Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pack Open-Midnight Meadows

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Pack Open-Midnight Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Open-Midnight Meadows   Pack Open-Midnight Meadows Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Accepted!

Welcome to the great wide wonderful world of being a pack manager at FNI! =D
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Pack Open-Midnight Meadows   Pack Open-Midnight Meadows Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Pack Open-Midnight Meadows Alpha112

Name: Rodion Aleksandr Belikov

Pronunciation: RO-di-on Al-ek-SAN-der BEL-i-kov

Name Meaning: Rodion: form of Herodion, meaning "Dedicated to Hera";
Aleksander: "Defending men"; Belikov: "White"

Nickname: Sometimes goes by Rodia, often called by his surname, Belikov

Breed: Eurasian Wolf

Current Age: 5 years

Personality: Rodion is outwardly tough and to most seems like he has a heart of stone when it comes to leading others. He is often strict and will not take nor or a question for an answer. When he gets to know someone, however, he is deeply caring and devoted to them, and this can be to his disadvantage. He loves children, and when not in work mode is always willing to get in the dirt and play with them. He doesn't find a lot of free time, as he likes to keep himself busy, but he relishes spare moments and can get snappy when someone interrupts his personal time for something trivial. He will never turn down company though, and is often asked for advice. He won't always oblige, but if there is a problem bothering a pack mate, he is all too ready to take them aside one on one and deal with their problem. He is a firm believer in supporting the underdog.

Physical Features

Pelt Coloration: A mix of greys and blacks along his back, with copper near his auds and nose, and cream on his underbelly and nose.

Eye Coloration: soft yellow

Height: 34 inches at the shoulder

Weight: 120 lbs.

Scars/Markings: None

Form: Rodion has a tall and slender body, with a thick plume. He carries himself with both elegance and eloquence. His pillars are lean but strong to carry him as far as he needs to go without much strain. His paws are large, though not comically so, to aid in digging, running, etc.

Family/Social Circle

Dame: Asya Catrina Belikov

Sire: Aleksandr Maxim Belikov

Brothers: Ivan Mikhail Belikov

Sisters: Sofia Asya Belikov

Mate: None
Interest: He takes no interest at anyone at this time
Pups: None

History

Place of Birth: Sayan mountain range

Past Injuries / Illnesses: none

Any other History: The first-born to the alpha male and female, he was the pride and heir to the throne of the Sayan Pack. His brother Ivan supported him in his growth and training, and was his pillar of sorts through many of his difficulties in his development. As their father believed that they needed to learn to depend on themselves, both brothers as well as their sister Sofia grew to be self-sufficient.

Rodion was preparing to take the throne, only months before his proverbial coronation when a power hungry male by the name of Nicolai killed Aleksandr with the intention to step up after the discovery of the dead alphen. When Rodion found his father the morning after his assassination, he called for help, but was wrongly accused after Nicolai spread the lie. He could not object, at the mercy of his entire pack, but before he ran he told his family that nothing was true about the murder. They seemed to believe him, but to this day he still doubts that they believed him. He comes to the lands of Fire and Ice to continue his life the way
his father would have wanted him to: as a leader.

Other Pictures

Pack Open-Midnight Meadows Alpha210

Alpha dealing with other lands.

Rodion paced. It was his fault for coming early, but he wanted to be sure he didn’t miss this chance. He had been waiting along the borders for at least
an hour, and was getting sick of it. He stopped his movements, lean frame poised like a granite effigy as he peered up into the aquamarine heavens. Noon. The sun was ablaze in his golden coins even as he averted his gaze and focused on his surroundings. The time was nigh, and he had his duty to do for his pack.

The scent hit his nose like a phantom wave. The ebony figure soon came behind it. Eyes like pure jade held him in place, and darkness swirled around as though the banshee was possessed by magic. Rodion pulled his brows together, heart setting to something akin to stone as his rival approached him. She paused and they stared each other down from a short distance, as though neither dared to cross an invisible line. His voice was clipped, formal, as he finally chose to address her. “Natasia Romanovna. Greetings. You know why we are here." Her brows lifted in mock surprise. "No, Rodion Belikov, I do not. No one has informed me of any wrongdoing committed by any member of my pack or me." Her tones were nearly opposite his – languid, dripping poisoned honey. A stiff nod from the mascu before he continued.

“Not only were your followers taking of prey from our lands, but a death occurred on their accounts.”
His eyes were hard, cold, but he kept his voice level. When this began, he had exploded; everything he knew about keeping his temper was lost. A faithful friend and member of his pack, so young, had been killed for getting in the way of a hunt that was not even supposed to be on his lands.

“My wolves have done no such thing," Natasia snapped immediately. She was on the defensive, completely aware that young, foolhardy members of her pack had done exactly as he described. “You find reason to pester me, Rodion.”

“Your pack has broken my law. Our treaty. You know the consequence for such actions.” He raised his voice just slightly, enough for her to know he was in no mood to play her harlot’s game.

”Yes yes,” she rolled her eyes, as though this meant nothing to her, “Declaration of war, execution of the perpetrator, all of that. It’s well and good, Belikov, but you and I both know there is no proof to accuse my followers of anything.”

”Avdotia and Dmitry saw them with their own eyes! I have more than enough to accuse them with!” Still his voice rose, uncharacteristically, as his true anger began to show.

”Enough,” The alphess brought down a piercing silence with a venomous bark. “We are finished here, Aleksandr,” She spat his middle name in his face, bringing the heaviest dishonor on her foe. “I choose to finish this. You and I both know you will not win.” She turned from him to disappear into the tree line, leaving her deadly scent behind. “We are not finished here!” His voice echoed in the empty dirt, hitting boulders as it left from deep in his chest. He snorted as her harlot’s essence got stuck in his nares. There was nothing more he could do. She wouldn’t listen to him. But revenge would be had. Not just for his honor, but for the honor of his pack.

Alpha claiming lands

The wind whipped along his coarse fur. Even in its shortness it pushed up against the back of his cranium, the hairs spreading from the force. He pushed onward through the land. Here, this felt right to him. After all of his running, his disgrace, he could finally continue on his journey here. He could fulfill his father’s intentions and lead a pack. Petals of wildflowers in an array of yellows and blues brushed against his sinewy pillars, breeds of flora foreign to his eyes. He turned to the skies, clouds moving in tandem with one another, ready to burst with life-giving rain. He lowered his head, moved onward. The scent of a pack was calling, and it was bereft of a king.

The powerful looking bru coursed along old trails through their forest, optics hard and focused on a single goal. He made no move to put on an air of stealth, nor did he put forth an effort to make too much noise. If they heard him within the brush, so be it. As he looked ahead, a dim grey light from beyond the cumulus shone in the grassy clearing of the terra. Wolves milled about, making their business as they went. They seemed to be functioning well enough, but a sense of confidence seemed to be forgotten. They needed a leader, and he was more than willing to become that source of hope and pride for them. He had circled their territory many a time, familiarizing himself with most of it. They had food, shelter, and a bond. It was all they needed, as though they were gift wrapped for him. A small outcrop of heavy boulders stood nearby on a small hill, a veritable pulpit for him to stand on. He moved toward it dominantly, ears erect, tassel waving slowly as his own personal banner. He would seem haughty, but he would prove to them in time that he was anything but. To get wolves to fully comprehend him, impressions had to be made immediately.

He was sure to be noticed. His imposing form rose to the tops of the rocks, and immediately the wolves heads turned to him. His face was a picture of young wisdom, his smile barely visible as he threw back his head, a deep, powerful howl erupting from his chest and throat. The melody called to the wolves before him and those who roamed the borders to heed him closely. He told them his intentions clearly, precisely. Those who hade not been in his immediate vicinity came swiftly to the strange call in awe, curious. He had their attention, and he held it with authority. “Wolves, My name is Rodion Aleksandr Belikov. I come to you today with the sole purpose of uniting you once more.” His voice was a low tenor, accented with the touch of his homeland. “I tell you to stand with me now, as I take the place among you my father had intended for me.” The kingly tone of his words dropped. He sounded kinder now. “Every pack needs a leader. I am here to give you that again.”
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: Pack Open-Midnight Meadows   Pack Open-Midnight Meadows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:00 am

Maaaaaayyyybe (yes). As soon as I figure out a character to apply with.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Pack Open-Midnight Meadows   Pack Open-Midnight Meadows Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:48 pm

Yes! It is actually, that was a typo. >_>
Are you going to apply!? =D
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: Pack Open-Midnight Meadows   Pack Open-Midnight Meadows Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:32 am

Wait... This said the application is open for Midnight, but the application says Tirisfal. This is for Midnight, right?
Back to top Go down
wretched

wretched

Number of posts : 24
Pawprints : 15

PostSubject: Re: Pack Open-Midnight Meadows   Pack Open-Midnight Meadows Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:18 pm

unfinished; in progress

Pack Information
Name: Midnight Meadows; changed to Lethean if allowed
Alliance: Pure/nuetral?
Pack Ruler: Danae

Ruler Information

General Information

Name: Danae
Pronunciation: DAN'-ay-ee
Name Meaning: In Greek myth Danaë was a princess of Argos and the mother of Perseus by Zeus, who came to her in the form of a shower of gold. In today's translation, 'Danae' would mean 'parched'.
Nickname: None, though many seem to shorten her name to 'DAN-ay' and merely leave off the ending. She isn't pleased about it, but makes no fuss.
Breed: Dog; Sloughi/Greyhound x Rhodesian Ridgeback
Current Age: 4 years
Personality:
"She was dominant but persuasive, her thoughts both childish and horribly clever.
She had idealism that no demon could ever imagine, desires that would make even
the hardest of us tremble with surprise. She appeared so innocent, so virgin to
any wrong-doing, that I was sure she was bluffing. But then she grinned toothily
at me, winking a vibrant violet eye, and my bravery and doubts in her vanished like
spiders in the night. I could only guess the number of knives she hid in her boots
and up her skirts, and I was sure she knew better than anyone how to use them."

Unique, and with a flourish of the strange, Danae brings countenance to the idealism of the artistic woman. She is never the same person twice, her moods as inconstant and spontaneous as a thunderstorm. A novel character, plagued by a touch of wanderlust, she finds making decisions both trifling and unnecessary, often maneuvering situations so expertly that the need for choices never arises. True to her species she has a largely inquisitive nature, and commonly follows this sense of curiosity quite willingly. She also has a great loathing for the trite and unexceptional, sometimes simply sauntering abruptly off if she finds an individual particularly lacking in flare or quirk. She has a profound adoration for color and things pleasing to the eye, and being a nimble thief and silver-tongued liar, she'll often take whatever treasures there are to be had, no matter the owner. She will go to any lengths to satiate her hunger for the uncommon, and though she does occasionally make jabs at being particularly and ruthlessly difficult to relate to, she is a manipulator at heart.

Brutality and harshness are not Danae's way. She acts rashly, too true, but her actions always have vague plan and half-formed idealism of outcome. Death is not a game in which she plays often, as she finds it cowardly to simply off your enemies, rather than prove you to be the greater creature. Her temper is mild and rather difficult to arouse, as she is often in the practice of instigating it in others. Her anger is fleeting, and grudges are scarce and few. She finds that life is a thrill if you act on emotional impulse, but it can lead to dire, highly unpleasant consequences, and is quite careful about how she conducts her angst when and if it arises. She prefers settling disputes in games of wit and daring rather than brutal throw downs, as they often both turn out badly, as she is quick but small, and they have become boring for her since early childhood. This, however, does not name her useless in the field of physical combat. She can dance with tooth and nail and swift and deftly as any swordsman, using unpredictability and cunning tact to size the weaknesses of her opponent.

Still, Danae is a gypsy is every aspect of the word, and her greatest desire is to gather a band of the odd and useful to cross Hell and spread anarchy and chaos wherever they can. She has dipped her finger into almost every art you can name, and found success in just as many. Though Danae's greatest flaw is perhaps her habitual dishonesty, it is a more dire tool than you can imagine. Danae's understanding of psyche outmatches many of her age and experience. She would sooner slip a knife between your ribs than tell you the full and honest truth.

Physical Features

Appearance:
"She was young, with dazzling, mischievous eyes and a countenance of
the strangest kind. Her grins were fleeting, touched with a nefarious
curve. I was careful of her tricks, but entranced by her odd charisma.
It seemed that with every devilish word, every fluid movement, a
ribbon of smoke followed, dripping from her lips with velveteen ease.
I never doubted that, despite her seemingly fragile curves and fox-like
features, she could do away with me in an instant, if she so chose."

With a stride that could break any dancer's heart, and the smooth, melodic voice of an elven princess kissed with a faint accent of the French, Danae sways through life with an air of both witty realism and profound eccentricity. Her very semblance radiates an atmosphere of the fantastic. Unusual she may be, but harsh to the gaze of an onlooker, she is anything but. Danae's eyes, varnished a brilliant, flamboyant violet, clash wildly with the lush ebony of her upper pelt. This precise splash of onyx drips articulately into a soft, modest undertone of grey, which climbs up her chest and coats her belly in gentle, short curls. She is painted much like any other, with soft lines of umber brown and somber grey eating its way persuasively into the dominance of the black coal, much like how a sunflower seeps between cracks in a concrete sidewalk.

Her build, however, highly commemorates the sleekness of a grown mother fox, her strong legs and slender upper body fit for quick, graceful movement and swift activity. She is more petite than many of her kin, with sharp, defined facial features and a quite lucid, cunning grin, as if she knows more than she lets on. She carries an extremely robust presence, both in looks and personality. Despite being very striking at first glance, there is a certain gentle femininity about Danae that is both captivating and intimidating, and her charm is clear in both her attitude and mannerisms.

It is best not to take this creature for surface value. Her tricks and traps are many and formidable.

Height: 24'' at the shoulder
Weight: 65 lbs
Scars/Markings: None
Form: Her ample chest blossoms forth from her thin waist into a greyhound plunge, curving up to meet her finely sculptured neck in smooth perfection. Demure beauty, swan-borne into the wild where she might wander beneath the Artemis moon naked- crouching beneath willows and cattails and all the while: singing of her Assiah lost and found. Her body is that of a dancer as toned muscles ripple beneath her bare satin skin, adding a defined beauty to her outline whenever and wherever she moves. There is strength in those legs, fueled with lion-hearted bloodlines and softened with just a dash of grace.

Family/Social Circle

Dame: Adelaide; a weak woman of too soft flesh and unimaginable confusion.
Sire: A man who dares to carry the alias 'Lucifer'. No one knows his true name.
Brothers: None is known.
Sisters: Jeroldine; half sister
Mate: None
Interest: None
Pups: None

History

Place of Birth: Answer undeveloped
Past Injuries / Illnesses: Answer undeveloped
Any other History:
"It wasn't hard to imagine how this most devilish of damsels had landed herself
in the Kingdom of the Damned. Her lies were spectacular, astounding, and for each
tale she wove, a thousand more were waiting for the next unlucky fool to stumble
upon this elvish charlatan. She would be a fitting jester for the devil himself,
a witty mouse to entertain the restful reptilian cat. How I pitied her, for this,
for surely they'd find her. And she'd just lie through her sharp little teeth,
the poor fool."

Always the wicked liar, you will never hear the same story twice from Danae's sultry, smirking lips. Even on pain of death she'd give you a false name, a fabricated history, and a dagger between the eyes to boot. Her tales of her life are always highly extravagant and riddled with the most perilous of feats and magnificent of events. Her version of her deathday is always quite marvelous, laced with brilliance and wickedness. Danae's current alias is likely one of her own invention.

Other Pictures

Alpha Claiming Lands
Alpha Fighting
Alpha Greeting a new member
Alpha dealing with the pack

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Pack Open-Midnight Meadows   Pack Open-Midnight Meadows Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Well...maybe, I still want peolpe to apply, but figure out somethign more concrete with the plot thing and It'll be no problem to me.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

Number of posts : 62
Pawprints : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Pack Open-Midnight Meadows   Pack Open-Midnight Meadows Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:18 pm

It could serve some importance to the plot, so maybe you guys can keep it open? Maybe this pack is one of the packs that got ran out by the dogs, or it was just abandoned and they came in and took it over? xD Dunno. But it could work for something!
Back to top Go down
http://morbid-joke.deviantart.com
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

Number of posts : 88
Pawprints : 129
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Pack Open-Midnight Meadows   Pack Open-Midnight Meadows Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:16 pm

O.o that could be interesting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moxen
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

Number of posts : 62
Pawprints : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Pack Open-Midnight Meadows   Pack Open-Midnight Meadows Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Do you think the availability in this pack could serve as a part of the plot for the hunting dog plot? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://morbid-joke.deviantart.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Pack Open-Midnight Meadows   Pack Open-Midnight Meadows Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:06 pm

That came out funny...but im too lazy to fight with this right now. =/
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Pack Open-Midnight Meadows   Pack Open-Midnight Meadows Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:01 pm

If your interested please fill out ALL required information. I'll let you know when the deadline for this is. Please spread the word if anyone else you know would be interested.
-Silent-

Pack Information
Name: Midnight Meadow
(Prefer if it wasn't changed but if you really want to it's fine.)

Alliance: Pure
Pack Ruler: [Their name]

Ruler Information

-Picture-

General Information

Name:

Pronunciation: [If needed]

Name Meaning: [If you can find it]

Nickname:

Breed: [What type of wolf is it? Grey, Arctic, etc]

Current Age:

Personality: [At least four sentences]

Physical Features

Pelt Coloration:
Eye Coloration:

Height: [Be realistic]

Weight: [Be realistic]

Scars/Markings:

Form: [At least three describing traits]

Family/Social Circle

Dame:[mother]

Sire: [father]

Brothers:[Deceased or Alive]

Sisters:[Deceased or Alive]

Mate:[Deceased or Alive]
Interest: [Anyone in particular, past mates]

Pups:

History

Place of Birth:

Past Injuries / Illnesses:

Any other History: At least one paragraph, Nothing too long just a brief
outline.

Other Pictures

[Optional]

PostingAll posts must be at least two paragraphs long.This is a semi-literate Rp.
Pick Two

Alpha Claiming Lands

Alpha Fighting

Alpha Greeting a new member

Alpha dealing with the pack

Last edited by Silent on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Open-Midnight Meadows   Pack Open-Midnight Meadows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack Open-Midnight Meadows
Page 1 of 1