Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music Makes People Come Together <3

Go down 
+2
pickles
WarriorWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Music Makes People Come Together <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:47 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg9XqqQAn94
This kind of characterizes how I've been in the latter half of the month: upbeat and yet otherwise...
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Apparently, many teenage girls from foreign countries (namesakely South Africa, Mexico, and the Middle-East) rate Shakira as their ultimate favorite female artist.

Also, have some of the creepier stuff I enjoy. But, it is insanely artistic.

I'm also a fan of Pink Floyd :]
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Just for you Bear xD I'll post her then aha. I'm not the biggest fan of her music but some of its catchy.

Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:34 pm

I obsess over my music, and I would definately want to post something and see feedback, but I have no idea what to put up. Lately, my musical preferences literally change everyday. I think it's safe to say I will listen to anything but country. (Don't think I can ever like the taste of country, but that's me.) In fact, just a few days ago, all I could listen to was "This Time For Africa" by Shakira on infinite repeat. Why? I have absolutely no clue. I used to listen to solely metal, grunge, and hard rock. I don't even like Shakira, but now I apparently like at least one song. So still debating for now what to post...but it probably won't be Shakira xD
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:28 pm

I just feel like Robyn's video and song is so genuine that I couldn't even listen to the Feed Me remix, it butchers the song as far as I'm concerned, cause the girl is just having so much fun dancing and the song clearly comes from within, considering the amount of emotion she puts into the song. Oh well to each their own =P Also I freaking love epicrapbattlesofhistory! And yeah Beethoven vs bieber was probably the best.

Currently though music for me is all about the new Gaga CD xD bought the deluxe version and play it all the time, so currently music for me is Robyn and Gaga xD
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Number of posts : 126
Pawprints : 242

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Ya I know they ROCK I stil haven't found one online Sad
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:34 pm

I WANT GLOWING NEON LIGHT SHOES.
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:32 pm

@Pickels i know, i think they used a baterringram on his... *Cough* and thads why his voice is ...
Back to top Go down
pickles

Number of posts : 50
Pawprints : 94
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:24 pm

@ Jaredrion:Epic rap battles of history! Haha thos are so funny! Love it, especially Bieber vs. Beethoven, gosh i hate that Bieber kid! ^^
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:19 pm

all those song are good silvers, altrough they arent my taste of music. hold yourself, here comes... some things...

Nein mann: I like the refrain

Im still confused how the singer got in the club...

and my favorite music sierie:

Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Yay! more Samael fans!! I like to listen to electronica and hardstyle sometimes, when I am in the mood, but listening to that all day long would'nt go for me. I can appreaciate songs outside my favourite genres, but I mostly don't have a liking to "popular" song nowadays. Sometime there's a good one in them(like Stromae, Encore en dance) , but most of the times >_<. Boy am I glad none of my classmates listens/sings aloud their favourites (which mostly involve let's say Enrigue-E(n?)glesias-thingy) So I was a bit off with my prediction I would stand a little apart, but hey, I am glad I am! Anywayz, me goes watch out movie, and then sleep. Night night FnI!
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:00 pm

"Call Your Girlfriend" by Robyn - Not bad, I'm liking the beat... Kinda wish I had just heard the audio, though. The rainbow jigsaw-patterned tights and pink platform shoes are a little off-putting. But, still good.

"Fireflies" by Owl City - Oh, you mean that band that has an album of one song? Haha, kidding. They're songs are cute, and "Fireflies" holds a special place for me :]

"Slavocracy" by Samael - Sweet, I thought I was the only one around that had heard of them. I'm rather partial to industrial metal.

"Hands of Doom" by Manowar - Metal will be metal. Not exactly my cup of tea.

"Positech" by Nightkilla - Not bad for semi-generic techno.
-----

ELECTRONICA TIME.

"New York City" by Paul Van Dyk, featuring Starkillers and Austin Leeds. Initially the song that made me really get into trance music. I'm also a huge fan of Above & Beyond and a number of other trance artists (way too many to list, of course... NOT TIESTO OR DEADMAU5). Tenthu's not bad, either.

"Garbage" by Numbernin6. Awwww yeaaaaa, dubstep ftw. This track actually reminds me of my highschool... I'll let you interpret what that means...

"Intro + The F Track" by Showtek. WARNING! Language. HARDSTYYYYYYLLLLLEEEE. I love it when I'm sitting at a stoplight and some guy next to me is blasting his crappy rap music with his bass all the way up like he's hot stuff. So, of course, I turn the bass up to a ridiculous amount and blast this right in his ear. I'll also do this is if somebody next to me is just pissing me off, lol.

"Divided By Night" by the Crystal Method. Not too sure what I'd classify them as by genre... Other than just electronica and big beat. I very much enjoy driving late nights with these guys or just chilling. And dancing to them? Of course. This song is off of their newest album, also titled "Divided By Night". Of their albums, though, I'm a fan of "Vegas" the most.

"Propane Nightmares" by Pendulum. Still getting into these guys, but they're great to drive fast to. Especially this song.

-----

Okay. Because my electronica collection is ginormous, there's no way I can possibly share all of it. But, I also got some other stuff I enjoy...

"New Divide" by Linkin Park. Because I love them, and plan on getting a tattoo of the LP symbol on my ankle. I don't care that not everybody likes them, because they make music the way they want to. They are true artists.

"Song To Say Goodbye" by Placebo. Honesty at its finest, Placebo got me through some rough times. They still do. My character Julien is based off of the lead singer, Brian Molko ;D

"Bright Lights of America" by Anti-Flag. Saw these guys in an outdoor concert, they know how to throw a concert, lol. Plenty of mosh pits. They're so in second place next to the Linkin Park concert I went to in January.

-----

Other bands I'm fond of include Rise Against, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Lonely Island, Automatic Loveletter, D.R.U.G.S., Lady Gaga, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Blue October, Hans Zimmerman, the Casualties, Story of the Year, Fireflight, and... Okay, I'm not listing my entire library... But I like to think I have a pretty wide selection.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:24 pm

@warrior
Yeah Nightkilla's really good, most of the time I just loop all his musics hours long. Altough not many people now him, many do apreciate his music, especially at my boarding school. The others is just aggresive music that fits me...

Back to top Go down
pickles

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:23 pm

@ WarriorWolf: i know exactly what you mean xp sometimes i can listen to a song over and over again and still not get enough of it, and the funny thing is; i can like a song ALOT for a day, and the next day i am in love with another one Wink. Haha weird me. xp
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Never heard of him pickles but I will now search him =3 And Hend I've heard Nightkilla before xD My musical taste is not only eclectic but also broad, I just posted Robyn cause I really couldn't get enough of that song =3
Back to top Go down
pickles

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:17 pm

@ Hendaron: what does it even matter? ^^ everyone has his/her own taste and opinion, and i can like all kinds of music, from sappy pop songs to waxdolls xp i like it all!
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:14 pm

I got a more "heavy" approach on music, namely heavy/industrial/true metal and techno, these are my three alltime favourites

Industrial metal: Samael, Slavocracy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMzWysnhr5c
True metal : Manowar, Hands of Doom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EviiD3--iU
And last nut certainly not least, Techno: Nightkilla, Positech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2hGGB5FDc4

I probably stand a little apart from the most of you guys in this case XD

Back to top Go down
pickles

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:11 pm

I love that song too! ^^ btw have you ever heard of chestersee? He's a singer on youtube, and he's amazing! He has a great voice and he's funny too!
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Everyone rags on Owl City but I do enjoy his music on certain occasions, I love Hello Seattle and it's remix is incredible =3
Back to top Go down
pickles

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4
i don't know how to put the actual vid in a post xp so this the link: it's a preety old song, but i fell in love with it!
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:13 pm

I figured we need a music thread of some kind, and I also just really wanted to show this song cause honestly I can't stop listening to it and I think its incredible/beautiful/genuine xD The video is incredible too, like easily better then most videos I see today. So all in all I f*cking love this song/video! <3 Feel free to share a song you can't stop listening to, or just any song that you really like =) I know I have a lot but I'll stick with this for now

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Makes People Come Together <3   Music Makes People Come Together <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Makes People Come Together <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: