Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)

Go down 
+5
EDITOR
__silvers__
Silent
FoSsY
Bear
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)   Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Thank god. Bing is not really my type. Just not good enough for my bot-standard
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)   Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:13 pm

I hear the google bot is friendly xD
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)   Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Hahaha oh, I guess that leaves me with.....the bots....and maybe imaginary friends (but we haven't really been aquainted yet xD).
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)   Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Awww Bear we luffs you! And you're always welcome to come here to escape, it's the best place to do that!
As for this ratio of men appearing, I don't mind sharing, you just can't have: Silent, Shadowed, Silvers, Fossy, Kips, Akka, Moohn, Sense, Cowgurl, or Starr....see totally up for sharing~ >.>
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)   Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:39 pm

I've noticed...that we have an awful lot of men around here now xD...Warrior...you better put your guard on Wink
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867

PostSubject: Re: Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)   Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:57 pm

I completly get you. No, serious. But I also feel depressed, and start questioning myself, but I feel like this almost all the time... only when I am not venting my anger or frustration on some thing that's close by (wall,door,cellphone...) I feel like i am the most unwanted or mis-understood person in the world. I am not going in on this further, I just needed my little rant too. Yes, teenage years SUCK, I hope everything get's better later. Luckily I have still FnI to hang on too...

-Hendaron
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)   Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:51 pm

You're very welcome and Sensable! trust me, I know what you mean, the only character I can get into these days from my past are Nicolai and Mikalai, and it's tough sometimes, I miss playing them, but I needed to retire playing them (At least Miklalai, he was getting too old LOL) but anyways, Bear, I used to (still do) drive my mother crazy! lmao. Yeah, anyways, I need to bring in some more charries, I miss writing a lot. Fantasy Wolf Packs on MSN helped me through a lot of craziness, see, I used to ahem cut myself and was massively depressed and RP was my only escape, even though my mom had the sites all blocked because she thought it was something different. Once I showed her what it was, she came around to it. lol, but anyways, thats enough of me talking about my past, because its as easy as the fact that I am in a much better place now, and I owe my mom kicking me out and moving in with my dad.

*Hugs*

Mandy
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)   Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Yeah, I just never usually say I'm angry to anybody. Just that particular moment my computer was at hand. No, I'm not depressed or full of "teenage angst" (believe me, I'm one of the happiest people I know) And the whole "running" thing is just because I'm on varisty track and field and used to running at least five to six miles EVERY day. But, Thank You to everybody.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)   Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:47 pm

I kind of miss my teenage years Sad my old ass is already gonna be 20!!! I remember when I was your age Bear the whole world was my enemy I did all kinds of things lol I drove my mother crazy and still do Smile FNI helped me grow up. When I was really active before I vanished due to my younger brother never letting me on!!! jerk... anyway when I was active my Charies helped me threw the day. I would get so into character that I could actually feel everything that they did. It was a amazing thing. To this day I still can't get into character the way I use to. I think it's cuz all my charies are from my past and I have changed alot so it's hard to get that feel for them again. Only Gladiator is the one I can really get into now. O wow look at me I'm ranting now lmao but ya we are here for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)   Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:39 am

Yes rant away! we are all here for you!!!! Very Happy like everyone has been saying, teenage years suck .. but it does get better Smile

Mika
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)   Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:13 am

Well love! Welcome to the life right? Lemme see... You are MORE then welcome to come onto FNI and rant alllll you want. We all do it! I mean some of us write pages and pages on here. Just consider the site your own personal diary that responds with tons of different male and female types of advice or random thoughts. When I need to escape I come here... These wonderful people who I've never met are my best friends at the perfect time and well ya!

But yeah. Teenage years. Horomones, girls, boys, all that stuff is AMAZING... SYKE... It'll be over soon, and then... then it's even harder! I do that too though, with the random time of life contemplating... *shrugs* Probably do it alot actually. BUT... move on. live on.

And hey! thanks for liking our home!!!

-Kippy-
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)   Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Ouch, bro... But I know what you're going through, and how you feel. My dad unfortunately has pretty similar behavior, and I know it sucks to be at home. But, if you find your escape - mentally, physically, or emotionally - the world doesn't seem that bad. Just wait until summer, where you can run all you like :]

And Silent's right: teenage years with your parents do suck. A whole freaking lot. But guess what. It gets better.

(Hell, what is college for? xD)
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)   Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:06 am

Yay that you like FnI! =D Annnnd don't worry, as you get older it get better. Teenage years under parents kinda suck...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)   Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:48 am

*HUGS* Smile
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)   Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:30 am

Well I just got to thinking "Say, there hasn't been anything to talk about in a little while now..." And of course this thought I ponder during a very strange time. I've been in my house alone for a few hours now, in complete solitude becuase my mom forbids any friends over while she's gone at a dinner with friends from her work. What am I, 10? So I was bored. Utterly bored. So bored that I watched the movie Due Date, stared blankly into the depths of the History Channel for two hours, and texted my best friend/should be girlfriend for up until 20 minutes ago. This week just plain sucked for me. I'm an A+ student, and it feels like the mentality for that slipped a little. I usually feel confident and seem to know and expect everything that comes at me. Now I feel blind as a bat, with clouded thoughts eating away at my mind so badly that I freeze when trying to answer a question that I KNOW I know. Every now and then I just lose all touch with humanity and question my existance for a nanosecond. And these little things make me feel like crap, because I have no idea why they are happening and they make me feel stupid. Running is what always helps get rid of all this, and I only ran twice this week. It's probably the reason, but...So anyway, I sit in my room, and low and behold my mom and emotionally abusive step father (because he's too fucking stupid to be able to physically injure anything but himself,) 4 hours after they were supposed to come home. No "sorry for ruining you Saturday night" while my step brother (who is also a little annoying) parties. The one thing that was kind of nice--the buzz of silence--was completely shattered by my step dad. Oh yeah, and he stepped on my dog, who is getting over arthuritis, by acting like an idiot AND ripped off the pantry door handle within 30 seconds of each other. And these are normal by his standards. So now it's 1:15, and I've logged into FnI, which I admit, even though I haven't really been that involved, is pretty cool. I could go on and on for much longer, but I just wanted to make this condensed (and because I don't like making a rant in the first place). Things have been worse, but it all came to me because I saw there hasn't been discussion for a little bit, and I guess I just wanted to let some of it out. Just a tiny taste, even though it isn't anything really that serious.

Last edited by Bear on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)   Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needed a new...something (It's a rant. Sorry)
Page 1 of 1