Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]

Go down 
+15
Bear
Sheawolf88
WarriorWolf
_Sensable_
Shadowed
wretched
Moohn
EDITOR
Starrlight
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Cowgurlup0522
akkanatrum
aspenofthedell
Silent
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

--Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:45 pm

Hermana and Hermano share a glance. "Nooope!" Harmana sings. "Thank you Mr. Balthier!"

"Yea, thanks sir." Hermano speaks for the first time since meeting to new wolfs.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:57 pm

Ruffian saw two other wolves talking to,what it looked like,a scout. She howled to ask if she has permission to enter. She stood up and waited for the wolf to howl or come to her. Her crying stopped as she looked around for a sign of a wolf coming to her. She panted as it was hot right now to her.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:12 pm

He held back a sigh as they continued to call him formally. At least it was better than thief, though. He'd prefer the word pirate over that. Balthier's auds picked up, hearing a howl from nearby. He turned to see a lone wolf, a fem, clearly waiting for entry. He was in close enough proximity to bark out his answer, I'm not of this pack. Turning to his charges, he commented, "Looks like she's waiting for entry, too. Want to meet your potential pack mate?" He brushed some sand away from his pelt. Having a good impression on ladies was always not a bad idea, especially when you needed a quick get-away or distraction. There wouldn't be any need of that here, since his intentions were pure, but it was a habit by now. One that he wasn't going to try to break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:08 am

"Sure Mr. Balthier!" Hermana grins, wagging her tail. She stares as Hermano jumps in place, excited to meet, yet another, new wolf. "Though maybe we should hide him." She whispers to Balthier out of the side of her mouth,
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:41 pm

He looked between Hermana and Hermano, wondering if the male sibling was younger. Hanging back a little, he whispered back to Hermana, "Are you the older one? My younger brother used to be like your brother. He wasn't that hyper, I daresay. Don't shelter him so much if you want him to mature and slowly grow out of it. You and I may have had our reasons for wanting to shelter our siblings, but Hermano still need some negative experiences to grow. You shouldn't do the growing for both of you."

They approach Ruffian, the wolf he'd noticed. He coughed to clear his throat and said, "Hello, I noticed you're waiting to find sanctuary here? These two with me are also seeking a residence here. Perhaps the three of you can be friends." He held most of his charm back, knowing he wasn't here to unintentionally woo anyone only to abandon them. He wasn't here officially on behalf his pack, but he did want to share, and maybe gather some information from this pack, and he'd have to behave like a representative from his pack. The alpha might yell at him later, but he really didn't always do well with authority- following or being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:43 pm

"Yes Mr. Balthier!" Hermana calls before racing to meet him, Hermano at her heels. "Hi! Im Hermana!"

Quietly Hermano speaks. "Im Hermano."
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Pawprints : 538

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Ruffian smiled as the wolf talked to her," Yes I am." She looked at the two other wolves."Maybe we could become friends." She wagged her tail and asked," So may I come? I have had a bad life so far. I want to redo my life and get a pack." She licked her lips and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Balthier watched the exchange, taking little part in it. There was no point, since he had a place to call home, and he didn't want them to become attached to him. His muscles relaxed in a laid-back, lazy way, although he remained standing. Did things happen here, to? There were no signs of recent war or anything to that degree, but that didn't mean anything. He hated waiting, but at least it wasn't like a stake out, where he'd remain waiting in one place for day and night. He almost chuckled, but prevented any noise from escaping. Hermano was hyper and clearly liked to meet new wolves, but was apparently shy.

Yana nodded absently towards Amor. He didn't look at Chimera, instead staring straight ahead, at the alphas, waiting for an indication for them to step forward so Chimera can deliver her message and get out of here. He'd run out of conversational ideas long ago, and gave up on that. He didn't entertain others- that was for the rest to do. He listened for words directed at him, though, since he'd be willing enough to continue a conversation, even if he didn't care about the topic matter.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Ooc: Wolfquestlover, As you have responded to the rules thread you should know that your post's need to be at least a paragraph long for each character's posts. That is 4 to 5 lines of a decent sized sentence.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Silent, Manager
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Chimera looked at Yana once more while she waited for things to settle with the alphas. She flicked her tail in a friendly manner. "So have you ever thought of improving your skills Yana?" She asked curiously. Her golden eyes taking on an intense glow and her ordinary face didn't look so ordinary any more. "I am sure there would be things you could learn and be able to bring home again...you seem intelligent and strong enough to learn them quickly too." She complimented.

She looked to the alpha's again. She didn't have much time. She needed to move on. Taking a deep breath she gave a soft sigh and turned her head innocently. She looked so vulnerable and yet....
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:14 pm

He turned to look at Chimera again, deciding to play along truthfully, "I always do, but I'm good at what I need and want to do. The skills I still seek, though, are skills to be learnt from being in a pack. I may look mellowed out, but I am still every bit capable of behaving as I did before I settled down here." Smirking, he added, "Besides, if I'm so intelligent and strong, what else is there to learn? What would you have to make me even better?" There was no point in hiding the truth, since there would be no blackmail to be found, nor was there nothing to hide.

Overconfident he may be, but he's lived this long. He wasn't really considering her offer much, but how often do two manipulators meet who were trying not to be noticed by the other? Both of them knew the other for what they were, or at least, that's what Yana guessed her to be. Even as good as he was, one could only ever have a suspicion when the other is just as good.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Amor finally trotted to the desolate border lands, not arriving as urgently as he should have. As he looked up from the earth, he didn’t have to search far to find multiple wolves clustered together, waiting for someone to service them. The members of the group may not have all came from the same place, but they each probably sought sanctuary or comfort here. Amor couldn’t blame them: based on what he was hearing, biased or not, and the continuing influxes of wolves, the rest of these lands were going haywire. He stopped in front of them, clearly seeing they were different from others he had greeted, like Nikolaos and Chimera. Two fems and two brus, they were not quite as…motley. The masculine, more experienced looking male seemed to be the one who had claimed to be from Midnight Meadows, and he looked utterly annoyed. Amor addressed them as a whole. “Hello, you have all reached the packlands of the Black Pearl. I’m Amor. The alphas are a bit busy at the moment, but they can talk with you soon enough. Where have you all come from, I might ask?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Hermana turns her head towards Amor. "Hi Mr. Amor. I'm Hermana." "Im Hermano." Pipes in Hermano. "Mr. Balthier here," She gestures to Balthier. "Was helping us get here. We were hoping that we could join this pack." She sighs and roles her eyes when she sees that Hermano is bouncing around after a butterfly again. She turns to Ruffian, not sure if she wants her to introduce the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Alta eyed the hessian carefully set in her puppy stubbornness, he did seem awful convincing though..it might be cool to have more siblings. But before she could respond Caspian had leapt on her to her giggling delight, her consternation at Jacques forgotten. Squealing she leapt back up and followed her brother on his charge at the wolf. Bounding towards him she leapt and clamped her little puppy teeth on his scruff shaking at it in mock aggression.

Jack was pleased to see Jacques and he approved of his children playing with him. The more wolves to protect his family the better. It seemed that there were many things to take care of here. His work was never finished. Liar seemed to be doing better and he stepped forward and touched his nose to his daughter's cheek. "I'll leave you two be, there are two many loose ends here for my liking." He eyed the wolfess that was Chimera having been given warning about her but he would treat with her all the same.

He looked around and gave a low howl signaling to everyone that he would resume his alpha duty and anyone that needed to see him should step forward now. There had been a influx of newcomers and they needed to be dealt with immediately.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Balthier saw a wolf approach. He was indeed annoyed, but he couldn't blame the pack. They were probably busy, after all. The wolf who called himself Amor asked where they had come, and the two youngest spoke first. "Just Balthier will suffice, Amor, thank you," he said. Despite his lingering annoyance at wanting to be home, he projected the perfect gentleman, in voice and posture, erasing any lingering negative vibes he might have projected. He grew up with near perfect etiquette, and this was his natural behavior. "I'm from Midnight Meadows, as you can probably tell. I happened upon these two very polite wolves in Jabbar, but I have a feeling they are probably more suited for this pack than mine. I merely request a brief meeting with your alpha before I depart, for either before or after the newcomers are properly introduced."
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Pawprints : 538

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Ruffian heard the wolf howl that said newcomers to step forward. She did as she guessed, the alpha said. She stood up straight as the wind blew against her fur. She looked around to see where the alpha was. She didn't see the alpha yet. But she would probably soon.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:48 pm

It was not very long after Amor introduced himself that Jack let out a bellowing howl from back near the coast. Amor stared back towards the sudden lyrics, auds up, as if expecting something further. He turned back to the others gathered near him. “I guess they’re ready…follow me, then.” Just as soon as he arrived, he was leading the newcomers from the treeline to the sands of the beach. Assuming they were trailing, he padded casually towards the general position of the alphas, still somewhat surrounded by so much family.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:34 pm

He calmly followed Amor, muscles oddly more relaxed now that was was moving again. He looked around as they walked through the beach, but not too interested. Balthier had seen beaches before, and they all held their own beauty, but showed best when the sun was setting or rising. When they had arrived, he looked at the surrounding wolves, his eyes instantly focusing on the pups chasing another wolf. Two wolves, the alphas, were standing nearby. There was a British Colombian with a fem that didn't smell of the lands- a prior arrival, and few others in the area. Might as well wait for the ladies to go first, so he stopped when he deemed himself close enough, and didn't move. The alpha would be able to tell where he'd come from, and would either attend to him first or last. Either way, he wouldn't just waltz up to the alphas since he probably wasn't going to be first in line.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Calypso too laughed delighted that her children took so readily to Jacques. It brought such a fierce joy for her to be home. She looked to her mate and then she would listen as her mate would give a low howl allowing all to approach. She smiled at Jacq and her pups, knowing they would be safe while they played tug of war with Jacq's scruff. She stood and would move to her mate's side. She had been gone from home too long and there were many new faces appearing out of the trees.

Chimera studied Yana and she gave a friendly chuckle. "A wolf who thinks there is nothing else to learn will find himself one day wishing he knew how to do something." She said as if she was quoting some old addage. "It's not what I have dear Yana, it's what my queen can offer. She offers strength and skills...and possibly numbers. Your pack isn't that large....if an attack came from one with more skills and larger numbers...it could be devistating ." She mused slightly. No threat in her tone....nothing that bespoke violence...just a simple observation. "My queen can teach tatics to aid those even with small numbers..." She said taking a deep breath and flicking her tail. She had dallied here much too long.

Then as if Fenris had decided that as well Jack's call came. "Well it looks like they are ready to see guests. Keep it in mind though Yana....I shall leave after speaking with the alphas...if you wish to better yourself further I would be happy for the company." Her golden eyes seemed to glow hotter than the very sun for a moment and it made the ordinary grey shewolf look anything but for a blink of an eye. She smiled and then padded toward the Alpha, bowing low to him and his queen as she approached.

"Greetings." She called in a high friendly voice. "I have been waiting to speak with you King and Queen of the Black Pearl....may I approach to have a word?"
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Liar stood as she noticed her mother and father beginning their duties as alphas.
"I got them mom, go do what you gotta do" she stood and turned walking over to the pups.
"Well well well, if it isn't my little siblings, playing with the dirty old man" she smirked and looked down at Jacques then to the siblings.
"Now a trick to this brute. He's got a tickle spot, don't you Jacques?" she smirked at him before looking to the pups with some enthusiasm playing across her face.

She could do this, for the sake of her family, she could show a mask. Khalon was gone again, again. Dajia still rested by the trees, she constantly turned to look at her making sure all was okay with her daughter, and though she wanted to break down and cry she knew she could fool them all with a smile, some laughter, and romping a playing...

she could do this.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Ooc:|| Moohn gave me permission to play Dajia until she comes back. =) So that's what I'm going to do.
Bic:||

Daija awake from her sleep. Her little eyes adjusted to the light and she looked around in a slight panic that she was back with those other wolves... the wolves she had been deeply slumbering and dreaming about. When her attention got drawn to a soft familiar voice she looked over to her mother and wagged her tail. "Momma!" she got up and made her way over to her coming up and nuzzling her leg watching the other pups play with a larger male. "I had a bad dream, but I thought I was going to wake up and be with them. Thank the gods I'm not" she smiled up at her and Liar looked right back at her and nuzzled her.

"Kids. I'd like you to meet my daughter. Daija."
She spoke softly and smiled to them and Jacques before leaning back down and nudging her daughter again.

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Jack watched as wolves drifted in pleased that many were about to finish up business. Jack hated the disorder the pack had fallen into. He saw a few he didn't know and wondered where all of them were coming from. They didn't usually have this many. The she wolf was first to speak addressing them with a bit of flourish he noted. A little to much flattery he thought. He paused to study her for a moment then he nodded his head and simply said. "You may." He waited for her to speak wondering what she would have to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Hermana walks up to Jack. "Um... hi Mr. Jack. I'm Hermana." "I'm Hermano." Adds Hermano. "This is my brother. We were hoping to join your pack. Oh, and this is Mr. Balthier. He brought us here." She grins, nodding to Balthier.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:30 am

Cold. Intense freezing. The burning feel of ice underneath him. Wind smacking his white-covered bristles. Everything hurt, at least a little. But onward he went, until the ice had given way to earth...

Vault knew he was close. The slightest taste of salt in the air had told him that. His travel from Lacrimosa to Tirisfal had ended in an undetectable misdomeanor, yet the following journey home had been more...rough...than anticipated. His solitary voyage across the ice caps bridging to the eastern shores was careless, and it should have killed him. He was probably malenourished, but he couldn't really tell. At this point, his entire body was callused by the arctic climate. Now, the growing green surronding blurred as he passed them. The plants and herbs he had stolen from Tirisfal were becoming soft and weak from the abuse; it would not be long before they would wilt or die, becoming useless. The salt air became more and more distinct, his orange orbs growing large at the site of distant sand. He must have been at the pack border of the Black Pearl, because voices were coming from the beach that was well concealed by the trees. He stopped his trekking, causing to feel almost dizzy from the sudden cease of movement. He moved his head around to search for a spot to place down the plants carried in his maw. Falling on a knot at the bottom of a seperated tree trunk, he very gingerly lowered his head and let the plants slide to the ground. He lightly stuffed them close to the knot, hiding them from plain site in case somebody were to stumble upon them. Vault was taking a quick rest before his travel back to Lacrimosa. Supposedly, Chimera was here. He figured he might find her. Serpenting closer to the beach, he began to make out forms of wolves, various groups gathered about the sands. The ocean tides seemed to hide any noise of his approach. Gazing at the wolves, he had no initial idea of which one was Chimera, as Evon had told him. There were pups playing about, and even one central figure whose dominance could be identified as none other than the Alpha, but besides them, no one particularly stuck out of the group.

Amor stood unswaying, assessing how everything around him was going. He watched the newcomers he had led to Jack begin to speak with him, and he smiled. But, on a sidenote, something in the opposite direction had caught his attention. It was a scent that came from the towards the border, strong and distinct enough to reach him. It wasn't anything animalistic: it smelled almost like...foreign trees or something. The strange scent on his nairs tickled him to the point of almost gagging. Yet the whiff of odd air had only stayed for a moment, and quickly disappeared into the sea breeze. Disregarding the scent, he turned from the border and back to his pack mates.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:26 am

((I'm going to pull him out asap))
Balthier knew the other fem hadn't been finished speaking yet, but the two who'd followed him had spoken. Restraining himself from automatically correcting her sudden introduction, he said to her, "No formalities needed on my name." Turning to Jack, he noted Chimera hadn't spoken yet, so he approached the wolf standing next to Jack, clearly his mate, the alphess, and said quietly to her, "I'm here informally when I stumbled upon these two some time ago. I just wanted to know if you've had... unwanted visitors some time ago. Don't give me details, because it'd be insensitive for my pack to share our own happenings with you. I just wanted to know if... occurrences outside normal have been occurring outside the packs we've communicated with, and if not, to give them friendly advice to heighten their alert. I don't plan on lingering any more than needed, as I respect your pack being neutral, and I don't want any repercussions for you all for my being here too long."

Yana found himself thinking about Chimera's last few words. He watched her approach Jack, and he held back a grin. He was well aware of what he still lacked, but what he did already know had helped him... while he still had followers as a rouge group. Tactics, eh? How they judge quickly. One who stands back and merely sometimes dirties his paws should have tactics enough to survive, he thought. It really was an interesting offer, but he never had done well following through with what others had... suggested, especially in the past, nor had he ever fared well under tutelage from others.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:57 pm

The sandy woman kept her gaze to the terra, watching as a light breeze caught the grass, or how an ant would crawl over a small stone. The land was quiet around her, but she knew there were arrivals, and a whole scene had emerged before she even looked up. For a moment, she enjoyed the silence around her, it was peaceful and for once in a long time the fem felt comfortable. Auds perked at the sudden approach of another, and her hazel hues drifted up to find the features of a familiar wolf. Red had been the one to greet Omisis and her, and so she lifted her crania to welcome his presence. A familiar face was a comforting feeling, though Flo would've rather it been Omisis. "Hello, Red." Her melodic voice escaped her kissers, and she listened to his lyrics. The bruja wanted to look for Omisis? Well, that was something to do, and she was concerned about the golden male, she hadn't seen him in a while now. Florence stood and stretched only briefly before stepping after Red, there wasn't much for her at that patch of flattened earth now. "I haven't seen him for a while now." The little tone of concern slipped through, something Flo didn't intend to emphasize on. The golden bruja was still the only one she kind of knew, Red was a familiar face but she didn't know much about him either.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Calypso would step near her mate and settle seeing the ordinary looking fem approach with kind words. Her blue eyes however kept straying to watch her pups playing with Jacques. It made her smile but being a weary mother she never ignored them completely, thus keeping on eye on them at all times.

Chimera would tip her dial and then gave a friendly wag of her tail...then a smile. "King and Queen of the Pearl." She said softly...almost meekly. "I come bearing an invitation from my own Queen. She sends out an invitation to your pack. Word has come to us that some of the packlands in the pearl are falling due to lack of warriors. My queen offers her strength and knowledge. She can assist some of your warriors...training them to be stronger....and then would let them come home to teach the rest of the pack." She said sitting and curling her tail about her feet. "I am not trying to pressure you....it's simply an offer of friendship ...if you decline I will be on my way..if you accept I will take the ones you choose back home with me to learn how to fight when odds are against you." She said kindly. She kept her stance lower than the alpha.....showing submission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Hoist the Colors High [MB]   --Hoist the Colors High [MB] - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Hoist the Colors High [MB]
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Black Pearl Archive :: Inner Dens (MB)-
Jump to: