Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*sniffs* Greeting from the Fierce One!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asper

Number of posts : 15
Pawprints : 29
Registration date : 2010-05-03

*sniffs* Greeting from the Fierce One! Empty
PostSubject: Re: *sniffs* Greeting from the Fierce One!   *sniffs* Greeting from the Fierce One! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Thanks for the welcome y'all, and nice to meet ya, Silent!

I dunno if Garen will venture out very far now. He's found himself a court and a place to call home. ^.^ We'll see though.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: *sniffs* Greeting from the Fierce One!   *sniffs* Greeting from the Fierce One! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Hey Asper! I like your name! I hope that you'll take a liking to our forum and get in on our devious plotlines! >=D I'm Silent, Manager of the site. If you have any questions you can ask me or Fossy. (Silent lurrvs her fossy xD) Welcome to the site! Annnd errr mayeb we can get your sad daddy wolfie into one of our plots. =D
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: *sniffs* Greeting from the Fierce One!   *sniffs* Greeting from the Fierce One! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:59 am

*HOWLS at ASPER!* WOOTNESS! NOW GET YOUR BUTT IN AND POST LOL
Back to top Go down
Asper

Number of posts : 15
Pawprints : 29
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: *sniffs* Greeting from the Fierce One!   *sniffs* Greeting from the Fierce One! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:51 am

Hello all! I'm Asper Proudheart. I was referred here by a friend of mine, Fossy. Very Happy

So, here I am. Plenty of experience with forums rp and wolf rp, but none with wolf forums rp. xD Soo, i'm gonna give it a shot.

Not sure of what to say, let's see...

"Asper" is latin for fierce, violent, etc etc, other such synonyms. I choose fierce because it's the one that popped up first. :3 But, Asper is a very gentle wolf, despite his above average size, but threaten his family andh e'll live up to his name. >Very Happy He's a cross between a Eurasian and an Arctic.

He's a bit more than 2 now, father of 6 pups that have passed on at a very eary age. He lost his mate over this. ;.; (All of this happened recently ICly, Asper was my IRC wolf.)

So now he's in need of friendship and companionship. Sad daddy Sad

Other than that mini-mini intro, just ask and i'll answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *sniffs* Greeting from the Fierce One!   *sniffs* Greeting from the Fierce One! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*sniffs* Greeting from the Fierce One!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: