Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Hell's Gates-

Go down 
+10
Cowgurlup0522
Sheawolf88
Moohn
_Sensable_
WarriorWolf
akkanatrum
Shadowed
FoSsY
Silent
EDITOR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2009-01-11

-Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Akiko had not gone back to the pack, had not gone back to join Damean and chase away the wretched queen of old. Had she things may have turned out different. Instead she lurked on the high grounds, shadowed in the darkness of the rocks.There was a howl and she knew it was of Midnight type. Fur bristling she began to descend from her lookout. Eyes flashing she saw an unfamiliar form racing through the trees and instantly her blood began pump through her body. Something was wrong...making haste she jumped from the rocked and hit the ground softly, body spinning to bolt after the intruder. There was a whimper...Damean's. Her throat constricted and she raced ever faster, the howl of Gladiator ringing out for help but cut off suddenly..What is happening!? Her mind shrieked in fear and she flew faster. So fast her feet barely touched the earth. The snow kissed fem was on the scene within moments and she saw blood...Damean's blood. Horror tightened her chest...Without hesitation she launched herself into the fray.

The small avenging angel threw herself towards the one who had drawn Damean's lifeblood. Away, her eyes where nearly white with the raw emotion of fury. She sought to rip from him flesh with her tooth and nail. Blood already stained her legs from just stepping on the newly unconsecrated earth. Damean, Damean, no no no, this is not happening.... Her thoughts degenerated into something so basic...Blood...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Deadly Sins. They would know this name. Then he felt them coming and he turned just in time to see a white fem. Akira? No... this was her sister. He let her slam into him and he fought back snapping where he could to grab ahold of her, he wanted to sink his teeth into her. His eyes flashed to the deep red that was normal for a Midnight and he pushed himself upwards and shoved away from her. "Hurt me and I can't tell you why this has happened." He growled and stepped back from her. His mind wanted to kill her, he wanted to rip her apart badly but he had to control himself, He had to. "The alpha of Tirisfall sends their regards, but declines Damean's request for an alliance... two were here with us to make sure the job was done... Hamara knows too... Kaia's lover Sephiroth said this was all okay, he wouldn't let her allign with a dark pack..." Deadly stepped forward, sucked in a breath again and then stepped back... there were more coming... he'd have to leave soon... "Where is Jaded..." he spoke softly, eyes were twitching here and there...she would come...she had to...her mate was dying, or dead, he hadn't checked with his eyes in a little while...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Jaded

Jaded's ears flicked forward hearing a call for Akkio that was cut off suddenly. She got a deep sense of dread in the pit of her gut. "Damean..." she breathed and glanced at Rawbones and bolted toward the howl. Something was wrong. Her heart thudded in her chest like a drum as her nimble paws carried her swiftly forward. Where was he? She felt panic rise in her.

The thick stench of blood came heavy in her nose and her emerald eyes found the dark form that lay still on the ground. She couldn't tear her gems from that form, so still and unnatural, she didn't see Akiko's form launch herself at one of the bru's. She couldn't breath. Her body trembled and her feet seemed to move on their own accord toward the lump of crimson stained black. "No....no,no,no,no...." She breathed and collapsed at his head , his blood marring her coat. "Damean..DAMEAN!" she cried out, tears welling from her eyes. "Please don't leave me..." she breathed. "I love you..please.." she cried and buried her head into his pelt.

Her heart tightened and she kissed his maw. "Please..' she whined softly and it turned into a whine of pain as an arch of pain ripped through her. She gasped and seemed to double over. "No..' she blinked. "Not yet.." she begged the life within her to settle.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Gladiator
Massive white form still pinning Glory. He snarled at the brute the words of Deadly ringing in his ears. He looked at him Glory still under him "Dracul is a coward! A mindless fool!" Rage filled him as he turned to Glory. He grab the brute by the scruff and shook him violently. Then he felt a sharp pain he turned to look seeing Harmi tear at his tendon in the back of his leg. He snarled again letting Glory go before turning to strike at Harmi. Gladiator placed his maw on around the brutes neck... The rage wouldn't be enough soon. He was losing blood to fast.

Harmi
Ebony brute smirking as the job was finished. Twisted thoughts calmed by the taste of blood. He looked at Deadly quickly moving to Glory's aid. He had Gladiator by the back of his leg but as quick as he started the feeling of pain hit him. Gladiator was on his neck. He let a soft yelp of surprise out before the snarl set in. He turned himself ripping free from Gladiator and sinking his teeth into the already open flesh wound. The sound of Gladiator's pain hit his auds and only his love for his uncle was why he released him. He turned to Glory who was struggling to his feet. "Run you fool!!!" His words where sharp and with that Harmi bolted out of Jabbar returning to there home.

Glory
The pain was too much but he bit threw it raising himself as Harmi attacked Gladiator. He moved as quick as he could shocked by everything... He moved tords the border once Harmi yelled at him taking his maw and rapping it around the tree bark ripping it off before leaving the land. His mission was complete.

Gladiator
A snarl left Gladiator as the two fled. He moved after them only to feel the horrible pain in his leg. He whimpered lifting it to keep the pressure from hurting it more. He hopped over to Damean looking at Deadly. "Leave now Deadly!!! " He snapped at him form taking guard once more. He pushed threw the pain. His Ivory form covered in blood most of it his own. He looked at Akiko then to Deadly as the brute spoke. "Your message is noted but I dont think she is going to let you live" He growled moving forward to Deadly snapping at the brute as he did hoping his teeth would make some contact. He was ready for another fight. No matter how messed up his body was he was ready for another round.

Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Deadly watched as Harmi got the brute and the brute fought back. So fun. Then he watched as Gladiator fended for his own life. "Make sure they get it. and look...new puppies...I specialize in their deaths, ask Tirisfal, Damean sent me, he should know... " He smirked and winked before he turned only to get caught on the face by Gladiator's teeth. He growled and lifted a paw to swipe at the white brute as he dashed away from the scene to his 'home'.

Damean felt her there before her voice filled his fading hearing ability. He choked as he tried to speak, blood poured from his mouth and he whimpered. He heard the words of the last brute and he whimpered even more. He tried to life his head, he wanted to stand up, he had to protect his pack, but as he moved his head his vision went black and he blinked several times to clear it only coming up with a red tinted view. His blood was streaming down his face, he would blink and it'd become clear then quickly get filled with a red tint again. "I love you too" he said in a whisper, and sucked in a breath, it hurt to talk, it hurt too much to breath, half of him wanted to hurry up and die, he knew it was coming, and the other half wanted to stay in the pain, it let him know he was alive, let him know that he could still be next to Jaded.

He felt her touch and grew angry. She was getting blood all over her tawny coat, his blood, his life source was getting all over her pretty face now. And then he heard her sharp breath of pain. This was happening all wrong. He was supposed to see his babies... his real babies, the ones he sired and would love more then anything in the world, and love them with Jaded. He could hear her breathing and panic filled his voice. She needed to be in a den, she needed to get away, there was danger, bears and birds sniffing for the scent of blood.

Damean let out a loud whimper again, panic growing. He felt it, felt the end, he could feel it in the last breaths he was taking. "Jaded, I love you. I'm sorry... I love you." It hurt so bad to talk. He felt the blood run down his back now... No, he didn't want to go. He felt himself moving, he could feel himself running out of time when a hurried padfall of feet entered his mind. "Oh my god..." He heard the voice and knew it was his kin. There was a slower padfall and he knew it was the elder. They were here to watch him die...everyone was going to watch their alpha die because the cowards had to fight together and not alone. "Ev.." he choked and looked up at him, he knew why he was here, he knew there were things to be done...

He could smell her. He could smell birth. He wined again and looked at her. His blue eyes were locked with her green, he smiled, felt very warm, he could feel the crisp fall air and then his eyes closed and he breathed her in one last time. His heart beat two more times after his last breath... he couldn't hear anything, he couldn't see anything, everything was gone...he was gone...

Evander felt his chest fall out of his mouth when he opened it as Damean took his last breath. His eyes traveled over to Jaded, the last wolf he looked at before he passed on. Hot tears welled up in his eyes and he stood there somewhat dumbfounded. Jaded looked to be in pain but there was so much pain right now that he couldn't place what to do next. He felt the ground shake as a female came and he looked up to see Epica standing there with her mouth opened. She looked from Jaded, to Damean to Gladiator to Akiko then back to Damean. "Jaded...you need to get to a den... the bears..." Her heart pulled for the female, her mate just died infront of her and she was about to birth pups. "Please. For Damean you know he'd freak out" she let a soft smile slide on her face before walking over towards Jaded. "Before it gets worse, please" She nudged the female softly then looked at Evander. "Looks like you have a job to do, pull it together" she could see the dumb look on his face and she wanted to snap at him. Jaded needed help, the pack was going to be devistated by this happening and all he could do was stand there...it was time to move...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Jaded

Jaded's choked a smile when she heard Damean's voice, tears streaming down her face. "Oh my love...don't go..I love you.." she cried and nuzzled him, his blood further marring her face. She only had eyes for him not noticing Evander or the elder or anyone else around her. "Damean, please.." she whispered seeing his eyes close and with one last breath she knew he was gone. She shuddered and then sobbed. "No...NO!" she cried and pressed her form to his. They had been happy...everything had come to how it should be..."NO!!!!!" she screamed, grief overwhelming her..

Pain wrenched through her again and she whimpered. Epica's voice came to her ears and she looked at the fem. She knew she was right but looked to Damean once more and whined, tears rolling down her face. She felt another pain come quickly. They were coming fast. She forced herself to stand looking like the nightmare she felt she was living. Her emerald eyes were dead, unshining and then grew to hard steely green points. She looked at Evander. "Whoever did this....will die." she vowed and took one last look at her fallen mate, tenderness in her eyes just for him. A pain wracked through her agian.

She looked to Epica. "I need to wash before they come.." she said smelling Damean's blood thick on her pelt. She shuddered again sobbing silently with grief. "And the den...I can't have them there...it's not safe." she whispered to the fea.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:46 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Akiko10

Pain burned along her back where he made a mark on her. But it mattered little, all she heard was the pulse in her veins and the wheezing last breaths of Damean. Her mind was losing grip on the world, all logic was evading her and a bloodthirsty predator was taking its place. She did not notice any of those around her just the bru in front of her. Maw opening....talking she dimly noted, she paused her attack only a moment and then Gladiator stepped forward and snapped at Deadly, which caused her to snap at him. But he was just a distraction, she didn't see who he was, didn't see who any of these wolves were. Just that her prey was had now turned on his heel and was running. Run run run as fast as you can, I'll catch you and kill you anyways.

With one last glance at her fallen alpha her mind was gone and she was gone with it. Her body a fleeting mass of white as she went after Deadly. Death was on her mind and she would have the life of someone this day....
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:55 am

Epica's brown eyes watched as Jaded screamed. She was strong though and stood up, thinking with rational thoughts as she said the need to wash, she said the den wasn't safe. "I know of one..." it was the older wolf, and he nodded in the direction of the main packlands. "I've only just found it, but it's...perfect..." his head dropped down, halfin mourning half in patience for replies to his suggestion. "Let's go wash... Evander, please..." she looked at him softly for only a moment and then stepped away slipping next to Jaded as any sign of pain leaked from her features again.

"Let's go then" she walked, and headed for the small of the river, the elder was walking behind them. So he'd show where the den was. There was a flash of white and she looked over to see the dissapearing image of Akiko...poor thing...hadn't Damean claimed her to be his best friend?
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:08 am

Jaded

Jaded felt her pain again but this time she buried it deep within her, the only noise she made was a soft intake of breath. She looked at the elder her eyes lost of light and nodded. "Show me after I rinse my pelt." Her voice was soft and bereft of life. Her children were coming she had to concentrate on that until they got here. Jaded just hoped it wasn't too early for them to be here. Her eyes turned to Evander and then fell. Jaded's heart was broken. The cowards stole from her, her most beloved thing....her mate. She was so grieved she hadn't even seen Akiko leave.

She walked slowly and surely toward the river only pausing moments when the pain ripped through her belly. Was this right? Was it supposed to hurt this much? She slid into the water letting it's cool depths envelop her. She sighed and looked back to the den at Epica as the blood was washed from her coat. "He was never meant for scavangers. He will have to be buried.." she said softly and then looked at Damean's life blood being washed so easily from her coat. She closed her eyes and slipped her face under the water. Why did you leave me? she wanted to scream to the wind which carried her beloved from her. She came up for air.

After a few moments in the river she was clean and she had to force herself out even though at the moment she felt like slipping under and breathing no more. But she had love for her pups too. They were part of Damean. So her wet feet met the sands. She looked at the elder and closed her eyes for a moment as the pain wrenched through her when it subsided she looked at him and said. "Show me."
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:40 am

Gladiator
Gladiator growled as he dodged the swipe but in doing so the brute fell over. Massive Ivory form hitting the ground with such force. He could feel the pain coming to him,but he ignored it. Royal blue crystals scanning for Akiko... He spotted her running after Deadly. He whimpered trying to get to his feet. The pain in his leg was the worst but he pushed threw it. He yelped again as he got back to his feet. He looked to Jaded who was not but a few feet off "Make sure you call your pack... Make sure you set up the scouts along the border line. I don't think they will be back today but they will be back..." He changed his crystals to there icy blue before he moved off after Akiko. He took long strides form reaching its full length. Deadly would surly kill her if he got the chance. He had to hurry...

Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:29 am

He heard a commotion ahead, pains from wolves from physical pain and mental pain. Blade pushed his legs to move faster. The second he saw the scene, he stopped immediately, in disbelief, not knowing what happened, but seeing the results of it. Damean was on the ground, blood everywhere. Jaded was hysterical... almost. Akiko was back, and now she was running away, chasing after some unknown wolf.

Turning his attention to Evander, who he assumed was summoned here by Damean, who had somehow foreseen this potential fate. With a growl, he said, "I'm going to patrol the borders. Call if you need me." He couldn't be here right now. He'd seen many deaths, especially those from his birth pack, but he'd never felt any type of... friendship or comradeship for any who had died... until now. Blade didn't know how to deal with any of this, it was also something that he had never learned or experiences. He wanted to go after the wolf, but his rational mind made him stay... for the pack. He had somehow become loyal to Damean after he joined, but it partly killed him, knowing that it was set in his mind to be loyal to the pack first, especially since there were some he still iddn't yet trust.

He stalked off, heading in the opposite direction Akiko had ran. If there were going to be any sneak attacks, it would be from behind, where few would focus on, wondering how Jaded was coping. He'd seen her, Epica was with her with Evander, though.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Ocean hues danced over Epica as she spoke, and the dark playfulness that was Zai remained. He averted his gaze to the queen, catching her dying lyrics, higher expectations, wouldn't be to hard. Despite the obvious unease he put into the queen, Zaiaku was an actor, and convincing her that he was a loyal servant wouldn't be to difficult. Zaiaku stood and glanced over Epica once again, realizing the vix had been the one to suggest he prove himself to the queen. Why couldn't he simply get another free pass? It was a joke, and the dark hessian laughed inwardly. It was well known that Zaiaku's stay had only been based off of Bloodeye’s tie with Jaded. Not that it mattered any more, he wasn’t sure how long his own stay would be. His only reason had dashed away, and with her the deception that likely would’ve followed. Zaiaku held only interest in the woman, so seeing her go wasn’t painful, it was simply an itch on his hide.

An explosion happened, and the dark hessian moved only slightly. Ocean hues watched bodies fly to and fro, and it was Jaded’s cry that rang in his ears. He watched as everyone moved about, and with the lyrics pouring out it didn’t take long for the joker to catch the problem. Zaiaku shifted closer to the foliage, his gaze lifting over all the commotion. A king was dead, and the queen a mess. Some pack. The joker smirked, openly, and darkly. He didn’t care if any of them saw, though the likeliness seemed low considering everyone was busy. It was clear that something new was arriving, that an old era was being destroyed. And Zaiaku had no intention of being on a weak and losing side, he knew his place wasn't among a pack that couldn't protect it's king or queen. No, his place was along side the one who had brought chaos to the pack, Zai smirked, and sat just behind the foliage. Oceans gazing out to the open area, waiting for more entertainment.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Evander watched as the wolves came and went. His shoulder was brushed by fur and he turned his attention towards the elder. He rolled his eyes, seeing the old man smile. "Ya ya, I know good job" he smirked and shook his pelt. No one was around so he let himself go. Of course, he hadn't seen Zai standing in the brush. "Well that went over well. Now. I hope that stupid pup doesn't think bragging about this is going to get him anywhere. Akira is still the mother of his whelps, now they have no father, shame...nor does Jaded. tisk tisk" he sighed and looked towards the elder who spoke softly. "You know, he would have been great if he wouldn't have been scarred and blind. Why he thought packs being together as one was a good idea, I don't know..." the elder shook his head. "I'm going to tend to Jaded. I might as well play the elder nice part until it's time to unleash the rest of our plan... Landen is with Exodus right...good" The elder turned, moving silently after the two females. He would tell Epica she needed to speak with Evander...

He came upon them and stopped. "Jaded, the den is over this way. Epica. Evander wanted to speak with you. Come on love, we need to go get you a place to lay down" he nodded his head, walking towards the den. She looked horrible. Her mate had just died, well boo hoo on that one, but she was about to birth pups, and he'd never seen a female in so much pain. "I'll wait outside...or somewhere near to hear you if you call. Epica will be right back. I promise" they had reached the den and he nodded for her to go inside.

Epica walked away from the pair, watching as Jaded walked with the old wolf. "Evander. What, I thought I was supposed to stay with her. She needs to be killed right, well, in birthing she'll be so weak, what is the old man gunna do, lay on her" her words were a whisper but she knew he got the message. He nodded and turned. "Once I have control of the pack I'm going to need some simple help. It's time to get these things narrowed down... Midnight Meadows need to have a wake up call, specially Damean's 'daughter' how annoying. But go back with them. Good job, with the destraction, with Zai and Jaded... kept them at bay not to follow Damean. I'm proud of you... now go... we have lots of work to do." He felt her go, and he stood there looking down at Damean's dead body. He wanted to spit on it. "Well brother...hope you're burning in hell, better yet, hope your first love is there, and you can watch her burn..." he smirked and sat down, waiting for someone to come back with word or someone to just come out...he wondered how many wolves he could recruit with this plan... obviously not Jaded, not Akiko, not Rawbones... Blade...Petra... oh Petra her home was in Midnight too. Oh this was going to get annoying but it was so much fun. He smiled again and lifted his head up the sky...
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:22 am

Oh what a game, a truly entertaining game. Ever since his arrival everything had gone wrong, for wolves like Jaded. His first steps in the land had been brief, before being enticed to follow a band of wolves in the lone lands. Even that far out, there were talks of conspiracy, of taking over packs, controlling the wolves. And it wasn’t from rival pack to the other, it was new wolves, and groups of them, they wanted the change. Zaiaku was a player, but he wasn’t nearly as power hungry as some of the wolves. He preferred to do his part, play the game, taste some blood, and be on the winning side by the end of it all. And that was what he intended to do, play the part of a puppet, and get a hold of your own strings. Zaiaku wasn’t naïve to think that any one of the wolves vouching for power would use him for anything more then a weapon, whether physical or verbal.

Ocean hues watched the lyrics pour from one wolf to the next, one elder and another, then auds perked at Epica’s lyrics. Possibly the only known one to him, the other two were wolves he hadn’t seen yet. The dark hessian smirked, the wolves weren’t even aware of his presence, making it all the better. Temptation took over and the bruja smirked, he could go to Jaded, kill that older wolf for her, and warn her of everything. What good would it do? The new era was beginning, Jaded was apart of the old world, and from the sounds of it, had no place in the new one. The mind turned, judging decisions, actions, and words. How could he play it out, so that if this new world died suddenly, he might still succeed in the old. It was obvious Zai was good with his lyrics, but the playfulness was getting a bit old. Either way, Zaiaku knew he was prepared to survive, as he always had.

Slipping from the foliage, pushing his dark form through the brush. Ocean hues swept over the bruja seated starring up at the sky, likely figuring out what to do. “A King is dead, and with him the queen soon to be. After that, a new world.” Zaiaku played a dark smirk on his features, and he swept his oceans over the male next to him. “I am a servant of the dark, and run swift to mischief. If you need chaos in some other pack, let it be me who causes the pure’s pain.” There was no fun in talking like a normal wolf, it was far more entertaining to play with words. He likely was considered insane at times, but Zaiaku could live with that, then no one would expect much of him.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Evander turned his head slowly to look at the male who came from the brush. He didn't know his name quite well but had heard Jaded say it a few times. He gave a dark smile towards the male andhis eyes lit up with ideas. "Smart man. You want to join in the future, then it's time we put things back in their place. Your first mission. The Pearl. Liar. His neice...sister, whatever she is to that messed up family of his." Evander rolled his eyes and stood up. He stretched out and shook his pelt. "I must start to dig my brother's final grave. What a joy..." he sighed and looked back towards where Epica went. "Go to the Pearl. Tell them how you see fit the world is going to darkness again. Then, when you're done, I have another set of lives for you to ruin. The pearl is dark neutral, but I want them to know that the darkness is the only thing they will allign with... If you have the time, find someone there who's recently had pups. After Jaded is dead we'll need to keep her children alive, so don't be too harsh on their pack... we'll need someone who's got pups..."

There was plenty of things that needed to be discussed. Evander looked at the bru. If he could be trusted...this brute could go so far in this pack...this new pack...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Jaded

Jaded walked with the elder and sighed heavily, only pausing once or twice to let a contraction clentch and then faid. She whined softly and pinned her ears but didn't look at the elder male walking beside her. "Thank you for your help.." she said kindly but the light that her eyes usually held was no longer there. She felt cold, like her heart was stolen from her. She would never be the same.

The den was soon there and she turned and nosed the elder's cheek in thanks. She slipped down into the warm darkness and she let it's sweet darkness envelop her. She breathed a heavy sigh and then focused on the task at hand. Birthing her pups. Never would they see their father and her heart ached because of it. But Jaded was going to be damned for sure they grew up knowing who he was and be as strong as he was. She whined feeling the tendrils of pain shoot through her again. Pinning her ears she panted and she felt her water spill upon the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:08 am

-Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Rawbones

Rawbones watched as Jaded left the den and went to converse with Zai, and he watched their encounter closely. He knew little of that big male, and Damean had bid him to ensure Jaded's safety, so he would be on the alert, despite who approached her. It was not long before chaos broke loose a small distance away, and Rawbones followed behind the group as they went to find out what had happened. The elder bristled as he saw Gladiator and his kin battling tooth and nail, blood flying, and Damean's body upon the ground. His coat was soaked in blood, and he seemed weak; everything had happened so quickly that there was nothing anyone could do. He watched Jaded as she moved to his body, and when she cried out, his ears folded back as he knew his King and friend was dead; his heart ached for her, knowing the loss of a mate. Silver orbs flicked with hatred to the wolves that had done this. The Midnight wolves. Something had always seemed off about them. Could Gladiator be trusted? The brute had always been a loyal member to the pack, even since Shadow... and the way he fought so violently with his loved ones, it had to mean something.

He watched as Akiko ran off behind one of the Midnights, and Gladiator followed. In his youth he would have gone after them to give them safety of numbers, but his legs were too stiff to allow him to keep up. He knew he still had the strength to fight, but he was much less agile than he had ever been. Eyes flicked over to a small group of wolves that approached; none looked too deeply hurt by Damean's departure, instead getting right down to business like it was all part of a day. Wasn't Evander Damean's sibling? Shouldn't any one of them mourn, like Jaded? They led her away, instructing her on what to do, as though to distract her mind and keep her focused. It was a good thing to do, for she needed to keep track of the present, but where were they leading her? Rawbones trotted behind Jade and the elder as they moved along, cleaning off the Alphaess' pelt at the river before moving to a safe den. His mind was set on her, knowing he must fulfill the wishes of his King, to keep her safe. And he felt obligated in his own mind to do so.

Hadn't he just recently wondered if he would be there at her birth? The same way he had been there for Shadow? And yet, he had never expected it, nor wanted this to be a reality, not in this way. Damean was dead, and would never get the chance to see his whelps. He watched her double over in pain several times as her labour progressed, and he saw her disappear into the darkness of a den. Padding forward with his tail high, he glanced and nodded to the other elder, and made his way straight to the entrance of the den, stopping outside. He didn't care that he knew Jade well; he wouldn't have cared who it was, he would not enter the den of a birthing mother. That would have just been plain stupid. But he needed to let her knew he was there. "Jaded, I am here," he called to her, hoping that through her pain she would remember his gruff voice, "Do you need anything? Anything at all?" He would retrieve anything she needed, but he hoped that he could just stay here outside the den to ensure her safety through every motion of the birth.

-Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye looked up from her meanderings at the sound of chaos, a brow quirked, wondering what the commotion was. With a steady trot, Bloodeye made her way toward the mainlands, curious as to all that had gone on in her absence. Her mind buzzed with thoughts and questions, things that would soon be answered to her. When she came upon the scene, all she could see was a mass of black fur and blood, and the scent that rose up from it told her it was Damean's dead body. "Hmm, peculiar.." she commented lowly to herself. Who was responsible? Crimson orbs darted to and fro. Did Zai have something to do with this? She knew the brute was strong and crazed for the good things in life, but she hadn't known if he had the gall to go through with something as big as this. But who else would have done it? She had no clue.

Her auds perked at the sound of murmuring voices not far from her, and she padded in their direction. There she saw Damean's brother, and Zaiaku was nearby. There was a sinister air about them, and though they did not smell of Damean's blood, she knew something was up with them. They knew what was going on, and they were a part of it. She marched up to them quickly, nodding to the both of them. Her eyes searched them both, unsure of who she should address her words to. So she merely glanced between them, parting her jaws to speak. "I apologize for my absence," she said with a slight dip of her head, "But now I'm curious to know what has happened. Who is behind Damean's death, and what does the future hold? What about Jaded?" She did not know what to think of the King's death, whether to mourn or to grin; he had been a good wolf, certainly looking out for the best of his pack, but he had been foolish in many ways. All she wanted to know were the details, and where she would stand amongst this all.

-Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Petra

Petra opened her leafy green orbs, feeling somewhat groggy as she glanced around. Where was she? It took several moments for her eyes to adjust and to realize that she was within the safety of her home, Jabbar. She stood quickly, stumbling somewhat. Her hackles rose and tail tucked as she glanced around suspiciously. Where had the humans gone that had captured her, and why was she back here again? She scented the air, and detected nothing. They were gone. She shook her pelt, and found that an uncomfortable weight was around her neck. She scratched at it with her hind paw, trying to rid herself of the annoyance, but she could not, even when she shook her head vigorously. Growling, she sat down for a moment. She didn't think she was going to get this thing off, and she was confused about the previous events, and didn't know quite what to do.

Then a familiar scent entered her nares and her heart lifted. She had no idea about the chaos that had just unfolded within the pack, and she was just glad to know that Blade was near. He was on the move, and she moved as quickly as she could, the effects of the tranquilizers still wearing off as she stumbled along. Then she saw his hurried form, his ears alert and stride purposeful. She wondered why he was in such a hurry. "Blade!" she called out, chasing after him. She was ready to be at his side, whatever he was doing, if he would let her. The collar 'round her neck blinked every now and then, though she could not see it, but she wondered what he would think of her new accessory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:01 pm

The handsome dark hessian stood and gazed past Evander, auds perked to catch the male’s every lyric. A mission, what joy, the joker grew tired of simply waiting around. Everything had happened fast, and he was easily slipping himself into the stream of events. He was prepared to play his part in the creation of the new pack, and for the time being, he was happy to being a servant, a puppet. He’d take hold of his own strings in due time, for now, he let the bruja before him tell him what to do. Ocean hues lifted from the foliage to Evander, and the wolf’s oceans swirled at the mission. Show a neutral pack that only the dark will survive, it wouldn’t be to hard if they were already lenient towards the dark.

A scent drifted up, one that over powered the rotting of Damean’s body, atleast to Zai. Following the scent came a voice, one he was all to familiar with. Lanterns swept over the white vixen’s frame, and a dark smirk creased Zaiaku’s lips. The dark brute looked her over once again, and her question poured into him. Her leave hadn’t been long, but what drove her to take such a break to begin with? Zaiaku looked the white fem over again; had she stayed she might’ve witnessed the conspiracy they had had planned on Damean also. Though, at the time, Damean had fled, and the pack was up for the taking. Now, Damean lay dead, and it seemed the pack was once again up for the taking.

Zaiaku said nothing, he averted his blue lanterns to Evander, curious as to his answer. Zaiaku hadn’t witnessed everything, but he knew most of what had happened. He wasn’t sure how much the other brute knew, in fact he wasn’t even sure who the other hessian was. “Where shall I find you? After I deal with the Pearl? And what of Liar, what do you wish with her?” Zaiaku inquired, his head bent an turned a little. His gaze moving past Evander to Bloodeye.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm

He was focused, barely registering the sudden voice that called out. He slowed his pace, wondering what tricks his mind was playing on him, but if her voice was his imagination, then why was her scent... Blade came to a full stop, sharply turning around. For a split second, he stood, silent, seeing her stumble a bit for unknown reasons. Then he ran the rest of the distance separating them, forgetting about Damean and Jaded for a brief moment when he saw the collar, and realized it must have been humans. "I didn't know humans... here... What did they do to you?" he whispered, his cheek resting against her neck, trying to avoid the collar, as if to reassure himself she was physically here.

After a few seconds, he pulled back, urgently saying, "Petra! Damean... Jaded... pack... danger..." He shook his head, clearing his mind, knowing he wasn't making any sense. "To be blunt, Lilith came back to the lands. I chased her off- Damean had motioned me to. She escaped, and I went back, and... Damean... killed. Wolf fled, Akiko and someone I don't know chased him, towards Akira's lands. Jaded's... she's going to have pups soon, I think. I decided to make sure the... killer... didn't have an army sneaking up on us. There are no wounded that I know of... just..." he trailed off, leaving out the implied death of Damean, which wasn't curable. Pausing, he continued, "I don't know what's going on, but I don't know who in this pack I can trust. Akiko, Jaded, and Rawbones for sure. The rest... I don't know." Evander seemed to behave differently towards the pack than Damean had, although it wouldn't be right to think that family would rule in similar ways. If it weren't for wolves who belonged to the pack and kept disappearing, he'd be more inclined to trust Evander more, but he was on high alert now. Bloodeye had been in the pack for some time, but recently had been vanishing and reappearing for longer periods of time, which brought him to a higher wariness.

Looking at Petra in the eye, he said, "Let's go back and find Jaded. I'm worried about her, there aren't any other intruders, and... I've collected my thoughts." Looking back in the direction he came, he said, "Please... stay near me. I was scared when you were missing." He also feared that Damean's killer would try to kill off some of the other wolves in the pack. Petra's collar was out of his mind for now, and he looked for her reaction, to hear all this news suddenly, although it wouldn't be of any justice to try to soften it for her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:04 am

Petra's mind was slightly fuzzy as Blade approached her, and she bumped noses clumsily with him. When he asked about what had happened to her, she could hardly figure out the answer herself. "I.. I don't know really what happened," she said, "They poked me with sharp objects and put me in and out of sleep at their will. Then I ended up back here, with this around my neck." She scratched at the collar in another slightly frustrated attempt to relieve herself of it. It wouldn't budge.

She soon realized, though, that she had much more important things to think and care about. Her groggy eyes widened as he made mention of the many things that had happened during her absence which had seemed so short. Why was there so much danger? And what was he trying to say? Was Damean himself dead? It was too much all at once, but she could tell by the urgency in his voice that there was no time to stop and let things sink in slowly. They needed to be on the move, right now. She nodded her head in agreement as Blade mentioned the few that could be trusted. The others were too unfamiliar and suspicious; they just didn't act like pack wolves. Too many of them conspired in the shadows, coming and going as they pleased. When had they ever done something for the good of the pack? She had not seen any of them complete missions or help with pack duties.

Having little idea what was going on right now, Petra nodded to Blade as he bid them to go back and that she stay near him. "Alright, I'll stay close," she said, moving by his side. Then she tilted her head. What else was going on with the pack? "Are there any injured wolves I must attend to?" she asked. It sounded to her like Damean was the only victim, but it was possible any number of wolves had been involved with whatever had happened, and she needed to know. If not, perhaps she needed to tend to Jade.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 pm

Evander's eyes looked to the side as one white fem came up, began to question, and then the elder came out. "Rawbones is with the queen. We need to hurry. She's delivering pups, but I'm not sure if that'll last to well for her on the whole itself... Have you spoken to those who see what is and not was" The elder turned towards the white female and the black male, he noted the look from the he wolf to her and then turned back to Evander as he began to speak.

"Ma'am, you don't look like one who'll grieve over the dead wolf so what happened is not needed, the who is I, and the future is whatever we" His eyes looked from the elder, to Zai, to Bloodeye "want it to be... now, are you ready for something to do, or would you want to stand here and watch the dead lay and rot even more?" He looked around for a moment then turned towards the elder. "I think you need to check on Landen...I'm going to Muerta. Bloodeye, if you wanna join in the fun. I think you should join me. Zai...Liar...hmmm" he smiled and turned towards the bru. "What do you think. Kill her, or kill the pups... Shall we create a growing trend, dead mothers pups defending in their pack. Ours will be fine, we have Cinder. I wont let that little wench get far, I have plans for Midnight. Rodion, what a fool. M. Zai, kill whatever you please to. I may ask Dracul to send a midnight your way, just incase. I'm going to head there now. Bloodeye, join me?" he smirked and turned leaving her to her own choice...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:49 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye grinned as Zaiaku looked her way with a dark smirk, her narrowed eyes drifting to him so very briefly before returning to Evander. Her tail swayed behind her body slowly in a tantalizing manner. Auds flicked as an older wolf came by, and she was surprised to hear the news that Jaded was whelping. So, Damean had just barely missed out on the birth of his whelps. How unfortunate for him. Shrugging her shoulders, Bloodeye looked back to Evander as he gave his reply. It was a less than satisfying answer, for she had wanted the details, but she merely kept quiet with a nod and waited for what else was to be said. She wrinkled her nose, displeased with the way Evander spoke, and was just about to refuse his offer for something to do when he asked her to join him in Muerta. It would be an interesting experience... she couldn't say no.

"Fine, I'll come," she said, intrigued to see what lay ahead. She glanced back at Zai, whisking her tail toward him. "Have a good mission," she bid him, licking her lips, "May your kill be enjoyable.." She grinned savagely before dashing off behind Evander. She was not sure that she could trust this wolf, for there were many details he chose to leave out.. he was too secretive. She would keep her wits about her, just in case she were to find herself in the midst of an ambush..
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:25 pm

Jaded

Jaded's breath came heavy and hard. This labor wasn't right...she felt it deep within her that something was terribly wrong...moreso wrong without her mate outside her den. Her eyes unfocused green gems. Her ears flicked forward. "Rawbones?" She whined hearing her friends voice. "Something isn't right...." She panted and felt her body heave with birth and she gasped. Blood began leaking from her and her body forced the issue of birth and the first pup entered the world. She went to cleaning it but to no avail. It was a lifeless body. A tear rolled from her eye but she had to have hope for the other's. "Please...' She said softly to herself. Again her body heaved and another lifeless form came forth with another gush of blood. She panted feeling her life draining from her as well. "Damean...' her voice choked softly and she pinned her ears and another wave of life sprung from her. She quickly turned to lick this pup and she was rewarded. The small think squealed with strong life. She felt hot tears form on her face with joy. Her babe...alive and strong she nosed him to her teat and felt him latch strong, taking life from her breast.
Fear entered her veins then as the blood continued to seep from her in a steady gush. She was feeling weak. "Rawbones..." She called. Something still wasn't right...and now she feared for her living pup. Damean's killer might want to end his life....she whined and kissed her child lovingly as she felt her afterbirth spill from her in a gush of blood.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:11 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Rawbones

Rawbones watched as the other elder slipped away without a word, and he couldn't be more glad. He didn't need the stranger watching over the situation too. There were few he trusted around those he loved, and he certainly did not trust strangers, regardless of how Damean had accepted them into the pack. They just did not seem right. He whipped around, ears perked as his voice was called, and Jaded stated that something was not right. "What do you mean?" he questioned, concern entering his voice, "Are you going to be alright?" He peered into the darkness, seeing nothing and heard only the strains of her birthing. Sorrow pulsed from within the den, and it told Rawbones that everything was not all right. The stench of blood wafted up to his nares, making him snort. What was going on in there.

He waited patiently, though he could not help but to pace and claw the ground, anxious to know what was happening. Then she called him again, her voice much weaker this time, and he knew she needed help. He tilted his head back and howled loud and wavering, a call for help. Their healer had not been around for some time, but he hoped that somebody trustworthy would come, or perhaps his call would bring Petra to her senses and return to her duties, wherever she was. He slowly plunged into the darkness of the den, the scent of blood becoming stronger as he did so. It was not long before he could also smell the milk from the pup that nursed, but he could also smell the death of two others. His heart sunk for her. How awful for her to lose so much at once. "Jade?" he called softly, "I've called for help, and I shall block the den so that none but our trusted pack members may enter... unless you know of something I can get for you right away to help." He knew nothing of herbs and healing, but he would do his best to help Jaded, and make sure that she and her pup made it through this.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:51 am

Jaded

Blood was thick in the air and Jaded smiled weakly seeing her friend Rawbones. Her tail lifted once and fell to the floor in seeing him, her green eyes though thick with sadness. "Rawbones.." she said softly. "You have to look after my son." She sighed and licked the nursing pup on the forehead. "Please...." she said her voice almost a beg. She knew...there was too much blood and it wasn't stopping. Maybe it was the stress, maybe it would have happened regardless but Jaded's life was flowing from her in a river of crimson. She looked lovingly at her whelp and then back to her friend. "Call him Damean after his father.." she almost choked on his name. "And tell him about us..someday" She said softly. "Protect him....teach him..." Her voice was growing weaker but she must hold on until her dark colored son finished nursing the crucial first milk.

"One of the other pack's must have nursing mother's ...perhaps Cinder has whelped. I know she would nurse him." She said hopefully, her light was fading fast. She knew it was so...there was no hope for her and it angered her she wouldn't get to see her son grow or love him or see him love. "Rawbones..." she said softly. "Promise me please...' She looked at him and blinked her emerald hues. "Please..." she begged her biggest fear now was to keep seeking jaws from her baby son. She hoped he would, she didn't expect Rawbones to steal him away. Just to be here to protect him from whatever threatened his tiny life.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:37 pm

The black bru walked with the white vix back into the lands of Jabbar. "Testy pack aren't they. Oh, it doesn't matter. I'll have words with Akira eventually. Damean's...mistakes need to change. Bloodeye, what do you think about all this? Are you willing for the change of alliances. Or were you rooting for the world to become some healthy haunty loving family joined together by one wolf?" Evander turned, stopping to look at her, waiting for her answer. The elder came up and he felt the heat over him. "You stink...like birth. Oh, we much have a new family member. But Rawbones... He was Damean's little buddy. This isn't going to work now is it?" Evander's eyes looked at Bloodeye and he felt a smile grow on his face... "If it gets violent, you'll earn your place, lets just say, if you want to"

The black brute turned his body and headed over towards the scent. He couldn't hear the words but he changed his body and sent a look at Bloodeye to slip in the shadows but stay close. He whimpered and crouched down somewhat near but far away enough to not be a danger to her. "Jaded...Rawbones...what's going on. Jafren just found me, he's worried. Is there anything I can do" His voice was so soft compared to what it had been moments ago when he spoke to Bloodeye. Oh he was good at this game...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Jaded

Her eyes looked up hearing Evander's voice and smiled. Ahh here was another she had come to trust. Damean's own brother. She looked at Rawbones and smiled weakly. "Let him near..he needs to hear my words as well before I cannot utter them anymore." She said feeling her throat tighten with grief. She flicked her thorns forward and lifted her chin. These were not only a queen's orders but a mother's. "Evander..." she said and looked to the pup nursing at her teat. "This is my son. I named him Damean after his father." she said softly her voice growing weaker and the pool of blood around her hind end larger. "I wish him to live Evander. Find a fem with pups that will take him. Rawbones will help look after him...I have asked this of him. " She paused and flicked her ears back picturing a small black whelp running through the sand, tongue lolling and happy. A tear fell from her eye.

"Promise me Evander you will keep him safe as well...please...for me." She asked and turned and kissed her son tenderly then looked back up to her mate's brother. "Promise me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Hell's Gates-
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: JabbarJunayd Archive-
Jump to: