Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAP! MAP! MAP!

Go down 
+11
WarriorWolf
_Sensable_
Cowgurlup0522
Bear
Silent
Moohn
jaredrion
FoSsY
Hendaron
Midnight Wolf
__silvers__
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

MAP! MAP! MAP! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAP! MAP! MAP!   MAP! MAP! MAP! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:01 pm

I think it would be coolness Smile You got my vote Smile I will contribute however nessassary!
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: MAP! MAP! MAP!   MAP! MAP! MAP! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Great idea, I find myself a little confused sometimes , and a map would simplify things. You prbably won't have much at me, as im relativly new, and teh only thing i can tell (relativly) sure, is that the lone land are somewhat in the center (but you probably already knew that.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Number of posts : 160
Pawprints : 293
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: MAP! MAP! MAP!   MAP! MAP! MAP! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:56 pm

I love that idea! As a new member here, it is pretty confusing. I'm slowly learning, but a map would be very useful! I'd probably make less directional mistakes if I could see a vidual of where I was going.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: MAP! MAP! MAP!   MAP! MAP! MAP! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:48 pm

no, i'm not singing dora the explorer. silly people xP

i think designing a map is appropriate for navigational purposes here on FNI. that, and, well, i feel like designing something. so. how about it? the map would outline where the territories of the 6 packs are, as well as point out where some minor ones are (for instance, where the Midnights came from, or really any other major important character's former packs). it would also point out where the lone lands are, as well as any important landmarks (mountains, rivers, you name it). it'd just be a general world map, and that's about all the detail it would go into. whether or not it's necessary... meh, beats me xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAP! MAP! MAP!   MAP! MAP! MAP! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAP! MAP! MAP!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: