Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stranger to the lands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isis*

Number of posts : 74
Pawprints : 163
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Stranger to the lands Empty
PostSubject: Stranger to the lands   Stranger to the lands Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Isis sauntered through the grass, her white fur swaying to the wind and her blue eyes staring at the falling sunset. Her stomach ached, had she eaten in the past days and maybe then she would not have been so weak. Comfort is what she hungered, but all she could receive, was the stinging reality of fear that ate her inside. This was not her home, nor was it the place to rest safely; the grass was different than the rocks she used to climb, and the trees were taller than the birch trees that surrounded her old territory.

She may have survived the fire, and may have been blessed with her life and skill. But all she could wish for now, was to be home, instead of walking in stranger lands.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Number of posts : 126
Pawprints : 242
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Stranger to the lands   Stranger to the lands Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:18 am

I wil post jarl here tomorow morning.
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: Stranger to the lands   Stranger to the lands Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:16 am

Ok! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: Stranger to the lands   Stranger to the lands Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:51 am

Stranger to the lands BlendJarlc

Jarl had been wandering through this land for already very long time since when he had been split from Kovu and halvor.
How did I lose those two? It hadn't been easy being alone in these lands but you got used to it. You could almost say that it was getting boring after a long time. But right on the moment you could say that you had seen everything this land could throw at yo, something weird or special happens. Even if you hadn't got used to this lands. Jarl could justly discern a figure in the distance. He started to run at a low pace, stubborn to not lose it, and approached...
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: Stranger to the lands   Stranger to the lands Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Isis could hear something in the distance, she wondered how long it had been there, and what were its purposes. Whatever the reason, she knew someone or something was there, and that rattled her deep into her marrow. The hairs lifted on her back and haunches as she saw glimpses of quick shadows running past, she tried to convince herself that it was only the forest wildlife. She looked forward, and when her fear could not be any higher, there stood a wolf approaching her. Isis froze, and her feet seemed to stick to the ground so that she could not move, all she could do, was stare into the eyes of the creature and shiver in fear.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: Stranger to the lands   Stranger to the lands Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Jarl was geting closer and could see the black figure change in a wolf intresting he tought.
He started to run faster using all his musels in his body, Jarl is qute arodinamic so he had no
problems runig long distences and he traveled them fast, very fast he saw the wolf more clearly.
The stranger looked to him Jarl closed his eyes. a cold feeling walked ofer his back. The feeling of fear
pain his eyes were gifts of the things he had bein trough, Fear when the packleader atacked him, pain when
his claws sliced trough Jarls face, darknes ... This was the time when he was blinded thanks to his eye-wounds.
Whit his head filled whit memorys Jarl continued his sprint. He slowed down a bit and started to run slower and after
this he started to walk.He opened his eyes back to relocate where he was. He stoped to look around a bit, after this he walked
back forwards. When he almoste reached the wolf he started to walk even more slower and slower ... Until he almoste stood infront
of her he waited on her reaction. Closing his mind of al the gostes who were wandering around ...
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: Stranger to the lands   Stranger to the lands Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Isis could feel the blood in her veins jump when she stood before the wolf, he was bigger than her, and probabaly more powerful. Weak as she was, she had no stamina to fight him, her claws and fangs would only help her in defeat if she chose to challenge him. But her pride was too big, for what she had been through, she refused to show any kind of fear. She perked up her ears, and lifted her tail. She let out a low growl and fear in her eyes faded, the hair on her back spiked up and her brow lowered to a menacing stare. Of course, she knew deep within that she did not wish to start a fight, but also did not want the wolf to think she was vulnrable. So she lifted her black lips too reveal her white fangs and spurt out another fierce snarl"Who are you!" she snapped and lowered her ears, and prayed he would not wish to fight her.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: Stranger to the lands   Stranger to the lands Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Who is he? Jarl was kind of confused, actuwaly he was very confused. "Im no one anymore." Atleast so he thinks.
After he lost Halvor and Kovu, Jarl thinks thad it always happens to him it like evryone wants to avoid him.
"I just pased by" Jarl tried to hold al his emotions, so he woulden't scare her of or so he woulden't open his weaknes.
Jarl always was an outstander even in his former pack Jarl spoke with a clear and soft voice. "If you want me too leave just say so."
He taked some steps back, and waited on her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Isis*

PostSubject: Re: Stranger to the lands   Stranger to the lands Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:52 pm

"Leave?!"Isis was far from expecting the wolf to be submissive, and was baffled by his answer, even though it was what she hoped for, she never believed it would be true. She stepped back and swallowed thickly, she was now embarrassed for being so crude, but what else could she have done? She wanted to apologize, it was screaming in her head to tell him sorry, but for some reason, she hesitated. The hair on her back softened, and her growling teeth faded to a soft sincere smile,"No, I'm sorry, I will be on my way now" she tried to say kindly, she felt half ashamed and half grateful that the wolf, humbly wanted to surpass her.Isis was gratified, but when she looked into his eyes, she saw sadness and longing, she wanted to ask what the matter was, but did not want to insult him. She nodded at him and then began to saunter past him, and before she passed his side, she flashed him a tender smile, as if a kind gesture was the only thing she could give him. Isis could feel his despair, and loneliness, and probably would have asked him to accompany her, but she knew there might be a risk, she did not know these wolves and did not want to get on their bad side, but she knew there would be no better way to find out. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger to the lands   Stranger to the lands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger to the lands
Page 1 of 1