Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK*****

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK***** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK*****   ***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK***** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:14 pm

If anyone wants to follow the wedding planning, you can go to this website:

http://mcbrideandglaus.ourwedding.com/

=)
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: ***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK*****   ***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK***** Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:23 pm

THANK YOU ALL A BUNCHES!!!!! and I am sure they will be happy when they stop venting in my head and yeah =/. Lifes been interesting ^_^

Okay so I am going to run off and attempt to post before the other half gets home and drags me to my new college to get books and I don't work again until Friday so lots of time for me to catch up on things ^_^
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: ***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK*****   ***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK***** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Congrats. We miss you, too, but life happens. We excuse the good... and bad things that draw us away from this site ^_^
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Number of posts : 126
Pawprints : 242
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: ***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK*****   ***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK***** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:19 am

Congratulations, and about your wolves... I think they would be happy to see you just like bear said. So Welcome back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573

PostSubject: Re: ***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK*****   ***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK***** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Holy crap, congratulations! Sidenote: I think your wolves should just be happy you returned Smile
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867

PostSubject: Re: ***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK*****   ***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK***** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:51 pm

First off all...Congratulations!
Second, glad to see your back!
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: ***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK*****   ***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK***** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:01 pm

*Jumps up and down and squeals in excitement*

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!! hehehehehe. okay, I know I haven't been around much and shame on me. I really hope you all can forgive me! Sad I have missed FnI so much and everytime I try to sit down and catch up my future father in law needs me for some lame ass reason or Sean (My Fiancee) Is dragging me away from the computer.

I also now add School and Working into the mix. omg. I am going to need this to escape *Pulls her babies in close and pets them all while they growl since they been caged up* Oh I wish they would forgive me... =/

Mandy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK*****   ***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK***** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK*****
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: