Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonest Loner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jaredrion

jaredrion

Number of posts : 126
Pawprints : 242
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Lonest Loner BlendJarlc

Many days passed when Jarl met a other wolf. The lone lands are realy silend.
Jarl was geting cruched by his nightmeres from the past and the pain of hunger and
the traveling he did not know of he would survive this. He was getting weaker and weaker by the day.
He diden't care about it anymore his lifer was in ruins and his mind was broken.
He had nowere to go he cuold see mountians far to south-east he fell down some times,
but he always stood up feeling pain in all his musels. He fell down in the middel of a vally,
He coulden't get, up he wanted to call for help... But he just coulden't thanks to the pain.
He screamt-howled... (howerver you call it) and lied down whitout moving. He hopped someone

would pase by or this could be his dead.

( O.oc open inventation, someone be a good person dont let this wolf die. Thanx already )
(ps sory for the tipingfoulds im a bit tiered)

Last edited by jaredrion on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Number of posts : 160
Pawprints : 293
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:43 am

Lonest Loner Saxon10

Saxon stalked the borders of the desert land, searching for food. Although hunting was some-what of a talent of his, he had not managed to capture a meal for a while, and had since not eaten. His stomach growled unpleasantly as he bent low, placing one paw in front of the other. his blue orbs scanned the area for a sign of movement and his ears were held tall, listening to the breeze. He was not far from a den he had once built, but knew that is was empty; void of food.

His ears twitched as a sound reached them. A yelping, strangled howl issued across the hazy land. Whatever it was wasn't far from here, and Saxon knew the animal was hurt. His stomach groaned again, and he knew, disappointed though he was, that it wasn't food. Speeding up, he followed the scent of wolf in the direction he heard the sound, and eventually saw a dark shape in the distance. His thoughts flashed to a vision, his memories paining him. He knew of another to lay wounded at his feet. He stook off the memory and approached a bru, seemingly unresponsive. Not wanting to hurt the stranger further, he let out a short bark as he got nearer to warn of his presence, his ears lowering.

(Ooc: I'm trying out a new character and I hope he works well for you)
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Lonest Loner BlendJarlc

Jarl looked up when he saw a wolf, he tried to stand up but he coulden't.
He feld the pain in evry mussel in his body he was happy but also not.
He feld ashame of his state he was in now. "uhh... kuch... Who are ... you... kuch..."
He knew that wat he was saying was very stuped but he just wanted to know.
He hoped it was not his former packleader. "You kuch... aren't... Con..." Than he faced out.
His head was filled whit dreams and toughts. He was scared for the firs time
and didn't complete his question.

(Ooc: sory I was not online for sometime, I lost my muse, found it in my brothers room XD)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Lonest Loner Saxon10

Saxon approached the bru to find him muttering, apparently delirious. "Saxon." he spoke as the wolf's eyes glazed and seemed unresponsive. The wolf didn't seem too injured, but was definitely weak from what appeared to be exhaustion and hunger. Not wanting to hurt the wolf, Saxon bent his head down to clip his muzzle beneath the stranger's chest, attempting to lift him up. "I have a shelter not far from here." He said, hoping the wolf could not only hear but understand him. "I can help you. I can get food." At least he hoped he could get food. As he had for the past several years, he continued his long search for his sister, but that didn't mean helping another couldn't fill up the time. He raised his nares to the sky. There was no other canid scent nearby.

(Ooc: No problemo =D)
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Lonest Loner BlendJarlc

Jarl stood up whit help of Saxon and spoke with a dried voce. "Thank you."
he followed were ever he would go." Im jarl, have you seen some other wolfs?
one caled halvor... kuch..."
Jarl fell back on the ground but resisted the pain and stood up
Jarl walked with suport of Saxon.

(Ooc: sory for this short post my mom is geting pist of me on the compiuter but il be back in some minuts when im at home ps sory if there is powerplay this is my first time in this situation.)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Lonest Loner Saxon10

"Alas, I have not. I haven't seen anyone for quite some time." Saxon walked closely beside Jarl incase he fell again. Soon they would be able to rest at the den by a small oasis. The more Saxon knew about his surroundings and those who resided here, the better to find what he was looking for. "Almost there."

(Ooc: No worries! ^.^)
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Lonest Loner BlendJarlc

Jarl was stil exhausted but he had a safe feeling, this gave him a boost so he cuold reach the den or watever place they were heading to. "Were are we going to?" Jarl was stil confused why Saxon saved him,it seemt this was the first nice person Jarl ever met in these lands. Jarl followed and saw the reflection of water and he knew they were close. It was likely there was a den next to a oasis.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Lonest Loner Saxon10

Although he had a dark past with even darker memories, Saxon liked to think of himself as good. He would use any opportunity he could to find the last member of his family, but he had to do this carefully. "My place. I have a den not far from here." he said, and he could just see the tree-line in the distance. This was their destination. So much he wanted to ask Jarl about those he knew, but he knew Jarl should keep his strength for the short walk that was almost over. They could converse later.

Once they arrived at the oasis beside the trees, Saxon trotted a little ahead to take a drink, letting Jarl know that he could rest here. Saxon felt the cool water on his lips and his tongue lapped up the ripples. Once his thirst was quenched, he walked over to a fallen log covered in leaves and brush. Heaving it aside, it revealed a small hole on the mossy ground, the frost around it beginning to melt as spring arrived. "It's not much. I hope it's okay. You wouldn't mind me leaving you here for a short while while I grabbed us something to eat? Do make yourself at home."
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Lonest Loner BlendJarlc

Jarl had no problems that Saxon left to get some food and about the den this was beter than their dens. Jarl and and his brother had no dens at all
all what they had were some scrubs to lie on."Uhh okeay I will just get a drink and wait here." Jarl walked to the pool and drinked, it feld good to drink after so a long time. jarl walked to the den and sad down lookg around, it was prity nice view from here and he had some shadow to sit in.
He feld refreched and beter than before he tought in hiself: Saxon is a nice wolf an other wolf would let him to die or eat him you never know.
Jarls was not realy a tasty snack a litele skiny but bears dont think about it. For them he is just some meat and bones in a sack of fuzz...
Nomater he just waited in the den thinking about his cruel past.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Lonest Loner Saxon10

"I won't be long" Saxon said, making sure everything was okay for Jarl, then he left, darting through the trees. He hadn't managed to hunt down anything for a while, but hopefully luck was on his side for this situation. Both wolves needed to eat something. They also needed rest, and if Jarl was to feel better in order to converse with Saxon, it was to be a while if Saxon was to seek help from his new guest. Of all the regions in this land and all the canids that lived here, it would be a miracle to find a soul that had come across his sister, let alone the femme herself. As he ran, he begged that she was still alive. He had promised his dame, his mother that he would be her protector, but he had let her run.

He slowed down to a slow walk, his ears pricked up and listening to the nature around him, his nares sniffing for the scent of meat. A rustle nearby forced his quarters to lower, his chest laying against the cold forest floor. A bore appeared from behind a collection of close-set trees. It's snout was scraping up dirt, flipping leaves and its breath blowing moss. Its tusks looked intimidating. Saxon gulped, but his growling stomach forced his orbs to contract with determination. Jarl needed to eat. Saxon needed to eat. No answers could be spoken if questions could not be asked. This was for his sister.

He charged. The bore's eyes widened and with loud snort, almost like a roar, it turned on the spot and carried its weight through the trees, running for its life. Saxon grinned. The chase would be easy, but the capture tricky solo. He followed the boar, darting between the trees, his sides barely scraping the bark, his tail slashing right and left, his ears pinned down and his eyes focused. Just as the boar headed out of the trees, Saxon pounced, catching the animal on it's back with his front paws, one back paw on the tust, and his powerful jaws sunk into the nape of its neck. A roar issued from the large prey as it darted in pain, but this wasn't enough to kill it, and Saxon wasn't heavy enough to bring the beast to the ground. Rearing again, the boar charged, and Saxon took this opportunity to do something very risky. Like a rider on a stampeding horse, Saxon spun around the boar's neck to hang upside down. If his next move failed, he would fall and be trampled, surely to his death. In a second, his jaws fastened around the beast's throat, his teeth sinking into the jugular, and he hung there, his claws gripping the boars pelt and his teeth clinging to its throat, blood staining himself and the ground.

Then the animal fell. It keeled over sideways and was dead before it hit the ground. This was Saxon's victory. Taking the brute by its tusk, he dragged it back to the oasis and the den, back to Jarl for their meal. It was heavy and strong, but it wasn't impossible to drag through the breeze to their place of sanctuary. A job well done.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Lonest Loner BlendJarlc

Jarl had bien waiting and fell asleep. He dreamed about his former pack... Halvor... His mother... His friends... His packleader!!!
He awoke bye the smeel if taisty food he ran to it and saw Saxon draging a boar.. A BOAR! he ran to saxon. " How did you do this? Its asome to kill a boar allone..." he looked at the size of the boar. It was a big one. "Do you need some help?" he walked aroun saxon and the boar like a small pupy... Infakt he sould be a pup he was banished from his former pack just because he was diferend... but when he left he was totaly diferend.
He still wants his revenge... And on a day I will get it he tought... He knew he would.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Lonest Loner Saxon10

"Yes.... please..." Saxon struggled with the carcass as Jarl came to help him. He dropped the beast to the ground and sat beside it, panting. Once he had caught his breath, he looked up. "Hunting has always been a speciality of mine, even if it's the only thing I'm good for." He said, and it was true. he would never make a good pack leader, and was in no form of physical combat. However, ever since he was a pup, chasing butterflies, he had been an avid hunter. He used to love taking down hares with his sister, ambushing them round the trees. She was a sprinter, and a good one at that. They made a great team. Standing up once more, Saxon fastened his jaws around the boar's tusk, ready to continue pulling it another few yards to the den.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Lonest Loner BlendJarlc

Jarl helped Saxon whit draging the boar to the den. when they reatshed it he stopped." Be happy you are good at atleast one thing im just nothing. When i came to this world i was a failure im stil a failure and I always wil be a failure its almoste my name pff... Jarl means leader... Wow my mother gave me right the good name diden't she? No but Congen the packleader... his name ment king no he found it funny to make my eyes wat they are now!" Jarl was talking so fustrated about his past evry second his anger was growing " Congen dident like us because we were diferend we were not withe like him... No but his brother... so long I know he had no problems with his brother..." Jarl walked to the den and sad down with a sad feeling but also relieved.

( So now you guys know Jarls past... { me and hendaron tought about this story} ssory if it coms a bit bad over for Congen its only for some drama hehehe...)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Lonest Loner Saxon10

(Ooc: It's perfect! It's a connection between Saxon and his sister. Depending on what you know about Congen and Bhaal, the connection between them and Saxon's sister will be clear you you in a couple of posts Wink)

"We'll see about that."Saxon responded to Jarls talk on being a failure. Jarl might be a good lead of information for Saxon if he was to reunite with the only remaining member of his family. Whoever Congen and his brother were, if Saxon could possibly talk to them about his sister, he might be able to find her. But he knew not of where to find them, nor if they had ever crossed her path. "So this... Congen. Where does the pack that he leads lie? And what about his brother?" He didn't want to reawaken painful memories for Jarl, but every little piece of information helps. He bent down by the oasis to drink, then walked over to the boar and sunk his teeth into its flesh, tasting raw meat on his pallet.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Lonest Loner BlendJarlc

"Why do you want to know? ...Wait you dont want me to bring you there do you?" Jarl was totaly confused, but he replied himself." Uhh...
So why do you want to know there location? I do know there location but?"
Jarl stopped he knew where the were he did followed tracks, some wolves told him a long time ago where they did go "Uhh let me think... Ahh yes Mureta." he walked to the boar. "Im sure they are somewhere there,but who knows? Maybe they are on an other place." He tears a piece of the flesh and devoured it. After this se seteled himself on the ground
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Lonest Loner Saxon10

Saxon flushed slightly when he realized his question did seem rather intrusive. "Oh, no I was just curious." Then he realized that this was a lie. He wanted to help Jarl, but he also wanted to be able to speak with any others who would know the wolves to walks these parts, and an alpha would most certainly know a fair amount of canids. Perhaps if he could make his way to Muerta... "You never happened to come across any small femmes have you?" Saxon asked conversationally, taking another bite of out the boar.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Lonest Loner BlendJarlc

Jarl replied Saxon "Nope sorry..." he looked at Saxon "But a wolf told me that two wolfs a big, one very big and a small wolf traveled to mureta so if you look for her we might check out that place." Jarl was a bit sad, but he was happy as well, he had no problem whit bringing saxon to Mureta prehaps Halvor could be there as too. "If you want to go to mureta il be happy to bring you there... But I wont follow you in the terain the wont aksept me neiter... I think im to pure for them..." jarl turened to the den laid his head on his paws and closed his eyes. "If you want we travel there tomorow..." Jarl waited on Saxons replie so he could sleep... Jarl realy needs it

(Can I gues whos saxons sister is ... pleas *shows pupyeyes*)
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Lonest Loner Saxon10

Saxon raised his head. An opportunity. But Jarl had a sad look in his eyes. "You need rest, and take as much of this beast as you need." He said, gesturing towards the boar. It was true, Saxon did want to travel to Muerta, but perhaps it was too soon. He didn't want Jarl to think he was using him, and if Jarl didn't want to go, he couldn't survive out here alone before he got a decent amount of rest and nourishment. However, Saxon was more than thankful to Jarl for being so kind and understanding. The mention of his purity compared to those in Muerta, however, make Saxon worry. "These wolves in the mountains... they're dark, aren't they?" She couldn't be in such a dark place, surely. She didn't belong there... unless she had changed. Unless his stupid mistake of letting her run had caused her to discover her dark side. Stupid big brother.

(Ooc: haha go ahead =P)
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Lonest Loner BlendJarlc

Jarl opened an eye to oversee his reaction. he shigt... "they are, I don't know why but i get a dark feeling if I get cloce to Mureta. maybe its because i dont know wat kind of hart I got or because it corupts me. anyways lets get some rest shall we?" Jarl closed his eyes and tought about evything they would face the next coupel of days. He feld not comfortable about this... He rolled over to an other direction he opened his eyes and saw mureta from here... It wasen't a plasent vieuw.

(Ooc: YAY... llet me think uhh... she is traveling whit Bhaal? Smile )
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Lonest Loner Saxon10

Saxon considered Jarl's words as the colours drifted in the sky. He hoped she wasn't involved with a darker pack, and even if she was only visiting their territory, his instinctual protection for her kicked in. He had to find her soon before anything happened to her... if she was still alive. He settled himself down, resting his head on his paws. He didn't know what tomorrow would bring, but he'd have to do something, hopefully with Jarl's help, now he was fed and rested. He was still curious as to how Jarl ended up in the position Saxon had found him in, but that was a question for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:00 pm

(O.oc ; I say we let our wolves sleep and the next post is tomorow )
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:06 am

(Ooc: Oki doki! And yes, she is with Bhaal.)
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Lonest Loner Blendjarl_complete

It was nearly dawn when Jarl awake. He draged himself up and walked to the pool to refresh himself.
He was in a beter condition than yesterday and ready to move on. He took a glanse with his red orbs of an hare,
it was so peacefull to see... A bit too peacefull, Jarl started to run at the hare who puted it on a run.
Jarl was very fast and just for the fun he ran at the same speed as the hare after 5min of chasing the hare
Jarl stopped the hare crached intrough a tree? This was weird, Jarl took the dead hare to Saxon.
But the next hare wont escape... cough I mean crach so easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lonest Loner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonest Loner   Lonest Loner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonest Loner
Page 1 of 1