Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Guys...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Hey Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys...   Hey Guys... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:35 pm

<333 yay for Kippy update! My condolences on your baby...not referring to Aaden >_x
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Hey Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys...   Hey Guys... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:27 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to hear you got an awesome roommate! =D and haha, take your time, seriously!

Seri is rushing for sororities........ >< busy busy busy

But congrats! Sadness about the car though =[[[ that really sucks
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Hey Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys...   Hey Guys... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:54 am

Sorry about your car, but congrats on moving out, Kipkip! So happy for you! Tell that kid to stop skipping or I'll come find her. And don't think I won't! I can find Alaska on a map! O___O
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Hey Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys...   Hey Guys... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:30 am

So this past weekend. I moved!!! Big success for Kippy. Big one. If only you all knew my previous living situation at my parents house. But let's see, Kippy has things to tell you all =D

Friday: I woke up at 6:30 to get ready for work. At 6:45 AM my sister comes in my room "Coreen. I'm really sorry, I'll pay for it, but I backed into your car..." Okay, no, for all your guys knowledge when you walk out the front door of my house our drive way is a big half oval. It goes from one end of the driveway over to the other end okay. And infront of out house is pretty much a parking lot for four cars. On the far side there is a big red fifteen passenger van and my mom's expedition. Closer to the house is a Blazer and behind that is my Escape. When you walk out the front door you literally have to walk next to my car and next to the Blazer to get into the Blazer.......... Right...Next...To...Both... -_-

And she backed into my car... Now see I got SUPER upset because that car is the first thing that's in MY name, that I pay for that I own with my own income and...it just...it sucks big time... It's about a 10-12 point hit right there... Which f-ing sucks. That's like 1800 or more in damages... AH!
Well then when Sara leaves to go to school you have to take a right down dearmoun to get to South High...and she took a left...and my mom saw. So of course she's late to her first hour cause she went to her friends house. Then she skipped her last three classes on the THIRD day of school! She's a Junior. Like...seriously...

Anywho. But later that day I got to start moving out. I now live in the city again, not on the hillside, and my roommate is the lady who does my tattoos. =) She's friken AWESOME. And her place is BEAUTIFUL! I love it, it's my new home and it's...my new home! haha! Aaden is relaxed here and she's asleep and sleeping through the night and...Ah...it's wonderful. =)

But yeah. moved all weekend AND....I just figured out the password to the wifi has an 9 in it not an e... Hahahha! Love it. Took me a minute or two... And. Yeah, that's it in a nutshell...unless you count some other stuff... -_- But that's not something I'll throw over the internet. Haha!

Love you guys. Miss you guys. I'll be on here soon! I gotta read posts first and junk...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hey Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys...   Hey Guys... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys...
Page 1 of 1