Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bear

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?   Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Yeah! I see that perfectly fine! Did you do anything differently, or is it just because it's a new picture file?
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Number of posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?   Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:31 pm

there we go! edit: darn that's big!

Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Dairriredone
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Pawprints : 573

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?   Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Yup, everything is normal except for these few pictures. Try posting something, any picture file that isn't already on the site.

Edit: Or you can try and pm the picture like you said. I don't think it'll work, though
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Pawprints : 867

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?   Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:19 pm

Argh! *chuckless in madness*
This is getting irritating -_-
had anybody else isues with this before?

Edit: can you see older pictures of me? (Bhaal,Congen,Halvor,etc...)
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?   Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:16 pm

I see everyone else's pictures just fine, only the things you posted just today are not showing up :/. I'll see if copying the url from the pic's Properties works for me:

https://2img.net/h/oi53.tinypic.com/11wekx5.jpg

I guess not. It doesn't show up in the link or anything. I wonder what could be doing this...I'm afraid to delete my browser history, but I don't think that's the problem anyway.

Last edited by Bear on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?   Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:13 pm

And you can see things of others? otherwise ill try to pm it to you?
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?   Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Unfortunately, no. I'm trying things, but it won't even show up on my phone when I go on the sight O_O.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?   Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Mmmmmmhhhhh.... Reminds me of an old problem...On an other board however.
Ill see and upload it on my other image-hosting site/profile/thingy

hang on for a sec/minute

Better?
Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 11wekx5
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?   Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:06 pm

I think it might be your computer, because I can see it just fine... Check your settings, clear your cache, restart your browser or computer, etc. If anything, it should be a quick fix.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?   Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:00 pm

I appreciate everyone's willingness to help and everything. But there is a problem: I can't see it -_-. What I mean is that the image hendaron posted comes up as a red X, as if it's not authorized or something. And it's not just with this picture, but other things hendaron put up today, like Mort's picture. Am I the only one with this problem?
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?   Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:00 pm

I'd help too, but I'd need the original! lol Smile Err anyways, looks awesome!!! Very Happy and I dont like installing fonts, sometimes mine wont save >.<

Mandy
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?   Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Thanks Silvers, and next to dafont, I also found a handy tool inside my graphic program that searches my pc on fonts! It's called FontNav.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?   Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:05 pm

It's not against the rules at all, Henda. While you were doing that, I planned on fixing it up too, but you beat me to the punch! And it looks pretty good Very Happy

If you have a limited number of fonts, you can download some more here: http://www.dafont.com/ ; all you need to do is install them in your fonts folder. You can also find many more downloadable fonts online.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?   Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:26 am

If it's against Forum rules that I do this (with those designers etc) then contact me please!
Anyways, as I had a lot of free time, and this is an excellent freshup for my paintshop skillz, I thought I might take a try at it
RESULT:
Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 VAultBearHRN
The only thing I couldn't get 100% right was the text... My program only has a limited "knowledge" of font types -_-
-Hendaron
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?   Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:37 am

Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Vault_10

I tried to make this wolf's eyes bright orange, and it seemed so before I hosted it here. Now, it's a lot more dull and not what I was hoping for. Could someone give him bright orange eyes, please? Also, the text got pretty pixelated. If possible, could someone re-make the text to something similar. As long as it looks remotely like the text I made as far as shape and color goes, it's up to you what to place there. I'm just concerned more that it looks a little cleaner. Thanks to anyone who decides to do this for me, it would be very helpful Smile .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?   Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was hoping to make something better. Help, anyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2