she let her tail wag from side to side softly as her lungs filled with a big air. "Why don't you go inside for now. I'll lay right out here, you should spend some time with him" she looked at him with soft eyes. "I'm sure you'll both enjoy it" she could tell that from his body language, his spirit he had been damaged greatly and some time with his son might cure just a little of that, pups always did. "it's okay, if anyone comes, I'm sure your more then alert enough to hear and I'll tell you and not engage in anything. I promise" she said this more of a way for him to reassure if the wolf who came and killed for ones before that if anyone were to come back Tristan would get to finish them off, it was his place.

With a smile she sat her rump firmly on the ground as if her last protest to her own words and laid her body down with her head on her front paws. Besides, he was also bigger then her, he could warm the den faster now and eventually she would keep it warm afterwards. She wanted Tristan to talk to the pup, tell him everything, all the stories from his life so far, even if the pup couldn't hear, the vibrations from his father's chest would be what he would remember.

Epica looked over at Casanova and smiled. "I hope the past doesn't come back to haunt me, and they turn out like Evon... she is my sister none the less, but what if her blood is mixed in mine, I wasn't always a saint and I'd hate to..." she didn't want to say have to kill them, but to have them come back and kill her like Evon did to their own mother, it was horrible even if it was that mission they were sent here so long ago to acheive, finished, and didn't return home. "I do like it here my good sir, and yes it's hectic at times, but... I feel we've done atleast some good" She smiled towards him then looked forward as they reached the boarder. "Someone's coming" she said softly and looked at him then back forward as a mangled red wolf came up with a pup in his mouth. "Is this her?" she asked and he dropped her roughly and Epica gave a soft growl. The wolf said nothing and she said nothing only watched as the pup whimpered and squirmed on the ground.

Tears began to swim in her eyes listening to the pup and the bru turned away. "She's sick" she said softly and choked on her words looking at Casanova. "It's Raven's pup, she asked me to meet someone right here and her pup would be here, and... and this is her?" she was asking a question and realizing more. "How...sad" she said softly and leaned forward sniffing, it was cold out, and she felt horrible for not reaching out to the pup quickly and picking her up to aid her for she couldn't do it herself. "Casanova. Just don't do this" she leaned her head on him and took a deep breath. "We must go take her back, I know Kaia won't abandon a pup like this, for she will survive...right?" another question but she worried, for she knew the pup was blind and wouldn't say a word...

"See, they came from a neighbor pack near my old one, their pack life was so different, females, selected females, were used for breeding only. Lame in the legs from no movement and their pups were selected by the alphas, if not worthy they were taken and disposed of by unknown means and the rest were cared for by other females, no one female got to keep a pup. This is what Raven has told me after I found these two alone so long ago" She felt so guilty but took a deep breath. "See, this is why I say forgive me sometimes. I dont feel I ever do enough to end a bad situation" she sighed and flopped herself on the ground reaching out and bringing the pup forward and began to lick her clean as the small thing nestled up next to her. Her eyes found their way up to Casanova's face and she smiled up at him with the asking of forgiveness...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Sephiroth was watching everyone. Glancing around the wolves who were in his mate's lands. He wasn't alpha here, but he had the best intentions for her pack homelands. It was the bru who he had spoken to earlier when chasing the killer out. He moved swiftly over to him his orange fire like orbs dancing with intentions before a howl broke the air. His eyes searched back and forth around the small area, guessing everyone was okay he turned to the bru. "Come with me" he said softly and walked away towards the call. "What's your name, and sorry if I sounded so harsh earlier when first coming upon you, thanks for the extra help though. I'm Sephiroth. Mate to the alphess here, we're going to go greet the new wolf" He looked over at the bru and then looked ahead again as he made his way through the forest accompanied or not.

Younger... Sephiroth took that into account first when he saw her standing solitary looking at the floor she walked upon. "Welcome stranger." he slowed his pace to a stop and gave a small sigh. "You stand on the dirt of Hamara Sydan. Kaia is the alphess here and right now she's attending to things within the pack. I'm Sephiroth, her mate, though I shall not claim myself alpha here for I'm only here to attend to her and those of her pack. But I will and can help you in any way possible" he was rambling but he didn't mind, he felt bored, he wanted to be with Kaia yet whenever there was a moment he could... it was drastically taken from him. Annoying...
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:43 am

Jaws opened wide to release a small yawn, as the sandy coated woman paused briefly in a clearing. Equally sandy amber hues glanced around, softly scouting out any signs of life. It seemed there wasn’t many, but she knew life couldn’t be any further. The idea of having to go through an entirely new journey, wasn’t appealing at all currently. The first journey was enough, and the sandy woman was tired. Thankfully the world was quiet, at least where she was, and she didn’t have to worry about tiring her twin peaks. Florence sighed before moving forward more, scents came to her, once that informed her of a border to a pack. A sigh of relief left her, as she gazed around briefly first. She wasn’t extremely timid, but she did prefer to be as invisible as possible. Of course that was likely because no one knew her here, and she wasn’t entirely sure if she was near the right pack. What if they had malicious intent? She shook the thought away, knowing it would likely just intimidate her more. No, it was best to think positive, and in the event of a negative, running always seemed like a good option. A smirk creased her maw briefly at the thought, before shaking it away.

Her mind wandered to her past, and the reason she was so cautious. It wasn’t that she had had a dark past, Florence had been raised within a neutral pack that leaned more towards pure, and nothing terrible had really happened. Simply put, she had never really had much confidence, kind of hard when all your siblings are brothers, and you’re the runt. Sure, because of having brothers, she knew how to hold her own, she had to learn that quickly, and often times she was able to dominate her siblings. However, she still didn’t have much courage compared to them, and often times it was apparent, like when they so chose to dare her to do stupid things as a pup. Attempting to walk across a thin piece of wood that reached over a small river, was never a good idea to do as a whelp. Of course, she had been pushed to do it, via name calling and such from her brothers. Finding out that said branch was water logged and incredibly thin, all in a matter of seconds of learning how cold the water was, wasn’t Flo’s idea of a good time.

The woman had a certain attitude that conflicted constantly, at times she was capable of appearing as brave as any of her siblings, but it was usually just a front for her actual thoughts. Florence shook her mind free of itself, and stepped closer to the border, sniffing out the scents, and stepping over it briefly. Hues glanced around cautiously, regrettably realizing she would have to howl to inform anyone of her presence. Raising her crania briefly, she lowered it again, shaking it in self anger. Raising once again she let loose a long melodic call, it was drawn out for some reason, and it was more singing then asking for someone to meet her. Her lyrics fell finally, and she glanced down at the terra, blinking briefly, it was about the only noise she had made since her long trek.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:29 am

Omisis watched as the others ran around trying to make the new ones comfortable. He watched gray crystals studying everything around him. He wondered when someone would notice him. He licked his kissers and perked his ears some more. He liked this place it had a calm feeling to it. He didn't feel the need to be on edge. This was already his third winter and he felt the fight was already out of him. He wanted a place to just be him. He sniffed the air noticing the scents of every wolf. He stood out dramatically with his sun colored fur. It was amazing no one had came to him just yet.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:09 pm

Casanova smirked when she nudged him. And then she mentioned pups. He gulped. He had no problem with them, but he hoped that 'when the time comes' didn't mean incredibly soon. He wasn't sure if he could be a father right away. Then again, when the time came, perhaps he would have a change of heart. Nature had a strange way of working. "Of course I'll give you cute pups. With your eternal beauty and my suave good looks, they'll be angelic little things," he grinned cheekily before sneezing at the tickly flick of her tail had caused on his nose. The bru walked beside her as she began to move. "Scouting would be a good idea, I suppose." His tassel bumped hers and twisted around it every so often as they observed the land. "Do I like it here? Well it's nice... we keep full and all. It seems a little chaotic, though." He raised a brow and looked sidelong at her, concerned. "Why? You don't?" He was willing to do whatever it took to keep her happy. If she wanted to leave, he was no stranger to moving around, and would easily go with her.

Tristan started for a moment, but calmed himself as Raven picked up his precious bundle and urged him to feed. His ears went back and his heart swelled as the little babe squeaked and growled until it found a source. His auds were about to rise, but fell flat again when she said 'it's your home'. Was it? How long did he really intend to stay here? He said nothing. This was home until things could be sorted out and the pup was old enough to eat meat and keep up. "Raven," he said her name back to her finally. "It's a pleasure." He lay there, hugging the ground, nose just shy of his son's rump as he fed. "Yes, Epica seems sweet. I'm glad you have someone like her to look up to." He moved his head back as her tail took Conall in. She complimented his name, and the father responded with a brief "Thank you."

She had a purpose, had clear intentions. He took surprise to her commanding nature, the worst of him coming out for a moment expecting better from a youngster like her, but let it slide. In the end she was right. And he was just barely a father. She sat up, the pup cradled gently by her tail, and he knew it was time to get moving. The bru limped to the den. The stench of blood and death stung his nose still. He sighed, letting go of the rest of his children, and turned around. He threw dirt into the den for a few minutes, went to a low hanging pine and snapped a couple of branches from its limbs. He threw them inside, and continued to fill the hole. When it was filled, he smoothed it as best as he could with his pads and nose, laid some more pine atop it, and stood back. One task done. He took a moment to recall where his den was, then returned to Raven. "Finished. Come, I'll show you where my den is. It should be plenty big enough." He glanced between her and Conall, reached down, and picked the dark pup up gently in his jaws. He liked and trusted the fae, but he wanted to carry his own child to its home. He led the way, a couple minutes' walk, and paused at the entry of the den, fairly open save for a couple of guardian boulders. Nothing special, but it would do. He spoke around the pup, who protested and wanted nothing more than to be warm and set down. "Here." She could either take the child from him or enter and let him place it with her. As soon as they were inside, he would guard the place, immovable, even for the cold
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Epica was distracted away as the fem spoke to Tristan laying herself down, nudging the pup towards her to eat when Casanova came upon her and began to speak. Lighten the mood. She smiled at him when he spoke of how odd Tristan's semi life story they'd known so far had gone on. "Yes, well, we can't all be saints around here" she smiled and when he began asking his play question she looked at him and smirked. "I dunno. You were rogue before I came along right" she smiled at him and nudged him playfully turning her head looking at the whelp of Tristan's. "He's a cutie..." she said softly and smiled at them before turning back to Casanova. "You better give me cute pups when the time comes" she smirked and turned flicking her tail on his nose. "come on love, maybe we can see the view a little more, do a little scouting for Kaia" she let the words sink out for him to decide. "Do you like it here?" she asked as she began to walk away, stepping on her own path now to let her mind clear, that's her real reason for wanting to go on a walk.

The female looked at the one eyed three legged brute and smiled. "Conall and Tristan. What a nice little family" she smiled at him reaching over slowly incase he objected, picked the pup up softly and laid it along her belly till he found the source of food. "Ah, see, he'll be okay. We'll lay here for now, once he's done feeding you can take him to a den and I'll follow you, it's your home. I'm just here helping" she smiled at him and licked the back of the pup, a reaction to keep him clean, he was covered in...well, blood. She felt bad for the brute next to her and wanted to say so but didn't want to bring up a sore subject. "I'm Raven" she said softly letting her name sing to him and the others. "Epica's nice, she helped me when I needed it, before coming here. I've been trying to find her, and then came upon her a long time ago before she met that bru she's with and she said to stay close in the shadows. I'm hoping maybe to stay here in Hamara with her. She's become like a guardian angel big sister figure" she smiled at Tristan and brought her tail up wrapping the black fur around the whelp. "He's done, and sleeping. Conall... what a strong name" she said softly and nudged the whelp into her tail. "You need to find a den soon, he'll need to keep warm, specially with winter here now. He'll be okay. I'll do everything I can"

In all reality she didn't want to think about winter being here, and a pup so young... it wasn't safe, it wasn't okay... "We should look away from this den, and you" her eyes looked over at the large brute covered in blood "You need to fill that den with pine and dirt or summer will come and you'll have a bear looking for food here" she sighed and sat up stretching. "Come on Tristan" she was a commanding female but it wasn't without good intentions to the purpose here...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:44 am

He saw that Epica and Sephiroth had done what they could. He was grateful. Even more so when he saw that the fiery bru shared his rage at the stranger who had dared destroy everything. He watched him with growing interest, coming to like him more and more. Perhaps he really could make a life here... the thought was quick and desperate. For now he would have to. But he just didn't know. His ears pinned against his skull when he saw Epica's distress. "It's alright." He barely read the words off her lips. He muttered the words just loudly enough for her to hear. "There's nothing to forgive." She disappeared. He just sighed and returned to licking his little son.

He looked up as alabaster femme returned with another. His brows came together for a moment. This fae was clearly a mother. But... where were her pups? He let the thought slide as she spoke to him. She offered him a favor, offered his son life. "Oh thank you," he sighed with a flood of relief. "Thank you so much." They would have to find a den, he assumed. She seemed to be searching for a name. Whether his or the whelp's he didn't know. A name had always been in his head for a son. "Conall," he said sweetly, nudging the back of the whimpering child's head. It meant strong wolf, and the babe were to survive this ordeal, then indeed he was. "I'm Tristan," he introduced himself, then motioned beside him. "Please, take a rest here. If you need to go to a den, I'll help you find one." A friendly streak had overcome him since this miracle. He didn't know how long it would last. Maybe it was just euphoria. Things had gotten so much better so quickly he didn't know how to handle his happiness.

-------------

Casanova had stopped just short of everything, not wanting to get his nose in Tristan's business until all was said and done. He admired Epica at work, and watched with careful inspection as she disappeared. When she seemed to be at rest for at least a few moments, this new character come into play, he trotted up beside her and nuzzled heavily beneath her chin. "It's a terrible thing," he practically whispered, mourning the dead ones for a moment and letting the thought of them pass. What else could he do? Life moved on and so would he. He tried cheering her up with a bit of a wisecrack. "Bit of an odd one, isn't he? I mean, he's got a real story going on with those features of his." He closed one eye and put a snarl on his lip. "How 'bout it, Epica? Would I make a good rogue?"
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Omisis looked at the male following him into the land. He figured he might as well make himself a new home since others had done the same. He was ready to leave the old life behind "I'm not here to cause trouble... Just looking for a new home."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Dyrim felt nervous as Julien walked away, she saw him as a part of the pack and glancing about there was no one around and torn she felt she needed to go and aid her pack member. "Julien wait!" she called and bounded after the brute, not sure why she was doing it. Hopefully Kaia didn't miss her in their absence. She didn't plan on being gone long and especially in Muerta..she suppressed a shudder catching up with the brutes exiting form. Glancing back she took in her home and off they went to darkness and the unknown. At least for her. Why did he need to go to Muerta?
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:57 am

Ooc:|| Moohn! You just gave me an opening. I had no idea where I was going to put her but... =) Muwahhaa. Thank You SO much... =) She's not going to stay here, but just so I can get a feel for her. Oooo! Thanks!
Bic:||

Epica jerked back as the brute came out holding a whelp. She wanted to throw up. His words smacked her, of course she had known she just didn't... she didn't... her eyes lighted with tears and he ran off. "Oh my god..." she said wanting to throw up. Sephiroth was torn between this scene and the brute. He wanted to kill him for this. His body ached, it hurt so bad, but he tore away from the scene following another brute who had chased Hellscream also. He reached the boarder and stopped his body now pumped full of fresh pain. "You've killed new life in a forgiving pack, they maybe forgiving. I will not forget your face cur" His words bellowed out of the lands for the brute to hear but he wasn't sure if he had... he'd deliver the message later when he cut the brutes neck open. Sephiroth's orange eyes landed on the brute next to him. "Come. You must meet that alpha if that's what you're here for. If you're here to stir more trouble don't and leave now. I've already spilled blood today and don't feel like getting anymore more dirty..." He looked over the brute not judging if he should turn his back or not but did anyways and went back to the scene where Tristan had arrived and now pleaded for help.

Both him and Epica gaped at Tristan. He had been so emotionless, so un, well uncaring was not a word to use but he hadn't shown alot of interest. Epica's eyes were watering and she knew there was only one option. "Forgive me..." she said softly to herself and she looked for Casanova but he hadn't returned yet. Without hesitation she turned and vanished into the trees. Minutes passed and even Sephiroth didn't know what to do for the brute. "Maybe if I send word to another pack they can send someone who's birthed recently?" Sephiroth was in doubts of that happening right before winter.

Just a moment more and a female came into the clearing followed by Epica. "Hello" she said softly looking around at the strange brute then looked at the brute coming from the den. "Aww, sweetheart are you alright?" she smiled down at him. "Epica asked if I could help. I have what little milk I have left from my litter. I owe Epica a great favor and am more than willing to help" she smiled and looked at the brute. "Hun, you can stay here with me. I don't want you to leave... well what's his name?" she turned around and looked at Epica only to receive an unknown glance. "Well. what do you think?" she smiled and looked around...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:19 am

OOC: Sensable, Hellscream's already in the lone lands. =/

He hadn't run this hard since... since he was looking for... Erase the thought. The freezing air tore at his throat, like claws raking down the pipe and into his overworked lungs. That hitched up leg just dragging him behind ever so slightly. Damn his luck. There it was, the pack ahead, and drawing so much closer. Blood. It already wafted this way. Off in the distance he spotted a figure. Running. Running like him. He pressed on, but it was gone far too fast. A sinking feeling. Somehow he knew already, and it was killing him. He wanted revenge and he wanted it now. And he didn't even know what had really happened yet.

Sephiroth, near the den. He could trust him right? It wasn't him. Not his style. He skidded by them, he and Kaia, and stopped at the mouth of the den, panting, brows pulled together. The stench of blood was unbearable. Iron and salt. This was what death smelled like. Collapse. His exhales ran dry on the cold, hard ground, became suddenly uneven, pulled apart by ragged sobs that racked his body. Too late. Once again, far too late. He didn't dare enter. Didn't dare count the bodies. Oppressive silence, hanging at first, then weighing, then crushing down on him like a lead blanket. What had he done? Such an ass. Of course she would have gotten pregnant. What else could he possibly think? That he'd get lucky? But if only he would have known. He would have stayed, would have... Oh god! Why did this keep happening to him?! Losing everything he loved. The rumble began deep in his chest, as though some furnace was malfunctioning. It grew steadily, creeping up to his wind-torn throat, settling there, and finally, in its worst display released itself.

A scream. Not a howl, not a snarl, not some kind of shout. A legitimate, terrified, raging scream. Elongated. Held. It was the straw to break his back. For Rose, for Marcie, for Tellika? Yes and her. For his now dead children. For them the most. And as soon as it had begun, it silenced. The ubiquitous quiet returning to its place. After everything was said and done, this - this - was what he had left. A legacy of deaths on his watch and a den of slaughtered -

Sound. Impossible. Still no words uttered from his lips but he crawled forward slowly, almost pathetically, to the edge of the den-become-grave, and listened. Auds perked, and just as he was ready to give up again, there it was. The tiniest whimper. He crept on his belly inside, and there, among the bodies, lay a squirming little thing. One. A tear fell onto his maw. Was this real? Its little eyes weren't even open yet. Slowly, tenderly, more carefully than he had ever done to anything before, he lifted the tiny thing in his jaws, and backed out of the den. As soon as he was above ground, he began licking the poor thing to keep it warm. This would be difficult. He cradled the babe close to his chest, the warmest place he could think of, ironically. He didn't even dare take his eyes off it, even if there were others around. "My son..." the faintest of whispers.
"My son..." Alright, so for a moment he would dare. He turned his head toward Sephiroth and Kaia, wincing with immediate disappointment. "How... I need to feed him, care for him... He can't die." His stare begged. Groveled. "Help me."
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:12 am

Omisis was just passing the border looking for Armedia when the brute passed him. He noticed the whelp and said nothing he smirked moving only a few long strides before reaching his full speed he caught up with the brute with very little effort. "I don't think there going to like you taking there whelp brute" Omisis had been deprived of the battle he so long for. He snapped at Hellscream in a aggressive manner challenging him. He wanted his battle and this seemed like a good one.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:56 am

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Hellscream-1

Hellscream had moved to the next whelp, snapping its neck just as easily as the first. Then the third. And then there was a voice outside, calling in to get his attention. The voice quickly rose with anger, asking what he was doing in there with the scent of whelpling blood wafting from the den, and where was the mother? He knew he would have to hurry his task along, if someone were going to challenge him. He lunged for the forth pup, crushing it in his deadly, gruesome jaws. Then another voice echoed outside the den. More wolves were gathering, and he couldn't waste another second. He was not going to get killed here. He grabbed the last pup he had killed and made a dash for the den's entrance, shoving past the femme, Epica, who stood outside.

"For your big fat information, I'm slaughtering newborns," he hissed, his demonic, two-toned voice rasping, "And Tellika is long dead." Then he raced away. One pup had been left alive amongst its massacred siblings. Hellscream had raced off with just one small body dangling from his jaws, as though he held a limp rabbit. No emotion was in his eyes, nothing showing to indicate a heart deep within him. There was nothing but emptiness, coldness.. harshness. Cruelty. Hellscream wasted no time in taking his leave from the lands, going now to the lost lands where he had planned to meet Jacques...

Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Sephiroth was enjoying the little moment he had with Kaia when foodfalls echoed around them and he turned towards the winded brute speaking of more death, more pain in Kaia's pack. He didn't wait for her words or even to watch Casanova leave he just headed towards the den. It took him a while seeing how torn up he was but there was Epica and he came upon her and she looked at him in fear of what was going on inside. "You're not a whelp I wont count to three." Sephiroth growled and pushed himself inside the den. "Three" He snapped at the brute who was in the den then backed up. If the drake was smark he'd understand what it would mean if he stayed in there. It didn't mean death would come to him out here, for all Sephiroth knew he was following orders. Crimson made her own choice, this brute maybe not so much...
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:48 pm

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 3770092652_f6f0317d7e

Hmm... So it appeared that Dyrim already considered herself a member of the Hamara pack, whereas he... well, not really. He didn't hold a rank, and he hadn't fought against Crimson and the other wolves out of defense of the lands. "Maybe," he shrugged. "I fought them to protect my own hide and you. If they killed me, or plan on killing me still, I really don't give a damn. But anyways. I'm going. Let Kaia know, I guess. I still consider myself a just a stranger in these strange lands, so I doubt there will be repurcussions on what I do. Ha, if I come back with a missing eye, you'll know why. But I will say that the business I have there is short, and it is possible that I may return to Hamara. Maybe. I don't know. And, oh..." He fell short, hestitating for a moment. Should he tell her...? Yes. His blue eyes connected with hers. "Well... I suppose, since you consider yourself a part of this pack, that you should let everyone know that Tellika and her whelps are dead. A bru named Hellscream got to her." And then he turned tail, loping off towards the lands of Muerta.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 am

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Casano12

Casanova followed Epica silently, just about as done with the whole fiasco as she was. It wasn't the gore that bothered him, more the suicide. Hell, even he was suicidal at some points in his life but still... not so crazy as that. He shuddered once at the look of insanity in Crimson's eyes and moved on. Something was clearly amiss, as his mate looked rather undone. He didn't recognize the spot offhand, but he knew about Tellika and figured they had to be her pups. Such a shame she would leave them to be... No, a stranger in her place? He recognized this wasn't Tristan either, and let an unbridled growl slip his jaws. The blood's odor was so strong... Resisting the urge to snap first and ask questions later, he suddenly realized he had a job to do. He nudged Epica's shoulder. "Something's wrong," he muttered. "I'll fetch Sephiroth and Kaia to help you, but I have to find Tristan. They're his pups. If anything happened to them - " He was racked with guilt for a moment, wanting to just tear the beast apart that dared harm innocent whelps. He knew the old bru was at the Pearl, and it was his job to warn him. He licked her aud. "Please be careful. I'll be back."

The brown hessian padded over to where the couple stood with one another. He noted both of them submissively and set to speaking quickly. "I hate to interrupt, and I know you're both winded. But Tellika's been killed. And her pups are alone. There's some stranger in there and whatever's going on isn't good. The scent of blood is strong. Epica's trying to coax him out but I don't feel safe leaving her by herself with for all we know could be some crazy stranger. Before anything bad happens just please, please go there. I have to find Tristan in the Black Pearl..." He hesitated, searching for anymore words, but there were none he could manage. His gaze flicked between them, apologetic for the rush, before he tore of at a demon's pace for the pack by the sea, praying for the first time in a long time. If Tristan wasn't there...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:53 am

Epica had moved away from the scene having been reminded of her sister too much. She needed to clear her head slightly for the dizzy dawning feeling had made her slightly paranoid on loosing focus. When she walked she smiled remembering the pregnant fea. "I hadn't even caught her name..." she said softly and made it her mission to walk a fair bit quicker towards the females birthing den. When she arrived a brute went in and Julien left going else where. She must have gone to get food... Epica would greet the father then. She came closer, realising the scent was off, and nothing of Hamara or anything else she'd smelled before, not to mention it smelled like blood not birth in there. "Excuse me" she said loudly, speaking clear into the slight darkness of the den. "What are you doing in there, and where is the mother..." her words shook with slight anger and fear for her mind went to the worst and she hoped it wouldn't be so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)   To the lost, sanctuary... (MB) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the lost, sanctuary... (MB)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next