Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...Forgive Me Father...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

...Forgive Me Father... Empty
PostSubject: ...Forgive Me Father...   ...Forgive Me Father... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:35 am

...Forgive Me Father...

The whelp caught his eyes following his head looking back and cursed himself for doing so yet again.
"Stupid stupid stupid. Look back again and he'll smite you down just like they said"
His body was ragged. His age was highly unknown and his breed, well you can guess what that was.
"Don't let them see you for they will kill you"
His little body jumped and he looked around before looking down at his paws again and swore.
"You need to stop doing that because they're going to smite you"
Burn him at the den, keep him inside and use the human way to kill him like they do a witch.
"I'm not a witch. I'm nothing like a witch"
He doubted his words and turned another direction. They wouldn't find him.
"Keep going, don't stop, or they'll smite you"
What had he done that was so bad? Killed her, that was all, but she was going to tell.
"Milley Willey Tattel Tail"
Her name, a nick name, fell from his lips and sunk into the ground like acid.
He said it with such hate, such remorse that if she had heard it she'd die on the spot.

"Or atleast I hoped she'd die on the spot that stupid cur. I hate her! Look what she did"
He turned and looked at his tail, noticing how it was balding near the end.
"She had to go see the humans, she had to see what they were like"
He stumbled forward and smacked his chin on the ground.
"Fu.ck"
His words didn't echo for he was no where around anything to bounce from.
"They're going to smite you, burn you, kill you alive"
That makes no sense. Kill you alive. His mind went over this and he laughed at himself.
"I cannot be killed alive and so I will live without them, without her"
His eyes gleamed with satisfaction as he marched on.
It wouldn't last long though and the whelp stopped five steps later having counted them all.
"Six"
He took one more step and sat down.
"Six hundred and sixty, six"
He smiled outward looking around at the nothing around him.
That many steps and he got here.
What a shame and a waste of the steps.

"Six hundred and sixty, six in a different direction"
He spoke aloud to himself questioning what he should do about this.
Six hundred and sixty, six ways you can kill something.

Six hundred and sixty, six steps it takes to get away from everyone who hates you.
"It's only cause I killed her"
He said to himself.
"Milley Willey Tattle Tail"
"Bit.ch"
He stood and began to walk again not noticing how his puppy feet bled.
What was he doing here, where was he?
What was he going to do here...

...For I have Sinned...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: ...Forgive Me Father...   ...Forgive Me Father... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:14 am

Glory was making his way back to Muerta when he noticed the whelp. He skid his massive form to a top. He watched as his mate sped off he let a howl out for her to stop. Why was he doing this? He was growing soft but maybe it wasn't a bad thing. All his life he ran around being the perfect warrior. He wanted a family of his own something he could be proud of when he laid there old next to his mate. The gray Midnight moved to the whelp and in a cold tone he spoke "Why do you travel alone? Do you not know that death follows whelps who leave without the protection of there pack." His tone was stern and held very little emotion. He was new to this feelings thing and he didn't know how to express it the way his mate did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: ...Forgive Me Father...   ...Forgive Me Father... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:34 pm

The pup's eyes glared at the male who approached him suddenly.
"He doesn't know" he said softly to himself and looked at the brute with question.
"What protection of a pack kills whelps?" he said with question standing now and coming closer feeling the heat coming off the big males body. "I don't have a pack...yet" he said softly dropping his head in dismay. "They tried to kill me, because I killed her, because if I didn't, she was going to lead the two legs back to us, and they found out I killed her, and they wanted to kill me, and it wasn't fair, because I did it for all of us, and they think I killed her for fun" he sighed and looked up at the male a smile pulling on the corners of his mouth. "Though it was kinda fun" he said softly, a twinkle in his eye admitted he was slightly wrong in the head. "So now I'm here, and you're here, and it's cold" he hadn't realised how cold it was until now...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: ...Forgive Me Father...   ...Forgive Me Father... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Glory listened as the whelp spoke to himself. He tilted his head a bit. He remembered when he was young. Him and his father killed many wolves it was a second nature to him. He soon felt the need to keep the whelp warm. He moved closer to the little pup. "Well If they punished you by death then it is there loss. For I honor a wolf with such strength to actually kill another. It takes more guts then people know." He lifted his form readying to walk "I'm going home to Muerta with my mate. Do you wish to accompany me? Perhaps you can tell me more" Glory watched the little brute. He knew he was struggling with walking "If you wish I could carry you" his words held no tone they where just words. He showed none of his emotion but him being here showed a lot about how he cared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Forgive Me Father...   ...Forgive Me Father... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...Forgive Me Father...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: