Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867
Registration date : 2011-02-04

*looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back   *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:24 am

Yay bear!
And now my home network is down.... (for me atleast, for some reason Jared has no problems
with it at all)
-_-, what a start of summer, this, and that I kinda sort off...failed my year... Sad

EDIT: got my 'net fixed
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back   *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:32 am

IT'S NOT SLOW...just....calm...yea calm...*twitch twitch*
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back   *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:23 pm

I have that feeling as well. It will all be a-okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back   *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:14 pm

No worries. It appears that we're all in a bit of a slow summer this year.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back   *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:27 pm

I recently applied to Delaware County Community College. Im still enrolled in my college in Minnesota, but thats only for this summer lol.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573

PostSubject: Re: *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back   *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Hahahahaha. Didn't you say you were moving up with your boyfriend, who lives in Pennsylvania? If so, what university did you begin to attend? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back   *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:16 pm

Its okay Bear, you are not the only one who hasn't been here much lately. I came to my boyfriends almost a month ago, been busy with a full semester load and now we have a road trip planned to go get my things. So I wont be here much the next 2 weeks! Luckily my mom has internet so I will still be able to get on once we get there Smile Atreyu has waited patiently ^.^
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573

PostSubject: *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back   *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Hello to all again. As you might have noticed, I haven't posted in almost a month. It all sort of started as school began to come to a close and finals all seemed to be spread out throughout two weeks, which made it tricky to post. Then, literally with the opening minute of no school, I went on a streak of at least 10 parties of some kind. Course there wasn't alchol at nearly all of them, so it's not like it was a hardcore situation, but still difficult to get anywhere near a computer. Then a string of little vacations came up, and it was as if I forgot the site all together. Even when I had opportunity, I had no interest to post. I mean, the entire site was pretty dormant for a while. The time away also had some low points, too (won't get into specifics, but...). So, now I finally convinced myself to come back. I'll have to do a little catching up, but hopefully nobody's mad with my pretty abrupt leave. Sorry to anyone who I have not responded to, and I hope to start posting now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back   *looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*looks to the left, looks to the right* I think I'm Back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: