Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Silent Repose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

A Silent Repose Empty
PostSubject: A Silent Repose   A Silent Repose Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:14 pm

She'd panicked.

She wasn't proud of that fact. In fact, she downright hated herself for it right now. She had responsibilities after all. An entire pack that counted on her, no matter how bad a call that was, and who now she felt she had betrayed completely. Not to mention him. After all, it wasn't really his fault, was it?

I hardly even know him, Kaia thought, gritting her teeth as she sat down. It was pouring rain, but that mattered little to the fem now. The deluge had started not to long ago, but the thunder was far off. It came from the direction from whence she had come, actually. It was as if the very weather were cursing her cowardice.

"Yeah, yeah," she responded, glaring back at the towering clouds. "As if I don't feel bad enough." She sighed. Great, arguing with a storm. She must really be losing it. Looking down, she lifted a paw, shaking the mud off absently. "I was never cut out for this anyway. It's not like I wanted it." She said softly, to herself. She had never wanted this life. She had run away from home to avoid this life. It had followed her. Her mother had always said fate had a way of catching up with one, no matter how fast he or she tried to run. There was no way to escape it. She was right. Well, she had run once more, and this time she meant to stay. If she couldn't outrun fate, she'd try to change it. After all, it wasn't written in the stars, was it?

He would be so angry with her. She could see it now, and it made her ache. She'd betrayed him even more than all the others, and he had left everything to stand at her side. She laughed a little at the irony. And she'd feared that he would leave her. She didn't fear him. After all, it wasn't him she was running from. It was them, and their expectations. The responsibilities of a leader. She had never been able to handle the thought, and now that she'd lived as one, she knew she couldn't handle the reality. She wasn't born to lead. She wasn't even sure she was born to follow. She wanted to make her own path, not live the way that others told her to or others needed her to. She was tired of making every decision based on everyone's opinion but her own. She needed to do something for herself while she still could.

Soon that would no longer be possible. She could feel them inside of her... her pups. His pups also. Sephiroth. She smiled. She didn't mind, not at all. In fact, she was excited. They would be beautiful, that was for sure. She just wanted some measure of freedom before once more she was forced to live for something other than herself. "Please don't hate me," she whispered, looking sadly back towards the lands of Hamara. She would miss them, but she wasn't about to go back. Someone would step up and take her place. That was the way it went. That someone would do a hell of a lot better job than she ever could also. Eventually, it would all turn out for the best. Of that single truth she was sure.
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Isis*

Number of posts : 74
Pawprints : 163
Registration date : 2011-03-26

A Silent Repose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Repose   A Silent Repose Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:33 am

(OOC) (May i call dibs on this?)
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

A Silent Repose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Repose   A Silent Repose Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:02 am

OoC: Sure thing Wink
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Isis*

A Silent Repose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Repose   A Silent Repose Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:14 am

OOC) okay, i post Koa here tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Isis*

A Silent Repose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Repose   A Silent Repose Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:28 am

A Silent Repose Gray_w12

Koa trudged up the hill, hard rain pelted his silver coat, and made the water skim down the hill. He hated rain, the ground grew soft and mushy, and made the black goop stick to his fine fur. He wasn't vain, but mud was one of his pet peeves, other than that he was pretty clam about things like that. As he climbed the mountain, he could make out a dark shadow that was, what he supposed was a cave. He grunted in relief, he wasn't able to talk because of the fat rabbit he had caught before the storm, and now craved to devour it somewhere dry. He quickened his pace, his green eyes gleaming in excitement as the cave mouth became clearer, and the feverish hunger within him, grew stronger. Then, when he was able to sniff out the scent to another wolf, a hole in the ground, about as long as his leg, and covered with sticky black mud, consumed his leg when the pressure of him run came to call. He slipped in, and he fell to his side, he could fell the mud on the side of his neck and on his muzzle. He snarled and lifted himself, his whole side now caked in heavy goop. His silver fur was soaked and diryt now, and he looked at if her were a yearling looking for his mother to clean him. Then he realized the scent of the wolf was strong, and came from inside the cave he had been sprinting to. He glowered at the sky,"That's great, just great!" he snapped, growling at his unlucky streak. He then noticed the scent was female, and a sigh of relief came to him, maybe the femme would let him stay there for the night, just to escape the rain.

As he approache dhte den, he noticed the fae with a troubled expression, he wasn't one to be mean, but being that he didn't plan to accompany her for long, he ignored her troubles, and tried to gain entry.

"Hi there" he said, looking at her humorously, I was wondering if I could shelter here for the night, just till it stops raining. I won't be a burden, but as you can see, I'm a little wet, and a bit muddy so, it would be nice to clean up somewhere." he said sincerely, explaining his situation. Then he noticed the femme's slightly bulging stomach, he lowered his ears, and a knot in his stomach formed. The female was going to have pups, probably not for a few more weeks but, she was expecting. Now he really was interested, what was a pregnant femme, with a troubled nature, and no male to protect her doing out here alone? He wondered, but decided to wait until she allowed him entry, and if she refused, Koa would kindly wish her the best of luck, because that, was jsut in his nature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Silent Repose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Repose   A Silent Repose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Silent Repose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: