Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey cowgirl, question from SaraO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aspenofthedell

Number of posts : 10
Pawprints : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Hey cowgirl, question from SaraO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey cowgirl, question from SaraO   Hey cowgirl, question from SaraO Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Thats understandable. I am the other way, though I do have one evil wolf and he is a very gooooood evil wolf. Thinking of bringing him in here. BUt I would love to still play Storm Voice and Arrow. But if you cant thats fine, I'll miss her. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

Number of posts : 88
Pawprints : 129
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Hey cowgirl, question from SaraO   Hey cowgirl, question from SaraO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:57 pm

Ugh.. I am soo sorry Sara.. I had just lost my muse for her, and wel, I'll try my damnedest to get her active again.. I dunno what it is with me.. I have a hard time keeping my muse for nuetral, and light characters Sad .. I'm just a evil person i guess
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moxen
aspenofthedell

Number of posts : 10
Pawprints : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Hey cowgirl, question from SaraO   Hey cowgirl, question from SaraO Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:50 pm

I made it here at last and was wondering if you were still going to play Arrow. You took a little break back on the other board and I was waiting for your return but you never posted. I was just asking because as soon as the alpha of the pearl posts the main board I will be posting Storm Voice again and will have MoonRise under loners.

SaraOSinclair now aspenofthedell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey cowgirl, question from SaraO   Hey cowgirl, question from SaraO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey cowgirl, question from SaraO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .Management-
Jump to: