Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Fallen Princess....Amatsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Empty
PostSubject: A Fallen Princess....Amatsu   A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Once my life was full, until you were taken from me...Now I am nothing but a failure to your memory...I am your fallen princess...

A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Amatsu-1

Her ebony form blended in with the darkness that covered the wastelands she was in. Her pillars carried her through the sand and dirt with no problem. She was searching for something to end the feeling that was in her stomach. Her parents were dead, the betas had wanted her to take over. It was her birthright, but she had hoped that her parents would have been able to have more whelps, but now that was not a possibility. The terra that was supposed to be under her paw was her own, it had been in her family for as long as wolves had been around. There had never been another family that ruled it, but now there was going to have to be. Unless she would change her mind.

Amatsu finally came to a stop, her charcoal auds flickering and her tassel holding her rank, alpha pup. She dropped it, she no longer had the right to hold it there. Her muscles still felt like they were in motion, she sank back onto her hindquarters and her breathe came out in uneven gasps. She hadn't realized how long she had been running. The dried tears still on her maw, she did not want to cry anymore about her parents, she knew they would want her to remain strong. She looked up to the stars "..I hope you are watching over me.." she said still gasping a little for air.

A small tear slid out from her honied optics. She continued to watch the sky above, not calling out to anyone. She did not care if anyone would find her, the only ones she wanted to find her were her parents, but they were long gone. Finally she caught her breathe and continued to watch up above.. She was the fallen princess, she knew it was a big name to live up to, but she was up for the challenge. If she could survive her world crashing down around her, she could take on anything.

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: A Fallen Princess....Amatsu   A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:00 pm

(Psst, Just wondering is she a pup or an adult?)
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: A Fallen Princess....Amatsu   A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:48 pm

[OOc: Adult, I forgot to post her stats here ack... lol]
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Number of posts : 126
Pawprints : 242
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: A Fallen Princess....Amatsu   A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:09 pm

is here stil a place open for a lost wolf...?
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A Fallen Princess....Amatsu   A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:43 pm

She was being watched, watched since she had stepped foot within a hundred yards of this place. Sure to most it would seem that there was no place you could stand or sit without being seen. But these lands, they were apart of his blood now and when he wished to be hidden it would so happen. While the spring had encroached on these lands the effect of the suns rays made it even easier to blend in with the landscape. His ears twitched as his eyes tracked her form, weary. She looked like most of the lone wolves that washed up on these lands. Tired and hungry. Intrigue had lit up in him when he saw her and that happened on occasion. There weren't many things to do here save observing and every so often he would find interest in his study subject.

Cocking his head he stalked forward eyes keenly on the prize. He lengthened his stride in order to catch up with her. He was not making an effort to be silent but neither was he making much noise. A predator true to his core but this time he was not stalking prey, or was he? A smile graced his face and it made him look devilish in a charming way. He was a handsome enough wolf, broad shoulders, thick frame but not overtly bulky. Within twenty yards he let out a harsh yip to catch her attention because he came from behind. The goal was not to scare her off. What the goal was he was unsure but it never hurt to have a little casual conversation.

Approaching, his flaxen gaze twinkled in amusement, tongue lolling out of his mouth. Snapping his jaw in a goofy manner his features composed themselves into a friendly face. "Hail stranger, might I stop you for a chat?" His tone was confident but not overly arrogant. He was sure of himself and many said that would be his downfall. Well it had yet to happen so he lived another day to bother a roaming soul
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: A Fallen Princess....Amatsu   A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Amatsu was still staring off into the starry nighttime sky as she heard another approaching her. Whoever it was, was very stealthy as she only managed to pick up on the sounds every now and then. She brought her gaze down from the heavens and was quite surprised by another standing before her. She had thought she had a few more minutes before they had come near where she was. Her charcoal auds took in his words, he wanted to chat with her? She pushed everything she had been thinking of to the back of her mind. Now was not the time to be distracted. She parted her maw to speak, her lyrics still soft as they had been before "Sure, I am Amatsu...What might your name be?" She smiled after she finished her statement. She wanted this stranger to feel welcome, even though sometimes she did not feel welcome at all.

She sighed once more, her honied optics never leaving the bruja that stood before her. She pulled her tassel a little more closer to her bodice, she was still a little shy around strangers. It was something she had been working on before her parents had died. She was growing tired of just thinking about her parents. They were gone and never coming back, but now it was her time to live up to what they had wanted her to be. She reigned in her thoughts again, fully focusing on the brute....Waiting for him to speak..

[ooc: can I just say that this is HORRID? ughhhh.. I need more sleep >.< and boyfriend distracting me (even though he is 1200 miles away) is not good to mix with writing ackkkk LOL]
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A Fallen Princess....Amatsu   A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Looking at her he was surprised at how well he was received. Most fems you needed to talk down from their alerted stage. They didn't like it when they were approached by foreign males. Dipping his dial to her he smiled. "My calling is Tercial, wanderer of deserts, speaker of the stars and I have a weakness for pretty young fea's." With that he winked and he relaxed into his own sitting position. "Why are you out here all alone?"

LAPTOPS DYING SHORT POST SORRY!
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: A Fallen Princess....Amatsu   A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Amatsu sized him up with her mahogany gaze, her ebony auds took in his lyrics with ease. She listened completely and when he finished she cuffed out a laugh, one sweet and still filled with a slight innocence. It had been far too long since she had interacted with anyone. In a way she wondered if she even could hold a conversation... She reigned her thoughts in and parted her kissers to speak, lyrics sweet as honey "I am out here all alone, because I choose to be alone..." as her statement came to an end they held a slight defensive tone, why did it matter if she was out here alone anyway? She could take care of herself...She had been for a very long time and something told her that this was not going to change anytime soon. She parted her maw to speak again, lyrics a little more calm now "..And why might you be alone?" She watched him carefully as she shifted her weight from one midnight pillar to the other, she was just as curious about him as he was about her...

[ooc: With that, I is going to sleep, finals the next few days so need to rest]
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A Fallen Princess....Amatsu   A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:10 am

A lazy smile appeared on his features at her response. So she had some fight did she? Good, no one liked a timid fae who couldn't speak when spoken to. And he guessed that she might prove more entertaining than he originally thought. So she wanted to be alone? He wasn't sure if that was supposed to be some sort of hint but he wouldn't be pushed away so easily. "Aw but you see I am no longer alone." Smiling he winked at her. "But fear not cherie you're safe with me. Are you by chance thirsty?" They were in a desert afterall.

Ooc- Short posts, doing it on break at work...
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: A Fallen Princess....Amatsu   A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:22 pm

She couldn't hold back her laugh as he winked at her. Amatsu parted her maw to speak as her auds had taken in also that he had asked her if she was thirsty. "I suppose I am, how well do you know this terra?" She said in a slightly playful tone. She was simply playing along with the hessian, he wanted to be funny and goofy so maybe she should do the same? She hadn't acted that way since the last time she had taken a mate. He was gone now though, he had just left her. Thankfully no whelps between them though, even though that was what she wanted. She watched him through curious mahogany optics and waited for him to speak or show her the way..

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A Fallen Princess....Amatsu   A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Tercial was pleased when she responded positively to his speech. How he hated when they were too prude. "Of course you are thirsty, this desert will dry out even the most cactus of us wolves." Standing up he gave his pelt a shake to loose the sand. A habit made of a thousand times of practice. Flexing his claws he smirked at her. "I know every water filled crevice from here to Hamara. I've lived here for quite some time." He began stepping towards some invisible landmark. "Now come, I wouldn't want to have to carry you if you faint from heat exhaustion." Pausing in his step he glanced back at her. "Or maybe perhaps I would." Loosing a chuckle he continued on not bothering to check her reaction. Surely if she was going to run she would have by now.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: A Fallen Princess....Amatsu   A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:15 am

Amatsu rose off her midnight haunches and followed after him. Her ebony lithe form slinking quietly along side of him, she did not speak though. She had nothing really to say, her thirst truly had started to kick in. It was nothing she could not handle though, the terra her parents had reigned in was a little similar to this. She knew it was odd for wolves to live in a desert, but it was what they had wanted. There was a small oasis, that was where she had been born and it was where her parents had died. She continued to pad along, her gaze looking forward, but it was very clear to anyone else that she was not here in her mind...

[ooc: Very short, I'm sorry]

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A Fallen Princess....Amatsu   A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Trekking their way over the various sand dunes that all looked the same he barely noticed the silence that had lapsed around them. He was just forgetting his worries enjoying his time with an attractive fem. Finally he was coming back around to himself and glanced at her realizing that she too was lost in though though she look far more troubled. Making a sharp whistle through his teeth he flicked his tassle to hit her flank and smirked. "Right over this crest..." And as they mounted it it appeared as if nothing was there but with a mischievous smile he ran slid down the hill, skidded to a stop and appeared to have dove into the hill itself. Upon further inspection there was a cleverly hid hole in the side of the dune. where sand gave way to cool rock and the moisture was instantly palpable. He paused waiting for her to enter..
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: A Fallen Princess....Amatsu   A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:37 pm

A smile graced her features as he hit her flank with his banner. Everything she had been thinking about was long gone and now there was only one thing that was on her mind. She watched as he slid down and disappeared in a sense. She giggled and followed after him with ease. She entered where he had gone and smiled. It was so nice and cool in here. It was perfect. She looked to him "Wow, how did you find this place?" Her mahogany pools leaving his form as she spoke to look around and really take it all in. This was definitely something unlike she had ever seen before. She sank back onto her flank and waited for him to speak, her full attention now his.
[ooc: Sorry for the wait]
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: A Fallen Princess....Amatsu   A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:31 am

He didn't bother to sit on the cool granite because they had yet to really enter the depths. Her occupation within her own mind seemed to disappear once they entered the cave and now her attention was fully his. Plastering on his charming smile he shrugged. "I am a wolf of the desert, my clan has walked every inch of these land and we have found all her secrets." Motioning her to follow with his head he went on. "Come we have not ventured far enough yet. You will hear it in a moment." And indeed as he led her further into the cave it got darker but it was still a dim twilight around them due to some unknown light source. Then there was a soft noise that was growing louder and the air got cooler and damper yet. Finally after crouching to slide past a low ceiling they emerged in a small tavern where an underground oasis awaited them. Flooding calmly in from a far off tunnel and disappearing into a darker crevice. Here he walked to the edge and took a long refreshing drink. He loved these hidden wells, no other water in the world tasted like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fallen Princess....Amatsu   A Fallen Princess....Amatsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fallen Princess....Amatsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: