Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An adventure to get home...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

An adventure to get home... Empty
PostSubject: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Elvyra set down Mercy and took a breath. "whoah that was close. Sorry hun I'll get you home I just need to take a breather" she smiled down at the pup and licked her head. "I'm sorry if I carried you a little roughly I just had to get you out of there." again she kissed the pup and took a deep breath. Her golden orbs searched everywhere while she stood infront of Mercy with a protective stance. "so your momma is the queen of Muerta huh? Ad your daddy is Damean Jager. Nice man. Not like his scum brother back there but I met Damean when he was a pup. Oh gosh I feel old. I could be your grandmother your know. Maybe a great grandmother. Oh that's too weird a thought though Damean would laugh right about now." she smiled and shook her head laying herself down infront of the pup.

"do you have more siblings back home? Maybe I could meet them if your momma let's me when we get back there but for now sit. Let me hear stories from you. Hve you learned to hunt yet? Swim? Learn fighting? Of course there are only right times to use that skill huh?" she smiled at the pup and lines in her face slightly defined now that she panted a little...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:07 am

Mercy looked curiously at the fem. She had been much gentler in carrying her, though the journey had left her no less harried. She was getting tired of being carried about. She DID have her own legs. She shrugged off her comment about being rough. The brute had been a bit more merciless with his own teeth placement. This fem was being awfully kind to her..her own mother rarely bestowed any affection on her and it was given so freely now. Looking up at her she tilted her head, her silver coat gleaming in the sunlight. She listened without comment as she spoke of her mother and father and how she could be her grandmother. She wondered who she was that she knew her father when he was a pup. She frowned, she missed her father, she only got to see him one time really...She became much more interested when she asked about her siblings.

Ears perking up she smiled. "O yes, There's Dae, Killian, Odin and Damkira! We're all very different...well except for maybe Dae and Killian..they're twins, but I love all of them very much!" Then she shut her mouth quickly glancing around. 'Love' was not a word often used around a dark pack. She looked shyly at Elvyra and shrugged. "I know a little about that stuff, Momma always gets too busy to ever REALLY teach us." Then her face lit up, her shyness washed away in the blink of an eye."Could you show me more?!" Her homesickness forgotten, she was eager to go home with some cool new skills to flaunt over her siblings.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:19 am

Elvyra smiled at the young princess when she spoke about her siblings. "such a big family" she said softly saddened by the fact hers was always so small. " you are just like your father. So eager" she smiled at Mercy softly. "I can teach you some trucks but I can't keep up with your speed. I am old and I may not look it but I am and I would but I know someone who'd make a better teacher for an actuall hunt to go on." she smiled but her heart was saddened... "after were done would you like to go home Mercy? To your big family?" she gave it a try to stand up and thought the better of it when her bones protested. It was as if on cue her son was coming up over a hill and she nodded towards him. "well here comes your teacher now. Be nice he's not as old as I am but he's an elder and is a soft hearted but strong man like your father." she felt a want to cry but held it back as Serenity came up and kissed ad rubbed his face into his mothers pelt along her neck. "your going to teach her how to hunt while I take a nap okay? Make sure she sees in getting some water too okay son." she gave him a kiss back and smiled to Mercy and gave her the 'it's okay he's a good guy wink' before her head rested on her legs for her soft nap to begin.

Serenity was eager to get to his mother and the pup she had told him about. Mercy Jager... He would be her uncle and would have to remeber that ad as his one eye saw their forms on the downward slope he smiled to see them. He was a handsome brute. He was born following his fathers large size with mothers white pelt thick with comig winter. "I'll see to it" he said softly as he turned to the only woman he ever loved in his life. His lighter blue working eye traced the form of Mercy and his heart warmed. "so you want to learn to hunt?" he pressed his nose to the ground and turned his head back in the direction he came. This would have been when Mercy would see a thick pink scar run along the side if his face. "your first lesson. Close your eyes and sniff the air quickly. Don't take in a deep breath for the air winds change with every heart beat. Take five quick sniffs and if one changes hold that breath and tell me which way it's coming from then head that way I'll follow you. When it gets only a bit stronger as you walk then stop and look at me but say nothing. Use your body language to talk. I'll tell you what to do next when we get where your going..."

Serenity gave her a soft smile and waited. He could feel his strong heart pounding in his chest and tried to not look at his mother while he spoke to Mercy... He knew how much it hurt her sometimes and he tried to act as if she weren't there though he listened to every breath she took...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Mercy frowned at the elder fem not quite realizing how elder she really was. Why couldn't she move that fast? Was there something wrong with her? She beamed when she said that she was just like her father. She hoped what she learned would be good enough so she could rub it in Damkira's face. "Yes I would like to see my big family.... very much..." she added quietly. There had been a gnawing in her stomach that she had realized had been there for awhile. She was getting homesick. But it was quickly forgotten as the white brute had mounted a hill and was coming towards her. He was going to teach her? Who were all these wolves? The thought of being taught something excited her and again her homesickness was sidetracked for the entertainment.

When he approached she looked at him with wide eyes. He had a snowy pelt like mother but man was he big! Elvyra said she was going to take a nap, Mercy frowned and going up to the relaxing fem licked her on the cheek and then bounded over to Serenity where she sat and paid him rapt attention. "Yes I would like to hunt very well!" She said eagerly, barely containing her enthusiasm. Her next sentence was derailed when she caught full view of a livid scar running down his face. He only had one eye...kinda like Odin...but Odin's was prettier...no scar. Refraining from commenting she rose up on her paws, and stepped towards him a little more warily.

But she followed his instruction and closing her eyes she sniffed quickly. Apparently though too quickly because what followed soon after was a violent sneeze. Rubbing her nose against her foreleg she stifled a giggle. "Sorry." then shaking her pelt she took a deep breath and tried again.

The air was crisp, smelled of leaves and dirt, grass and bugs...of everything around her..then there was a sharp pungent smell...kinda like other wolves but..not at the same time...holding that in her nose she began to sniff, instinct guiding her. She began to follow the scent, she stumbled after a few steps on account of her eyes being closed but shaking her head she was too intent on the smell laugh as she normally would. Completely forgetting to signal Serenity like he told her she followed the scent and stopped when it disappeared...no where did it go...she walked in a quick circle to find it again...aha! On the trail again she pressed her nose into the earth absorbing the scent, body instinctively eased itself on the ground to make as little noise as possible..
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:17 am

Killian had began to walk hearing the brute follow after him before a familiar set of padfalls entered his auds and he smiled as he knew those steps to the core of his heart. "Dae we're taking him to the lone lands. We need to figure out what to do, they took his daughter, those midnight wolves. I saw them being her in, that one nasty one, Dae this isn't fair Mercy is gone because someone took her and now his daughter is gone but she's in OUR pack, we can't do much, even with him, look at him...he's a wreck." Killian sighed and looked at his sister before turning to look at the male again. "I'm sorry..." he didn't know what to say to him, it was kinda an odd situation.

It was then that a familiar scent caught his attention and he turned in a quick circle sniffing the air. "Dae! Mercy! She's here!" his face lit up and he quickly dashed forward only to stop in a flash seeing her with a big white male...big...he was huge, like the brute who had come to his mom's lands, and his sister...and...another white wolf. "Wait... Umm..." Was he a coward?...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Daenerys

Her ears had flicked forward catching her brother's voice and she nodded glancing back with her icy blue eyes at the stranger. He was coming for the pup that had been brought to their lands. Dae flicked her ears back and with a thought that was wise beyond her years twisting through her mind. "They do it for revenge or for other things to stir hardships between the packs Killian. For some reason..which is beyond me. Stealing someone's child is a horible thing to do." She said softly for her brother's ears as her footfalls fell silently beside his. She glanced back at the bru. The one who lost his child and flicked an ear but then Killian's voice hit hear auds speaking of Mercy. She flicked snowy thorns forward but didn't bolt ahead like her brother, instead slowly moved forward to see their sister and two other wolves. "Who...are they?" She asked her brother seeing some recognition in her brother's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Mercy was busy learned to stalk so she didn't notice her siblings at first. But her ear flicked hearing Killian's voice. Head swiveled and she zoned in on her brother. "Killian!" She exclaimed and shooting a glance at the large white brute that was teaching her she dashed off to him. She saw Dae stepping up behind him and she barked with glee. Running full force at her brother she tackled him lovingly and nipped and licked his face. She hadn't realized QUITE how much she had missed them. They were her family and she loved them. But wait a second...rolling off her brother she tilted her head in question. "What are you guys doing here?" Eyes drifted to her two older friends "oh!" she exclaimed happily. "Would you like to meet my new friends?!" She jumped about eagerly excited to show her siblings something new.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:58 am

Friends? Killian looked at daenerys with strong eyes then looked back at the brute who follwes them... They had their sister stolen and she was right here when his daughter was back in his home... Boy did he feel bad. He turned and looked back at his sister. "sure why not maybe they can help us with a problem of our own." our own... He was now included in this brus life to help get his daughter back and he'd swear to it. Before going though he turned and looked directly to the brute. "were going to try and get help. As much of it as we can I swear. Ita unfair what's happening and I don't like it one bit... I'm sorry again" he wasn't sure if he'd said it before but he said it now...
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Khalon followed this newfound aquaintance much like a shadow follows its owner... not a word left his lips, and he stared straight ahead. His mind, however, was racing like a swift coming storm, ideas flashing through, being eradicated, being replaced. Slowly he was coming back to his senses. The first reaction, of course, was an overwhelming exhaustion. Then came the anger, and finally, the resolve. It was a more gradual shift than he had gone through before.. his mind was coping, dealing with the stress and calming. Slowly, he exhaled, clearing his mind of everything save logic. His daughter was gone. Fact. She was in Muerta. Almost fact. He needed to get her back. Fact. He couldn't attack Muerta head on. Fact. So how would he do it? Once again, he thought of Jack... he needed to get back. Liar and the pack deserved to know, and besides, he needed to be by her side right now. A slow creep of unease went through him... what if he lost her too? He couldn't handle that. There was no coming back from that sort of pain.

Where was this bru taking him? They were slowing... this spot was not known to him though. It must not be a territory, for there was no one scent claiming these woods. He couldn't deal with trouble right now... maybe this Killian would let him go without an argument. Just as he was about to ask, however, others approached, and the conversation began.

When it turned to him, he couldn't quite hide his surprise. Was he really willing to go against his homeland to get help Khalon get his daughter back? Obviously, he hadn't known of the plan, from his reaction. Maybe he was just a good liar, but Kal liked to give the benefit of the doubt.

"There is no need to apologize," he said quietly in response, raising his head to look the bru in the eyes. "for you are not at fault. You did not murder my family, nor was it your idea that my child be stolen from me. This is not your fight, friend. I would not ask you to go against your pack, for who knows if Akira even knows of this. If that is your choice, then I will accept the help, but I don't expect it." He fell quiet once more. He still itched to get back to Liar, tailtip twitching impatiently, but he wanted to hear where this was going. If he could get allies, then it would be worth the delay.
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:22 am

Daenerys

Her blue eyes wary of these new 'friends' she watched in silence as she took in the situation. She flicked her gaze to her brother and sat. "Perhaps.." her small voice came. "If this bru brought Mercy home mother would give him his daughter." She said wisely. She looked at the other two wolven. "Those two could come along so mother wouldn't eat him." She pointed with her nose to Khalon.

She stood and glanced back over her shoulder to Muerta. Her mother would be furious when she found they had left the lands. She flicked an ear. Oh well...that punishment would come in the form of ivory fangs she was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:38 am

Killian was sorta lost on all this. He was the prince of a dark land but his whole heart told him all of this was wrong... and then here, before him, was his sister, with strangers. And beside him was another sister, and a bru's who's pup was taken to his own lands... He let his head drop down at Dae's words. "That wont happen and you know it, it never happens that way in our home, it's first come first serve, those dogs wont listen to mother, they say so, but they will not. Do you think she'd take a chance at taking a pup of Black Pearl if it was Jabbar who took hers?" Killian's head rose and he look at Mercy with softer eyes, he then felt like such a grown up he wanted to pounce her just for fun to make him young again. He stood up from Mercy's pounce and smiled at her. "Friends we shall meet" he smirked and began to step forward. "Come with us, maybe we can find you help some other way?" Killian sighed and turned back to Mercy. "Come on. Let's go meet your friends" He smiled at Mercy again and waited for the lead...

Ooc:|| After the next few posts I'll bring Sephiroth here...Since Hamara is on pause...
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:09 pm

As Killian spoke, Khalon's heart fell. He had thought that a delay would be worth the allies that he would find, but for so long a time? No, he couldn't. He needed to get home... he could feel the urge pulling him, dragging him towards Liar, the one good thing in his life that hadn't been taken from him. He couldn't leave her any longer, unwatched, because what if that changed? If anything happened to her, he didn't think he could hold on to the small grasp his mind had left.

"Please, I cannot follow any further." He looked at Killian. "My mate needs me right now, and I must tell Jack what has happened. My alpha will do what he thinks is right with this situation, and I will follow. That is the way it should be." Besides, I trust Jack, thought Khalon, a touch of the anger coming back. He'll do what's right. He will make sure those demons get what they deserve, and that I get my daughter back.

Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:30 am

Daenerys

Her brother's words rang true. She knew what a cruel wolfess her mother could be. She stayed back from her brother and sister's pouncing and looked to Mercy's friends. Her look calculating and cool, like her aunt Akiko's. She licked the tip of her nose. "Well if these are friends then they should just let us take Mercy home. We can find our way from here." She said keeping her distance as her twin stepped forward. It gave her a feeling she didn't like. She wanted to call him back but stayed her tongue. Dae wasn't as trusting as her brother or sister it seemed. Her white tail flicked and she looked at the brute who's pup was at their home. She did feel sorry for him. It was a shame such things happened. Pups should not be ripped from their homes.

She nodded to Khalon. "Good luck then." She said and flicked her white thorns forward suprised that the bru would just leave his pup in the lands of his enemies. Dae didn't know if she could do that if it were hers. Though...she thought smugly..it wouldn't ever happen to her pups. She looked back to the "friends' of Mercy and watched with studying blue hues.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Evander watched as Mercy's attention was taken away to who? He didn't proceed to follow for the resemblance was soon ordained in his mind and then her words drifted over the air into his auds and he looked back at his
Mother who had a soft smile on her face. When the mention of approach to them came he steadly walked back to his mother who he aided in standing up and walked forward towards them. "more of you huh?" she smiled and bent her nose towards them in a nod. "I'm elvyra and this is my son Serenity. Hopefully you didn't go to Jabbar looking for her I wouldn't want Evander keeping you two hostage like he had planned for her. I'm lucky I got her out that easily."

Elvyra sighed and stood there looking. The older brute was going to leave it seemed. "are you her brother? Handsome man you look like your father." she felt like crying looking at him. Those eyes were Damean's alright an her heart ached thinking about him again. Serenity must have sensed it cause he nudged his mother softly and whimpered a little at her so she licked his cheek. "I was teaching Mercy some hunting tricks just a moment ago before bringing her home I didn't want to take her back on an empty stomach." Evander tried to smile towards Killian but noticed the slight uneasy feeling washing from the young lad.

"evander killed my father... Or had someone kill him and now I know he stole my sister from us. Thankfully you got her to safety but you look alot like him... But white." he was watching him with in easy eyes waiting to be slaughtered...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:36 am

"it's because he's his son..." Landen entered the scene nodding to Serenity and catching a growl from the young one. "don't growl at me mister I'm not here to hurt you I've actually come on behalf of your aunt and everyone else..." Landen turned looked at the bru then to Elvyra "it's good to see you." he bowed to her then turned to Serenity who looked puzzled and yet very aware of why his uncle was here... Why another wasn't now and confused on why this brute came so swiftly...
His only words rang out loud and clearly as he stepped protectively infront of the pups
... Well young adults "where's the rest of his armada then?"
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Mercy looked up just now registering the brute that was following her siblings. She tilted her head in question, what was Killian talking about? Why were they helping this stranger? He spoke about someone murdering his family...but what...what did Killian or Dae have to do with that? She merely watched the three converse brow furrowed in confusion. She never was able to keep up with anything..Then Killian was all smiles and asked her to lead them to her new friends, for a second she paused but then a smile warmed her features. "Okay c'mon!" She happily turned and padded her way back towards the big brute and the old femme. Then Serenity and Killian were talking and her ears pinned to her skull as Killian spoke of Evander killing their father...it made her sad to think they didn't get to see more of him.

Just then ANOTHER brute stepped on the scene and Mercy glanced back uneasily where Dae had stayed behind. She didn't know what was going on and in her nervousness pressed her body against Killian's. Eyes darting from the two brutes. The scene was getting tense and she didn't know why. Why was she so clueless with everything?!
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Landen looked at Serenity, both brutes eyed each other trying hard not to make the first wrong move. "Your father you mean...is causing bits of problems around these lands, and we need your help Serenity" Landen moved back and placed himself in the sitting position awaiting trial...where was Crow...he needed the brute here and he knew he had followed...

Killian felt Mercy move close and he pressed closer into her. Serenity moved infront of them and then Killian took the chance to move backwards urging his sisters to move with him, firstly trying to get Dae to move over where he and Mercy were even standing, she still stayed near the black brute...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:45 am

The bird came before the bru did. A caw pierced the silence after the last words spoken, and the black bird landed at Landen's feet. It looked up at him inquisitively, studying the wolf's face before doing a hop-step and flying away again. The next time it returned it was on the shoulders of its master. Crow stalked in slowly, panting. He had ran full speed when he found out that Landen had left, though one the gathering of wolves came into sight he had slowed himself. It was one of the few times where his fit body found itself needing to catch a breath.

He couldn't let Damean's murder go, and he couldn't go on knowing that he could find some way to bring closure. He and Landen had sort of enlisted in one another and after being around him long enough, Crow instilled his faith in the bru. His eyes fell on the little ones, smiling at them quickly with his dark clown face. Staring at them for too long would cause him to reminisce, and he couldn't afford to do so now. When his gaze rose, it came to meet the face of Serenity, and immediately he knew this was the bru he was looking for. He allowed himself a moment to analyze him and peer at his attributes before taking a seat beside Landen. Expression rather grim, he spoke from behind charred lips. "So, where do we start?" His tassel didn't dare swish, his form so still. This meeting was of the utmost importance to him, and not the slightest twitch would be made until he knew what was to happen. The crow flew from his shoulder and began to hop about the young ones, tilting its head this way and that playfully. They weren't so little anymore, but he recognized their youth, and their features revealed their parentage. The bird deemed them friends and settled in for the wait.
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:19 pm

Daenerys

Her cerulean eyes drank in the images that unfolded before her eyes. So many strangers, such things unfolding before her young eyes. She stepped back not nearing any of the wolven that were strangers to her and looked to her brother and sister who were standing behind the one who introduced himself moments ago. What chaos this is...she thought to herself and wished she and her twin and sister would set for home. Father was dead. The mere thought hurt her heart. Mother...well she loved her mother but with her mother came a colder sort of love, a higher expectation. Her snowy auds

pinned to her skull. This was wrong. All of this was wrong.

Her eyes found the crow that flew in and it's master? She said nothing but drank in all of this. Strange times they were in it seemed. She wondered if her mother had noticed their absence yet...and what she would do when she found out they had left on their own terms and not turned over the male from Midnight Meadows to her.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Ooc:|| holy molly I am so sorry!!! Ive been sitting here waiting when you were waitin on me!!! Ah!!!
Bic:||

Serenity was now all to aware there was something amiss here. His orbs danced from Landen to this strange white bru with markings and his bird. Then came the pups and as his gaze settled on Landen he too noticed the family resemblance. "what happened and who are you? And why me?" his eyes were focused on the adults now waiting for some answers. landen stood up though and stepped aside nodding to crow. "he'll tell this better having higher ties with your uncle. My brother... May he rest in peace...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Landen looked to Killian and smiled. They talked of many things while Serenity waited for Crow to speak his peace of Jabbar. "Tell me Daenerys. Did you meet your father atleast once... and why are you three not home yet, would you like an escort, it seems that young man Khalon went to his mate, your mother would be worried about you two." He knew Killian would answer so he hushed the brute and waited for Mercy and Dae to say their peace on if they wanted to go home. He knew that Killian was all for this adventure... this battle royal, but he didn't know why Killian was so keen on also wanting to help find the lost puppy, the one from the Pearl. Landen had told him it was a chance to get killed... by those Midnights. They had talked of how Damean died too, he knew the girls would be sad, it only just made Killian more angry...or, it wasn't anger, it was confusion...why didn't anyone care besides those in his pack...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:18 am

Crow's eyes flashed, thorns pricked to full attention. For the first time, Serenity spoke to him. Of course, the obvious questions, what else was he to expect? The momentary spark subsided, but replaced by a rapid succession of emotions constrained to the brass pools of his pupils. For a moment they seemed to hover at a rare softness, but gave way to a hard, well-worn intensity that seemed to simmer there all too often. The snowy bru gave a sigh and let his auds settle back a bit. "Surely you know Landen," he motioned between them with his nose. His gaze snapped back to Serenity, holding him in his sights. "My name is Crow. I was close to Damean before your father decided it was a good idea to kill him and take over Jabbar Junayd." He spoke in harsh tones, but hoped that the younger bru wouldn't take the accusatory tones personally. They had nothing to do with him. "The place is a mess. There is no order. And my packmates and I have run to pure land until we can sort things out and regroup. I would say we're refugees, but that just makes us sound pitiful. Damean's young grandchildren reside where we are now, in Midnight Meadows. But as much as I love them, they're not really why I'm here." He hated to play the beggar, and wouldn't do so now, though it was tempting to grovel in times such as these.

His intense stare seemed to want to drill holes into Serenity's very soul. He peered at the hessian and stood to full height. "We were arguably once the strongest packs in Fire and Ice. We grew from an inferno for fuck's sake," He spat with little regard for young ears, "And it's all because of your uncle. He held us together through everything. And you should have seen what happened to the dissenters." He caught himself reveling in the past and shook his head to regain his composure. A silent snarl curled his lip as the passion for his cause grew within. "Anyway. What I'm trying to say is, Evander singlehandedly destroyed us, Serenity. Our numbers are small, and we can hardly fight against him. We don't know if Midnight will stand behind us on this. I hate to objectify you, but you're our leverage. We need you to help us take. Evander. Down." He gave a long, silent stare and lowered his voice. "You're his son. We haven't got anyone else." He went unbristled as his bird lost interest in the young ones and took flight between them, an ebony streak issuing loud, harsh caws in the otherwise oppressive silence.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Evander. What a coward. The white male looked around when Crow finished speaking, his eyes searched each wolf that rested around them. So many faces affected by what he did just weeks ago? Mercy... Killian... Daenerys... This brute, Landen... everyone was down and out because of his, father. His ears pulled back and he shook his head. "I'm not sure what I can do, as far as helping... I don't understand how a son he abandoned would be able to help." The brute turned his head sharply and stood helping his mother walk towards them. From the time she showed up with Mercy till now she looked and acted so old. "You know you should be resting" he said softly and she shook her head at him.

"You will go help these nice wolves Serenity. Because you're nothing like your father, an extra set of teeth, an extra set of eyes, brains, don't be stupid son" Serenity shook his head and parted lips. "She is right. I should help, I'm not sure what I can do fully for you all but I can try anything I can, specially because you've asked...and not told. I understand, for I know him and in a different way then you obviously. I can help, for I know a weakness about him, he cannot lie, don't forget that, if you would have asked him of his intentions before all this, if you would have asked him sooner if he would betray Damean, he would have said yes..." that was all Serenity needed to say to them, it was time to move.

"I will take the children home, and you will go with them. I'll find you in a later time son, Mercy. Tell your siblings it's time to go home"

Serenity watched as Killian turned towards him and nodded, as if he was saying he'd be there shortly, though the bru hoped not. Elvyra vanished into the trees and the pups began to follow. "Where to" he said softly, turning back and standing proudly infront of the two wolves, waiting to serve them...with them.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:45 am

Crow let out a long sigh through his nose, realizing that he had been holding his breath until the answer came out. He hadn't expected to be denied, but still, the positive response put him at ease. His muscles had been tensed as well, and now they finally settled. He would be sore in the morning for holding rock still for so long. Finally, at the end of Serenity's first sentences, he allowed himself a smile. The strange looking bru nodded in respect to the elder Elvyra as she walked away with the pups. He had to wonder what the poor woman had been through with Evander as a mate. As she moved away he entered into the conversation with the esteemed hessian.

"She's right. We just need the help. But you'll prove a unique asset being his son. You'll be plenty of help just standing with us." He dipped his crown just slightly, expression earnest. He meant every word, and his demeanor was decidedly friendly, almost a rarer sight than when his eyes would give way every so often. His lush flag waved behind him with joy. "Thank you so much, Serenity. I hope you know how much this means to us." Crow wasn't stupid. As soon as the words left his mouth, his gaze shot to Killian. He had caught the brave young man's look out of the corner of his eye and shot him a look that dropped like a thousand pound stone. No. Not yet. He wouldn't have his young life, or all of theirs for that matter, risked. He wouldn't have another part of Damean lost to Evander's claws. If the boy knew what was good for him, he'd listen.

"Where to?" He heard the question and snapped back to attention. He grew serious once more, realizing the mission at hand. "First we go to Midnight Meadows. The others are waiting there. We need to gather and prepare. And they must meet you face to face. Your uncle's most loyal followers are all there, waiting. And I'm sure a choice few of them are getting antsy. More explaining can be done once we get there. I'll leave some parts of this big knot of a story to the others." The ghastly brute turned his body in the direction of the Meadows. "If we make it there tonight you'll be welcomed by quite the view. And you'll be warmly welcomed." His gaze pointed straight ahead of him. "That's all the good I can conjure for now." His lips pulled back into one long, black line. The bird, less and less visible in the darkening atmosphere, shot ahead of them in a silent flurry. A glance back to his two comrades, and the specter flew off into the approaching night. For him, the moment Serenity had joined, their revenge had begun.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Ooc:|| Let us go forth to Midnight... You post first Moohn!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An adventure to get home...   An adventure to get home... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An adventure to get home...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: