Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Hell's Gates-

Go down 
+10
Cowgurlup0522
Sheawolf88
Moohn
_Sensable_
WarriorWolf
akkanatrum
Shadowed
FoSsY
Silent
EDITOR
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:33 am

... New Main Board ... Entrance Post Soon ... Keep An Eye Out ... I'm Editing and Junk ...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:01 pm

Two wolves sat beside each other on a mound. The bigger of the two sat behind what was known asthenosphere alpha male... "why do you stay Evander?" Damean was not tense as he asked his question to his brother. "I stay to Watch the show Damean. Can you not see you've changed the course of history. You have alligned with almost every pack in this region while breaking a bond with Muerta. You have a whole other clan breathing down your back for your death... I won't leave you now brother. Not in your time of need. You need back up for your decisions made. It's why you called me here, remember?

Damean nodded before watching the low numbers of his pack members." I still need to speak with tirisfal but I doubt Silent will see my choice of why I make this treaty with all not with the good and evil lifestyle." he sighed and stood tall. Everyone was doing their own thing... He would do his again. He walked down towards one
wolf and sat beside her. Jaded. He said nothing. His heart fluttered a little as he took on her scent but that was it. "I love you" he said softly to her but didn't move. He hadn't quite known her reaction to the alliance shift and all and he didn't know if he even wanted to find out...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Ooc:|| okay. Jabbar is now with hamara. Pearl. And midnight. Akira and damean are no longer cool and the pups are back with her at the moment. Anything I'm missing?
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Ooc-You'll have to allow the other boards to sort of finish up with what they were doing so we can all switch into this gear...if anyone is confused you can PM me.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:28 pm

Ooc yaa it's why I'm keeping liar here for now.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:34 pm

**Note yes you can post here, just keep matters inside this board until the other packs can catch up**
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:48 pm

No you can't. I'm wating to post a new board. I guess Jabbar is on hold till then? I dunno. Gunna spice things up a bit. Opening post is going to have something DRAMATIC in it... =D
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:34 pm

Jaded

Jaded looked up at the dark king that came and sat by her side. Her king, her beloved, Damean. She smiled and her tail swayed gently. She murred softly and nuzzled him. "Hello my love." she said her voice smooth like silk and her green eyes shining like emeralds. How she loved this dark King. Things were changing. The edges of darkness and light were blurring and everything seemed to becoming as the neutrals were ....a world of grey. It was a difficult thing to understand and yet as her love believed in it so she took it in stride and matched his paces supporting him. She sighed and felt the life move within her loins. It brought a comfort to her and a new bond to her mate.

"Everything going alright?' she asked and turned and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:48 pm

Damean smiled towards her, kissing her softly on the cheek. "Everything is going just fine" he said softly before pulling back and looking around. "The song came from The Pearl, from Jack himself, another pack in the alliance. Hamara, Midnight, and the Pearl. It's an interesting combo without Muerta, but Akira doesn't see how things are...changing so swiftly." He smiled at his idea before he got excited for pups. "And how are things going for you guys." He added them in the sentence...he had never been excited about pups like this before. Well no, he had been excited about Exodus and Legend and the other whelps he knew nothing about, but now he knew nothing would happen to Jaded...she wouldn't leave him like Lilith had... He smiled and kissed her softly before he sighed and laid down, pressing his head on her side, feeling the little buldge of her stomach...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Jaded

Jaded nodded and then blinked her green eyes. "Well that is a good thing right?" she said and her tail swayed gently. She smiled at his question. "Well." she said and chuckled softly. "They are moving more now." she said and her eyes twinkled. A loving smile spread on her maw as he touched her belly and caressed the children with in ....their children. She smiled content and murred softly at his touch. The pups within moved and pushed against their fathers nose. Jaded giggled and her tail wagged. "They know who you are." she said and sighed. She wondered if he pined after his other children at Muerta. She sighed and hoped this would go smoothly. She now had to worry about her pups in this turn of events.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:19 am

Damean nuzzled his nose closer to her belly. He felt the slushing if she had water in her belly, it was not a define kick till he pulled back wrinkling his nose. "Yeah they are" he rubbed his nose with his paw and leaned in closer. "Ohh when you get out of there. I'm going to give you the what for little thing" he called it a thing for not knowing genders was the exciting part. He smiled and pulled back looking at Jaded. "And of course they know who I am. I made em' you carry them, do the hard part, and we raise them... they'll always remember us" he smirked and kissed her cheek while his auds danced from side to side. "What..." he stood instantly and growled. His body grew tense with rage and anger. "Gladiator...oh by thor's power I will kill you" He turned raised his head and howled.

He wanted the pack to be near, be ready, be alert, and most of all he wanted Jaded surrounded by wolves, their wolves, the wolves of Jabbar. He turned, gave her a qucik smile a kiss to the cheek an I'm sorry to the ear and he was off...

Evander came first, coming up to Jaded and sitting down near her. "The joys of being a king..." He smirked and laid down, it was fall and the sun wasn't too warm but it held some last minutes of it there. "You're looking well m'lady. Obviously everything fairs good or Damean wouldn't have left you with just us, he's too protective over you." He smirked and lifted his head, eyeing her for a moment, and then laying it back down. "I hope you have all boys...they'll attain a bond to Damean and leave you alone. But, if you want that, then claim all girls. " he smiled again while his head laid on the ground. It was good. Life at this moment, was good.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:23 am

Jaded

Jaded chuckled softly and her green eyes sparkled mirth. She rolled her head into his kiss and then her thorns twisted forward to catch the howl as well. She flicked a tawny ear to the side and licked her nose. She watched her beloved howl a reply and kiss her in apology and melted into the undergrowth. "Be careful..." she called softly after and sighed. She groomed a paw silently until she heard footsteps approach. Her emeralds looked up and she saw Evander. She smiled and wagged her plume. "Ahh yes...always wanted everywhere." she said and chuckled but followed it with a sigh. Hazards of the job. She smiled at his compliment. "Well thank you Evander." She said pleased at his kind words. It was true. Over the last few months Damean had been like a shadow to her. Which had filled Jaded's heart to bursting and calmed her fears. "All boys or all girls?" she laughed at Evander's comment. "Why not some of each?" she thumped her tail on the ground. "I can hardly wait until they get here."
she said and nosed her belly softly, her pups....her and Damean's pups...born from love. She knew they would be beautiful and fierce.

She looked up to Evander and smiled. "So tell me what the rumblings have been? Have we had word from Muerta?" she asked knowing Damean's changes would not make the white witch happy. She was going to ask Damean before he ran off to tend to Gladiator but Evander should know as well.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:42 pm

Evander laughed when Jaded said she'd want some
of each. He had asked Damean what he'd want... "Damean says that no matter all girls or boys they'd bond with you." he smiled a warm smile and nodded. "the pack stirs with excitment for their arrival too" Evander sat up slowly. She asked of muerta and he knew nothing. "I'm not sure what's going to happen with that." his words were true the brute had no idea...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:03 pm

Eris had longed ranged the shadows unsure of how to proceed. She had watched Dameans and Akira's pups with sharp eyes. Memorizing their forms, imagining her teeth wrapped around those frail bodies. There was too much competition and threats arising. She had stepped out briefly and received word of her father...her father who had a litter on the way. She would slaughter all of them. There was already that impostor in the lone lands who threatened what she would gain. Soon the time would come to move but for now she must hold her cover. Damean howled and she was not far, she may not be seen but she was never far. Always lurking on the edges of the pack.

Slinking forward her silver lined coat she stood a few feet away from Jaded. Eyes flicked to the beast Evander. She did not trust the bru, there was something lurking in his eyes that unsettled her. Made her think that he was here to cause more complications for her, though perhaps he would do so unknowingly. Tipping her crown to the pair she addressed Jaded. "Lady."
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:38 pm

-Hell's Gates- Rawbones

Rawbones perked his ears to the sound of Damean's howl, and lifted his aging body off the ground with a grumble. Things had been quiet for a while, and Rawbones had kept to himself for too long. With a hefty sigh he plodded forward, wondering what the King had summoned the pack for. When he arrived he saw Evander, Eris and Jaded. He wondered where Damean was; after all, he'd been the one to summon them. Shrugging, he trotted forward, his tail up as he approached Jaded with a smile. It had been too long since he'd seen her, or any of the pack, and just glancing upon her now relieved him of his lonely, self-pitying mood. Without hesitation he marched up and pushed his way in between Jade and Evander, seating himself beside her like he belonged. He was about to speak his greetings when a sudden lurching from within Jaded's swollen sides caught his attention. Mere seconds passed before he put two and two together.

A pang in his heart urged him to move away from her and sulk, but he knew such behaviour would bring him nothing more than sorrow and more loneliness. Sitting himself up tall he glanced upon her from the side of his blurry, silver eyes, now forcing the smile upon his maw. "Greetings Jaded," he said, his tone low and soft, "How do you fare these days?" He asked the question with sincerity, though he knew she must be feeling ill and joyous all at once, with what was to come for she and Damean. Rawbones wondered how he would feel when the pups arrived. Would he adore them and secretly dub himself their guardian, or would jealousy consume him and cause him to loathe them? He had never loathed Shadow's pups. Why should he loathe Jaded's? It would do him no good, and would change nothing. He decided that he would love them.

Without another word he stared ahead, his ears pointed forward while he waited for Jaded's response? Would she shoo him away? He knew, indeed, that he was being invasive for sitting so close to her while he knew who she loved. He simply couldn't help himself, but perhaps he was pushing it. Still, he waited, for he would let none but she herself tell him what he was to do, whether that was to have conversation or to distance himself.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
FoSsY

FoSsY

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Jaded

Jaded laughed at Evander's telling of what Damean would say. "He never gives himself any credit does he?' she grinned and then nodded at his having no knowledge of what Muerta was up to. "I see..." she said. "Well lets hope no news is good news."
She said optimistically to Evander, though it probably was far from the truth.

Footsteps approached and Eris's form approached. Jaded pulled herself to her feet with grace. Her growing belly was not hindering her so far. Her ears flicked forward. "Eris." she said and tipped her dial in greeting and wondered what the fem wanted of her. They tred on uneasy ground in the past so Jaded had kept an eye on her and noted that she didn't linger with the pack long, instead keeping to herself. Before she could ask Eris if there was anything she needed Rawbones appeared.

Jaded wagged her plume. "Rawbones." she said with a smile and didn't hardly notice the way he pushed his way inbetween herself and Evander. "I have been well my friend where have you been?" She favored the old bru and had gotten used to his short moods and odd ways at times. Jaded cast him a smile and nosed his shoulder in a friendly greeting. "One moment..." she said and then stepped toward Eris since Rawbones had interrupted. "Eris, is there something you need?'' she asked watching the fem with studying emerald eyes.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:04 pm

Evander felt the pressure as Rawbones came and sat down. He stood and sat infront of them. The wolves began to form a barrior around her, even if they didn't notice. He smirked as Jaded ignored Rawbones for a moment to make sure the sketchy female was here for a good intention, even if she was just a pack member. "She shouldn't have a problem, just answering the call of an alpha just like we all are. The hearts of the pack need to be watched when the master is gone right?" he smirked and winked towards Jaded.

He had grown close to the female while the couple months had passed by. It was all family here, and with that thought, he smiled as a huffing old man came at a slow shuffling pace towards the wolves. Evander felt the tension from the old sir before he saw it. "Who's she?" he asked, and he only knew it was a she from the heat cycle that lingered on her pelt. She wasn't in heat, but she smelled strongly of it, he could be wrong. He felt the hairs on his back rise slowly and he took a place before Jaded and Rawbones. He knew the brute would stay close to the alphaness when the other's would be upfront with this female who walked in like she owned the place, that was his first reaction to her stance. She stood as an alpha.

"Oh hello loves, oh how I've missed you" She smirked and turned a full circle before stopping. "Where is Damean. I must see him" She smiled towards the two toned eye brute who stepped up. "So many familiar faces...but I cannot place names, or maybe I am mistaken, you act as if you don't know your queen." She had raised an eye brow now and pulled her head back in slight suprise. Her purple gued eyes were shinning with a mission. Damean Jager. Her mate. Unless he was "Taken now is he? The word Queen makes you slighly taken aback, what is it I've missed member?" She looked around him towards the female...and... and she was pregnant!

"I am Lilith Jager, what is going on here! Who is she that you protect and why do you stare at me like you have no idea who I am!" She felt a panic grow in her chest. Had Damean found out the truth? The whelps of so long ago were not his... she had thought the other bru stronger. "Where are my children? Sydney... Therma... I left two with him...where are they?" She looked around as if waiting for the two, boy and girl, to pop out and say hello to her as if she had been here all along, but just came back from a hunt and they were excited to see her as two whelps would be. Only, they wouldn't be whelps anymore, they'd be adults...

"Answer me!" she said firmly, and raised her tail and stood tall only to get a growl in response...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:01 am

Blade heard Damean's howl, and ran back towards the source of the sound. When he arrived, he looked around, noticing some wolves were already present, but Damean himself missing. He walked past Eris, and greeted, "Long time no see, Eris," and continued to walk past her and Jaded, who was stepping forward to greet her.

His head turned towards a new voice, one he had very little memory of. He didn't quite remember the details, but he was pretty sure that she had vanished very shortly after he joined the pack. Of course... he could be mistaken, but there had been an alphess when he'd joined. He glanced quickled at Jaded, to make sure she was still ok, then gave a silent look to Evander and Rawbones to stay with her and call for Damean, and he turned back to face the recent arrival.

He took a casual step towards Lilith, saying, "I wouldn't advise coming too much closer. It wouldn't do for you to get driven off these lands before you get the chance to talk to Damean, especially since your rank has been lost in these lands to someone else. You were our queen at one point, but that time is long past. As for your children, I don't recognize those names. I've been in this pack only shortly before your departure, and I don't remember them, nor do I know why they're not still in these lands." His posture shifted to that of alertness. "I have answered some of your questions, now I ask of you to answer mine, "Did you think that Damean wouldn't have moved on by now? Why have you returned to walk these lands again, and why were you gone so long? I would have thought it to be natural to think of the consequences of returning to a pack you'd been away from for so long. Much has happened here- too much. Many of the pack members you knew are gone, and there are many new ones, as you can see. It's also with realm of calculation that none of the wolves here were those familiar with you and would attack, only seeing some random wolf prancing about like they owned the place, not the old queen who owned these lands before their arrival."

His eyes were narrowed, but more of that of concentration and thought, not of suspicsion and anger. Of course, those feelings were there, but weren't shown. Blade thought Lilith was smart, by what he'd heard, but guess pride probably got the best of her, like it does many. Either that, or she wasn't as knowledgable with tactics.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:26 am

-Hell's Gates- Rawbones

Rawbones was glad to be acknowledged, ignoring Evander as he gave a smirk when Jaded stepped forward to address Eris. The femme was an Alphaess and had things to attend to. His silver orbs merely followed her form as she moved, intent on her until some over-confident femora intruded upon their gather, acting as though she owned the place and deserved to be not only respected with heads down but doted upon as well. It did not take long for Rawbones to recognize Damean's original mate, Lilltih, for he had never been fond of her, and she had never been fond of him either. His lip curled, and he was about to step forward to have a word with her, but Blade beat him to it. For a moment he considered standing by the brute, or getting ahead of him to make a statement, but he realized it was not necessary. He was an elder now, and the younger generation could handle themselves.

For once, Rawbones stood back and watched. He was ready to assist his younger comrade, but he felt confident that Blade could handle himself and keep the situation under control; but if not, the pack was here to handle it too. He glanced briefly to Jaded; how would she handle this? After all, this was Damean's previous mate, the one who had caused him so much emotional distress and anguish, who had now returned like no time had passed at all since she'd left Exodus and Legend here. It was laughable, really, the way she strutted in and demanded attention, loyalty and respect. Like anybody would give a damn about her. He bet that most any wolf here who knew her would prefer her dead, or at least on the bottom of their hierarchy. Nobody would give her the respect she demanded, for she simply did not deserve it.

Still, his tail twitched with frustration and he growled lowly, his lips raising in annoyance as she persisted with the questions and the demands. She would soon see what was coming to her if she kept up the attitude.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:15 pm

There were words, so many words that flung from this brutes mouth. She knew him. "Blade..." She said softly, and smiled. "You do not remember me?" Her chest struck out only a little. "And does it not matter if he's taken a mate or not? I was first to come after Shadowed and I am still to come again. I didn't give up my throne unless I was over thrown... which seems unlikely, doesn't it Rawbones?" Yes, she had seen the old brute. "You look well in your old age, or is it your old age making you look better?" she was being a brat and she knew it. "Those names were what I had given MY children. Had Damean and Akiko not renamed them then you would know their names. He knew them quite well when I dropped them off at Muerta after the lands burned. Legend and Exodus perhaps then?"

She had heard of what happened, heard her children weren't here but she wanted to know more about this from them, her pack, no Damean's pack it seemed. "You stick up for your king and his lands but where is he? Does he fair gone more then I do now then? And where is the new queen, since you mention him moving on has he? I do not come as a thret I'm mearly waiting for someone to tell me I am no more the alphaness of Jabbar. Oh, what a home, it's grown since the fire, and so has everyone else here." She smirked and stepped back knowing full well she wasn't welcome here, not after that speech. "Do I lurk as unwanted company?" she felt her face flush slightly and then sat down as if she belonged... she did...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Jaded

Jaded looked to Evander and smiled at his comment and then a voice caused her to twist her thorns around on her skull and look at the bearer. The way she carried herself, like a queen, in these lands...speaking of Jaded's own mate and laughed like she was welcome here. Jaded's eyes narrowed to cold hard glinting emeralds, she felt a growl building in her chest and her relaxed stance was transformed into that of a queen. And not just any queen...The queen of Jabbar, mate to the dark King Damean Jager. She held her head high and walked forward, every inch of her screaming alphess. She looked at Lilith cooly and said. "I am Jaded Jager." She said proudly as she pushed past Rawbones and Evander. "Queen of Jabbar." Her voice was level and cool and she blinked her emotionless eyes as she stared at this bitch who caused Damean so much heartache.

"This is not your home, this is not your throne...you gave it up when you left." She said. "The children you whelped aren't yours anylonger.." she continued. "You gave up rights when you left them so find them on your own...no one here will tell you where they are." Jaded decreed for all of those present. She wasn't going to be civil to this wench..walking in here like she owned the place. That growl still held in her chest, the snarl a breath from her lips....there was only one thing that made her hesitate in ripping Lilith's throat out....the life she carried inside. "Lilith.' She practically could spit that name. "You will not find Damean as welcoming I suggest you leave."
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:34 pm

-Hell's Gates- Rawbones

Rawbones' lip curled as he was addressed by Lillith, and he rose to his paws in readiness to defend himself. The hackles on his neck and shoulders spiked as he looked to her, wondering how she could possibly think that he was going to take her side. She had always been nasty to him, and he had never felt any sense of loyalty or friendship toward her. The only reason she had taken the throne here was so that she could abuse her power and demand respect, loyalty, and give orders to her minions. Her heart had never been in it for the well-being of the pack. Yet, here she was, acting like he was going to take her side over the pack's. With a menacing stare he stepped toward her. "Shadow gave up her rights to the throne when she left," he snarled, dulled, yellow teeth bared, "And you gave up your rights when you left. I owe you nothing, the pack owes you nothing, so if I were you I wouldn't depend on flattery to get yourself through this." He was disgusted by her. Who did she think she was?

He took a step back and Jaded surged forward, telling Lillith everything she needed to hear. Rawbones would not step over his boundaries here and let Jaded do her thing, merely keeping behind her for her safety should anything unexpected happen. She was perfectly capable and strong, even while carrying life within her. He admired that strength, in fact, he was drawn to it. He seemed always to be drawn to power, though it was not what he wanted for himself. He only wished to be worthy of the company of those who took to power so easily and gracefully; not like Lillith. She showed no strength, just insecurities. Her presence did not command attention and respect like that of Damean and Jade, she had to demand it through words and tantrums. It just wasn't impressive. Shaking his head, Rawbones remained quiet behind Jade, letting her deal with the foolish witch.

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Eris looked at the queen then to where Damean had gone. "I need nothing, I merely came because Damean called as if my duty." Then her eyes flicked to Evander and Rawbones and finally to Blade who strolled past her. She nodded her dial to the bru. "I am always here...on the edges even if I am not seen..." But she doubt he heard her response for there was a she wolf who came in. She demanded attention and held herself like a queen. Eris let her brow raise in question but there were already those snapping at the newcommer...or perhaps no newcommer at all for there were some that seemed familiar with this haughty she wolf. An old queen it seemed? A smirk played at the corners of her mouth. It seemed that she was not the only one vying for power, though Eris wanted nothing to do with this lands power but anothers...She duitifully went to the flank of Jaded and did not glare but merely looked on curiously at the wolfess.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:47 am

More unwelcomed words her assumption was correct in which she was not wanted or welcomed. It had no affect on her though and she smiled as they all bashed her around for leaving and advancing the single note that she was no queen. "that's where you're wrong... I'll always be a queen it runs in my blood through birth..." she went to smile but was cut off and jumped slightly at a familiar voice...

"then maybe this pack should spill your blood now and rid you of that power" damean stood behind Lilith and he wanted nothing more then to do his actions. But she had jumped around an her cool voice made his hair stand on end. "Damean I didn't hear you come up love..." she knew this would stir the pregnant queen. "which is another reason other then the facts your don't respect until you've gotten it and leaving your children behind that you'd make a horrible queen. Your blind to every detail... Didn't hear me comming because are you so consumed in your selfish thoughts you have no more room for what really matters even in your own safety? " his eyes flashed to Blade and Eris. Two loyal pack mates of his. It was time to run this bitch out. his temper grew ad he turned his attention then to Jaded and Rawbones. "if you two would please excuse yourselves to a den? I only look out for what may happen next." Damean's now blue orbs locked onto Lilith again and the signal was given with a deep growl followed by a loud snarl...

Too bad Akiko wasn't here any pent up anger could be taken out on this filth.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:20 pm

Jaded

Jaded looked upon the fallen queen in cool disgust. Runs in her blood through birth...she thought coldly and parted her lips to heat tinged words. "It takes more than blood to be a queen." Lilith's lost smile found itself upon Jaded's own maw hearing that familiar voice. She watched on longing in a deep way to sink her jaws in Lilith's throat for all the wrong she had done to the children Lilith left behind and to Damean. Her cool emeralds watched Lilith as her pelt stood on end....yes you should fear him...she thought and the smile stayed on her lips only to be replaced by a silent snarl hearing the wench call her mate 'love'.

Her eyes met her beloveds and she felt begrudged a moment but understood. The life, the precious life within her had to be protected above all. She nodded and flicked her tail looking at Lilith..smirk still upon her mouth, she would enjoy seeing her lifeless body. Her emerald gaze went to Rawbones and she flicked an ear. "Come my friend.." She said to Rawbones and glanced at Evander in a silent message...keep him safe. She turned her lithe tawny body rounded with life and went to the closest den...one where she would be able to see this bitch get the welcoming she deserved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-Hell's Gates- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Hell's Gates-
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: JabbarJunayd Archive-
Jump to: