Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley

Go down 
+22
Bear
Ruffian
White wolf
flamewolf6
mikalaisangel09
Sheawolf88
_Sensable_
Moohn
Zanderslip
HaruXD
silverbrushedfur
EDITOR
__silvers__
WarriorWolf
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Starrlight
Silent
Kouga9
akkanatrum
rainstorm111
Shadowed
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:07 pm

She heard Jewel's cry and immediately ran towards it, heart leaping into her throat. It was a natural instinct... she had lost one child, she wasn't about to lose another one. She was ready to tear, to protect. But when she drew within the distance that she could see, could read the situation, she stopped. She heard Robbie's words and immediately fell back, merely watching.

She knew what he was doing, and she approved wholeheartedly. Impassively she watched her children fight, knowing that Robbie did so not out of anger and hate, but out of love. The puppyhood play fights had turned to training lessons, just as they should. Just as nature asked, for her harsh ways required such preparation.
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Jewel

Jewel's ears still pinned and her two toned eyes full of confusion as she looked at her brother. "I am not a pup...why should I have to defend myself against my brother!" she yelled at him. She kept her front to him at all times as he circled her, she still couldn't believe he attacked her. "I am fast...but this isn't nessasary Robbie...you haven't ever fought anyone either!" she said and darted to one side as he charged and gave him a hard shove as he went by trying to make her point.

Chimera

Chimera's ears flicked forward catching a noise and she stood and dissapeared like a grey ghost into the wood. Her ordinary yellow eyes caught sight of two older pups...yearlings perhaps...trying to fight. She heard the young male speak. "You have got to be fast..." and charged his sister. She padded silently closer and a slight glint of amusement crossed her features and dissapeared completely. "Yes...you do have to be fast." She said loud enough for the young ones to hear her and get their attention.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:26 pm

The look in her eye devastated him but his will held strong and he didn't respond to her verbal attacks. That's not what he wanted, he wanted her to fight back. Growling right back her, partly because of Koda's name and part of his own anger rising to the surface. "Then show me your not a pup! Defend yourself!" Robbie wasn't really worried Jewel hurting him, oh he knew that she had it in her to land a good bite or two but this time he wanted it and he wasn't going to let her get it easy. He began to circle like a wolf in combat his eyes following his siblings movements. Then he lunged forward snapping at the air in front of her face. "You got to be fast..." He pulled away and then came at her again..
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Jewel

Jewel's white ears flat against her skull as he yelled at her. "What is WRONG with you Robbie?" she yelled back and then he charged her but she held still. This was her brother...he wouldn't really hurt her would he? As he whipped past she was knocked to her feet. She rolled, her snowy coat tarnished by dirt and snow now. SHe looked at him. "I could have been Koda! Robbie what are you doing? But I wasn't. I am hear and you are treating me like a six week old pup!" she snarled flicking her tail that seemed to want to curl naturally over her back like her mothers.

Her lips curled in a snarl, flashing her ivory fangs and she felt tears welling in her two toned eyes. "Why are you doing this?" she yelled at him, her body on high alert in case he tried another move on her. He was pushing her and if he did it again she would bite him...hard.....and she didn't want to ...not her own brother.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:11 pm

She was pissed, of course she was. That was good, she said she was angry and now she was really showing it. Robbie looked down at his sister, his face showing none of his emotions he stalked away and turned around and faced her again. "Get up Jewel and don't you DARE let me push you down so easily again." Lowering his head he growled again and then came forward, his mitts hitting the ground he dodged to the side, whipped himself back towards her and threw his body into her side catching her unawares and again knocking her off her feet. Now he was frowning. "You could be dead by now." His words were hard and so was the look in his eye. "Come on Jewel..." He lowered his head again...and growled.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Jewel

Jewel and let her eyes drop from her brother's form and gave a heavy sigh. A hard silence had falled between them and her ears flicked back. Suddenly a noise hid her snowy auds and her pink nose twitched in disbelief. Her brother, Robbie, her own blood, was growling at her and then contact was made and Robbie shoved her hard to the ground.

She turned snapping at his paw and pushing herself to her feet with a growl of her own. "What did you do that for?" She snarled, snowy ears pinned, hackles raised. Why on earth would the brother she loved do such a thing?
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Robbie looked at his sister and he could see all of her emotions welling up inside her ready to spill out. He felt his muscles get tense, he didn't know if he could handle his sister's grief, he could barely contain his own. But what was this? She was angry...not sad? Why was this so much of a surprise when he too felt anger's claws in his heart. Sadness he had trouble dealing with but anger, surely he could help his sister out with that. Glancing away from her face his lips were pursed and he remained silent for a few moments. Rising to his feet he was still easily bigger than her. That was Robbie, the big pup of the litter while Koda was so little...too little to defend himself...shaking his skull as if he could physically chase away the thoughts he refocused on Jewel.

Facing her he sized her up, she was still too small too. A growl slipped through his teeth and suddenly using some force he stepped towards her and pushed her hard to the ground....
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Ajax watched as Haru vantured off playing in the snow. He looked up at his mom only to look back and see him gone. "Mom" he said softly as if whispering then he too stood and started running and playing though staying closer to her then his brother. He had ventured off like she said not to, it wasn't his fault he was too interested in the snow to listen. Zoomies. Ajax felt his legs spurt with energy and they bolted him around in the little area. He laughed with himself imagining other pups playing, they too were running but he was running faster, and they were slow, and he... he was good at attacking them. He playfully jumped in the air, landing on his imaginary wolf pup and rolled with it. "Gotchya!" he bellowed and bit down on the snow feeling the coldness and jerking back to reality. "Hey you!" he called to two larger pups sitting together. "You haven't seen my brother anywhere have you. pip squeek, smaller then me...playing with falling snow?" he called to them unsure if they would answer so he spoke louder. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" he puffed his little puppy self up waiting for them to answer and then come play. Oh... he was so like his father it wasn't even funny...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
HaruXD

Number of posts : 5
Pawprints : 9
Registration date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:41 pm

"..eeeep! what is this Cold white dust?" Haru questioned As he began to sniff around. Haru took a small curious step into the unknown substance. "whoa! it Cold" he screamed , he also realized it left a paw print ; he looked up and saw a haze of snow fall down. Haru barked and began to attack the snow , jumping up and down , He realized he's no longer in the den . He had been too enthralled by the snow he Accidentally wandered off. " uh oh.. mom!? where am i.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Silentbanner

Silent managed to smile at Nuri's words about their pups, but in the same heartbeat, tears stung her eyes. No matter how well they turned out, she would not be there to raise them and watch them grow. And she would never truly see them, not with the way her eyes were now. Crestfallen, she leaned into her mate and began to follow him. He was the only thing that kept her going now. His words gave her the strength to keep moving, and his presence kept her heart from breaking entirely. She had to believe him, that everything would be okay, and she let no more words fall from her mouth, just following him and letting him lead her to a safer place where she would heal and keep her life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Jewel

Jewel blinked her two toned eyes at her brother and slid up to him wordlessly. She knew he wasn't ok but him making the attempt to greet her and try to act normal spoke volumes to her. She pressed her shoulder against his and sighed. "I miss you that is what's up." She missed Koda too but Koda was never coming back. "I wish there was something we could do...I feel so...." She gave a heavy sigh. "Useless." She flicked her ivory tail. "I am so angry too..." She whispered.

Robbie was the only one she could speak to about this...and he was distant. She missed their closeness, the fun times, everything. She didn't want to bring him more down either.

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Robbie was dragged out of his sullen moment by his sister's sudden appearance. Head snapping towards her like a bird. Awareness filled in his expression slowly and she was about to turn her away as he so often did to others now but the look on her face wormed its way into his chest and the corners of his mouth forced up but it didn't touch his eyes. "Hi Jewel..." He tried to sound positive for his sister but the effort was lacking, a thin facade. Tilting his head trying a different tactic he let out a breath, the smile long gone he asked. "What's up?" The attempt at conversation was a bit forced but his care for her well being was not. He loved his sister and would do most anything for her. He knew that his absence was hurting her and he was trying to change it but it was just so damn...hard.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Nuri looked at his mate, her courage and strength astounded him and it made him ache that he had to give up that which he had too little time to cherish. Gently he buried his face in the side of her neck. "Of course they will be fine, you are their mother and if they are a tenth of your character than we shall see some fine wolves when they grow up eh?" Licking her aud he swallowed hard and looked away from her. He had to be strong and she wanted to go now..."Very well then, shall we be off?" He took her weight with pleasure, ready to carry her to the ends of the earth. He knew she wanted to say goodbye she would've gone and done so already. So with a curt nod he whispered "Follow me my love, everything is going to be okay. I will be with you every step of the way." Then he set off into the trees, his mate, his love by his side. Taking her away from her very life so that he could save hers and maybe she could live the rest of her days in relative peace. Away from the turmoil of this land and of course he would bring the kids to visit...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Doctor nodded a quick thanks to Cardinal before grinning towards Bright, and said, "Who says I'll make everyone busy at the same time? As I said, we can ask Alaina to help watch them, since I don't currently have anything in mind for her to do. Even if she declines, a temporary rotation between the willing wolves could be established." Looking down, he smiled and said, "Hello Ajax. Good to meet you. You as well, Esarosa." He noticed how Silent's daughter was copying Bright's son.

He glanced around again as the pair of pups moved away. It had been quiet lately, but there were wolves he was concerned about and wanted to help. Now that he had Cardinal to help, though
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:16 am

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 BrightMoonb

Bright was disappointed when Doctor said he didn't immediately have anybody who could help her. However, as he said everyone, including himself could watch them, she smirked, especially when he added "when we're not busy". He must not have much experience with whelps. "Watching pups is a full-time job, you know," she teased with a little smile. She glanced to Ajax as the bold little pup went straight up to Doctor without hesitation, and then was ready to move on before anyone had had a chance to finish what they were doing. "Don't worry, darling," she said softly, "There is lots of time. I promise you'll get to meet everyone." She didn't know if they could meet everyone today, but she knew they'd get to meet all of the pack in due time. Many, it seemed, were busy and off on duties at the moment, and she couldn't interrupt them, as important as it was to get the pups moving around. Looking back to Doctor, she said, "Well, I'll keep my eyes on them today. It's when they start to grow, I'm worried I won't be able to watch them all." Especially Ajax. He was energetic and always ready to get moving, whether or not he'd been given permission. Still, she adored her son, and wouldn't try to hinder his enthusiasm. Looking to the other whelps, she smiled, and beckoned them along too. "As long as you can still see me, you can explore whatever you want to," she told them, "But you have to come back if I tell you to, or you'll be in big trouble!" She would merely walk along and keep her eyes on them, and let them explore as they went.

---------------------

The little femme pup marched along clumsily behind Bright and her new 'siblings', black paws stirring the light dusting of snow. She knew in a way that Bright wasn't her real mother, but she'd spent so little time with Silent that she could hardly remember her scent, and didn't really wonder where she was. She knew who her own sibling was, and she knew that Haru and Ajax were different, but she was beginning to accept them as her own litter more and more. She was too intent on following the mother she knew now, and learning about things outside the den, to care who was related to who. She watched as Ajax wandered up to Doctor, and went bundling after him. She sniffed at the same spot on Doctor's leg that her bigger 'brother' did, and then looked up at the older wolf, giving him a little puppy smile. "My name's Esarosa," she said, wagging her tail. She would have waited to see if he had anything to say to her, but she heard Ajax asking about who else there was to meet, and she went running over to him, bumping his shoulder. For a moment, she glanced around, wondering where Haru was, and her own sibling. They were too slow, how boring. Ajax was more fun. She glanced back at Bright when she said they could explore where they wanted, as long as they could see her. "Ajax, who's that lady over there?" she pointed to a female lying down near a tree, all by herself. Her nose went forward and curiousity glimmered in her amber orbs, but she wasn't going over to Chimera unless Ajax would go first.
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Number of posts : 67
Pawprints : 132
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:32 am

[size=12]Cane smirked at the large fae when Shayde commented that he and this new fae ‘looked cute’. Then with an annoyed grunt Cane walked next to the large fae to try and mask her scent from whomever was after her.

Cane scented the oncoming wolves even before they stood before them.

Stepping up beside Shayde Cane held himself at an Omega stance, but before he could respond, Armedia, the large fae whom accompanied them, stepped forward and made her introduction.

Cane stood silently next to Shayde as the large brute addressed them, and was unsure how he should answer the brute. His last pack had been dark but he himself was not. As he pondered his response Shayde stepped toward the new brute and spoke.

[size=12] [size=12]

With his head and tail held at the stance of an omega Cane stepped forward next to Shayde and addressed the brute as well.

“I am known as Cane. I previously held Omega status in the Mystic Forests Dark Pack, though that is long ago history which I wish to forget.” As he spoke, the outcast symbol, a notch in his left ear, throbbed in remembrance of his past. “I too am searching for a new beginning and do not wish any trouble. I only wish to find my place in a pack again.” Cane waited for a reply from the new brute, his hazel eyes alert.

Though he was trying his best to not appear attached to Shayde he couldn’t help but let his gaze wander to her as he waited, turning his body slightly so they nearly touched flanks.
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:17 am

Alaina felt absolutely horrible. She'd been back not long and all this. What was worse... these past few days, she'd seen little of her family. They were all coping, and she could feel Jewel and Robbie retreating. Koda's death had nearly killed her, but it hadn't, of course. She had two other pups, alive and well, who needed their mother at least a while longer. Especially now.

She didn't know how to fix this. Robin too had been keeping her at a distance, almost as though he was afraid of breaking her. She appreciated it for the first few days, but now she just wanted her mate and children back. She was strong, and she had to hold onto that. That pain, it would always be there, and that was never going to change. She needed to accept that as a mother. Her family was here and she needed them, just as they most likely needed her.

Jewel and Robbie were nowhere to be found, and she followed their scent a ways into the trees before stopping. If they were out here alone, that meant they were talking, and she was not going to intrude on that. Instead she sat, back against the rought bark of a tree, ready to wait.
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:50 am

Chimera

Watched the one called StormCall leave silently and she gave a barely audible sigh. She turned from the carcass, deciding to wait to fill her belly after the pack leaders did as was custom to wolf heirarchy. She padded underneath a big tree and sat down and studied the goings on of the pack. The one called Doctor...she could smell distrust on him. She licked her nose and began grooming her shoulder and front legs, seeming to be oblivious to everything but the tending of herself at the moment but that was far from the truth. She was watching, waiting, more new wolves were arriving. That was making the pack even more nervous, it will make her work harder.

She gave a yawn and walked out her front paws, giving the perception of being relaxed and calm. She needed to begin talking to wolves soon though...but if she couldn't gain an ear due to caution it was going to be longer than she expected. She hoped her queen would be understanding.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Shayde looked at the bru who approached and her new... 'friend' answered. This was part of being accepted into a pack right. Cane would have to speak for himself like she did. She stepped forward, smaller then all of them here, so much smaller. "I'm Shayde. I hail from lands far far away, where the only reason we're alive is to be trained as silent night stalkers and shadow spies during the day... they trained me well for soon after my training I escaped and stumbled on these lands after a long journey through many lands" She looked at the large female then back to the bru. "If it helps any I'm not a lost soul, but a soul who's starting a new beginning. And yes, I can feel the chaos in your pack right now, the tension, hope it gets resolved eventually for the sake of a... 'pack'" she didn't know how to respond and felt her mouth leaking words she shouldn't say but she was an honest wolf and didn't put a screen on her lyrics when they fell from her maw.

Ajax pounced again on his brother before looking at his mother. "Alright!" he said agreeing to her words though wasn't too keen on following them. They went from the den and came upon one called 'Doctor'
"Doctor. I'm Ajax" he said walking up and sniffing his front leg... oh how like his father he was... what a shame. His eyes turned and flashed back to his mother. "Who else is there?" he was in a hurry to get going, moving, meeting everyone, then playing, he wanted to play so badly.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:00 pm

It really wasn’t new information, that the pack was in turmoil. It became even more apparent, with Doctor’s speech, to Cardinal. Though he had spent a short time within the lands himself, it seemed enough compared now to those who were just showing up. Wary wasn’t the right word, no, but it would be suitable for almost all the new wolves. Since the bear, and the crazed wolf, any strange was likely to be greeted with apprehension. Thankfully, it didn’t seem to take away from the possible chance for the new wolves. The offer to be Doctor’s advisor was honourable, and the granite male was glad that he could be trusted. “Of course, and I’m keeping an eye on the fae, something seems off, but I’m not going to let that be my final judgment.” His gaze lifted briefly from Doctor to the two wolves he had hunted with. His attention returned to Doctor when he spoke of Robin’s decision, of which the granite male did not blame the father for. “I fought the bruja as well, and if it helps Robin out any I offer my services.” Cardinal replied, so now he had two priorities. Which would keep him vigil and busy, though he wouldn’t let it stand in the way of protecting his home. Auds pricked at the sound of a feminine voice, as his gaze lifted over the whelps and Bright. Cardinal remained silent, allowing Doctor to speak with Bright.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Doctor turned at the sound of untrained footsteps and Bright's voice, smiling at the sight of the four pups. "If I knew where Teagan was, then I'd have a definite answer. I asked Nephritides to accompany Robin when he ventures to Jabbar later, so she can't be a pupsitter at the moment unless I ask Storm Call to take her place when Robin and Nephritides come back from addressing the visitors..." He tilted his head as he looked at Storm Call. Alaina might be able to along with Jewel helping if they were capable... "Otherwise, everyone can assist in watching them, including myself for a time when we're not busy." If Storm Call went with Robin to Jabbar instead of Nephritides, then three wolves wouldn't have to go... but he wanted her to experience more tasks at the same time... Maybe she could start out with pupsitting and see how she likes it, although he would hated to suddenly change tasks on his packmates.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 BrightMoonb

Bright watched the pups tussle some more, her eyes warm. Then Silent left, and Ajax escorted her to the den's exit. Next, he turned to her, asking if she was ever returning. She was not sure of that answer, but she knew if Silent were to return, it would not be for a long time. "I'm not sure, dear," she said softly, rising to her paws and coming to the den's entrance, "It won't be for a long time, though." Shaking her head, she wanted to get off that subject, and looked to all of the whelps. Silent's two young ones would be a part of her litter now, and she was responsible for them all. Beckoning all of them with a swish of her tail, she stepped outside the den. It was time that they began to explore and meet their packmates. She'd never had such a large litter before, and she knew this could get a little out of hand, but it had to be done. She just hoped the pack would be ready for four young, rambunctious pups. "Alright, I think it's time that you all came out and met the pack," she said, nudging each of them, "Mind your manners, and don't get out of my sight. Though the pack is safe, there are dangers in the outside world."

One day, when they were a bit older, she would show them all the borders, teach them to hunt and defend themselves, and show them the dangers. But for now, it was only essential for them to explore small distances and learn how to be good pack citizens. Stepping away from the den, she could see outside that the pack was functioning. There were faces that she didn't recognize, and wolves she didn't know very well yet. But she knew she would have to know them all, and that she could only do this with time. Tail swishing, she stepped into the open, trying not to be shy for the pup's sakes. She spotted Doctor, who seemed to currently be the center of all the action, and walked over to him. She could see he was busy, but she wanted to speak with him, too. "Doctor, I have four whelps who need to start meeting the pack," she said, a look in her eyes that displayed her concern, "It's going to be a big job. Is there anyone who can help me watch them?" She tilted her head, wondering if he had an answer for her.

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Silentbanner

Silent was glad for the strength that her mate offered her in this time of great sorrow for her. She knew he must be hurting inside almost as badly as she was, but she could feel the strong front he put on for her. On most occasions she would beg that he didn't hide his true feelings, but now, she needed to lean on him, and he was the only reason she kept standing at this very moment. He spoke, and she shook her head. "I am ready now," she said stubbornly, "I cannot stay here any longer if we are to go." She knew she was still weak, but if she were to leave, she needed to go before she changed her mind. Her ears twitched as she heard the comings and goings of pack life. She longed to be amongst them, to be giving them guidance and helping them in whatever way they needed. Breathing heavily, she kept at her mate's side. "They will all be alright without me, won't they?" she asked. Deep down, she knew that they would do just fine. She believed in her wolves. She just needed to be reassured.

Sighing, she forced herself to think of the journey ahead. "Nuri, my love, I am ready to go," she said to him, "Just lead the way, and I won't turn back." She leaned into him again, waiting for him to tell her that everything was going to be okay and that they could go without a worry. Then she would let him lead her to wherever it was that she needed to be.

Ooc - Wow, Silent, I am sorry that I fail so much. I didn't even realize you had responded to my post way back there.
Back to top Go down
Zanderslip

Zanderslip

Number of posts : 20
Pawprints : 39
Registration date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Nephritides followed after Robin. She kept back behind him, that's what she was used to doing. Neph came up behind Robin when he stopped. She looked over at the three near by and smiled a sweet smile to them. She listened to Robin then looked at the outsiders. She smiled again sweetly to the female that stepped forward. She seemed nice but Neph didn't trust her own judgement of others. Not since her old mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Storm Call allowed Cardinal to take lead. He, himself, glanced back to the female. He shook his head and followed Cardinal's lead towards the deer. He jumped after Cardinal as he took down the deer. He then helped to drag it back and followed only a bit to see Doctor. He was more looking for his siblings. The scent of Nephritides headed West along with the scent of that male. The scent was the same as that that was on the dead pup. He listened to the words that the two spoke.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:19 pm

He sensed Cardinal's approach before seeing him. Turning as he reported about the hunt, Doctor nodded. He looked around for Chimera, and realized she was still with Storm Call and the food. There was no one else within earshot, but he still kept his voice down as he said, "Cardinal. There have been many strangers lately. I've sent Robin and Nephritides to greet them. I'm still wary of Chimera. I know Robin is Silent's advisor, but I don't want to ask him to temporarily be mine while both of them are still recovering. Can I ask you to be my advisor while I have this position of beta, for however long that may be? You'll still have your rank given to you by Silent."

He glanced off in the direction Robin went, and confided, "I offered my ear and experiences to Robin to help him out. I can help him and his family, at least, a little, but I can't do anything for them unless they allow me to. At the same time, we need to maintain unity with the pack. I don't know what anyone in Robin's family is really thinking, though, as Robbie and Jewel have been more isolated than usual. Plus... Robin want to go to Jabbar. I'm sending Nephritides with him, because she saw the wolf who attacked, and Robin might choose one other to accompany them. I told him not to attack, in case the wolf is trying to cause strife with that packs, but..." He trailed off before adding, "I don't want him to go, but if I were him, I probably would want to, also." He had a distant look in his eyes- it had been more difficult to hide recently, but he knew in time, he'd be able to regain his composure. He always did.

Last edited by akkanatrum on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Chimera

And in one swift breath the hunt was in full swing, her long legs carrying her swiftly but letting the two brutes take pointe. She harried the beast and then the one named Cardinal took the unfortunate creature by the throat and crimson stained his maw as the light left the deer's eyes. "Good hunt indeed Cardinal." She said and let her yellow eyes appraise him as her stone colored tail swayed back and forth after Cardinal praised the effort. He then left to seek out the one called Doctor and she glanced to Storm Call and gave him a friendly smile.

The smell of hot blood made her belly growl but she chided it. Patience...she thought to it...good things come to those who wait.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:41 am

The granite male moved past Chimera, slipping up to Storm Call, Cardinal glanced back briefly, wanting to keep an eye on the femora. A brief nod to the bruja at his side, the granite male took the lead, he wanted to get this meal over with. It had been interrupted before, and now he wouldn’t allow the deer to get away. Cardinal began a swift movement, glancing back every so often to make sure the other two were keeping up. Within a few minutes, the scent was strong, and it surrounded him. Auds pricked to the sound of light steps, as the bruja moved through the foliage to stop at the edge of a small clearing. It was a small herd, but they were big enough that it would suffice. He knew the other two were close now, and it was time to bring some food home. The scattering of hooves thundered briefly, before silence fell in. A good sized deer began its trek back to the mainland, he was pleased that everyone would now have a good meal. Cardinal’s gaze lifted from the deer in his jaws, to Chimera briefly, continuously watching her, as subtly as he could.

The granite brute was even more pleased when they finally reached the main area, where he finally released the deer from his maw. The taste of blood was sweet, it had been a while since he had eaten. He knew that a few of the wolves should have the first pick, including Silent and Nuri, both of whom he had not seen in quite a while. Cardinal glanced back at the two who had accompanied him during the hunt, giving both a brief nod. “Good hunt.” The lyrics fell with honesty, as the granite bruja moved away from them, searching out Doctor. Cardinal found the male in the same area that he had been when he left, except now the hessian appeared even more worried. “Doctor…the hunt is done, and a good sized deer awaits hungry mouths.” A brief, pleased, smile came to Cardinal, before he returned to his normal state. “Something wrong?” The question was one that was rather stupid to ask, but Cardinal asked anyway. He knew there were many things wrong, in fact the entire pack was in turmoil, but his question was more personal to Doctor, to see if something more troubled the male.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 4828351753_8e4f36455b

Robin was taken aback by the large size of the female behind the two. She came forward and spoke her name and her place, and a small smile came to Robin's lips. "A new beginning?" he said, tassel flicking. "Then you've found a good place to start. We've had many lost wolves trying to find their souls wander into here, and some have found it here. Maybe yours is, too." He paused. Robin was the kind to trust easily, but recent happenings... toyed with him. He sat back on his haunches, sighing heavily, but still sitting up straight. "I would like to grant you admittance to the pack, but I'm afraid I can't do that quite yet. Our defenses are weak at the moment, and we are on the verge of war. It's nothing against you. Travelers to us right now are... shady. But as I said, it's nothing against you. If you don't mind me asking..." His crimson gaze fell upon the other two wolves. "But what are your names? And I know you're looking for new beginnings, and it's none of my business to pry into your personal lives... but may I ask where you previously hailed from, if anywhere at all?" He paused again, and shook his head. "Nevermind. If you don't want to answer, you don't have to. But as I said, if you could wait here... That would be nice. I'd like to fetch a higher-up to approve of you three."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next