Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stalker material?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Stalker material? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker material?   Stalker material? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:55 pm

LOL, I totally understand everything and all...but its still creepy to me. May not be to others cause we all have different definitions of that word. I dunno, as long as no other mysterious things show up on my doorstep I will be happy lol
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Stalker material? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker material?   Stalker material? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:19 am

Lol, total randomess comes up again, I have had that sort-of issue, with my ex.... long story...other time
Buuut, somewhere I get the boy, and just as Silvers (I always want to say Slivers ^^ ) and Fossy said before, We boys get quite nervous when we get in situations like these, and sometimes (most of the time) we do things we really didn't planned to do, like trying to hug you ^^

Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Stalker material? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker material?   Stalker material? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:37 am

Yes. I know this, but it was just weird because of his older sister. As for him wanting to be friends, that wont happen. I used to date his cousin and I know what kind of stuff they do. Especially since a lot they do has to do with drugs. No thanks
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Stalker material? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker material?   Stalker material? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:51 am

LOL I have to agree with Silvers on this one. Unless you have had incidents before with this boy...just sounds like he has really liked you for a long time and screwed up the courage to show it.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Stalker material? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker material?   Stalker material? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:28 am

I don't see how that's creepy... Or even mildly stalker-ish...

Chances are, he didn't know you had a boyfriend, but has probably liked you for a long time. He just didn't have the courage until now to say something about it. And if he tried to hug you, ever think that though you have a boyfriend, he wants to be friends and get to know you better? Considering that you used to be best friends with his older sister...
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Stalker material? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker material?   Stalker material? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:36 am

RIGHT?!?!!?!?!?!?!!!!! o.O
Back to top Go down
Isis*

Number of posts : 74
Pawprints : 163
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Stalker material? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker material?   Stalker material? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:29 am

Lol, CREEPY! Laughing
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Stalker material? Empty
PostSubject: Stalker material?   Stalker material? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:17 am

I HAVE to share this story with you all...

So I go to take my puppy out to do his business and theres a potted flower, chocolate and a necklace sitting on the doorstep. Now, this is NOT unusual as I live across the street from an elementary school and they have left us little things like that before. Welllllllllllllllll.... I am down in my room folding my laundry when my mother yells down that someone named Paul is here.. Okay, I know who this is because I used to be like best friends with his older sister. So I walk out there and talk with him for a few...

He asks me: Did you like the flower and candy and the necklace?
Me: Was that you?
Him: Yeah..

(me in my mind OMFG...)

I haven't seen OR talked to this person in almost 2 years.... and he just randomnly leaves me that stuff? uhhh.... So I explained to him that I had a boyfriend and he TRIED TO HUG ME AS HE LEFT!!!!

Creepy? o.O I think yes

Mandy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stalker material? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker material?   Stalker material? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalker material?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: