Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

His dark side {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FlameBrackenFurSKY

FlameBrackenFurSKY

Number of posts : 9
Pawprints : 21
Registration date : 2010-12-19

His dark side {Open} Empty
PostSubject: His dark side {Open}   His dark side {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:41 am

Crescent
Everyone falls for my fake act.

Crescent padded along the meadows with soft silent paw steps. It looks nice. He thought, he snorted out loud. No one is near, why am I still putting on such a good act? He smirked to himself, I'm used to it that's all.
He wrinkled his nose, it smelt horrible. Something leaked, whatever it was. It wasn't pleasant. The Autumn Wind ruffled his fur and leaves blew by. He watched as they got caught into a little tornado and swirled around.

His ears perked to some sound, his stomach rumbled in hunger.

I just ate something though.

His stomach rumbled again, he sighed, my stomach doesn't lie anyway. He opened his mouth and closed out his surroundings, his ears perked to some little ruffling among the meadow. He narrowed his sharp golden eyes into the reeds nearby, the sound of nibbling, four legs. Small...

Mouse.

With steady paws he crouched down low like what a cat would do, he's seen some wild-cats do this before, though he never thought he'd be attempting it himself. He slowly moved towards the nibbling, the meadow grass brushed his underbelly as he did so. Crescent stopped his breathing and looked into the clump of reeds.

Hissing he leapt in, the mouse looked confused and terrified as it tried to escape, but too late. Crescent's swift movement blocked it off and grabbed it in one bite. The mouse struggled more, trying desperately to get free but Crescent tightened his grip until the mouse let out it's final "Squeak" Before it went off to join the others.

Crescent dropped it down beside his paws as he gulped it down quickly, he licked his fangs and muzzle to get the remaining taste before crunching down the bones. His eyes peered around toward a tree, he flicked his ears in dismissal and padded towards it, his legs were tired from his long walk as he settled down beside the trunk. The smooth trunk of the pine-tree against his shoulder felt comfortable, somewhat nostalgic. But he quickly shook the "Nostalgic" Feeling away.

Everyone is fooled so easily.

His eyes scanned across the clearing, no-one. The meadow-y parts of Loner Territory doesn't have a lot of visitors, that's maybe why there's so many mice and small birds around.

But it's better being alone, putting on a fake act uses so much energy...

His ears flicked in response to another breeze, 'windy today' He blinked in the dust when another breeze came. Crescent lifted his head and yawned. He was tired, he had been traveling non-stop for a long time. Though he was resting he still felt fatigue nipping at his paws. Crescent's amber eyes were calm for once, not the usual "I'm a kind guy" eyes.

Why do I even put on such a stupid act?

His head started hurting after thinking too much, he put his head comfortably near the trunk and closed his eyes.

Whatever.

The Autumn cold breeze ruffled his fur and sent cold shivers down his spine, he breathed calmly and closed his eyes. The small mouse having filled him up, made him warm. He wanted to do nothing but just sleep..
Back to top Go down
http://www.bakawolfeh.chatango.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: His dark side {Open}   His dark side {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:24 pm

Ooc: Dibs! I'll post here soon! =3
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: His dark side {Open}   His dark side {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:49 pm

His dark side {Open} Bw47d11

Her ashen body was crouched hidden amongst the browned grasses watching the male in the distance. She had traveled far in search of an old friend and so far her journey had led her here. In the middle of nowhere watching a stranger hunt mice. She never tried to hunt mice unless she absolutely had no other choice, and it didn't look like this hessian was at that point. Perhaps the customs are different here. Lifting her nose she caught the crisp scent of the ocean and for a moment she was drawn to it, the ocean was her home and she longed to find its sandy shores. But now was the time to seek information not chase after her homesickness.

Tilting her crown she continued to observe without being watched in return before the stranger settled down. Frankly she was curious and more than a little lonely. This stint of being a rogue was wearing on her fast, her whole life she was surrounded by a pack and the emptyness disturbed her. It was always too quiet and never anyone to sleep with on the cold nights.

Compelled by his curious nature and her own need to speak ot another wolf she rose half way up and stepped forward almost as if she was stalking him at first but it was more of a cautious approach. Getting closer she tried to loosen her muscles up, nothing like being a basket case to scare away company.

When she was about four feet away she cleared her throat, unsure if he had already heard her coming or not. "Excuse me..." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
FlameBrackenFurSKY

FlameBrackenFurSKY

Number of posts : 9
Pawprints : 21
Registration date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: His dark side {Open}   His dark side {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:05 am

The wind didn't seem to ease off, he was already used to the chilly sense of being alone on cold nights. Huddling besides nothing but a tree trunk or a cold stone. Anything to block off the wind. Inside his heart held nothing but kindness, he was sick of wolves. They all thought and acted the same. They all are so proud and fierce, saying they're strong when they're not. Thinking they are the fastest animals, the strongest. They think they are invincible.

So stupid.

He felt an uneasy feeling crawling up his stomach, the feeling of his fake side will be revealed soon... He shook his head to clear the thoughts. No wolf will be able to annoy him that much. No wolf will be able to rip away the mask he's put on for so long, a mask that is thought to be his real personality.

It's impossible.

Crescent's ears pricked to some sound, he felt instinct rising up on him. He felt he was being watched. His light brown pelt was smooth though ruffled by the wind. His eyes looked across the scenery that repeated itself. It didn't calm him, he didn't feel safe, something is wrong.

Why does it feel like I'm being watched?

Crescent heard soft paw-steps, though he was facing the other side he pin-pointed it. He could sense heart-beats. Not prey but wolf. Soon the scent drifted to him. Fae.

His ears twitched when she spoke.

Calm down, I'm now Crescent. The kind and thoughtful loner...

Crescent turned around and looked at the Fae with careful eyes, yet somehow cautious.
"Yes?" He murmured back, avoiding eye-contact. He looked at her, she looked somehow a bit lonely. She didn't look like the type of wolf who would wander around by herself.

"Are you a loner too?" His voice didn't shake anymore, "Or did you get seperated from your pack?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bakawolfeh.chatango.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: His dark side {Open}   His dark side {Open} Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:40 am

His dark side {Open} Bw47d11

She noticed how he avoided her eye contact and she wondered if her presence made him nervous. She was not a particularly intimidating looking wolf. Rather average and she had approached with no signs of aggression. Maybe he wanted her to go away? Hush now..you'll drive yourself crazy if you keep thinking like that.. Managing a small smile in the wake of her sudden confidence crisis she stepped back and glanced at the ground.

"No...actually, I am looking for someone. I left my pack in search of him. I was wondering if you were...um..from...around here?" She was pretty sure was in the correct lands now, she had skirted so many packs in search of him..but none had heard of the brute she sought. Something felt right here though and the ocean was so close. Surely he would've stayed nar the ocean..She found her body again aching to go to the vast body of water and take comfort in its shores. But she would be a good wolf and find what she needed and perhaps have a nice little chat in the process as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His dark side {Open}   His dark side {Open} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His dark side {Open}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: