Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[| Genesis: MB

Go down 
+18
Hendaron
Arana
__silvers__
_Sensable_
CorMin
Sapientia
Starrlight
Moohn
akkanatrum
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
EDITOR
Kouga9
aspenofthedell
WarriorWolf
Cowgurlup0522
Shadowed
Silent
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
akkanatrum
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-12

[| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:13 pm

((Dog plot slipped my mind... I guess spring break is messing with my mind.))
Paws lightly touched dirt as he glanced around, wondering where the nearest pack was, for that was his- their destination. He turned back slightly, noticing his companion was a little slower than normal, but it was to be expected. She still wasn't that accustomed to the rough terrain of the wild yet. Still, she would still fare good enough in a fight, especially one with himself as a tag partner. Stopping to wait for her, he looked around at the trees before a scent same to him. "Ah, so this is where the pack's territory stretches to. Well... I doubt we want to start a fight here yet, so... Pin, what do you think we should do?" Stark questioned of Penilla. This was one of his tests, just to see how much she learned from him.

She noticed Stark ahead of her. It was clear she still needed a bit more training before she would move quickly. At least her motions now were natural and she didn't have to look at the ground too much anymore. She was tired, since they had traveled quite a while without rest, but she was determined to keep up and not cause Stark to slow down his pace just for her. The world outside the human lands were amazing, though, much more beautiful and natural than those buildings humans construct. Although her knowledge of humans was more extensive than that of Stark's, which came in handy at times, since she had picked up on their weird way of thinking. Sometimes those weird ideas gave way to new ideas from Stark.

She sighed, wondering what being in a pack would be like. Penilla knew Stark had been in one in the past soon after running away from the human world. It was hard to bite down the smile that came after, since he came back soon after just to find his remaining family members. It was soon after that they found another dog, though. One that was quite interested in the wolves of this area.

Stark's voice broke her from her thoughts and she looked up, noticing that he had stopped and that she was now at a rest next to him. "Well... considering what kind of pack this is, I'd say we should give them a warning that we've approached and are interested in going in?" She wasn't looking forward to accidentally provoking them into attack by just barging in. "I don't really want to just blindly enter and anger them, Stark..." She shifted a bit closer to him, since he was the only thing that was familiar. Right now, anything familiar would be comforting, even her cousin.

Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:49 pm

Amber hues swivled to the approaching wolf, Willow. Another face who she hadn't seen in a little while, but Deadly knew why. She seemed a little down, but Deadly shrugged it off. The blind fem seemed just as bored as she herself was, and Deadly understood. Her thoughts seemed to be connected to Willow's words, as the fae asked her if she was bored. "Indeed, and what of you?" Deadly replied, her head lifted a bit. Akira was more then likely going to be busy with the betas, as her call had beckoned them. Elipsis, he was with the other male. Still fighting. And while it would bring a bit of entertainment to Deadly, to watch them, she knew it would be best not to. The ashen fem had not actually spoken to Willow much, perhaps only a few exchange of words.

It was the young male she had been travelling with, he had been rather interesting. Deadly was still puzzled about that time she had spoken with him, by a small stream. His words were even more interesting, along with the tone he used them in. Soft licks hit her mitts as she began grooming them, with nothing better to do. She prided her coat, for its color, and its thickness. It was well kept, and all the colors of ashen lands were brightly showed off. Amber hues darted about the land as she groomed, before resting on the blind fem. "Was your hunt succesful?" Deadly asked, knowing that Willow had left due to her heat. She was little less then surprised that Willow had not come back with a prize, no male had followed her here. Perhaps it was just a chance encountering, the male was there for one thing. Nothing more. Deadly had met quite a few of them, to which she simply ignored and moved on. Having not really understood the concept of love, even now she didn't comprehend it much. Though she knew where her heart lay, on one male that she could only hope felt the same.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:47 am

Waiting patiently for her second in commands to come she glimpsed them soon enough and a smile spread on her face. She noticed that a few others came, and those of Crimson and Ludo's bloodline. She would have to make herself more familiar with all of them. Tilting her dial to those who came she looked upon her beta's eyes flashing between both of them. "Greetings to you as well Ludo. I've called you and Crimson for the simple fact that I need an update of what is going on in my pack. I am pleased to announce that my children are well and though much of my time will now be diverted I am still very much here." Eyes flashed around to all the younger members. She stopped briefly on one bru, he seemed familiar. She had definatly seen him somewhere before...from Damean's pack..no..she did not think it was Damean ruling at that time. Looking back at the beta's she motioned them to her. "Come, tell me of recent events." Then she proceeded to start walking off leaving the rest to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:58 am

Watching him her hues never left his lanterns. Auds twitched but other than that she did not move and held her intensity upon him. She was going to get herself in trouble one of these days... She saw emotion flick in his eye but just for a moment. Still it was satisfactory. It amused her thet he was able to pull himself together and answer her really pointless question. His answer though, was something that she had heard a thousand times about her sister. Ah yes, her power was quite an alluring thing. She had it to but in a much more subtle way. Chuckling again she started to move and he spoke to her, about her wants. Before she answered she had madea circle around him, a very close circle.

"I am pretty content in my life bru, I have no desire to be an alpha and beta suits me just fine. But if I were to have something.." she actually paused and a thoughtful expression came on her features and just for the briefest of moments several undreadable emotions went through her eyes but were quickly locked away. Opening her mouth she started "It would be..." there was a high pitched noise coming from the den and her focus was snapped back into view and her face almost dulled. The seductive glint was gone even. Looking back to the den she stepped away from Sawyer. "Don't worry about Akira, she only called to her beta's." Then she turned and disappeared into the den....

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:28 pm

Stark replied, "I know you don't, Pin. Besides," he suddenly swept a leg lightly across Penilla's forelegs, causing her to stumble for a bit before regaining balance, "You still aren't as balanced as I'd hope yet. Once you get better, though, a friendly spar with me is inevitable. If you can't even attack me, then you definately wouldn't be able to pull this off. Go on, then. Make sure they know we're here."

Pin nodded and she let out a howl, telling the pack residing inside that there were newcomers. She looked back to Stark and said, "Should we go in now?"

He shook his head. "No, not yet. We will wait a while in case they wish to send someone here to greet us. Quite unlikely, but I'd rather we at least have the respect to the pack. If no one comes, then we'll enter." He wondered what the personality of this pack was- how quickly would they get into a fight upon the sight of dogs? Stark smirked. They would soon find out, one way or another.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:12 pm

SAWYER

Russet ears flicked forward to catch ever cadance of her voice, his body standing firm so her closeness didn't drive him mad. The darkest part of his heart called to take her and even with recent events his body called for her. His mind knew better, she was a sweet poison that he wanted but he knew that she could easily drain his life's blood from him as much as his ego screamed no. Her reputation preceeded her.

He listened as she told of her contentment and he wondered if it was true when she paused and he saw the flecks of emotion pass through her eyes. There was something there but it passed so quickly that he couldn't pinpoint it. Her maw parted and his breath seemed to stop to catch what the one thing she wanted was and then the pack's new life called and Akiko was snapped out of her though. He nodded at her statement of Akira calling for only her beta's... he had known but was going to use it as an exuse to leave Akiko's side...as much as he didn't want to. Then he watched her dissapear into the darkeness of the den.

He sighed and tried to relax his muscles. For reasons beyond his fathoming he couldn't leave Akiko be. He was recklessly in love with her, something he had never been before. Oh he had "loved" a few....but only in the sense of capturing a few tails. His charm and his features had always won his prizes before. But before he never had wanted to stay with any of them....before he had never dreamed of raising whelps and having a mate ...never before Akiko. Trotting closer to the den (but not too close less he loose one of his handsome features) he called "Akiko...give a hollar if ya need anything now, okay?"
He wanted to profess his love down into the den's dark caverns but instead he turned.

A howl caught his auds and being a guard he set out at a brisk pace. His trot soon turned to a lope and in a short time he was at the border. Imediately his hackles raised. DOGS...the scent cried...DOGS. Now Sawyer had respect for one dog and that was a member of his pack....others had to prove themselves. A fierce snarl escaped his throat and he called out as soon as the intruders came into sight. "What do you want dogs?" he snarled, spitting the word "dog" like it was some foul curse. He paced the border. Sawyer was an intimidating animal as it was, but with hackles raised and a snarl crossing his lips he looked like he came from the depths of hell.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:53 am

"Ahh... Now that's a word you don't hear too often... 'dog'..." Stark said, ignoring the posture of the other. "Back to your question, though, we want to know if there's a chance that we'd be able to stay here." He paused, "Be glad we even bothered to forewarn you and wait before even putting a claw into your marked terriroty. "I'm known as Stark." He slightly opened his jaws, enough to reveal his own canines, but not in such a threatening way.

Penilla moved slightly behind Stark, but didn't make a sound. She had to admit she was slightly intimidated and she didn't really trust her voice yet. Maybe it was better to allow Stark to deal with it... for now. It seems like these wolves want a fight, though before allowing them on. At least she would still be able to flee since they weren't in the lands yet... but knowing Stark, he'd refuse to leave...

He glanced at Pin from the conrer of his eye and noticed she was caught between two different thoughts. He pushed it aside, though. If she left, she left, though she probably wouldn't do that "So, wolf, now that we all know what one another are, what are you going to do?" Unlike Sawyer, there was no trace of poison in the word 'wolf.' It was merely a bit cold and distant.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:14 am

[| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Vanall10

Sawyer

Sawyer didn't like this dogs attitude. Stark as he so called himself. He flicked a russet ear at the female that was with him and then opened his maw. "Be glad that you did forwarn us Stark, because whether you know it or not that was a choice that saved your skins." He turned a quarter turn away from the pair. " You are lucky that it isn't up to me to decide if you stay or leave." His posture still stood agressive and he tipped his maw and released his deep howl. It was sent out for the ears of his queen. 2 dogs...here...your orders? his call cried. Sawyer half way hoped that she would send them away. His protective side was raised, pups at the dens...and Akiko was with the pups. Not that the white temptress couldn't handle a pair of dogs but....

We wait here until the alphess sends her wishes. It is up to her...not I if you get to stay. He turned his massive form back around his orange eyes looking at Stark and then they turned to the female. She seemed a bit nervous....Sawyer let a bit of a smirk cross his maw. She should be. Then he yawned, flashing his ivories as a reminder.
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

Number of posts : 88
Pawprints : 129
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:45 pm

+Elipsis+

-Cheveyo-

+Ludo+
Ludo nodded his head once to the alabaster Queen. "Of course.." he said to her, then stepped forward when she motioned for them. "Congradulations on your pups first off." he said to her. "Well Akira.. since you've birthed your pups, there has not been ample amount of activity.. There had been a couple wolves that tespassed into the lands.. Cira's two pups, Auditi, and Icarus, as well as I took care of them.. Her boy, Icarus is training with Elipsis as we speak, trying to perfect his skills, and learn how to fight better, cause his fight against one of wolves who trespassed, really hurt his midnight wolf pride.." he said then glanced back to his cousin for a second. "I don't know if you'd remember seeing my cousin Ireland, from years back. He used to belong to the once Sacrifice Forest pack." he said. "He had left the lands of fire and ice, and had been gone to another a long ways away from here for a while. And he recently just came back. He says he wants to spend the last of his days with the last of his family, which is me." he said to her. The scent of dogs had been troubling his nose. "..And, there have been a couple new scents that have just recently come about to the terra that neither of us had gone to investigate yet." he said to her. "Smells like Dogs to me." he said to her. He glanced to Crimson, to see if she were going to add in anything he missed.

-Ireland-
Ireland perked his ears as he heard Ludo mention him. He hoped that Akira would let him stay within the lands. This old wolf was tired of traveling, and wandering.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moxen
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:03 pm

Crimson
----------
The small, stocky female shrugged. There was little to report. "The pups and I went to meet an intruder," she announced in an unenthused tone, "He had nothing to say, so we sent him off." That was all she had to tell the Alphaess. Her tail flicked boredly, and she glanced to her children. They were growing, and soon it would be time to begin their training; she was not going to take it easy, either. They needed to be strong. Furrowing her brow, she glared at the dirt, wondering where Lux had gotten off to. That foolish boy, who does he think he is? Alpha? she thought scornfully. She then turned her attention back to Akira, waiting to hear what she needed to say.

Icarus
----------
He felt Elipsis' jaws tigthen more around his leg, putting enough pressure that he thought his bone might soon crack. Eyes flashed red and he was just about to dig his fangs into Elipsis' head when he let go, apparently not wanting to do too much damage. Lips raised, he snarled as his mentor reared up. He pushed forward, hoping to knock him backward, though fangs dug into the side of his neck and his paw clawed at his shoulder. Icarus could only reach his mentor's chest, so he nipped repeatedly at his skin, pushing against Elipsis' jaws with his neck at the same time. He hoped to release himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Akira walked with an easy gait with her beta pair. A good choice, she thought. Ludo and Crimson had been with her for a very long time now. Nodding to Ludo who congatulated her on her whelps she inwardly smiled. It had been a long, long time since she had such motherhood pangs. Remember such she did not want to be gone too long from the little ones. Though she knew they were perfectly safe with Akiko. She wondered vaguely if the news had carried on yet to any other lands. The thought of it made a defensive growl catch in her throat. I dare them to come here. She was taken aback slightly by the protectiveness that suddenly overwhelmed her. Pushing the thoughts from her mind she looked again to Ludo.

"Good that they are getting training. Midnight wolves can get a little head strong." She smiled, her memory flashing back to her old advisor...Dracul. In the end he had been killed. How she missed him and many other from the past. But alas it was nothing to dwell on. My how she was getting sentimental in her old age. That's enough of that. Again addressing Ludo. "Yes, I thought the brujo looked familiar. Ireland...I remember now. If he is kin of you Ludo than I am sure I will approve of him. I will speak to him." Looking to Crimson she nodded at her comment. The femmora seemed distant still, but no matter. It was not of her business, as long as she did her job. "You two go check out this dog scent that pervades my terra and I shall speak to Ireland." Nodding her head to both of them again she turned and stalked off back towards the other wolves.

Approaching the ivory hessian she watched him carefully. Now, that she had placed her name the memory of him had sharpened. There were not many wolves that Akira forgot, especially not those in allied packs. Tassle flicked as she slowed to a stop and evaluated him. "Greetings Ireland. I remember you from Sacrifice Forest. Tell me, why did you leave there only to return here?" She wondered why he had not just returned to Jabbar as it was called now.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:27 am

Crimson
----------
It seemed that Akira was quickly satisfied with their reports, and sent them off to go greet the intruder together. Ireland would be left to speak with Akira alone of what he intended in these lands. Crimson nodded and looked to Ludo. "Shall we?" she said with a tilt her head. She then looked to the young ones trailing nearby them. All of this would be good experience for their young minds and bodies. She flicked her tail in a command of beckoning, knowing they would follow. Things had become less tense since they'd arrived in Muerta Mountains, and she figured they would be more willing to follow out of curiousity rather than fear of punishment.

Setting off at a reasonable pace, Crimson allowed time for the others to keep up with her. She headed in the direction of the foul stench of dogs - it was a reek so obvious amongst the territory that she doubted even her whelps would have difficulty tracking it. Soon enough the scent of another of these lands - Sawyer - entered her nares. At last, they came into sight. It seemed the brute was dealing with the intruders, which was good. However, he did not have the authority to accept them nor turn them away, not unless he had good reason. Crimson approached, hopefully with Ludo and the pups hot on her tail. She gave no greeting to Sawyer, instead addressing the dogs.

"Akira is busy, so she has sent myself and my mate Ludo to judge you," the she-wolf announced, "I am Crimson, Beta Female. What are your names, and purpose being here?" She figured Sawyer must have already asked these questions, but he did not seem to be in any mood to act rationally, for whatever reason. He seemed a bit stand-offish, but Crimson knew better at a time like this. Shrugging off her thoughts, she merely awaited the answers that either of the dogs would give.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:39 am

Stark looked up as more wolf scents approached- multiple. He assumed wolf pups in training. 'Lowly' dogs weren't worth this much attention unless it was the first time any of them had seen one, but he was sure these lands picked up quite a few strays. When she came into view, he glanced her direction, wondering whether or not he should be glad more came to check them out.

Upon hearing the words 'beta female,' he recognized it was quite the high position, and lowered his head slightly for a brief moment before stating, "My name is Stark, and this is Penilla. If it's easier, she also goes by Pin."

Penilla hadn't noticed the other wolves approach until she heard their pawsteps. Looking up, she looked more wary, quite unsure how to react. It was quite a different from Stark, who had a confident air around him, yet not imposing- as if he were quite used to going to other lands and ask for permission to stay or just pass through. She, on the other hand, had no experience, and this was her first 'hands-on' experience of living in the world outside human civilization. She liked being out in the open air, but so far, it seemed much more hostile. At least humans had been scared of her when she bared her teeth and charged. It was obvious it would be much different here...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Emerging from the den she knew that Sawyer had left and she dismissed the bru from her mind. He was merely a spectral thought floating into the abyss. Hues scanning the area she felt her nerves twitch. She had been here for too long and desired to be home once more. She missed the feel of the soil, even charred as some of it still was. Cerulean specters looked once more to the mouth of the den and knew that she could not just leave them unguarded. She recalled the thickly built femmora...what was her name? Deadly Dance..yes fairly sure that's it. She was sure that she was in the clearing not to far away from this den. Perhaps she would not be busy at the moment. Shaping her labrums in a small 'O' she called lowly in that direction seeking someone to relieve her of a duty that wasn't really hers to be doing.

Standing she waited anxiously, hopeful that someone would come if not that fem.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:02 pm

Speaking with Willow was entertaining, the fem was rather bright. Despite her vision issue, Willow knew her surroundings well. The charcoal fem wasn't sure why, or how, but it was there. How could she ever know? Unless she suffered a similar incident. Something Deadly wasn't entirely interested in finding out. Perhaps over time she would get over it, but the moment her eyesight left her she would become insane. More so then she probably already was. The thought wasn't entirely scary, but it was enough to make her shiver quickly. The ashen fem was curious about Willow, perhaps because she was the only one to speak with her. Then again it was her own fault, Deadly couldn't really express social. She prefered her solitude, with minor conversations such as theirs. Orbs flickered about the land, catching the scents of the wolven. Additionally, a few dogs. It was easy to sniff them out, not only because one was already a packmate. Their scent was just different, it didn't have the packland smell. Nor did the other fem, the one that Akira had spoken with. She seemed welcomed, so Deadly wasn't concerned.

Auds pricked at the low calling, and Deadly's gaze shifted towards it. Akira was off, as was Crimson and Ludo. Which meant it was the wolfess Deadly had been thinking about a moment ago. Curiousity. Deadly lifted her bod from the terra, and gave Willow a quick glance. Strong pillars brought her over to the den site, Akira's den. With the white fem standing by it. No, she did not know the fem. Though she could guess that she hailed from Jabbar, no pure wolf would be accepted as she had. Hues scattered over the fem, curious as to her summon. Though, Deadly could guess. It was not the fae's job to be guarding Akira's pup. Deadly give a curt nod, understanding the situation. "I'll look after them." she said quickly.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:27 pm

Deadly did not flinch at the fems words, for they were the truth. They were Akira's pups, and not to be guarded lightly. The ashen fem was surprised that she was requested to guard the welpen now, not because she doubted herself. Only, that she did not know the white fem before all that well. She gave a light bow, before watching the fem leave. Deadly padded closer to the entrance, laying before it. Curious thing, welpen were. She wondered where her queen was at that moment. Deadly peered behind her and into the den, before averting her gaze. Just to ensure that they were there. Deadly did not doubt Akiko's words, but did not fear them either. If anything were to happen to the welps, she would be to blame either way. Deadly knew that, so no fear of either white vixens was in her. Her gaze shifted slowly across the area, watching the mild interactions of the wolven. Crimson and Ludo were gone, along with Tynan. She hadn't seen the dog in a while, but then she hadn't really spoken to him either. Elipsis, was still training with the younger wolf.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:00 am

OOC: Hey Starr, I gots a char for ya! Wink
[| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Bandit10

'More dogs? Huh, I wonder if Akira''s going to be happy about this....' The German
Shepherd grinned from the shadows. A slight pant escaped repeatedly from his
maw as he watched the proceedings.
'Scared mutts? In Muerta? Oooh, this I
like.'
He hadn't been around much, especially lately, but he couldn't help it. After
running away once he became a habitual wanderer. And he wasn't Akira's
particular favorite. His collar had finally come off. After her original command, he
tried for the longest time to rid himself of his cursed mark, and now it was finally
taken care of for good. It was somewhat liberating. He stepped out to the
uncovered terra, choosing to remain inconspicuous.

Bandit made a wide circle, seeing as he would have been somewhat of an
unwelcome guest. He noted another, not unlike him, on the sidelines. He vaguely
recoginzed him from his comings and goings, and figured it would be the safer and
smarter option to approach him rather than the femme guarding the den full of
pups. One option was far less likely to get him killed. His mahogany optics
remained firmly on the other Shepherd while he circled, as was his training and
nature. Ears erect, whipcord wagging slowly behind him, he approached as any
curious officer would. He had no idea if this canine had been part of any force or
had ever even interacted with humans, but he had every intention of at least
making the acquaintance of one of his own.

He stood beside Tynan, some distance between them, surveying the same scene
as the darker hued hessian.
"So," he barked softly, "It looks like this is about as
eventful as it's going to get, huh?"
Hardly conversation, but it was better than an
awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:21 pm

ooc: yays!!!

tynan.jpg picture by megan_starr9

Tynan was ignored, which was to be expected. He did not want conversation with these newcomers, but merely wanted to assess them. Sawyer was dismissed, but Crimson turned without chasing him off. Tynan couldn't help but smile... really, if the fem had ordered him to go, he would have had to. Beta trumped Lead Fighter, of course. Still, he was glad to be left to his own devices. He did not mind authority when it was well used. The remark about leaving humans here was well said, however... though unnecessary. Tynan could tell merely by scent that these two hadn't seen humans in a long while, though it was not unlikely that a dog would stoop so low as to turn traitor on a pack. Some dogs hated wolves just as much as some wolves hated dogs.

Another bru wandered up to him, and Tynan eyed the dog indifferently. He had seen this one around occasionally, though not often enough to catch his name or rank. It wouldn't hurt to get to know some of his other packmates, however. He could still be considered new, technically, and he hadn't exactly been the most social since coming here. It wasn't his way, however. He stayed out of the business of others and, if they were smart, they stayed out of his.

The german shepherd spoke and Tynan nodded in agreement. It was uneventful, life in Muerta. He was actually starting to miss the city with it's constant excitement. There was always a fight to be had, and Tynan had always enjoyed a good scrap, even if he did not like killing
. "Such is life, boring to the last," he responded, tone amused. This dog seemed a decent type, at least from first impressions.

Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:41 pm

"Well... profound words for such an un-profound place. I applaud your lack of
domesticated personality."
Bandit gave a short, deep laugh at the interesting
statement uttered by this new acquaintance. He studied his compatriot subtly,
noting his brindle-like shading, the way he sat, watched spoke. Such attention to
detail was drilled into him. He recalled the dogs who looked like Tynan. They were
always the last to release an arm on command, the first to bite. He sensed the
same from this shepherd. He had a feeling there were a lot of scars beneath that
coat of dark hair. At one time they would have been opposites. They would have
scrapped on the streets. And, regrettably, he would have been seen as the "good
guy", Tynan the antagonist. Thinking about it was a painstaking reminder that he
was still so much a dog. Even in his years wild he could not shake what he had
been born to do, what he had been made for. It showed every time he walked,
spoke, breathed. He was a police dog, and although proud of his title, he felt no
pride for what he physically was.

When he broke away from his master, blood fresh in his mouth, the gun still on
the ground, he knew. He knew what he could really be, what his potential really
was instead of just a tool for the incapable homo sapiens, those too afraid to
take on an armed man of their own breed, too afraid to walk the shadows of a
warehouse in a group with weapons, let alone by themselves. Oh, in his younger
days he would have gladly taken a bullet for his master, and had already done so
once. But as they pushed him, created more and more tension within him, he
began to hate them, and loathed the dogs who blindly followed their masters to
an overworked and altogether dissatisfying future. Here, among wolves, he could
at least be proud of where he was, living among those who started his race and
created what he was now.

Bandit gave Tynan another glance, his curiousity piqued, and began his simple
questioning with nothing more than a look of intrigue on his face.
"So what brings
you to this oh so boring place? I'm Bandit, by the way."
He dared not utter his
bred name. Herzkönig. The King of Hearts. What a joke.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:44 pm

ooc: love the avatar! =D

tynan.jpg picture by megan_starr9

"And I applaud your choice of words. I doubt that domesticated personality would go very far in a place such as this, don't you agree?" He was a bit more at ease, and a more real smile touched upon his maw as he looked at Bandit. The bru was interesting, he had to give him that. Still, his time as a street dog had drilled into him an inate distrust of any other canine, a lesson that he definitally wasn't going to forget here. It was odd, though... the way that Bandit walked, his carriage, was oddly familiar somehow. Tynan had been studying the hessian since he had first approached, and it was irking him that he couldn't remember how he knew this bru.

Suddenly, he remembered. Garret. This hessian had the same general traits as his brother. They were subtle, though, most likely a result of the other dog's time among this pack. It seemed, however, that this dog had finally gotten smart, left the humans who had bred him to walk in that way. His brother was still a groveling whelp, always walking at the side of his 'partner', always the first into a fight that would result in no gain for himself. Pathetic. Oh, he had always liked his brother Garret. The dog had a sense of honor, at least, which was more than he could say for Damon. Garret was just an idiot who did not realize his own power. A new interest was awoken within Tynan. Who knew, maybe he was mistaken. Still, after years of avoiding dogs like this one, he could normally spot them. After all, he was the best. He ran the streets.

"Greetings, Bandit." The irony deepened. What an interesting name for one of his former occupation to hold. "I am Tynan. What has brought me here? It's a long story. I think I'll just sum it all up to treason and exile." He shook his head, then looked Bandit. "How about you? I'm sure there is an interesting story there."

Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:16 pm

OOC: Me too. It makes me smile. This one's going to be short.

Bandit nodded, "Domesticity will get you nowhere around here... except
maybe in a grave."
He shifted more comfortably. It seemed Tynan was warming
up to him a little. He always liked street dogs. He hoped one day he would be able
to carry that same dismissive nature on him, instead of his stiff and authoritative
one. Maybe hanging around this bru would finally bring about the desired result. It
made him chuckle inwardly, mortal enemies sitting side by side. Perhaps darkness
worked that way, by uniting all sorts of hatred under a common banner of anger
and malice. "It's good to meat you, Tynan."

'I think I'll just sum it all up to treason and exile.' Another nod from the Shepherd.
His eyes closed in a long blink.
"My story is much the same. To keep it short, I
started out a police dog, went through way too much to deal with from my
partner, and killed him before he killed me. I exiled myself before they had a
chance to do so themselves."
He figured Tynan would understand who he meant
by "they". He gave a smirk, looking his compatriot up and down.
"You don't look
like someone from my side of the city. My guess is an alleywalker?"
He spoke in
the least condescending way possible. He admired the hessian for his way of life
instead of resenting him.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:01 pm

[| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Vanall10

Sawyer

Sawyer crept through the treeline and his burnt eyes looked upon the scene that lay before him. He had left the dog pair with Crimson and her brood, seeing that she had everything under control, and made his way back here. His eyes spied Tynan talking with....what's this???...Yet another dog. Seemed to him this place was crawling with them of late. His eyes sought out the den where Akira's whelps lay and he drew in a breath. Akiko was gone. His eyes narrowed and he wished she would have at least said good bye but he knew that would be asking way to much of the white vix. As it was he felt lucky to spend some time with her...even if he had made a fool of himself.

Sighing heavily he moved out of the trees and headed for Tynan, the only dog around here that had his respect. "Greetin's Tynan..." he said in his southern like drawl. "Got a new friend now do you?" Sawyer cocked an eyebrow and gave Tynan his trademark grin. "Seems to me that there are quite a few of your kinfolk runnin' around here." He grinned as he was teasing the big shephard dog but also letting him know without coming out and saying it that there were more dogs lurking in the woods.

Sawyer plopped his massive hind end on the ground and took it upon himself for a leisurly scratch before catching Tynan's gaze once more.
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

Number of posts : 88
Pawprints : 129
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:14 pm

+Elipsis+
Elipsis felt the power from the young wolf as they collided together, but he kept his balance, and stayed upright on his back paws. Feeling the teeth from Icarus, biting at his chest, and his claws, his reaction was to claw back, and use his large paws to push him off of him. His throat let out a thunderous growl as he attempted so by pushing forward with his powerful back legs, and as well using his front legs, and shoulders for force as well, his yellow orbs glared with danger. He had to admit Icarus was picking this up quite well, with simple instruction and guidance from him. If only all midnight wolves would use more of their brains, instead of just all braun.. Maybe more of them would be alive today. He remembered when he was a pup, how many used to flourish in this pack.
-Cheveyo-
The young pup watched on with curiousity of the on goings of greeting between her parents and the two dogs. It was quite a sight for her to see how dogs could look so different; shapes and sizes, it had her curious of them. She flicked her ears, hearing her mother beckoning them to follow her. It was time for the long awaited training. She couldn't wait to start.

+Ludo+
The large granite hued wolf nodded to his mate, following her to where the scent of the dogs came from. He stayed silent, Crimson was better at doing the talking, and plus she was more right to the point, and didn't mess around. He admired her for her sassiness, and her attitude. He could see that the male would more than likely hold his own here, but the fem seemed like a scared and dazed doe, kind of out of her element here in the bush. He started to follow Crimson, tailing behind the pups, before looking back at the two dogs, his haunting yellow orbs glared at the two in warning, making sure that they would take heed to his mate's words, cause if anything were to happen his pups, mate, or the pack, he would kill the traitors with his own paws. He trotted after the pups, and nudged acouple of them with his muzzle. He was glad to see that they were growing well physically, and now they needed training to grow more than just their bodies, minds as well.

-Ireland-
Ireland stood silently, not moving a muscle as Akira spoke till she was finished. He was always a quiet wolf, only spoke unless he was spoken to normally. He took in a soft breath of the thin mountain air, and parted his kissers. "I returned to the lands of Fire and Ice, because where I had gone to, had no use for an old assassin wolf as myself. So I decided to return to where the last of my known family be, and the last place where I had a purpose." he said to Akira.

Last edited by Cowgurlup0522 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moxen
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Akira

Looking at him she nodded satisfied. The fact that he once belonged to their sister pack was reason enough to keep him. "Your knowledge of your past experiences should be useful here. Your rank will be a guardian as well as an advisor to our uniit of fighters." Then she turned and simply stalked away. She needed to get back to her pups. Enterring the den site she saw Deadly Dance and nodded to the femmora. "My sister has departed?" she asked as she splipped into the den to check on the pups. She could still hear the femmora from within the dirt walls. Laying back they came upon her and fed from her. Even the one that seemed limp and sickly compared to the rest. She idly speculated if he was going to live. After a second she realized that most of her wolves...and dogs, were off interrogating the intruders. "Deadly, what has the pack so occupied with the intruders that take them so long?" she asked from inside, As nuch as she hated to admit it, she was tired. Tiredness was something tht she could not afford. She wondered if news of her offspring had traveled to other packs yet. She tried to contain the spread of it as best she could. After all she didn't need some idiot light packs barging in here and trying to get to them.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:40 pm

The approached of her queen, made Deadly look twice. If only due to the other white fem leaving. Auds pricked at Akira's voice, and she dipped her maw in a short bow. "Indeed." Her lyrics were soft, holding none of their usual sarcasm. If only because it was Akira, but Deadly wasn't in the mood to be sarcastic. With nothing to do, except guard the welps, she had become bored. What necessity was there in being sarcastic, when there was none around. Though, out of all the pack only two wolves made her give a normal tone. One wasn't entirely normal, but not very sarcastic. Akira, she viewed her as a queen. Just as she should. Lanterns stayed watchful, even with the presence of Akira with her welps. After all, the white fem couldn't watch outside of the den aswell as the inside. Auds pricked once more, at the sound of Akira's voice. "Dogs, my queen." Deadly said simply. While, she had no moved from the spot, she could still smell them. "You recall, when Tynan first showed, he wasn't welcomed with open arms. While, they are a decendant, dogs are viewed a little lower then us, by us." Deadly spoke, glancing around. "They also have once been with humans, a species we have never trusted. I'm sure the pack is curious, or just tense about the situation. The reason behind everyone being off on their own." Deadly finished, giving a quick glance to the den.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Akira

Ah dogs. Despite the fact that there were two in her pack they still were not looked upon kindly. Most had to prove themselves to extremes to even be wholly accepted. Such a thing was difficult to do considering how much stronger wolves were than dogs. "Yes, humans should be wholly obliterated from this earth." she thought with disgust. Looking at her pups they had grown a bit. (Time lapse xD) They were able to walk better and she knew any day now their eyes would finally open. "You seem bored Deadly, if you want you can go to Crimson and Ludo and tell them to bring the dogs here so I can judge them. Maybe we'll even get to kill them." she thought with amusement. It had been a bit too long for her to go without a good fight.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:56 pm

A smirked danced across Deadly's maw, before disappearing. It was probably the only emotion she had shown for a little while. Humans were a species that had no control, no sense of right or wrong. Deadly utterly agreed with her queen, every one of them should be destroyed. While, she had never encoutered them. It was clear to any wolf, pure, neutral, or dark, that they were a threat. A mark upon history. Who could tell what would happen if the humans exterminated all of wolf kind, just for their fur. Deadly looked at herself for a bit, before smirking. What human would want fur that looked like ash, that belonged beside a volcano? Her attention was grasped once again by Akira, listening to her words. Yet another smirked danced it's way across Deadly's maw. The amusement was there, for both of the fems. "If you wish, my queen." Deadly replied, finally standing. Pillars stretched a bit, and lanterns gazed about. At last a task to do, she thought. Padding forward, nares flared for the scent of the betas. Caught, now it was a matter of reaching them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[| Genesis: MB
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Muerta Mountain Archive :: MM► :: Inner Sanctum (MB)-
Jump to: