Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I walk a lonley road....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

I walk a lonley road.... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Raven closed her eyes letting Aku-Aku's song pull her. Her feet moved in grace and hardly stirred the sand below them as she floated across it. Thoughts raced through her mind..this was foolish creeping a soft whisper into the back of her skull. She should just kill Tyrone as he lay helpless....for what he did....for what he ruined...but then another sound echoed. It was the beating of her heart and deep down she knew it wasn't really Tyrone who had hurt her so.

Her emotions were torn. Roiling much like the storm clouds that pushed over the Muerta mountains and tumbled toward them in a pregnant storm. Her ears pinned feeling the electricity building in the air. They were exposed up here....she too had a fleeting thought that echoed Angies. What if he wasn't him?

Spinning she pinned her ears back and felt the electricity of the storm. Would the rains come and pelt his tri colored hide rousing him....would he be the same old goofy Tyrone she knew and loved? It was as if her breath stilled and her movements quickened to match Aku-aku's....and her blood rushed in her ears drowning out all other noise as she waited.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:39 pm

The clouds grew closer with each passing minute. Soon, it was overhead, swirling and pitching, a dark and angry stormcloud. The rolling front reflected the citrine sunset and golden desert, thunder growling towards the horizon. Aku-Aku came to an abrupt halt, tilted his blind eyes at the sky, and grinned. "So the old call still works... Excellent," he murmured. The footsteps on the Earth told him that Raven was still dancing, and he said nothing, lest he interrupt the silent cleansing of her spirit. He instead walked up to Angie, who stood over Tyrone's body like a quiet guardian. "Bring him to the center, do not mind the markings. I will bind his legs together. And then, we will let the spirits do their work," he murmured, and Angie nodded, pulling on her blood-father's scruff and dragging him to the very middle of the plateau. The thunder clenched her insides as she used dried rabbit sinews to wrap all four of his paws together, preventing him from moving. She didn't know what these 'spirits' had in mind for him, but at least something would be done.

Aku-Aku raised his head to the sky again, continuing the call, but with a different dialect. Something much older, something that Angie couldn't understand. She felt something stir in her stomach and rise in her chest, and then she found her paws moving beneath her, dancing to something that she didn't have the memory to remember. She then raised her head and howled, long and strong, echoing the thunder. It was a howl that was picked up by the wind and taken into the storm...

He heard a howl, loud and clear. It was not a howl he recognized, but it felt familiar, somehow. His bones ached and his fur was caked with dried blood. He shouldn't be alive. Shouldn't still be here. But this howl... It was pulling him through. He was a small pup in a black world, but all this howl could tell him was... He was not alone. Tyrone pushed himself up and began to walk, slowly, towards what he thought was a faint light at the end of the tunnel. The realm of the living, the world that he knew. Where life was. Where Raven was, though this was not her howl. Just as he was able to feel the warmth on his face, a crashing coldness knocked him backward, spiraling him away from the light. The snarl was unmistakable.

"You shall not pass," Umbulali hissed, eyes blazing red with raging and fur standing on end. "Go home. Go die. This is my world. And your soul will feed mine."

But Tyrone stood, the sound of the unknown wolf's howl channeling through his veins; and if he strained his ears, he could even hear some kind of chanting, sounding to the beat of his heart. "No. Your soul will feed mine," he growled, and lunged for Umbulali's throat.

The large wolf lying on the ground screamed, eyes flying open, as if electrocuted. His jaws opened and his legs kicked, but remained bound within the sinews. Angie paused for a moment, turning to Aku-Aku, fearing that Tyrone was in pain. But Aku-Aku ignored her, continuing his chant, proceeding as usual. If he did not find anything wrong, then certainly... This was the way the ritual must go. It would not be easy, nor painless, but in the end, hopefully Tyrone would be the wolf to come out of it.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:43 am

The fox's feet suddenly stilled and as if they had their very routine planned Raven's did as well. She heard a soft murmur from his lips but her keen ears didn't quite catch it and it was lost to the wind. Blue eyes watched him as he would speak and then she watched Angie drag Tyrone to the center and then his feet were bound with dried rabbit sinews.

It was then in the rolling of sky Aku-Aku tipped his maw and sang. She didn't understand the words but there was power in his song. It not only rolled through the sky but it seemed to sweep through her sould for a moment. Her blue eyes turned to watch Tyrone.

His scream pierced the air and his jaws opened. It was like his body was coursing and he was battling within. Her very skin crawled with it's sound and it did indeed cause her body to jolt. She trembled slightly and she paced a slow circle closer to Angie. This was deep magic and her body wanted to flee from it. It wasn't a natural thing.....but her mind overrode her instincts.

She stilled. Her eyes moving to meet Angie's own. In a silent exchange that wondered if this was going to work.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Pawprints : 1971

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:59 pm

The large wolf at the center of the pleatau screamed and screamed, bones crackling and spine twisting in a mix of pain and horror, writhing against the binds holding his legs together. Lightning split the crimson sky, thunder crashing like Thor's hammer. And still, above the howling wind and angry storm, the tiny desert fox yipped an ancient song, a native chant of long, long ago.

Claws and teeth swung at the dark wolf, Tyrone now filled with a strength so immense he could not be thrown down. There was a howl that he could not recognize and another he thought he did, and he knew that there was someone on the outside reaching him and granting him this power. Umbulali yelped, stung by this strange fire that burst in every punch, every snap, every move that Tyrone made. He swore that he could see real flames in the brute's eyes, burning bright like a light in the dark, and it suddenly made him feel very, very small. Yet, Umbulali fought back, thrashing and snarling, but he could not fight the sheer strength of this wolf before him.

"Damn you!" he cried, tumbling over in the darkness, spitting out blood, the fur on his face singed and smoking. "Do you know who I am? I am Umbulali, bringer of shadows, taker of souls! No soul will defy the power of my own, not even your --"

But the evil harbinger of souls suddenly found that he could not breathe, and it was because of the teeth at his throat, the fire that erupted throughout all of him. He screamed, fur melting off as he was burned alive, until he was nothing more than a pile of bones and ashes.

The Mexican wolf suddenly gasped, sputtered, as if coming up for air from being underwater. He coughed up something dark and black, and Aku-Aku lowered his muzzle, his song dissipating with the wind. He smiled, slow and warm, a gentle rain drizzling from the amber sky, the storm now passed. Blind eyes turned to Raven and Angie, and then to Tyrone. He blinked a couple of times, brow furrowed, looking around, obviously very confused. Aku-Aku approached him and undid his binds.

"Welcome back."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:30 am

It was like the scene from a horrible dream. A nightmare come to life. The way Tyrone fought his bindings....bones cracking....twisting as if fighting some invisible being with his very life. It made her fur stand on end...this scene and once she reached Angie she stilled and watched with blue eyes almost unblinking.

The power crackled in the air, the wind whipped and drove, lashing at their pelts like the dog sledders whips, driving at them...driving at Tyrone and his demon. Then it all stopped.

Silence hanging heavy in the air. Raven didn't dare breath as she watched the wolf she had loved gasp and cough, sputtering up some black thing upon the plateu. Aku-aku moved slowly as if coming out of a trance and then went to Tyrone and released him. Two words seemed to echo through the air in the thick silence.

Welcome back.

Could it be true? Was he....himself? Her instincts were flooding up in her body again. Telling her to run...this wolf hurt her in a very deep and personal way and didn't love her anylonger....run run RUN! They screamed but her blue eyes held the form of the wolf on the ground and no other.

A single word formed softly as butterfly wings on her maw, as if unsure to even leave her throat.

"Tyrone?"
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:35 am

"Welcome home."...

The words echoed in the space. Who was this fox? Where was he? The sky was orange and the rain drizzled down, the tang of old blood and dirt swirling around his muzzle. Tyrone squeezed his eyes shut and groaned. It felt as if he had been hit in the head by a rhino. But then...

"Tyrone?"

It was her... Her voice...

"Raven?"

He turned to see her standing there, on edge, blue eyes wider than they had ever been. It felt as if he hadn't seen in her in years, and a smile broke out on his face, like a child seeing his long-lost friend. "Raven!" he exclaimed, his voice hoarse, but his enthusiasm boundless. He scrambled to stand and found himself stumbling over, his left side giving out the moment he put weight on it. He stumbled over on the ground, pain shooting through his body; it occurred to him that he had been wounded, but he couldn't figure out how.

Aku-Aku, meanwhile, went to the black vomit that Tyrone had spewed. It was naturally foul-smelling, and almost seemed to be hissing, like a piece of charred skin or black ooze. Angie neared him, wanting to be certain that what she was looking at was the thing that had taken control of Tyrone. "So... Is that it?" she asked, glancing at the large wolf and seeing him stumble. Despite all that had happened, she wasn't comfortable yet approaching him, demon or no demon. "Yes. That is Umbulali, the Black Soul... An ancient, evil spirit that once roamed these desert sands and winds... Now, hmm, burned it seems. I'm not sure how that happened..." the fox replied, and turned to begin digging a deep hole. He kicked the black nastiness in, and covered it with a hefty pile of red dirt. He looked to Angie once more. "My work here is done. The three of you may stay as long as you like, but I'm sorry, I don't have much to provide."

"Thank you, Aku-Aku," Angie responded, eyes turning up to Raven and the large wolf that... that was supposed to be her father. Now would be the perfect moment to slip away, erase herself from the page, never be seen by either of them again. She was so tempted to just start heading down the side of the plateau, yet... She wanted to see how all of this would really end.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:33 pm

She stood looking at him, was it him? The devil had fooled her before and now even though she heard Aku-Aku's voice welcoming him home she felt...suspicious. Her legs trembled as his voice called to her. Eyes still wide she found herself stepping back from him even as he scrambled to stand and then fell.

Her mouth felt dry and she watched him. "You better just hold still....for now...you are hurt." She said her voice almost squeaking. She kept her distance and paced around him. She was at a loss for words..what could she say? Now that he was back could she forgive the bru she loved for hurting her when he wasn't in control of his mind? They were questions racing through her head but now wasn't the time for answers...the only question she had for him that was the important one was...

"Is it really you????" She blinked tilting her head, being cautious and observing him like one would a predator. She didn't hear the words that the fox and Angie were exchanging. Her eyes were on Tyrone....watching....waiting...to see if Tyrone's demenor would change....or what he would say....Did he even know what he did? Licking her maw she paced nervously, glancing at Angie then she flicked her ears back, looking for reassurance from the younger fem as if she were the older and wiser one.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Tyrone groaned, his head spinning and his body feeling as if he had been smashed by one hundred boulders. But his weary gaze looked upon the most beautiful fem he had set his heart on, and he couldn't help but smile. Yes, he knew he was hurt, but at the same time, he felt... better. "Who... Who would it be otherwise?" he croaked, limp tail swinging. It even hurt to wag. His head was pounding and there was a strange metallic taste in his mouth, like blood, but it wasn't blood. He also thought he could smell something singed, like burning fields during a wildfire. He saw movement out of the corner of his eye, and saw a tri-colored fem and a small, dusty fox. "Who is that?" he asked, squinting at the pair of them.

Angie froze, the orange eyes of the wolf that was to be her father looking directly at her. She glanced at Aku-Aku for guidance, but he only issued a reassuring nod and slipped away into his den. She had no idea what that was supposed to mean. Raven was looking at her, too, with a hesitant expression. What was she supposed to do? She swallowed the lump in her throat and took a few steps towards them, ears folded. "I... I'm your daughter."

Tyrone's brow furrowed. "Daughter?" he echoed. Quizzical orange eyes turned back to Raven. "We... have a daughter? What happened? I don't..." He sat back on his haunches, his legs tired and his head hurting even more now. It felt as if he had been asleep for far too long, but at the same time, like he had eaten a poisonous plant and had been sick. There were few flashes of memories that felt as if they weren't his, but he couldn't be sure. "Was I... Was I asleep or something? Or sick? Why am I here? How did I get here?"
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Raven stood there looking at him, he was smiling and he questioned who it would be other than himself. She took a deep breath and flicked her ears back and then forward and then back again. she parted her lips to speak but his question rang in her ears. Taking another breath she tried again to speak but Angie spoke instead. Tyrone seemed to be thrown for a complete loop it seemed.

Raven was still cautious but she took a step forward and sat. "It is a long story Tyrone...This is Angie, your daughter from your old pack." she stated. "You haven't been.." She paused."Yourself. You have been another." She wondered if it would make sense to him at all. Blue eyes stared at him and her body quivered. Her body was telling her to run, he hurt her physically..mentally...her shattered heart still bled but it loved him yet. The real Tyrone not the monster he had become.

'Does it make any sense to you?" she asked deciding to go slow and tackle one subject at a time. She looked at Angie and then her eyes sought Aku-Aku but he was gone. Slipped into his den probably. She had wished he would have stayed to help explain things.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:33 pm

Angie's ears fell back in disappointment. Of course he didn't know who she was, he had never seen her, let alone know that he had a litter before leaving them. Her disappointment was soon followed by anger; he should have known better. That's what happened when you mate. Even when she was just a yearling and before she hit her first heat, she could understand that. It wasn't hard to figure out. Did he remember anything of his old pack at all? Or maybe he was the wrong wolf, the wrong father. There were plenty of hessians out there. But their tri-hued coats were the same, and the stories leading to his whereabouts were true. It was him. And she had to accept that he didn't know she existed. "I'm going for a walk," was all she said with a firm brow, wishing to forget all of this. If she was lost in the desert for a while, who cared? Certainly not the one who had sired her.

Tyrone regarded Raven with confusion still. "My old pack?" he echoed, chewing his lip. He closed his eyes, trying to wade through the memories. He recalled finding the valley, following the old man, and fighting off Lenzelle, Mira, and Darrell... He then looked to Raven again so quickly, he winced at the sharp pain in his neck, orange eyes brimmed with a look of shock. "Oh no. Did they find you? Did they hurt you?" he stood up, stepping towards her, wholly concerned. "What did they do to you?"

His gaze whipped over to Angie, untrusting. "What did she do to you?" he growled. Raven said that she was his daughter, but that didn't mean anything if she was loyal to the old pack. His old pack wanted him dead, he knew that much, and Angie could be his assassin. Angie's lip curled at him in response and her yellow glare hardened. "Fuck off," she barked, and picked up her pace down the slope, away from the plateau. Confused, Tyrone looked over his shoulder at Raven. "I don't... What's going on, Raven?"
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Raven looked at Angie, her heart in her eyes. She felt sorry for the young fem. She had come looking for answers and Tyrone didn't even know her. Was that a good thing? Or a bad thing? Raven didn't know. She was suffering from emotional whiplash right now. "Don't go far...." She called after Angie hoping the fem who had helped her through everything wouldn't just run off and disappear.

Tyrone looked back at her and questioned about his pack.  Her ears pinned and she took a deep breath. His questions flowed forth and then he whipped his eyes back to Angie as she was retreating and growled at her. Raven was up on her feet in an instant and put herself between Angie and Tyrone. 

Her ears flattened at Angie's curse and she felt torn. Torn with the need to go after her and torn with the need to tell Tyrone what had happened and what HE had done. She decided the latter in an instant. 

Backing slightly away from him, her ears still pinned she shook her head. "They attacked us yes Tyrone...but we drove them away...they didn't hurt me....but you did." She tried to say without malice or hurt in her tone. After they fought us...you were hurt...and then ...you weren't you anymore....there was another fem....who came and you acted like I meant nothing to you...then....when I left, you hunted me. You hunted me and you..." Her eyes closed and she looked away. "Angie was my savior...she helped me. She didn't even know we were together and she helped me. She was looking for you because she is different from your old pack. She is kind and helpful and she is a good fea..." 

Shifting her paws she looked back over her shoulder. SHe was almost afraid to let her guard down around Tyrone now...but he was cured...right? Aku-aku said so...

She would have to go get Angie. She couldn't let her leave like that. She felt as if the young she wolf was pack ...and she was her friend moreso.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:04 pm

He... He hurt her? Tyrone slumped back on his haunches, brow knitted, eyes shut and confused. Images and voices blurred in his head, but he couldn't distinguish what was happening in the memories that... Memories that were like a discontinued dream. There were flashes of him fighting Darrel and Lenzelle... Of him washing up in a large pond... And even of him in an enclosed space with Raven beneath him. He looked up at her, the woman he loved, his orange eyes bright. "I..." he began, but he was at a loss for words. This was his body, something he had been fighting for what felt like months, but he couldn't help but be disgusted at the things he had done. He stood and approached, ears back and tail low. "That wasn't me. You know that wasn't me. Raven, you... you know that I would never hurt you the way that... That not-me did..."

He was standing close to her, now, within snapping distance if she chose, but not close enough to touch. He kept his head lower than hers. He wanted to lick her muzzle, wrap his bod around hers, and show her that he had the capacity to love her with all his heart. But the glassiness of her eyes, so crystal clear and blue, told him without words that he could not. He sighed. "I don't know how to fix this... but I want to. I want to love you, Raven. I want to love you and do what's right... for us," he said. Nobler words had never been spoken.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:27 pm

Raven looked at Tyrone and flicked her tail as he approached her ears flattened and tail low. She looked away as she trembled slightly. "I know...it wasn't you...but it used your body and hurt me with it.' she said looking back to him with those piercing blue eyes.  She wasn't sure how they could be fixed right now either. "We need to give it time...show me you are you again...and Angie. you need to talk to her. She isn't the one at fault here." she said softly and taking a deep breath. 

"I love you Tyrone. I need to overcome fear now....I am afraid of you...your body did me such harm...I never thought you could ...do." she looked away feeling shame of the act that had been done to her. "Please...be patient...with me....'

she offered him a soft touch of her nose to his shoulder, slightly flinching as she did so and moved away. "We need to find Angie...she is suffering from this too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I walk a lonley road....   I walk a lonley road.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I walk a lonley road....
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14