Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Be my Valentine???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Be my Valentine??? Empty
PostSubject: Be my Valentine???   Be my Valentine??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:34 am

Why was he here? He knew nothing would come of this. He was to much of a quite asshole to even start a family but he knew his favorite kin needed the whelps. He knew that he was needed and didn't really mind it. He let his mahogany and white form sitting in the snow he was close to the Pearl where his brother was with Junior. As he sat there the brute began to wondered if he should do this. He didn't know for sure but he could at least try. He tilted his head back giving the land a bone chilling cry of his own. He sang for company to find a fea that would bare his whelps. Once he was finished he sat there in silence waiting for the sounds of another. He let his massive Midnight form tense tightly as the cold chill hit him. He snorted shaking his massive crown. He looked like a large bear with his winter coat now setting in. His turquoise orbs watching everything around him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Number of posts : 67
Pawprints : 132
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Be my Valentine??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Valentine???   Be my Valentine??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:03 pm

OOC: Dibs!! lol I will post Kira here asap need to finish her convo with a wolf in Jabbar first. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Be my Valentine??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Valentine???   Be my Valentine??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:42 am

(OOC: might be a lil bit until I get to post as my comp is going haywire and I have three tests this week...but this weekend I will post...I promise Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Be my Valentine??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Valentine???   Be my Valentine??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:57 am

Kira ran faster and faster trying to leave the memories of Evander and the messed up events behind in her mind. She ran through unfamiliar territories and was unsure of her path. She hated how those wolves had mocked her sense of strength and leadership. She was a proud and stubborn fae and did not take to disrespect lightly, so what if she was young, she had endured a lot in her almost 2 years and was ready to settle down and claim her rightful power as a high standing fae.

With a snort Kira ran on until her ears suddenly detected a bone chilling cry. That of a brute no less…

Kira’s heat raged to intense heights as she heard the call and her instincts and hormones took over her.

Suddenly slowing her pace the tall and delicate black fae raised her head and let out an answering call of tenderness and power mixed together, a very unique call indeed, one filled with need and desire, and one of curiosity and interest. But mostly, one filled with slyness and stubbornness…

Heading toward the direction that she believed the cry to come from Kira trotted on, before spying the brute.

Careful as to not startle him Kira took in his massive form before stepping into the clearing to announce herself. He was a massive brute, almost resembling a large bear with his winter coat, a coat that was a beautiful mahogany and white coloration. Kira immediately noticed his turquoise orbs and took interest.

The fae stepped lightly into the clearing holding her tail and head high so as to mark herself as a high standing fae to the brute. Her black coat glistened, making the large scar on her left hip that much more visible.

As Kira stood there unafraid, her mismatched eyes, one silver and one blue, stared down the brute, letting him know she was unafraid and interested. Her heat scent drifted through the clearing…
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Be my Valentine??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Valentine???   Be my Valentine??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:16 am

He shared a moment of silence with the fea as she approached him. His turquoise eyes meeting hers. He moved letting his massive form flow with grace. He held his tail high as a loud growl escaped him. He moved a little faster to her in a way to see if she would submit to him. He watched noticing that she didn't and a smirk came from his maw. "Interesting... Your line is not Midnight and yet you don't fear me?" Valentino let his charming lyrics flow like water. He could smell her scent and that sent his hormones raging, but he kept his cool. He watched her as he waited for her to fill his auds with her lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Be my Valentine??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Valentine???   Be my Valentine??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Kira stared at the brute as he let out a loud growl and moved toward her, increasing his speed a bit to test her, to see if she would submit…it didn’t work.

The fae stood her ground, never letting her mismatched eyes stray from the brute, giving him a smirk and a answering growl as he advanced toward her.

She noticed that the brute also had a smirk upon his maw and listened as he spoke words, meant to charm her, it would take more than smooth flowing words to make her submit…

Still staring at the brute, Kira began to speak, “Yes, it is true, I do not fear you, nor does a drop of Midnight blood runs through my veins…but I have learned that to show fear is only to waste time and I would waste no time with such a brute as yourself.” Kira said with laughter in her orbs and a smirk upon her maw.

The fae was known for her flirty and proud ways...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Be my Valentine??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Valentine???   Be my Valentine??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:28 pm

He flicked his tail as she spoke letting a growl escape him. It almost was a purr he moved to the side quickly aiming to nip her hard on her flank. He stood watching large form showing no weakness. "Perhaps a fea such as yourself is worth a brute like me but I am no whelp fea I am a general in the armies of hell. I rule with only one other brute above me" He snarled horridly now snapping his fangs at her wildly not caring where they hit. He pushed forward showing the aggression he would show to any who would defy his orders. She had to prove that she was worth the role she was to take as his mate.
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Be my Valentine??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Valentine???   Be my Valentine??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Kira saw how her words affected the brute and gave a snort
of approval, she was glad she had evoked some sort of reaction.

Then the brute moved to the side and would have nipped her
flank had Kira not sidestepped at the last minute, she was tochy when it came
to her flanks, the scar on her left flank was the only reason she needed. With
a growl Kira spun to face the brute again. So he wanted to play she thought
with a smirk…

Kira listened to the brutes words carefully before
answering, “Impressive rank dear brute, perhaps you need someone as sly and
beautiful as myself at your side.”

Before she could add more the brute was upon her with a
horrid snarl, his fangs snapping widely as if she were an enemy or defiant pup.
Kira had had enough of being treated like a pup and as the brute pushed forward
catching her shoulder and almost nicking her ear before she backed up, Kira
suddenly gave an evenly horrid and wicked growl directed at the attacking brute
and sidestepped, slamming heavily into the brute’s side with another loud growl
and all the weight she could muster.

Kira’s silver and blue eyes grew bright with excitement and
rage as her fangs snapped out at the brute.

With another warning growl Kira circled back around the
brute so she was to his left.

“Is that all you have brute?" she hissed, "I may be young but I am trained
well and am not won over easily.”
The black fae continued with a wicked growl, tensing for the brute's next move.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Be my Valentine??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Valentine???   Be my Valentine??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:24 pm

The brute did a complete circle within seconds positioning himself at her flank again. He nipped at her tail not knowing if it hit it's mark but within a few seconds he was at her side aiming to give her a little shove to the side. He snorted a bit moving quickly snapping at her chest and shoulder now with a softer more flirty nip. If she dodged the shove then his pelt would brush nicely in with hers on the opposite end. He was just giving her a small taste of what the others would throw at her if she chose to stay with him. He moved in front of her now. Standing so his nose touched hers. He gave her maw a quick lick before giving her a smirk "I like the way you move... It's without pause... You show little fear..." He let his turquoise orbs meet hers as he waited for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Be my Valentine??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Valentine???   Be my Valentine??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:18 am

Kira spun around trying to track the brute as he circled her but he was a bit too fast for her and ended up at her flank again, nipping her tail quickly. With a hiss the fae snapped out at the brute who then moved to her side and shoved her. But Kira would have none of that and made a move to avert the shove, causing their pelts to brush softly together.

With an annoyed growl Kira snapped out at the brute agin, trying to catch an ear this time…

Then suddenly the brute was in front of her. Kira allowed her nose to touch his and was a bit shocked by the affectionate lick he gave her maw.

With a sly smirk Kira stared into the brute’s turquoise orbs with her mismatched ones.

“To move without pause is to truly move…or at least that is how I was taught, I know not how they teach welps in these lands.” Kira said with a snort, “Your fast and quick movements are indeed something worth acknowledgment as well dear brute…I find myself…well let’s just say you catch my eye.”

With that Kira took a step forward and careful to not let her stance alter from her alpha pose, applied a firm lick to the brute’s lower maw before lowering her head so her muzzle was tucked under the brute’s maw in sign of affection and almost submission…though if he thought she was that easy he had another thing coming…Kira’s eyes sparkled with excitement and laugher, waiting for his next move and her chance to surprise him again….
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Be my Valentine??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Valentine???   Be my Valentine??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:42 pm

His orbs watched her. He accepted her lick then noticed her submission. He smirked a little letting his words spill like poison. "To move with pause is to die a quick death... These wolves here talk to much. They show no passion for the art of war. I was raised to move with power and agility. To be able to kill in a matter of seconds... "He looked at her lowering himself a little more. He was done sparring and showed to her not that he submitted but that she was his equal "Your movement is amazing and with some work it will be flawless. Never submit to any other then my king and queen." His words where different but they meant well. He was showing her he liked her and wanted a chance to courtship. His mahogany form now moved to her letting his head rub the side of her neck. His ear twitching from the touch of her fur against the ear she caught. Her bite left it bleeding with a small rip about the size of a dime. He enjoyed the pain and for a fea to even move quick enough to draw blood was amazing skill.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Be my Valentine??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Valentine???   Be my Valentine??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:29 pm

OOC: sorry shewolf I have to get him a mate... I have waited a long time but I'm going to have to move on :/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Be my Valentine??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be my Valentine???   Be my Valentine??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be my Valentine???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: