Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wretches & Kings [MB]

Go down 
+9
White wolf
akkanatrum
Bear
Silent
Hendaron
FoSsY
Starrlight
EDITOR
__silvers__
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:06 am

Kane surveyed the group and caught the devastated look on the wolfess's face but he was a harder wolf than that. Then one of the dogs stepped forth in defense of his companions. And the tawny dog tilted his head examining this dog closer. He was obviously friends with these lupins for that he did not condemn him but the law of his alpha banned the gathering of wolves on this terra and what was if not a loyal packmate? He listened to Stark's piece without interruption but when he was finished speaking he raised his brow at the long winded speech. It was clear that this dog was not unfamiliar with the streets of the city but one's past did not matter in business such as this. "It is not your place to place your type of morals and lifestyle upon we who have captured this place. It is the word of my alpha and I his executioner. I do not attack you without words spoken for that is the way of a coward but I have delivered the proper warning and would now ask once more for you to promptly leave. I mean no harm travelers only to guard this place." The male wolf was already speaking with them to depart and Kane kept a respectful distance away allowing them to bring the shocked fem away from the terra.
--
The two dogs that had come to her side were noted but her numbess left the would be gratitude in the past. She could not feel grateful at a time like this. Where everything had been torn away and now a pack of wolf hating dogs had taken up residence. How would she find another pack? A place to live? Would she have to fend for herself again? Eyes flashed to the brief time that she did. The nights of hunger..of sleeping alone...

Julien's word swung her head to look directly at him, there was something broken and panicking inside of her. She heard what he had to say and the idea Akira's wrath was far away in her mind. After all she had no reason to go back to Muerta. Though she supposed she would walk with this group until she decided to split off to find...something for herself.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Anubis frowned at the comment from the Russian hound. He was used to all the nicknames and "small-dog-humor". It never got any softer, though. If I was just a few feet taller, I'd kick all you're furry bums up and down this desolet place, he thought to himself. Meanwhile, the large dog that referred to herself as the Beta informed him of what exactly he had stumbled upon: a dog pack. "I was referring to all your different l'il 'ethnic backgrounds' when I said 'diversity club'. Nonetheless, I'd be happy to be apart. Anywhere where there's work and civilization away from the city will suit me."

The dog that had referred to herself as Blue quickly announced the business of being here. As she asked for the others to follow, bodies began to move past the small terrier closer towards the massive dam. They seemingly had little regard for his little structure. Looking around, Anubis wordlessly followed the others. Hopefully, at least one dog would acknowledge him without first mentioning his height, jokingly or not.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Nikita would look at Blue and give a nod. Then silently on long slender legs she would follow. Her eyes would look at the jam and would lift her nose scenting it. For now it seemed sturdy and steady. Her tail flicked, once…twice and she would nod.

An alpha….she would think and settle down. Always in dog society there had been pecking orders. The Alpha…the omega…but titles weren’t dolled out like they were in wolf society. Leader was a common term…but Alpha…like the wolves that she had hunted back in Russia. She would lick her nose. “Howz doez thiz work then…thiz pack?” she would ask then lifting her gaze to Blue. Dogs usually fought for ranks…or instinctively fell into place they belonged submitting. Nikita wasn’t a submissive fem though she was quiet and studied and didn’t rush in blinded by greed for dominance. She looked at the other’s gathered and would wait for Blue’s reply.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 3770092652_f6f0317d7e

Dyrim didn't audibly respond to the sight before them, but it was written all over her face... She was devastated. Julien stayed quiet, studying the broken landscape; he never did understand how some could become so attached to the place they lived. He was always moving, never pledging allegiance, and so the only place he could really ever call "home" was in his head. When Julien had first come to Hamara, he hadn't seen the point in staying long anyways, for he didn't even know who was the leader - to him, it had seemed that the lands were as disorganized as he. And now, they were claimed by someone else who knew how to lay down the law, like Akira and her mountains. He didn't see the problem with that.

Turning around, he found himself facing a large, golden dog, one with long legs and peculiar ridge running down his spine. They wanted him and Dyrim to leave because they were wolves? It was silly, but he knew that to some, it was necessary; some wolves denied others based on their alignments (another concept he didn't quite get), and then there were no questions asked. Julien arched a thin brow at Stark, who seemed to be speaking for him, asking questions as to why they were to be leaving.

Julien caught the last of Stark's words and said, "You're right about not wanting to start fights, my friend. Though I am deviant in my ways, I know when I'm not wanted somewhere. I'll let you do the talking, and I'll just let Akira know what's happening here... because she seems like the type to enjoy drama, you know what I mean?" Light blue orbs turned to Dyrim, Pin standing strong beside her. "I'm sorry about your home, Dyrim. But we must go," he said to her in a low tone, not turning his back on the dog that looked like he could kill a lion. So far, there was nothing threatening about the situation, but he didn't want to look suspicious. "And if it's Akira you're afraid of, don't worry. She just has a big yap."

He offered her a smile, and while also charming, it was genuine. Telling her not to worry was just his method of saying, "I'll protect you"; though, such pure words he had never been good with saying aloud, for that said that he was making a promise... and promises were hard for this bru to keep.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Stark frowned when he entered the seemingly deserted lands. There had been a storm here. He tensed slightly. He had never been in a pack of dogs- city or wild- but it was clear some dogs had came here since Dyrim had left. A split second later, Julien confirmed it. "Opportunists, too, I'd say," Stark replied.

Penilla was surprised. There were more dogs out here? Enough to make a pack out of? She looked around at the other tree, her eyes resting on the only other female of the group. Dyrim didn't look to be taking things well, so she slowly stepped closer and said, "Dyrim, I'm sorry about your home. Are you going to be alright?" She wouldn't get a chance to hear a response when a dog approached them. Although this dog was nearly as threatening as a wolf, Pin felt better about standing up to him, and took a step forward, as if trying to reassure Dyrim she would be fine, as well as giving the dog a message that he wouldn't be moving.

Stark noticed Pin's actions. He had always known his cousin was lighter of heart in spite of everything that happened, and always would be. Maybe her attempts to soothe Dyrim would help. He turned his attention to a dog who appeared, apparently having noticed them. "Ah... city boys... Full of it, too," he muttered to Julien as he walked past him a few steps before standing, as if he were having a normal conversation. His eyes retained their cold, steel gaze. If this dog mistook his normal look from a glare, then whatever the reaction would be, Stark wouldn't be at fault for anything that happened.

Addressing the dog, he said, "I ain't gonna cause you no trouble nor start a fight unless it's in defense or myself or my company. Bein' the blunt fella I am, am I right in sayin' this... pack, that's smack-dab righ' in the middle of wolf territory, won't allow a pair 'o dogs travel with their wolf buddies into a recently claimed dog pack? I'm sure the wolves scattered when the horrible storm hit, free for you ta snag while the land's dryin' off, but one is at least allowed to see what happened to his homeland before bein' cruelly run off, eh? Don't remind me of them arrogant humans I've seen when I snuck into their so-called domain. Ya'll left ta establish yerselves a home, righ? Don't act like them and cast off anythin' different than ya like them cowards. Wolves come in many sorts, like us dogs. These happen ta be the nice ones. They don't want to start no fights."

Stark almost wanted to bite his tongue. His first impression was that he didn't like these dogs, although it was only one addressing them, and that excited a bit of his anger, which in turn caused him to lose his grip on his more crisp wording. His natural accent was pronounced, and he watched the other dog. He knew his accent wasn't that bad, but one could never guess with any canine that didn't come from the parts he grew up in. It was clear that most dogs in this pack, if not all of them, would share the same ideas about the wolves. Stark happened to like these wolves, and if it meant he wouldn't be allowed in the lands, either, so be it. The relationship he recently formed with Julien was worth more than trying to suck up to his own kind and abandoning him and Dyrim.

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Dyrim entered the lands warily, ears pinned against her skull. She had been relieved when they had left Muerta but this dread was of a different sort. Her chest felt heavy...Hamara was destroyed, everything she had come to know in her life was gone in these lands. She was a shy wolf and it wasn't easy for her to assimilate into new places. Nostrils flared wide as she breathed in the smell of the destruction. Wet wood, dirt, roots and.....dogs? Her mind skipped over the strangeness of it and was instead still focused on her own grief at the loss of her home. What happened to Kaia? And the rest the pack? Julien spoke lightly but it fell on deaf ears. Her eyes were trained on everything around her. How could anyone live here now? Where was she going to go?

'Is this what you were afraid of?'

Julien's words echoed in her mind but she heard nothing of dogs. Yes she was afraid that something had gone wrong with her packland, yes she was afraid to be alone again. Panic made her breath come faster. Tears threatened the edge of her eyes. What would she do now...? She had no real friends...

A snap of a twig followed by a growl....but not a familiar growl of a wolf, something akin to it though. Following the sound she looked to see a thick set tawny dog. Heavy in the chest but streaming out towards the back. He looked intimidating, his leering gaze pressing down upon them. Her tail tucked instinctively. The dog approached only slightly closer, she noticed that his ruff was not raised in anger but it appeared as if there was a strip of fur down his spine that went backwards...how unusual. He let loose a deep throated bark and she ducked her head.

Kane approached the mixed group a frown clearly evident on his face. "Only half of this party is allowed on these lands. You two lupins should leave." He stated very matter of factly with no bravado.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 3770092652_f6f0317d7e

Julien emerged from the harsh deserts of the Lone Lands into the thick Hamarian forest, the landscape changing right underneath his feet. He, Stark, Penilla, and Dyrim had taken the shortest route from Muerta they could find, and in under a day's travel, they were back in the lands. Obviously, there had been a storm, what with the creeks overflooding and a number of fallen trees. Julien glanced at Dyrim as they walked. "Good thing you got out when you could. Otherwise, I think we would have found you stuck in a tree," he commented to her, chuckling, and then he came upon a crest that overlooked most of the lands. Other than the damage done by the typhoon, he didn't quite understand why Dyrim felt so uneasy until a strong, strange scent swept up into his nostrils.

Julien tilted his head, inquisitive. He looked over his shoulder at Stark and Penilla. "It appears that your blood has taken over these neutral lands," he said, not in any way derogatory, but more observational. "Is this what you were afraid of?" he asked Dyrim, not quite understanding as to why, but perhaps she could provide him an answer. From their position, they were safe upwind of the dogs, and hidden well by brush and foliage. Hopefully, none of them would notice that they were there...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Kane watched Jack approach and he tilted his head eyes away from the brute, but ears closer to listen to the hessian. He was short and to the point as usual. Something that Kane appreciated. Having heard what he said about appointing him guardian he merely nodded in response and was left to his duties. Well he would have to get a layout of the area immediately if this was going to be his duty. He was sure that most wolves wouldn't even think to come back here after the damage mother nature dealt. Wolves were useless that way. Taking in a breath he began his new position as Guardian.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 5676107855_fe8c57623f_z

"So follow him like the lost whelp you are," Jack chuffed after him in a low tone, watching him run away in the same direction that Sephiroth had. The brute was more annoying than threatening. He relaxed, the wolfish scents fading, and turned his ebony gaze to find Kane in the brush not far away, a silent proctor. The Rhodesian didn't speak much, but Jack knew he had a sound mind, and it was a male like him he could trust. He approached him, his face serious - it was rare that his ever portrayed a sincere happiness - not quite making eye contact with him but addressing him just the same. "No wolves are to ever be allowed on these lands, including the borders. I trust you to be the guardian here," he said, leaving him up to his duty.

The German Shepherd trotted his way northwest, to where he had last seen Blue. He figured that she would be leading the newcomers in by now. As he jumped over a rotting log, he wondered how many dogs had followed them out of the City, or how many were already wandering the lands of Fire and Ice. He knew that dogs had made it out of the City before and disappeared into the forest... But what happened to them? Though Jack did not fear wolves, he knew of the kind of slaughter and lawlessness they were capable of. His legs carried him through the muddy banks of an overflowing stream, but the crimson hue on the bottom half of his form remained, as if he had traversed through blood instead of water... a representation of his life. If these wolves wanted to declare war upon him, then so be it - he had been fighting all his life, and fighting them would be no different.

He saw Blue greeting a small gathering of dogs of all shapes and sizes. He paused for only a moment, his dark eyes scanning them for any significantly wolfish features, but saw none. Some would have called him slightly paranoid, but they also did not know of what he had been through. Jack carried onward to the log jam, jumping up on the tightly-packed tree trunks, form coming beside the waterfall. It was a good perch, a place to make a speech, but he was not in the mood for a speech at the moment. Instead, he turned and headed for the northern dens he had seen on his way in. He needed to speak with Blue before making any further arrangements, anyways.

Meanwhile, Blue's eyes glanced down at the little terrier, smirking at him. She gave a small chuckle at Nikita's comment. "I've seen much smaller than you, runt," she added, a playful tone to her voice. Calling him a runt was more of a tease than an insult. "But yes, we're what you could call a 'diversity club', or a dog pack. Come with us, I'm about to take everyone to our main headquarters." She glanced at the dogs alongside her, making sure that they were all ready to follow, and then headed for the direction of the log jam. It was not a long walk, reaching the log jam in a few mere minutes. The muddy water cascaded over a compact cliff of boulders, crashing down behind a sturdy pile of fallen trees, tossed into the river by the storm. Water squeezed between the cracks of the log jam, acting more of a dam than a complete obstruction. Mud was packed into the log jam's sides and tree roots and branches penetrated deep into the earth; the only way to free them was left up to time itself.

"This is the log jam, our main headquarters. This is where announcements will be given, and in time, ranks," she said loudly. The waterfall was not too noisy, but enough for a background sound. She could scent Jack, but did not see him... Hopefully, a battle had not ensued if he had encountered Sephiroth. She didn't smell blood, but Jack was always good at covering his tracks... "Jack, our Alpha, will greet you all in time. He is busy at the moment, marking the lands and making them ours. There are dens north of here, and you are all welcomed to make yourselves at home. If you have any questions, I can answer them for you. As for now, just get settled in," she announced, tassle swaying in a calm demeanor. She was used to delivering such messages, and sat back on her haunches to see how things would pan out, waiting for any questions if there were.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Could there be any other reason why he wouldn't begin to chuckle, no, this dog had made his day. "My home... this wouldn't be my home if it was run by your lot or theirs. You're walking on pure territory, ha! My home, don't make me laugh, I just came along for the ride, that wolf you speak with earlier... He's my idol, I've only been trying to bring him back from the light" Prestige smiled again and stepped backwards. "I'll leave you to your...mission..." his smile grew and he winked at the brute before turning and dashing off into the woods. He needed to find Sephiroth, he needed to find him and rescue him from this woman's trap.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:42 am

Kane continued to watch the conversation silently with a slight frown on his face. Soon enough they would establish themselves here and no dog or wolf would question their authority. Snuffling he glanced away no longer interested in the boasting going about. Finally they turned to leave and Blue asked him to see them out. Without question he nodded to the fem giving his pelt a shake trotted after the pair to ensure they did not cause anymore trouble.

Ooc: Such a downgrade... =/
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:22 pm

Nikita would tilt her head respectfully to the one called Blue. “My name iz Nikita.” She would offer in a heavy Russian accent. “Da., I think I wouldz like to zee this place further.” She would say and then would flick her long tail and would look about at the others. Interesting how they were just a bunch of canines here of the domestic variety. She would let her dark nose twitch taking in all the scents that surrounded them and would let her eyes take in their forms.

A small canid would then approach and Nikita would let her gaze fall upon him curiously. His voice then spoke and rather rudely, though in Nikita’s experience most little dogs were big dogs trapped in a small body. “I think that small dog not compare eyes when he haz such beady eyez hizzelf da?” she would say and flick her tail. She had said it in good humor but more than likely he would probably take offense.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Stumpy legs connected to a compact chest paddled through a slow end of the stream, as they gradually became unsubmerged in the cool liquid to the point where only soaked, wiry hair skimmed the water’s surface. Anubis had somehow managed to make it as far as he was from the city and not hit water until now. He wasn’t afraid of the depths; he loved the water, just his small figure didn’t help him much. “Heavenly father…” he mumbled in relief, as he shook himself off on the riverbank. Ironically, Anubis was a wheaten colored Cairn terrier. He just figured people hoped for a charcoal pup and not…him. He certainly had not been a runt; he was the largest of his litter, but he had his own deformities that made him different. His tail was bent a bit towards the tip, and his paws pointed out to the sides diagonally. His black stained maw hit the ground, as his cold nose sniffed for any nearby scents. He may have been a city dog, but his Scottish accent told otherwise (which didn’t say much for his already ill-fitting name). He was one of the terriers in charge of the underground dog trafficking business, leading canines out and, on occasion, into the city. Middle-aged now, and the oldest dog still breaking people out, he did more of managing the system rather than playing a grunt in it. He gave lead to the younger generation of stray terriers trying to make a life for themselves, but it had been too long now. He always had ambitions of living outside of the cramp metropolis. Few knew the crevasses of the city better than him, so it wouldn’t be difficult to get out unnoticed. Surviving would be the hard part. It was a rough few days, and now, Anubis seemed to have spotted a break in the streak, as he caught a strong scent. His head shot up from the ground and ears perked, his deep brown pools looking to the direction of where the scent’s owner would lay. Anubis broke into a trot up an incline, until he had reached a perch above a small drop-off. Walking to the edge, he looked down, and to his surprise, saw three dogs all clustered together below, among many others in the area of what looked to be a dam. He took no time to wait for acknowledgment, looking from a Russian hound, to a shepard, to a large, golden massed German. “Hey! What is this, the diversity club? Where am I?” He began to study each of the dogs. “What, haven’t any of you beady-eyed fek-varments ever a l’ittle dog before?”
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Jack stood tense, his tail high, but his teeth not yet bared. His black eyes watched the two of them, auds pushed forward to catch their every filthy word; he snorted in disgust at what Sephiroth said. What a waste of time. He didn't have the time to reply to the bru as he kicked the dirt towards him, and Jack sidestepped, swift in his movements. So this wolf wanted to kill him? He'd have to try harder than he could imagine. It wasn't as if Jack hadn't tackled wolves before. Gaze turned to the other brute that had been with him, the one that seemed intent on pushing his buttons.

"Neither," Jack replied in his rolling bass tones, muscles still coiled in case the wolf tried anything funny. He didn't care what Blue had to say about them lingering on the borders - these were his lands, not hers, and in the end, his word was law. "You wandered in here like a lost pup. You begged and cried for attention like one, too. I figured it only best to shut the mouth up of whoever it was. It was only an added bonus that you happened to be a wolf. It only gives me more of a reason to hate you," Jack retorted, his posture tall. The wolf even stepped up to him to see if he could make him flinch or startle him, but Jack stood his ground. He could recognize a bluff. They were standing at about the same height, their eyes even, boiling with competition. "Now do me a favor and get the hell out of here. Follow your babysitter there to wherever you rats belong. I don't give a damn if this used to be your home or not."

Sephiroth's howl sailed through the air, ringing throughout the misty atmosphere. Blue caught it, but expressed none of her concern, knowing that one day, Sephiroth would be back. She hadn't minded the bru himself - he seemed fairly honest - but again, she didn't make the rules. She instead turned her attention to two more dogs; one that appeared to be able to run like the wind, and other imitating a golden bear. Blue dipped her dial at the larger one that spoke, his voice rich with German accent. She had never been to Germany herself, but in the ancient history of her bloodline, the words felt familiar to her ears.

"Yes. Jack is the reigning Alpha of these lands, and I am the Beta, Blue," she said in return, watching them with her signature blue eyes. "I can see that he has already welcomed you in. As you can see, we're a bit of a motley crew here, just getting to know one another. If you'd like, you can all follow me and I can show you the meeting quarters and the dens we will use here." Her dark lips twisted into a confident smile, one that concealed her teeth, but smart just the same. She glanced at the others. "Besides. It will show you more why we have called this place home." She returned her sights to the two new dogs, waiting for their reply in addition to the rest of them...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:38 am

Sephiroth smiled to the female as he left, nodding to her. Her words were right, she was a smart girl and thus he would say no more to her. When the barking of his companion stopped he made his way closer to the Midnight's stench and that mixed with a dog. Sephiroth came up eyeing him. Making his features a hard memory. "There is nothing we want here, you can thank your beta for the safety of your life today. She's very smart, you, not so much. I just wanted to find you, take a look at you, commit your scent and feature to memory so when I kill you one day, I'll know it was actually you" Sehiroth smiled before the brute could say a word kicked dirt in his face. He trotted to the trees and turned looking at the dog he had just planned to murder. Prestige was still standing there and he turned away forgetting the brute and all. He didn't care for this dramatic cause that these dogs had. "Only time will tell" he said softly and before he left the lands his howl went up for Blue to never forget...

Prestige had smiled when Sephiroth kicked dirt at the brute. Though his friend left Prestige stayed, standing there. "Finder's Keepers..." he smirked and stepped forward. "Since you found me, does that mean you get to keep me, or was it I who called you and you obayed?" The drake lifted his lips in a snarl. These dogs were all loyal to one another, he wouldn't stand a chance against them all. "I'll keep you when I find you next, how about that?" He stepped forward again, how much temper did a dog have before it snapped. They weren't as smart...so how much could he push the bru...
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Tauro

"I am Tauro." Then he followed after her, not really paying attention to anything particulair. When they would cross over the top of a hill, Tauro noticed the small group down there. "I suppose we should." And he trotted down afterwards her. He was still at ease, muscles relaxed, tail mid-high/low (depends on how you saw it) neither submissive nor dominant. He didn't saw these other dogs as bosses. He just wanted to know how things sat down here, and if it would be worth the fight, womething which was sure they would get. He switched gaze between the dogs of the group, recognising a Rhodesian, and two crossbreeds, and then the femme who he supposed was that Blue that Jack had told him about. He stopped near her, and letted his deep, bass voice speak. "Jack told us we should find you, if we wanted the know more about all..this."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Nikita10

Nikita would flick an ear at the big dog's voice. She would look her slender head over to him and in her heavy russian accent she would part her slender lips and speak. "Nikita." she would say. "And yes I am Borzoi." She would flick her long slender feathered tail, ignoring his comment of her being pretty. She already knew this, the comment was not unfamiliar to her ears. "What is your....calling?" She would ask of him since they were making conversation on the way to meet this Blue, Jack's second in command it seems. She would look at him with dark eyes, curious. If she could read his thoughts she would have told him that she didn't particpate in the Great Wars. Her master was a hunter and a pilot as well. When the call went up they had moved to the hills, though she had her share of city life before that.

But that was the past and this was the present. No sense in dwelling in the past now. "Ve must find thiz Blue Da?" she would say twitching her slender snout. They would top a rise and find them. A group of dogs. "Thiz must be it." she would say and silently make her way toward them. Her kind weren't known for vocalizing.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:16 pm

[Almost forgot the thread!!! *facesmack*]

Tauro

He nodded. Tauro understanded why Jack had to leave so abrubptly. Wolves. He was almost tempted to join him, but knew that wouldn't solve much. No, worse, it would undermine Jack's leadership, as he would appear a weakling by only facing the wolves with such back-up as Tauro. Tauro liked Jack, and decided to check out this Blue person. He wanted to know what was going on before he would decide to stay. It was not like the land offered much. Except water....But that could change too. Trees would regrow, and then the wildlife would return, And this territory would be worth conquering again, by the other wolf packs. That would be the rough time, when this "dog pack" would have to prove their worth. He turned to the other dog, a female. Then the name of the breed jumped back in his mind. "Borzoi éh? And what's your name pretty one?" If she was around as old as him, she may have been participating in the Great Wars. On the other side probably, as he discerned from her accent, she was Russian, and he was German. He shrugged, he didn't cared for the land she came from, nor her breed, all that mattered was how she was.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Nikita10

Nikita would give a slight grin to her maw and nod and then would look over as he spoke to the massive dog that had settled near them. She would flick her long tail and chuckled at the adage “Finders keepers, loosers weepers.” She would perk her ears at the howls and barks that would break the quiet and glance at Jack curiously.

“Northvest.” She would say and nod looking at the other male and stand to her graceful pillars. “Let us go findz this Blue den.” She would say and shake out her wavy pelt and would not wait for the brute named Tauro to answer.
“My name is Nikita ..” she would offer and give a slight wag of kindness from her lengthy tail as they trekked.

Northwest they did travel and would make haste to find this dog…named Blue.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:19 pm

"Someone's sure full of himself," Blue snorted in response; he had sounded like he was trying to teach her how to run a pack. She glared in annoyance at Prestige, who went around barking his head off like a schnauzer in heat, but she held her tongue, for once. Eyes flickered back to the wolf, who now seemed to want pity from her for 'stealing their home and rendering their children homeless'. This, she couldn't help but respond to. "Homeless?" she echoed. "There's never such a thing as being homeless. Territories change. Lands get occupied. And you either adapt to the fact that you have to sleep in a different place every night, or you don't." She didn't know how wolves ran, but this was a general city dog code; you either had to adapt or die. "Considering that you're a wolf, I'd think you all would be pretty adaptable. But, doubt yourself like that, and I guess you're pretty useless. Good day to you as well." She tipped her dial with a slight smirk to him, though inwardly, she did feel a twinge of guilt for him. She and Jack had taken over many lands before and kicked families out, but it was never a delightful process. No one should be taken out of their homes, but Jack's word was law... Something she couldn't argue with.

The moment Sephiroth and Prestige were out of sight and towards the border, Blue turned to the Rhodesian Ridgeback beside her. She had already planned on having him follow the two wolves long before Sephiroth had ever mentioned it... Somethings just had to be kept in secret. The golden dog was a quiet fellow, but strong in every way. "Kane, if you could do me a favor and follow them. Jack will probably meet them soon enough, but given his... personality, well, I suppose you can predict what might happen," Blue asked. Kane had followed her and Jack out of the city, and the two of them had taken a liking to the bru. He didn't ask many questions and was there when they needed him.

Blue now turned to the trio of dogs before her, her eyes lingering a little too long on the Norwegian Elkhound. He looked like the city-type, but... Something about the way he spoke made her think differently. She couldn't place her paw on it, but she assumed she would find out in due time. "Now that we've got that out of the way, I am Blue, beta. And yes, we've got ranks, believe it or not," she said with a slight lick of sarcasm. That wolf had no idea how dog packs ran. She looked at the two mutts to her right, one of them small and leaning into the larger one, the one that had spoken out about being 'of the lower breed'. "Where do you all come from?"

Meanwhile, Jack listened to Nikita, nodding his large head. "Yes, I'm surprised myself," he replied. His attention switched over to the massive dog beside him; the way he spoke was deep and calming, and so the thought of a fight on hand was put aside. "Leonberg," Jack said, repeating the location. "Can't say I've been there, but I met a schnauzer from there once. Good dog. I am Jack, alpha of these lands, now. They've been abandoned by whoever lived here prior, and you know what they say - Finders keepers, losers weepers." He smiled and was about to say more, when several obnoxious howls and barks broke through the hazy air. Someone was calling his name - in a very puppish manner that he didn't care for.

"Curses," he growled. "We're going to have to cut this short. Head northwest and you will find a female named Blue. She can take care of you and give you more information. I have to go take care of something..." Jack tilted his head at them once and then turned on his heel, loping off towards the irritating noises calling for his name. What crap was this? Why wasn't Blue dealing with it? Suppressing the feeling of a raging beast within his chest, he trekked the landscape, still as foggy as ever, but he was able to navigate his way to the source with ease. Learning new grounds was a familiar task.

The scent came before the sight, and Jack's entire body raised with power. He slowed his pace and came upon the two wolves, his black eyes narrowed and his brow set. "Will you shut the hell up?" he snapped to Prestige. His gaze turned towards the wolf sitting back on his haunches, eerily content. "You've got my fucking attention. Now what the hell do you want, wolf?" If this was about this place being their lands, they would just have to deal. Law was law, dog-eat-dog.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Tauro

Tauro straightened his back when the german shepherd aproached him, and asked him from the wide world he hailed from. "If I recall correctly, that would be Germany, Leonberg to be specific." he spoke out with his deep voice. "But besides that, I am Tauro, and I am wondering about what you are trying to do out here." Tauro glanced to the slender looking dog on the side. He couldn't come up on the name of the breed, but he knew it was one way sort of related to Greyhounds, but a more eastern variant. He didn't really cared. At the end, only that dog's personality mattered, not the breed. "But if this holds intrest for me, I might as well join up." He wasn't a dumb brute force, as many would believe from him. In fact, he had been more cunning then most down at Leonberg, and combined with his sheer size, he was a formidable advisary. But he wasn't intrested in fighting. For now
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Sephiroth turned his head slowly looking at all the dogs who came around. This was interesting. And finders keepers. Oh how coy of the fem to act like a human child. "I'll remember this phrase. Finders... Keepers... Ha" she shook his head and turned his attention towards Prestige. "see. Us wolves have a different way of protecting these lands. You'll find out soon enough. And banishing a wolf to the boarder is a bad idea. Lesson you must learn. Don't send someone out unwatched." he helped her for he felt much pity for her now. "dogs don't have pack leaders..." he smirked and stoo up. "prestige I think we should go find this 'Jack' don't you?" he watched as the midnight wolf flashed his bright red eyes around and then he was off shouting out for jack and sending up howls. "good day fellow canine. It's a shame you've banned what could have been a good protector to your kind when other packs of wolves come. Too bad indeed. Remember when you ban someone from
Their only home... You ban their future. I'll make sure to tell Kaia that our pups are homeless." he sighed and shook his head softly and followed after Prestige.

He was tired. He just wanted Kaia mostly. Not his alpha Kaia but his mate. He looked up as Prestige began to loose his temper on a tree. Sephiroth would have to depart from him after this. He didn't want to be around anyone. His hind legs brought themselves under him. He sat there waiting for this. Jack. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Nikita

The female borzoi would note that the male’s tone would come slower and clearer. Very thoughtful of him, she would think silently to herself. Though her master had many dealings with people from all over the country and their dogs so she was able to understand most of what he said fairly easily. She would nod at his welcome and smile, tipping her slender head at him.

“Thank you Jackz.” She would say. “I am in search for a new home myzelfs. I must say dat I never did think that there would be otherz out in this …wild.” She would say. She would shift her slender but large form. Weight wise she was only about 90 pounds. Not the largest female of her breed, nor the smallest. Her keen eyes would see the huge form of the male ambling toward them and she stood, dancing to the side a little. Weary of this one slightly because of his size.

Niki would settle herself again, graceful haunches upon the ground and watch as Jack would greet the large canine. So many dogs here….who would have ever thought that she would find a pack of sorts…of dogs …in the woods.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:56 am

Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 5450548532_a3f4632f2c_z

Jack's dark auds turned toward her, listening very carefully. He had come across many dogs with different accents - laid-back southern drawls, east-side Brooklyn slickers, soft-spoken Asian haikus, rough 'n' tumble boys, and plenty of others. Nikita's accent was different from what he had ever heard before, but that did not mean he did not understand her. If anything, it was he that would have to listen and speak more carefully. "I come from the City, a far away place," he replied, speaking slow and clear. "Me and my two friends, Blue and Kane, wanted to escape. We found this place. It is now our home."

He did not know where Russia was, though somewhere in his memory he recalled Stark discussing about importing some dogs from there, specifically Chernobyl. "You are welcome here," he said, keeping his word. The gates would be open for all dogs and closed to wolves. Out of the corner of his sharp, black eyes Jack spotted a very large form trotting down the hill; at first he thought it was a bear, given the size, but it was not. Just a giant dog.

"Hello there," Jack greeted in a low tone, rising back to his feet, his tassle relaxed but his head tall. The brute was much larger than he - possibly twice his weight - and Jack had meant many a brujo that thought that their size equaled dominance. However, any form of defense, was absent; the Newfoundland-esque dog had yet himself to display a form of dominance. There would be no reason to fight unless there was opposition. "And which section of the world do you come from?" he asked, hoping to get right to the point. It seemed that the lands he had found would be a melting pot of dogs from all of the world... Well, in reality, that was no different from the City. It kept things interesting...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:47 am

Nikita

The graceful Nikita’s sharp eyes would see the streaking movement coming toward her through the fog and her hackles would raise and the lip on her long muzzle would lift showing formidable canines. His commanding word would ring in her ears but no growl issued from her throat. Silent as not to give away her position or her intent.

Then suddenly the brute’s demeanor changed and he would dip his head respectfully. Nikita would blink her dark eyes. “Net….net...” she would shake her head in negative as she would look at him and then stop and think. She was raised in Russia…that was her primary language. “No…no, how you say...Not wolfs.”
She would smile finding this somewhat funny. Not only did she think she looked nothing like a wolf but she had hunted them in the past.

She would look at this dog and his relaxed position and she too would lower her haunches to the ground. “My name is Nikita.” She would say her words heavily accented but lovely none the less. “I come from Russia….plane crazhed. My master was killedz. I left plane.” She would shrug her lanky cream colored shoulders. “I have been wandering ever zince.”

She would tilt her head. “Jacks….how is it you come to be out here. I thought that allz I would find would be the wulfz and nothing else?” she would ask.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Rhodes10

Kane had followed Jack into the land and looked at the wrecked forest with indifference. It was clearly abandoned due to the force of nature that had swept through. He snorted, what a waste. There was so much life here that any creatures with any sort of brain could easily live off this land. The fallen trees were almost like heaven to his hardened mitts. The thickly muscled dog had looked but did not speak. He was not a speaker, he was a watcher. But don't get him wrong, he was a great conversationalist but it was in his blood to watch. He detected threats earlier than most other dogs and had the power to eliminate them as well. He was unsure though if he was suited to this place. Though if there WERE wolves around it might make things a little more interesting. The corner of his mouth turned up at the thought.

At Jack's instruction he padded off with the female known as Blue. He had not known her long but he could already tell that they wouldn't have problems. Plus she had some spunk that he appreciated, you didn't survive long in the city without some sort of cunning. He shook his pelt, the slight drizzle didn't bother him anymore than banks of factory smoke bothered his lungs anymore. Though this air was cleaner and reminded him of his short time with people in that hot arid place. He didn't appreciate being with the humans but the chase to those..ah what were they called...to chase those beasts again would be exhilarating. He broke off from Blue fanning out to cover more area. Some vegetation had survived and some had not. He wasn't going to bother digging through the debris. He was never much of a digger.

It had been a few minutes since he had seen Blue, perking his ears up he glanced around but didn't sight her. Was there something wrong? Pressing his nose to the ground he easily picked up her scent and next thing he knew he was topping a hill when he saw her engaged with several different creatures. He quickened his pace just as the dog was finishing his monologue about how they were not prepared for this. He snorted out loud and let Blue speak the retort. Looking over Tynan Kane let his smile return. "Dog, I don't know where you hail from but I have taken down things far bigger than our and their kind. They do not scare me." He said indicating the two wolves. Images flashed in his mind of the great tawny beasts with flowing manes and claws and teeth out of nightmares.

The Ridgeback spoke it as a statement not a boast. He was not one to flash his words about and would actually prefer to be tried in muscle. How could he help it? On the streets thats how it was solved, only the strongest survived.

Ooc: Not a fan of that post hah, but I'll get his flow eventually..
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Leonberger

[lol, I like to RP big "things"]

Massive paws struck the stream, and a body even more massive followed them. Tauro was wading trough one of the many ofspring streams that had formed after the clash of nature against land. "What a messed up place, and it stinks like wolves." Wolves, he reserved a special place for them in his heart. The part where hatred reined that is. He had come to these lands in a run of his past as gaurd-dog, not wanting to gaurd the petty goods and dens of the humans any longer. It had been mere chance he had waded in here, he just had a natural preference for water, it was in his breed. He just wondered why he was here when he sniffed out other, fellow dogs. Out here? Odd. Old markings told him this was once, or still was, wolf pack territory. He didn't knew what these dogs where up too, but he would find out. If they where creating some sort of pack, he was tempted to join. He dind't feared any possibly retalliatory attacks by wolves from the former or other packs, jus as he didn't feared woves. In fect, he almost getting fond of the idea of an all out war against wolves, it was something completly to his liking.

It didn't took him long to find out the scource of the scent. Whoever feeled like he was in charge here now, was very busy marking it as such. He wondered what kond of dog, and more important what kind of leader he was. He founded out the first quite quick, as he saw a german shepherd walking down a small hundred metters from him. At an easy pace, Tauro trotted down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wretches & Kings [MB]   Wretches & Kings [MB] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wretches & Kings [MB]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Hamara Archive :: HS►-
Jump to: