Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Hell's Gates-

Go down 
+10
Cowgurlup0522
Sheawolf88
Moohn
_Sensable_
WarriorWolf
akkanatrum
Shadowed
FoSsY
Silent
EDITOR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-01-25

-Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:57 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Everlast

Everlast made her exit, her tassel flicked in slight annoyance as she padded away from the group. It was pretty plain to the fatale that no one really wished to speak with her, and as for the whelp she was guessing he was to be the new king. She could be introduced another day. Her auds were holding strong, ensuring that if anyone did want to speak with her, she would hear. She yawned, her maw opening wide and made no sound. She was still wondering if she was going to stay here, or if she would be better fit somewhere else. Her multi colored mitts swirled up the ash that coated these lands as she padded along. Her honied optics picked up on a den, but it was still slightly a way off. She continued to pad along, her mind also wandering onto her past. It had been far too long since she had seen anyone from where she came from. Soon enough she got to where she was going to spend the night. She began digging the entrance a little wider, so she could fit in with ease. Once complete, she climbed right in. As soon as she got inside, she began to feel exhausted. It had been a very long day and now she was ready to unwind. She yawned once more as she circled where she was going to lay down. She gradually laid herself down and pulled her multi hued tassel in close to her, her honied gaze watching the entrance/exit to the den.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:10 pm

He noticed her drifting off into a light sleep as he cleaned her wounds. He watched her still making sure he didn't hurt her. He was acting fast not knowing when the moment would come that she would snap. He finished cleaning her up then moved to her side laying down keeping view of the others. He watched her. White blue crystals scanning over every feature. He sighed giving her a last lick behind the ear then place his own head onto his mitts. He kept his eyes opened but let his body rest with hers.

Archillis moved to Everlast following her to the den. He made sure she was not to see him. Then as if to surprise her he moved to the entrance laying down in front of it. "So can I ask where is it you are from?" His tone ringing it's soft hypnotizing lyric.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:25 pm

He had let out a growl towards Gladiator but it wasn't heard amongst the brute's yellings. He rolled his eyes when he was brought up and stepped away from the group following after the female. She seemed proper enough and just as annoyed as he was to be able to talk to. He stayed behind her, looking here and there wondering when Rawbones would pop up, or Crow, and Akiko had left too. Maybe he wouldn't follow Everlast. As she seemed to slow he turned his direction. He didn't care to be around anyone right now. His little puppy pads moved here and there tracing around trees and through the bush. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going, so there was one mistake he made. Next mistake could be the part where he suddently felt sick. Was it something he bumped into? Or was it the simple place he found. With two hills. He walked towards it and stood between the mounds of fresh green spring grass, covered in flowers and little bugs. He flopped down between the mounds and looked out around him.

Navi. She always seemed so sad, he missed her though, and Echo, Daija... he missed them all. He missed playing with someone. He had no pup here to play with, and the adults seemed to fight, or be sick, or be in pain, or needing sleep. He sighed and closed his eyes letting himself fall slightly asleep while still thinking. He was very comfortable here too. Between these two mounds of grass, he felt...home...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Everlast was lost in her thoughts when suddenly the male she had her gaze on back at the group was suddenly in front of the den she had wanted to claim. She took in his lyrics and smiled, he wanted to know where she was from eh? She parted her raven kissers to speak, lyrics honey sweet "I am from very far away, lets leave it at that" She sank back onto her tri hued haunches. "Where might you be from?" She looked him over, up close he looked a lot different than he had when they were with the other members of this pack. She wondered to herself if that was his plan all along, to wait until she had gone away from the others and surprise her. She continued to smile towards him, waiting to see if he would answer her question even though she had given him a very short answer.

Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:29 pm

The black bruja watched everything from his slightly high perch, ocean hues looked over the pack with mild interest. He was on edge, so used to doing something, relaxing wasn't something he did often. Zaiaku sighed in disdain, where was the entertainment? The theatrics? This pack had grown boring and pathetic, these wolves took being dark of heart way to seriously, and themselves as much. Perhaps it was because he was so used to talking his way out of fights that he didn't act like them, but even still he knew he was different. He wasn't prone to spontaneous rage as some of the wolves were. Oceans swept around once more, stopping on the traveling pup. Zai watched with interest as the whelp moved about, exploring so it seemed to the dark male. A playful smirk danced across Zai's maw, and he raised himself, stretching black pillars. Zaiaku slipped over to the whelp, looming over him briefly. "I had no idea there were pups running around here..." Though Zai could guess quickly who's pup this was, the colours gave it away. He lay down next to him, a smirk crossing his dark kissers.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Damean's eyes were closed but he heard the approach of someone he just didn't look at who it was. When the unfamiliar voice crossed into his ears he opened his blue green gaze and looked at the brute. "I didn't know either... I just got here. I'm Damean, who are you?" his body lifted up in the sitting position as he looked at the male before him. He was black pelted too. He wondered where this wolf had come from because he wasn't in Midnight Meadows when he was there with Akiko and Rawbones. None of them around now just him and this stranger male. He didn't feel uncomfortable though with him. It was an uncanny safe feeling deep inside. Like how he felt with the others. This drakes scent was here and there in the pack but it wasn't strong. He must be alone here just like he was. No other pups. No other black wolves like him except a pup... They both were alone in this dramatic land...
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Zaiaku's gaze didn't waver from the whelp, watching his movements with a bored look. Auds pricked at the introduction, and a brief smirk danced across the joker's face. "Damean, what a fitting name..." Kisser parted to speak with playful sarcasm, ocean hues swept away to gaze at the land around them. "Oh me? No one important, just a lonely bruja, in fact the only one who knows me has now fled." Zai's gaze returned to the pup next to him, looking him over. "I'm Zaiaku, and you were no doubt named after your father, tell me do you know if him?" The brute couldn't help but smirk more, his mind was turning with sick thoughts. Though he did wonder if the little furball knew of his father, the apparently iconic Damean Jager. Perhaps Zai should've come earlier, when he could've witnessed the King's better years. Damean Jager hadn't shown much power when Zaiaku had shown up, in fact, he hadn't even been around! Still, if this little Damean was to be his king, Zai would see to it that he grew up less light hearted then his father.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Damean looked to, now known as Zaiaku, when he said his friend had gone away. Then he asked about his father if he knew anything... About him. What did he know... Before he could stop himself his words started falling out of his mouth. "Blade told me he was a good wolf and a bad wolf killed him. But I keep hearing were all supposed to be bad wolves. But we stayed in a good pack so were actually good?" damean felt his confusion and temper rise. "if I'm supposed to be a king I just want to go get Echo. Exodus said she didn't belong there. And that father's plan will follow through one day but now he was gone. What does that mean?" damean felt more annoyed now. And everyone there were a bunch of cry babies. And when the bad wolf came and dropped Echo off they freaked out and all she was doing was dropping in. I thought it was weird and stupid no one was nice. And now Echo is there all by herself, well Navi was there too. But echo doesn't belong there she belongs with us and I know it." he growled and paced around slapping his paws on a couple flowers crushing them down.

Now he waited for Zaiaku to say something....
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Oh how adorable! The little tyke was already confused about his life! Zaiaku smirked for a long time, letting it fade only to listened to Damean vent. Well, his first real dilemma seemed to be he wasn't sure what alignment he was, or anyone was. Good or bad seemed like words, it was subjective as far as Zai was concerned. However, he would consider himself dark of heart. Not because he simply chose to be that way, but he had been granted power when he was younger. His actions were what would likely make him a 'dark' wolf. He couldn't imagine switching over even if it were possible. Him, the pure of heart Zaiaku. It was laughable, but he refrained from doing so. Names poured out of the little black furball, as Zai was now accustomed to calling him, names that the black hessian had never heard of. He had been around the other packs before, he had even caused some trouble for one of them. Whelp killer wasn't something to be proud of, and he wasn't truly proud of it, but it had been a task that had been handed to him, and above all else, Zai would go through with orders, at least when they helped him. Oceans were full of interest, but the bruja's mask remained bored. He watched the furball stomp around, before finally finishing telling his tale. "Well, what's stopping you from going to get her? This Echo girl seems to be pretty important to you, and seeing as you're going to be king, you'll need a queen." Whether or not that was true was up for debate, he had seen packs run by just an alpha or an alphess.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:32 am

A queen. No. She wouldn't be his queen, what was a queen for? Damean could do it all himself, he knew he could. Eyes landed on Zaiaku and he looked over his features. "I can't leave, specially now with Akiko... well she's run off, so I don't see why I can't. And Rawbones is passed out unconscious I guess, I could go. Though I know deep inside I can't survive all the way out there by myself and just her back. I mean. I've only been taught how to scout, but I wanna learn more... I wanna also learn more about my dad and mom. I've heard things... I heard he has more pups too, other then me. Why am IIII so important if there are others out there, what kind of king was he, did he sleep with anyone?" Damean was on a rampage again and he growled kicked at the mounds of dirt... the graveyards...

Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Zaiaku wondered what the tiny furball had been told about his father, if he had to guess, considering the whelps company, he was told the glorified version. Not the version that Zai saw, the King who had left his pack, and then aligned with a pure pack. Zaiaku's own view was a tad biased, he didn't know the bruja that well, but first impression were generally important, and one couldn't do them twice. Oceans swept over the whelp next to him, a dark smirk danced across the joker's maw. "Well, my prince, if you're so inclined to get her, I'd happily accompany you." There was an undertone of maliciousness, though he hid it well, the offer would seem genuine to the young brute. Black pillars lifted Zai, and his gaze never wavered from Damean. "As for your parents, I didn't know them long, and I doubted they held any interest in a wolf like me..." Zaiaku played a fake pity card, if this furball was as susceptible as most whelps were, convincing him was going to be easy. "I can tell you what I know, on our way to get Echo..." The older bruja suggested, he was counting on the whelps naivete, any of the others would've likely been able to see his intentions.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:18 pm

It was he….she stirred from her grave…she had been waiting for him to return. Her presence would feel him laying between their resting place and a warmth would seem to caress the small dark pups fur as her invisible form would bend and kiss between his ears and wrap a paw in a wispy embrace that couldn’t be felt but for the warmth of the love from his mother. How she wished she could have been there for him, nursed him at her breast, watched him grow. He looked like his father. She would tilt her head whispering unheard words of love.

Then a bruja approached and Jaded would flick her ears back. There was malice in his eyes and temptation in his tone. Where was Akiko to protect her son, to guide him? Rawbones? Where was he? She would stand over her son, unseen…unfelt… and would offer a silent growl. Zai might feel a chill of a breeze hitting him but unfortunately her presence was tied here.

“Liar….”her voice whispered to her son..wishing he could hear her. “Do not trust him….betrayer…” If only she had lived….she would be there to protect him.

OOC: Sorry guys I know we usually don't do this kinda thing but I miss Jaded so much and she had to visit her baby lol even if he can't see or hear her
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Blade watched Damean walk off, and decided to let him be for the time being. The young king didn't seem to be too pleased with the arguments, and he was unsure exactly who, if anyone, he was mad at. Looking at Balthier, he said, you should go report, at the very least. Balthier rolled his eyes, "Your wound is not yet treated." "Petra will tend to it when she gets back, or it'll close on its own. It doesn't matter," he added the last bit when Balthier looked as if he was ready to argue. "Isn't it time for you to go home?"

Balthier shrugged and turned to leave, saying, "I'll leave when I see Akiko. I might help up with the clean up unless she refuses aid for this. Until then, I'll be around." Turning, he left Blade in favor of wandering, impassively looking at the bodies of the dead. As a healer, he should at least be somewhat bothered by the sight, but he was all to used to it and didn't think anything of it. Gladiator had taken a small group scouting, but there was never hurt to check for trouble. It wouldn't do for Balthier to be bored, anyways.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Damean looked at Zaiaku and his frown turned into a smile. "Can you tell me now? I can't leave yet, I wanna stay here. I like it right here. It's warm and no one else is around except you." Damean let his tail wag and he walked closer to Zai and sat down. "My dad, what was he like, in your eyes" he didn't care what Zaiaku thought his father was like to the pack, but what was he like to this brute, what was the inner thoughts about Damean Sr. to this guy. The little prince was supposed to rule here one day right, so what would happen if he switched roles of his father. Before the brute could answer though Damean began to ask questions and they flew from his black lips with ease.

"Why was he so neutral? Everyone here is supposed to be in the darkness but weren't we in a light pack? And my mother, Exodus told me she was very kind, but why? Was it just because she had a soft heart? I don't think softness gets anyone anywhere. Rawbones told me that if I wanted to scout and found someone I had to just get the questions of who are you and what are you doing here down to a statement. Like I'm supposed to tell them why they are here, and why they will stay before they can give an answer as to themselves I had to state to them what they were getting into." Damean tilted his head to the side and waited, wanting to know everything...
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Zaiaku was pressed back into a seating position by the whelp's unending mouth, and a brief sigh escaped his kissers. Entertainment seemed right around the corner, stealing a pup would've at least amused him for a while. Perhaps later, when the prince was less inclined to smother him with questions. Oceans swayed from the little pup to the surrounding area, he wasn't wrong, it was just the two of them. Zai returned his attention to Damean, unsure of how to answer the question. Not that he had too, seeing as before he could reply he was swamped with more inquires. "Your father was likely a very dark soul, prior to being vexed by a fae, as are we all..." Zaiaku began, a smirk dancing across his maw. Zaiaku couldn't say much for Damean's mother, he hadn't spoken with the fae personally all that much. Though she had come off rather tender and sweet, not very powerful for an alphess, hell Akiko's attitude had been more alpha like. "You've got a lot of growing up to do, my little prince. Tell me first, do you like the idea of having power?" He wouldn't be able to tell the furball about his father without first finding out where his heart lay. To be a dark wolf meant more then just the term, a light of heart wolf could call themselves dark because of their pelt. It was all just words and categories, it was a wolf's actions that determined where his heart lay. The little furball's answers would come once Zai got his own. Though from the sounds of things, manipulating the young prince would be easy, already he was confused about alignment, and his heritage.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Pawprints : 578

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:35 pm

His ears flicked at the sound of voices. His mind racing as he laid there. He lifted himself from Akiko's side letting his tongue give her a soft kiss before he moved away. He moved to the sound spotting Zai with the young prince. He let a horride rumble escape him as Zai asked he last question. "Power has nothing to do with being a good King, those who dwell in power hunger die with the ones who follow." He showed Zai his fangs as if to warn him to stay away from the prince. He remembered who stood next to Evander. He knew who helped Harmi murder whelps from a neighboring pack. "Damean if you don't mind I would much rather you follow me... there is a lot of questions you must have..." Gladiator moved slowly to the trees knowing the pup would follow so he spoke so the young brute could hear him. "Your first lesson from me is to watch out who yo trust with information about your father. There are few you can trust in the land of dark hearts young King" He moved letting his mits take smaller steps so Damean could keep up. "Your father was once a very demanding ruler... Very aggressive with how he ran things, but over time I believe he grew to soft. He dreamt of a world that could never exist. He wanted peace with all and in the end it caused him to lose his life... Your mother died giving birth to you..." He stopped sitting far enough so know him and Damean where alone. "These woods are for dark hearts these trees breath the very air of death and thrive on it. Your father was a good wolf and a great King which I know you will be." He watched the young King. "The wolf you spoke to before me is not one I wish for you to call good company. Steer clear of him and his words he has yet to prove his loyalty to you and in my eyes is not seen fit to even speak to you." The ivory male looked at him waiting for more questions.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:25 am

The little prince watched with unkind eyes as thoughts began to wash through his head when Zaiaku's question finally settled in. Could he accept it, yes, later, for now he didn't have to do a damn thing, or so he thought. Did he want it, this power that the dark brute before him spoke of. No. Yes. Maybe. Gladiator came in, as if listening the whole time right around the corner. Damean's ears went back as he tried to excort him away from Zaiaku but Damean liked the brute, he liked talking to him. Anger flared in the young prince now thinking of everyone else who was off doing their own thing and Damean was here and only one wolf, obviously one Gladiator didn't like, was paying any mind to even talk to him. Damean could go jump off a cliff and no one would notice, everyone was so busy and until now, Gladiator had been busy too with Akiko, he could smell his mother aunt on the brutes fur. With a shake of his head Damean indeed stepped away from Gladiator and looked at Zai.

"The way you use the word power, I don't think any one alpha is just powerful. I don't know if I am all mighty enough to lead a pack, I'm only a pup, but if the day comes where someone wants that power and I am to protect it, weither it be you, or you" his eyes turned to Gladiator. "And I am wise enough and strong enough to protect my family weither it be you or you, then yes. I want that power one day, but today. It's sunny out and I'm going to lay here in the grass and we are going to derive a plan to get Echo here..." Damean smiled and sat back down rolling on his side, taking a deep breath to steady himself and let his thoughts take over for the planning and execution to steal Echo away.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:47 am

-Hell's Gates- - Page 13 RawbonesBRN

A tattered old figure limped and shuffled through the territory, head low and tail drooping listlessly; he had slipped away so easily during the chaos, upon awakening to dreadful memories of his uncontrolled savagery - he could have just disappeared forever, without a trace. Overwhelmed by shame and guilt for his actions, for his uselessness as a pack member, the male did not know what drew him back to this place, or what gave him the strength to put one paw in front of the other. Perhaps it was merely the convenience and familiarity that the lands offered, though he supposed he didn't deserve such comforts. But, perhaps he just didn't know what else to do with himself. Regardless, he was too tired to care, much too drained to ponder the many reasons why he should or should not return. He just wanted to find a spot to rest, where he figured he might stay to watch the rest of his life drift on in front of him. Whatever happened, it didn't really matter to him, so long as he could rest his aching bones.

The elder trotted along the paths he had long since memorized, his nose guiding him to the gathering of the pack. As he made an appearance, instantly spotting familiar faces, his frazzled old nerves gave a shudder. Holding his breath as though to avoid drawing attention to himself, he slunk to a shady corner of the clearing. He padded in a circle, and was half-way to the ground when he spotted young Damean amongst the pack. He raised himself back up, tail flicking upward and giving a wag before his whole body froze. Ears flicked back and he sunk downward, lowering himself straight to the ground. He wrapped his scrawny tail around himself, watching the pup with intense interest, yet resisting the urge to do what he had thought he was destined to do. To raise the whelp and guide him through life... but what could he do? He was old now and his skills were fading. And he didn't even trust himself. If he could destroy an ally in a heartbeat with not a moment's hesitation, he could do so just as easily to a loved one. But that would never happen, not now. He loved no one.

Rawbones lay still, his body unmoving. His hazy, silver eyes continued to watch, but he was silent as a ghost, perhaps even moreso than the mother's own restless soul. He was observing things from a safe distance. He had nothing to offer, and so he would not try. He would merely exist amongst these familiar surroundings, these wolves, responding when necessary but initiating nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Zaiaku blinked briefly at the sudden appearance of another wolf, he had been under the impression that he and Damean were alone. Though he knew the pack was far by any means, still he hadn't scented anyone nearby. Blue hues watched Gladiator attempt to drag the little prince away from him, a brief smirk crossed his maw. Zaiaku wasn't blind, he was well aware that none of the other wolves approved of him, though they were quick to judge a wolf they didn't even know. Still, half of their ideas were probably true about him anyways. It didn't surprise the bru that Gladiator wouldn't want him speaking with the future king, god forbid he corrupt the little furball. And although those intentions were in his mind, speaking with Damean was quite honestly all Zai was doing. The idea of a prince intrigued Zai, and he wondered how Damean would grow up to become king. Regardless of that, judgmental wolves wouldn't see anything but manipulation. Let them think what they will, he knew Damean could think on his own. And as if on cue, the little furball spoke out about his thoughts. Intelligent. Zaiaku smirked briefly, listening to Damean speak, his blue hues lifted to Gladiator, Zai didn't have to say anything, he just sat there with a smug look. Whipping it away quickly, his gaze lifted from the group and towards the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:56 am

Blade was trusting that Damean was being looked after well enough. He hadn't seen Rawbones anywhere, but that didn't mean he was with the young prince. Now, he was down by the slow part of the river allowing the water to clean his injuries. He was worried about Petra, not having seen her for some time, but she had always been timid when it came down to war. She probably dutifully helped to heal the more injured before leaving to collect herself. Perhaps it'd been a good thing Balthier decided to tag along, in case things went wrong during this absence.

His muzzle was in the water, so he held back a growl of annoyance as the water reopened the nearly closed injury to clean it out. Pulling out of the water, he didn't bother to shake his pelt dry as he sat on the rough bank. Apparently, he'd been too logical and smart for his own good, once again. He'd actually expected this to have happened much earlier. Once a runt, always one he thought. This pack hadn't care for his differences, but he always felt he stood out thanks to his good-for-nothing old man. Of course, he knew the others in his pack had been acting from their emotions and adrenaline from their fight, and he found himself wondering why some wolves were quite sociable after these events and why others weren't. Speaking of sociable, even though Balthier hadn't been fighting, the healer hadn't seemed distressed at the growing number of bodies like many of his status would. In fact, he talked very easily, considering where he came from. If Blade hadn't met the wolf, he'd have said Balthier could never have come from a pure pack. No one was around him at the moment, and it was quite. Only the lingering scent of blood broke the almost peaceful silence.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:09 am

Petra moved swiftly through the forest, her nose attempting to filter through the thick, lingering scent of blood and death in order to find one wolf in particular; Blade. Her nerves were still rattled, though she'd had a little bit of time to recollect herself and rid the stench of blood from her nares. Still, she dreaded returning to the area where that gruesome battle had taken place. But more than anything at the moment, she just wanted the comfort and closeness of her mate.

Sighing, she paused, lifting her nose and closing her eyes. Many scents were strong, especially with the new growth of the season. It was difficult to pick out one scent amongst the rest. Blade's scent was not to be found, and she felt a prickle of apprehension at the back of her neck. Where could he be? She started moving again, this time her stride more purposeful, worry rising within her. It was not long before she found herself within the main area again. There were a few scents she did not recognize, and not many wolves were around, but nothing seemed worse now than when she'd taken leave. Only moments passed before she caught a fresh trace of Blade's scent, and relief hit her. She followed his trail and found that his scent nearly disappeared, and when she spotted his sopping wet coat, she realized why he'd been so hard to find. Smiling, she galloped towards him, closing the distance between them until she was within a whisker's length from him, breathing in his presence.

"Blade, I'm so sorry I disappeared.." she whispered, blinking her soft, leafy green pools at him. She seemed to be filled with emotion, thinking back to the battle, and how she'd slipped away while every strong wolf held their ground and recollected themselves, covered in blood and horrible wounds. She had simply looked upon the gore and felt sick; she felt weak and pitiful as a mere observer. Her talents were well-needed, but she'd barely stuck around to help the injured before fleeing. She hadn't even tended to her love. "Blade... please let me take care of you," she pleaded softly. She didn't wait for his reply before she bounded a few feet away. She new this season would yield everything she needed, and this was the perfect environment by the water. She snipped off a wide chunk from a leafy fern, and plucked a horsetail from the ground, hastily bringing it back to her mate. She quickly got to work, hoping that he would allow her to do as she needed, and hoping even more that he wasn't angry or disappointed in her.

-Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Bloodeye-1

Like a ghost, the lean, ivory femme slipped through the forest of Jabbar on silent paws, her caramel-tipped plume arching into the air behind her. She had been gone for only one reason, something she preferred to keep personal, and she would not excuse herself to anyone should they ask. It was her time of season, and she wouldn't have anyone questioning her whereabouts when privacy was needed. She wondered if those two males she'd given the slip had stuck around, or if her sneaky behaviour had caused them to reconsider staying. She doubted they'd have been influenced by her, yet she still wondered if they'd gone or not. Shrugging, she continued on, removing the thoughts from her mind.

Her ears perked as she entered the main clearing, noting little change since her departure. Few wolves. Another shrug. She quirked a brow as she looked about, wondering what she should do first. Her eyes sought out the meat she had gathered with Zai; it still lay piled and rotting, seemingly untouched. She trotted over to it, eyeing it over. Whether or not it had been touched did not matter to her. Most of it was dried out from the soil and the mineral salts underground. She snatched up a piece and fed her appetite, but allowing room for a fresher snack at a later time. Besides, someone might still be hungry around here. She reclined upon her haunches, wrapping her tassel around her hindquarters as she noted the lingering scent of her season drifting upon the air. Her muzzle tilted downward while her eyes narrowed and scoped out her surroundings almost suspiciously. His scent was still here... she wondered where Zaiaku was, exactly. Probably trying to disrupt somebody, somewhere. She did not seek him out immediately, somewhat tired from her wanderings, but she knew she would be drawn to him sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 pm

He'd been deep in thought, staring blankly into the water's surface. From the corner of his right eye to the base of the ear on the same side. He was trying to decide if it meant anything. He didn't believe in signs, but he did believe in coincidence. Eyes correlated with sight, and ears with hearing... Time seemed to pick up again when Blade's ears picked up the noises of someone running towards him. He couldn't fathom anyone being so excited to see him except Petra. He only looked up when she started to speak, but not because he was angry. "It's fine, Petra. There had been quite a lot of bloodshed. At least you hadn't been here to see how much I probably messed up any relations to the others here. It's been too long since I've participated in a war with others on my side. I forget the... lingering emotions that others carry that temporarily reduce their ability to think straight." If one were to ask him, he would admit that during the fight, he did feel, but he had too much experience pushing said emotions aside to never arise again, or at least, for a long time. "I'm glad you're here, Petra," he said. He'd missed her, although her absence short. He didn't mind the irrational feeling the world was against him, but it oddly felt better to have someone who he knew wasn't against him.

He watched her work on his injury, and make no movement against it. During his whole life, he'd never been interested in the work of healers, but he could appreciate it. Healing normally came from wolves who spent time with others and wished to protect their comrades, or even just one wolf, from death without imposing violence upon others, although most of them knew how to whip up a poison or so. Blade had no interest, because none of the normal descriptions of healer related to him. As she worked, he said lightly, "I think it'll scar. The other one came from another... important fight I was in." It wasn't too bad, although the wound could have been a bit smaller. At least it wouldn't stretch much, if at all, if he were to change his facial expressions.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Pawprints : 578

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Gladiator looked at the young male. His orbs locked as he spoke "No one wishes your thrown all I said was to watch the brute and his words." Gladiator looked at Zai his now royal blue pools locked on the brute as if to warn him. He snorted moving away from the two taking to mind the young king could take care of himself. Maybe. Gladiator stopped by him before he moved to the shadows He looked at the brute for a quick second then moved off into the darkness of the land... He moved quick showing no signs of him even being there. He was going to his spot where no one could ever find him. He was tired of voices and drama of the world. His dreams meaning still making him wonder driving him crazy. Gladiator laid on the rock by stream listening to the water trickle threw the rocks. He could feel himself start to become at peace away from the world. Perhaps it was time to leave this place again but he knew he couldn't without her and for a fact she wouldn't leave this place. He sighed laying his mitts on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Blade's initial silence made Petra feel nervous, and she waited anxiously for something in his demeanor to change. As he patiently forgave her, she felt a flood of relief roll over her, and she chided herself mentally for not being more intune with his quiet nature. She should have realized that his reluctance to speak at first was normal. She tilted her head, though, her brow furrowed as he mentioned 'messed up relations'. She wasn't sure what he meant, but didn't question him on it. She knew that if he felt inclined, he would tell her the details; that, or she would find out in time. Either way, it didn't matter to her right now. She was alone with him, and he told her he was glad she was there. She smiled gratefully, pressing herself into him gently when she finished her work. She gave a small chuckle when he mentioned the wound would probably scar; though violence and battle was not her style, she liked the edge that his scars gave him.

"That scar is just another badge of proof that you can stand your ground," she said to him, kissing his muzzle, "And proof that you can protect me." She felt safe around him, both physically and emotionally. Blade was her safe haven, and she loved him so. She looked to him, her gaze seeking out his. "Have you eaten anything?" she asked. She had seen meat piled in the main clearing, and she would be more than happy to hunt for him.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:16 pm

He felt relaxed as she worked. It was like a luxury he hadn't been able to obtain for so long. They were back in their lands once again, and everyone was coping, or trying to, one way or another. Blade chuckled at Petra's comment about the scar. "Perhaps proof I can protect you, not quite sure about standing my ground. Damean's brother," he didn't really care to mention the name now that Evander was dead, "just reminded me of my parents... actually the whole pack." He lightly rested his cheek against her neck briefly before he continued, "The pack lived up in the mountains, lots of snow. White was good camouflage, and they only allowed wolves with white pelts. Whelps born there normally did, too, except me. The betrayal here is just as bad. Blood betraying blood, causing one big drama." He smirked lightly. "In both occasions, all offending parties are dead." There was a slight gleam to his eye at the memories for a split second. He had never spoken a word about any specific details to anyone.

He didn't want to scare or worry Petra. He was in full control of himself with her to ground him, although there would always be tiny instances like these, checking for weakness to break through. How easy it would be to lower his guard and slip into insanity, lost in memories. It was stupid, though, to allow it. He'd be dead in less than a day. If he fell to madness, his mind wouldn't be clear, leaving him a mindless beast. He wouldn't last in a fight. If he fell into madness, he wouldn't be able to protect the one he loved. It was then he remembered her question. "No, I actually haven't eaten yet. I thought it would be uncomfortable for Balthier... right after a fight. I think he's planning to patrol the land until Akiko shows herself so he can bring a report back to Rodion."
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:22 pm

A familiar scent reached him, and he growled lowly to himself. How nice of her to show up, the disappearing act was getting old. Zaiaku's attention was pulled away briefly by Gladiator's words, warning Damean once again. Oceans watched the bru move away, before averting his gaze to the prince. "He isn't completely in the wrong, my prince. I've done what I had to in order to keep my skin, and some might see it as negative." For once, the joker's lyrics were honest. And while his mind wandered to her scent, Zai did not remove himself from Damean's presence. She could wait, as far as Zai was concerned she could just up and disappear again. "Know that if you are a better king then your father, that you will have my loyalty. Think over how you want to get that girl here, I will still gladly help, but I must attend to something first." Zaiaku raised his frame from the terra, and casted one quick glance to Damean, before moving away. Black pillars brought Zaiaku towards the scent of rotting flesh, and the sweet familiar scent of Bloodeye. He stopped just paw lengths short of her, ocean hues looking her over. "What a pleasant surprise..." His playful tone returned, but there seemed to be a bit of venom in it. He was growing tired of the cat and mouse game, and though he couldn't deny his attraction, he was beginning to wonder if she was worth it. "Welcome back again, love." Zaiaku reclined onto his haunches, ocean hues never wavering from her.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:32 am

Damean nodded to Zai's words. There wasn't much the prince could respond back but it was nice to hear. Then when the bur was gone Damean felt his legs crumble and she laid between the two piles of grass that he didn't know, but they were the graves of his parents. His mind was on them. He could remember a strong smell. Probably his mother but he knew nothing of his father. Only that he looked just like him, so everyone says. He wished they were here though. So he could ask them for help. His next choice would be Rawbones but he too wasn't here. Nor Akiko. They were all missing. How was he to learn about life. Leading. Tracking. Hunting. Now he knew he'd have to learn on his own... That'd be fine... He could. But his mind went to echo and he closed his eyes thinking of midnight meadows. And navi. And cinder... It'd be okay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Hell's Gates-
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: JabbarJunayd Archive-
Jump to: