Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok loves.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Ok loves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok loves.....   Ok loves..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:06 am

Errr just pm me your ideas anyways and I'll let ou know what I want to do.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Ok loves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok loves.....   Ok loves..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:58 pm

I'm open to anything! =D PM away Kippy if Silent says yes!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Ok loves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok loves.....   Ok loves..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:42 pm

OOOO Maybe instead of handing over the pack, maybe we can just hide it? Silent? Can we just hide it? Maybe when Starr has more time she can revamp it or something? If not hiding it. I have a plan that'll rock your socks off if I can temp take over kinda thing... Someone to help out Kaia kinda deal. Starr I'll pm you and Silent I'll PM you too. Just let me know if that's okay first before I PM. Haha! Gotta go get ready for wizerk. Haha!
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Ok loves..... Empty
PostSubject: Ok loves.....   Ok loves..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:40 pm

Hamara... the eternally dead pack XD

silent posted! -hugs- but let's face it.. this pack has always, always been inactive, and prolly always will be ^^. Not to mention that starr stinks at alpha roleplaying, hehe

I think it should be taken over =3 anyone agree? five packs would be as good as six, in my opinion ^^ better than having dead weight around. We could have a completely epic fight scene too =>

OH! and as far as characters

Kal, Mel, and Kaia will be sticking around

Tynan, Song, Wyn, Kia, Keanu, and the other waaay older charries I played will be gone indefinitally

Alaina is still kind of important o.o -just saw what was going down in Tirisfal- so she will be coming back. She was out herb hunting when she was mistaken for a dog and captured by humans. She is trying to get back to her family, lol...... tho when she does, she will not be happy ;.; poor momma.

starr is going to read now!
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Ok loves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok loves.....   Ok loves..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok loves.....
Page 1 of 1