Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bringer of Chaos [Mature]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Bringer of Chaos [Mature] Empty
PostSubject: Bringer of Chaos [Mature]   Bringer of Chaos [Mature] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Bringer of Chaos [Mature] Hellscream-1

Heavy padfalls struck the earth as the hellbent demon trudged across the earth, searching for nothing in particular, just set on bringing chaos to whatever region he came across. It was his only purpose in life, and he would always strive to fulfill it. He once had a mate and a family, but time had taught him that that was not what had been intended for his existence; his destiny was not the soft life of a pack member or a family man. He was destined for much rougher, more chaotic things. And he found that such a lifestyle suited him well. He had created turmoil, despair and hatred everywhere he'd been, knowing full well that it was what he was best at. He could not deny himself of that selfish, bloodthirsty, and lustful side of himself.

Now the hellion had come to the lands of Fire and Ice. He hardly stopped as he found himself in the desert-like surroundings of the lone lands. He just kept moving, wondering who he would come upon next. Yet, he could smell the overwhelming presence of wolven life, and he knew that before long he would be fulfilling himself once again by causing others pain and distress. A wide grin spread across his gruesome maw as he saw a distant, lone figure. That of a femme, all clad in silver, with sparkling golden eyes. He admitted to himself that she wasn't bad to look at, and wondered how he might get a piece of her without causing a fuss. Yet, when he approached her, he saw the grimace on her face when she saw his appearance, though she seemed unafraid. His expression did not change from its amused look. He had seen that look on the faces of many wolves before, and he could not be offended by it.

"Hello there, dove," he greeted the femme smoothly, though his two-toned voice seemed to make her cautious, "No worries, I'm just a passing loner. The name's Hellscream."

The femme looked him over cautiously, though a slight bit of curiousity glittered in her golden gaze. She nodded. "I'm Tellika," she said, taking the opportunity to speak with a loner, "I wonder if you might know a man by the name of Tristan."

Hellscream reclined upon his haunches, nodding his head to her as she introduced herself. He gave a thoughtful look as she asked about someone named Tristan. He didn't know anybody in these lands, but he might as well act as though he lived here. Maybe he could get some information out of her in order to bring about his next reign of chaos. "Tristan? I've heard tell of the name.. where was he from, again?" Hellscream lied, then ventured with, "Can't be too bothered by pack business, you know?"

Tellika sighed and shook her head. This seemed hopeless. What use was a loner? Still, she might as well try to find out what he knew, if anything. "He was with Hamara Sydan for a short while," she explained, "We were... close while he was there, but he didn't stay too long. It's important that I find him now."

Hellscream didn't need to be told what she meant by 'close', and the fact that she now needed to find him. The fresh scent of milk was strong upon her, and she needed to find whomever this Tristan wolf was to see if he was ready to step up as a father. He tilted his head as he looked to Tellika. "Hmm, oh yes.. Tristan," he mused gruffly, "A bit of a traveler, hmm? He passed through this area a while ago but... like I said, I don't bother much with pack business. I don't know where he was headed."

The femme let out a disappointed huff. Of course he didn't know. But she didn't want to waste any more time here if he couldn't give her any useful information. "Well, thanks for your help," she said, half-annoyed, "I must be on my way." The fae turned, about to get going when a sudden scuffing of sand behind her alerted her to Hellscream's movement. By the time she turned, it was too late.

Hellscream lunged toward Tellika as soon as she mistakenly turned her back, much too trusting of a tall, dark and hideous stranger. His hefty body was upon her in and instant, thick forelegs wrapped around her abdomen, teeth latched into the scruff of her neck. He heard her cry out in shock, but he couldn't care less. He'd desired her the moment he'd set eyes on her, but he had seen the look of disgust in Tellika's eyes when she saw him. He pressed his body against hers, sliding his eager manhood inside of her. He parted his jaws momentarily, letting go of her scruff; a snake-like tongue slithered out between his jaws, tickling the back of her ear. "This won't take long," he assured her with a rasp of his voice, "It's been a while..." He was surprised and yet fully amused by the growl of fury that rumbled in Tellika's chest; usually a femme was a trembling, nervous wreck with some stranger planted firmly on top of them. But this femme was furious.

"I don't have time for this!" she snarled, turning around with teeth lashing at Hellscream's face, "Let me go, I have things to do!" She didn't seem at all threatened by what he was doing to her; instead, she was extremely irritated, having better things to do than let this creepy brute have his way with her. She'd been underneath so many different brutes that it was difficult to fear such an activity, but for the mostpart she'd been entirely willing to partake in said activities. Now she was just pissed. She struggled against him for a moment, but as she predicted, his shear size and strength were impossible to overcome.

The large brute smirked with utter amusement as Tellika had the gall to lash out at him. Such attitude and fearlessness. It was too bad; he almost didn't want to kill her after he was done with her now. "You're pretty feisty," he said, his tone dripping with lust. His jaws clamped around the back of her neck again, and he found himself driving against her with even more enthusiasm after the way she'd struggled. All he could hear were her frustrated growls as he reached the highest point of pleasure, which caused him to groan with the relief. He shoved her towards the ground as he released his grasp on her, knowing she would try to run if he didn't. He panted, wondering if he could summon the energy to kill her now. He couldn't let her get away and warn anyone about him, not yet. She was quickly on her paws and Hellscream lunged out before she could bolt. He slammed her back to the ground and pinned her there.

"I'll at least give someone like you the dignity of a quick death," he told her. A cold, dark look came upon his face as he put a heavy forepaw down on the back of her neck. She struggled harder now than she had earlier, realizing that she was now in real danger. "No, please don't do this!" she cried out, squirming as helplessly as her pups beneath him. His paw pressed down harder on her neck, and he used his other paw to turn her head, positioning it just right. "Stay still if you want this to be easy," he ordered her coldly. He stood on her body, waiting for her to tire out. Waiting for her to give up and surrender to her fate. She struggled and cried for a long time, until at last she didn't have the energy. He took her head in his paw again and thrust it firmly up and back so that he heard the 'snap' that told him it was done. The light of life had left her pretty eyes. He let her head slump lifelessly to the ground as he stepped off of her.

He stepped back from the body and was startled when a silent, dark form slipped beside him. He stepped back with a snarl, giving himself a chance to see what he was faced with. A young, dark-pelted brute stood staring at him with eyes as intense as the raging sea. Hellscream's tail flicked stiffly into the air as his hackles bristled, wondering what to do with the male. He must have seen what had happened. Had he seen everything?

Bringer of Chaos [Mature] Jaques

Jacques stood quietly beside the murderer until he was noticed, and was amused by Hellscream's sudden startled appearance. He must be tired after all the energy he'd exerted on Tellika, and Jacques would be a big challenge for him to take on at the moment. But why had he bothered to kill Tellika at all? He could have just let her go. "Why did you kill her?" he questioned. He didn't allow any emotions to enter his voice or expression; after all, he had been around this sort of thing all the time that he'd been growing up. It disgusted him, but he was used to it. And in a deep, dark way, he craved it. No answer came to him, only hateful, calculating glares as Hellscream tried to figure out a solution. Jacques shook his head. He didn't need an answer. Wolves like this murdered and raped just because they felt like it, not because it had any meaning to them.

"Nevermind," he rumbled. What he really wanted to know now was what Hellscream intended to do with the body. Jacques had come out here to the lone lands with an inexstinguishable, gross desire to taste wolven flesh. He couldn't be around his packmates, nevermind Jack and Calypso's pups, with that feeling overwhelming him. He had to sort that out here, alone. Looking at Hellscream with blue-green orbs, Jacques struggled for the right words to ask. He had to look away. "The body... what do you.. are you... " he felt insecure, frustrated and disgusted by himself as he tried to ask, "Are you just leaving her there? I could.. take care of it." He saw the look of surprise and relief in Hellscream's eyes before it was clouded by caution once more.

Hellscream did not once drop his guard as he watched the brute before him, even as the male struggled to find the right words. What was he so nervous about? Then, he offered to 'take care' of the body. He felt relieved that the brute was not here to avenge the woman, but instead had plans for the body. "Very well, do as you like," he said, glancing around him quickly before watching Jacques again. The younger male stepped towards Tellika's body, his maw reaching out toward her haunches. It was a quiet process as Jacques tore into the skin and delved into the thick-blooded flesh below. Hellscream had never come upon a cannibalistic wolf before. He was cautious, but interested at the same time. Perhaps this wolf did not need to be an enemy, but an ally in his destructive ways.

"So, you have a taste for the blood of your own kind, huh?" he asked, stepping closer and letting his forked tongue flick out.

Jacques swallowed a bite and looked darkly towards Hellscream. "I'm not proud of myself," he said defensively, "It's just something I can't help." He glared at the male before turning back to his gruesome meal, enjoying every bit of it as much as he despised it.

Hellscream raised a brow, confused. What wolf did such a thing, but did not take pleasure in it? What was the purpose? He must have been through something strange in life if he did not enjoy doing such a twisted thing. You were either dark or you weren't, the way he saw it. Still, he must be able to do something with the brute. "I know where you can get a tender little snack," he coaxed, watching as Jacques perked up, blood dripping from his mouth, "That lady there had a new litter in Hamara Sydan. Do you know of the place?"

Jacques looked to Hellscream as he made an offer. He stiffened, a cold shiver running through him at the thought. He couldn't go after helpless pups. But.. if their mother was dead, they were going to die too. At least he could make sure they didn't go to waste... He squeezed his eyes shut, wondering how he could think of such a thing. Yet, he didin't say no. Instead, he said, "Yea, I know where that is." He'd had his fill from this wolf. He might as well try to deal with the pups to lessen their suffering. Sighing, he backed away from the body, not taking his eyes off of Hellscream. He would not be so easily overtaken as Tellika had been, but he'd seen how quickly the brute had taken advantage of her. He would not put his guard down around this guy. "So, Hellscream," he said the name to emphasize just how long he'd been watching, "My name is Jacques."

Without another word, the two headed in the direction of Hamara Sydan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com

Bringer of Chaos [Mature]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: