Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Start ( For Cira)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A New Start ( For Cira) Empty
PostSubject: A New Start ( For Cira)   A New Start ( For Cira) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Glory moved into the lands. He sniffed the ground... Was this the place that Dracul told him to be? He didn't know and really could careless. The Brute could wait... He lifted his massive head letting out a loud howl for Cira. Once his song was finished he sat down looking his gray form over. He had a few scars from battle,but it was nothing big. He was interested in meeting this fea. Of Course naturally in Midnight culture the females where paired and it just so happened that he was picked to pair with her. He didn't mind it,but he was not of full midnight blood tho he looked all midnight his orbs could not change colors. They stayed a bright green. He sighed as he waited for her... This was going to be a interesting thing.... whatever Dracul had planned could wait he wanted to meet her already.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: A New Start ( For Cira)   A New Start ( For Cira) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Cira moved swiftly through the lone lands, for she wanted to return home to meet her grandfather and family once more, but suddenly there was a howl, and it seemed to beckon to her. Brow raised, she wondered who it could be. She did not recognize the voice, but she was sure that he had called to her specifically. Had one of the family been looking for her, sent by Dracul maybe? Changing course slightly, she veered off in search of the howler. Time passed and before she knew it a gray wolf sat before her. His form was athletic and tall, built to suit the clan, but he differed greatly from most of them. She had rarely seen coat colours deviating from the norm, and his gray coat showed something was different. And his eyes, the way they almost glowed green. But he was an interesting sight, with a shy smile, Cira stepped forward.

"Hello there," she said softly, her head low and ears back, a respectful stance taken in front of him, "I'm Cira.. did you call for me?" Moving closer to him she seat herself a few feet away, her blue-white cyrstals examining him more closely. She could admit that he was a handsome brute, but she wondered why he had called her here. She had gone so long without a mate that the thought did not even cross in her mind that she would be his, so she merely sat in silence and waited for whatever he needed to say to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com

PostSubject: Re: A New Start ( For Cira)   A New Start ( For Cira) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:46 am

Green crystals scanning over her frame as she approached. She was a sight to see. Of course her being Midnight and of Royal blood did not deny the fact she held her own glow. She even spoke different then the other feas of the clan. He smirked as she spoke... Should he tell her? He lifted his form easily standing taller then her. He looked around wondering if anyone was following her. When he was pleased that they where alone he let his lyrics out " I'm Glory my lady... I'm of Midnight blood and was scent here for you." His words where calm not to harsh but there where signs of cold and careless emotions. He hid them the best he could for her. He watched her taking in every facial expression to every movement she made. He watched her crystals as they stared at him. "Care to take a little detour before we go to the King in Muerta?" He asked her a bit eager to hear the feas lyrics once more.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: A New Start ( For Cira)   A New Start ( For Cira) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:59 pm

Cira watched him as he looked her over, feeling sort of admired. Her blue-white pools sparkled, and when he said that he was sent here for her, she felt her heart pound with delight. Was he going to be her mate? Was she finally going to have someone proper at her side? The thought thrilled her, and she moved closer to him, curious. As he asked to take a detour before meeting the king in Muerta, she smiled with slight mischief and stepped even closer, so that their pelts touched. Glory interested her; he seemed calm, keeping himself in check around her, but deep down she could sense the dangerous being the brute could be. "I would love to Glory," she said flirtatiously, her voice as sweet as honey, "Where are you going to lead me?" The question was asked, and she gave up herself to follow him as he willed it. Somehow she just knew she was to be his, and it made her feel at peace, happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Start ( For Cira)   A New Start ( For Cira) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:15 am

Glory let a smirk creep across his maw. He watched her move closer to him. He felt a sense of overwhelming nervousness what was going on? He watched her greed orbs meeting her blue, and when she brushed up against him he could feel the warmth of her. His unusual gray tone pelt mixed nicely with hers and at last he felt what he had longed to feel. He listened as she spoke hanging onto every lyric. He voice was seductive, addicting... It made his hard expression fade. He was mush around her. Afraid to speak... to even breath... he sighed trying to regain himself. " I had seen a same river over to the east tords Muerta... we could go there." He said softly to her. He had battled for this female before he had even met her and all that was left was to win her heart. She had without a doubt stolen his without even trying... He scanned his thoughts... How could have Dracul known to pair them? He wasn't even full Midnight and yet he had received a female of royal blood.... He waited for her answer...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: A New Start ( For Cira)   A New Start ( For Cira) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Cira kept her eyes on him, watching him as she approached him, asking where he would lead her to. He seemed to melt, his defenses coming down around him, and she giggled softly as she watched him trying to regain himself. As he spoke, Cira nodded. "Anywhere with you," she said. It was like all of her shyness had disappeared. She just knew he was to be her mate, and it made her feel accepted and needed, and she could tell that he clearly desired her. She would make herself as irresistable as possible, so that he could never turn her down. Looking him up and down, she flicked her tail lightly against him, admiring him. Though he had a distinct Midnight look about him, he was very unique, and she quite adored it. She couldn't wait to see where they were going together, and then find out where they were to reside. Maybe whelps were in their future as well, and it felt like such a long time had passed since birthing her first litter.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: A New Start ( For Cira)   A New Start ( For Cira) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:36 pm

Glory pinned his ears back moving forward to the river. He found where the water ran into a small pool. He lapped the water up letting the cool liquid quench his thirst. He then turned to his mate sitting back rapping his tail around the base of his form... He gave her a smile "So tell me about yourself" Glory watched her interested as in what she had to say...
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: A New Start ( For Cira)   A New Start ( For Cira) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Cira followed willingly as he led the way to the river, and reflected his actions as he bent down to drink, lapping up the water with her tongue. As he turned and sat down, Cira moved away from the water as well and reclined upon her haunches, allowing herself to get comfortable near him. He looked to her with a smile, and she couldnt' help but to smile back. Black auds perked as he asked her to tell him about herself. Eyes shining, she began, "Well, I suppose you could say I am different from many of our clan," she said softly, gently; it was one of her most defining qualities, her docile nature, and yet she had it in her to kill without remorse when need be, "My heart is in a different place than most, but don't take me the wrong way. I have always been loyal to the clan, though Herrick often controlled me... it just seemed natural, since he was the only male around. Thus, I am a mother of three, and though I know their father is not what the clan would have chosen, they are quite magnificant in their own category."

She felt that she digressed. She wasn't describing herself. But it was her life, it was all she knew. For so long she'd been separated from the clan, with Herrick as her only other kin, and their whelps, who had grown up without the Midnight wolves around them. It had been hard, and often lonely and confusing, but things were changing now. They were changing to the way Cira remembered it from when she was just a young pup, when her mother was around and all of her siblings, her cousins, aunts and uncles. It was great. Shaking her head, she glanced at him, wondering what he would think of her. Was he disturbed or annoyed by her gentle nature, or did it make him feel more at ease? Maybe it made him feel like he could take total control. Cira was a rarity amongst the clan; she was seldom vicious and she loved to follow the lead of another. It was unclear who she got this trait from, but it never left her.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: A New Start ( For Cira)   A New Start ( For Cira) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Glory listened letting he finish talking "Herrick, hmmmm.... the brute is interesting. I know his brother Omisis a bit better. I am threw Pitchra's line his mothers mates brother is my father... It's far away relation but it is of Midnight line. My mother is a Timber which is why I am the only Midnight marked as a Timber. The rest of you look so much like the Alaskan human dogs its hard to mix in. My eyes stay a mellow glowing green. I could never get them to change when I was younger as you know Midnight whelps are born with there bright neon colored eyes, mine never changed only dulled some." He looked at her wondering what she thought of his mixed blood. "I grew up in Midnight Mountains with my father. For some reason my mother abandoned him and me. I guess there is something about Timbers that don't mix well with Midnight attitudes. I suppose we are a little to much for them" He said giving Cira a smirk. "I met Dracul when I was two he was badly hurt. Attacked by a bear I believe. My father healed him only to die from pneumonia a month later. I stayed with the clan running missions with Harmi and Omisis. We where Dracul's knights doing as he wished." He sighed looking to her.... His green orbs locking on hers. "I was sent here because Dracul told me of you... He paired us... I don't know much of this clans full culture but I know you have to accept me as well... I'm no saint im as brutal as any midnight if not worse. I have a short temper but I do promise to try my best to make you happy. In whatever way I can. I am new to this so you would have to bear with me..." He looked at her as he waited for a reply his mind filling with memories. He was a horrible creature. Dracul sent him on raids killing everything in site. Whelps, newborns, the old the sick if they stood in the Kings way he moved them. He was a Knight of the Kings and he was held greatly in Dracul's eyes for he had earned it as well as Pitchra had. He was a monster but even a beast suck as him could love....
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: A New Start ( For Cira)   A New Start ( For Cira) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Cira listened to Glory as he explained his lineage and how he was linked with the Midnights. It did not bother her one bit that he was mixed. If Dracul had sent him to be paired with her, then she was fully willing to accept it. He seemed a kind brute, though he had the potential to be vicious and brutal, but she kind of liked that. It made her feel like she would be protected against anything. No one could hurt her, and she could not see him hurting her, not for any reason. "I think we will do just fine together," she said reassuringly, "I would do anything as you wish it. I will be the perfect mate, I can promise you that. I've been waiting for so long for a brute who can be my strength, my voice and father to my whelps." She was not a defiant fae at all, and she would do his bidding, submit to him when he wanted her, and let him take control in all situations. All he needed to do was be her protector, and she was sure he was capable.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: A New Start ( For Cira)   A New Start ( For Cira) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Glory looked at her and smiled. He moved to her letting his pelt mix in with hers. "You do as you wish my lady im here to be your protector and to be the father of our whelps. Nothing more." Glory pinned his ears back as he looked at the sky. It was time to go to Muerta. "We must leave to Muerta to meet Dracul" He looked at her green orbs scanning for her answer... He turned to leave hoping she would follow...

OOC: I'll post him in Muerta...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: A New Start ( For Cira)   A New Start ( For Cira) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Cira smiled contently as he proclaimed all that he would be for her, and it was perfect. She nudged him softly with her muzzle and rose to follow him as he looked to the sky, determining that it was time to leave now. Her tail lifted and swayed gracefully, happy to be led by her mate back home to meet her grandfather who she had not seen in so many, many moons. Years. Where had they all been? It hardly mattered now though, since they had all returned. She was just glad the clan had returned to restore order amongst the remenants, and perhaps get her children into the flow of things. Staying just behind Glory, she followed him all the way to their home..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Start ( For Cira)   A New Start ( For Cira) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Start ( For Cira)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: