Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No regret, no remorse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867
Registration date : 2011-02-04

No regret, no remorse Empty
PostSubject: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:08 pm

No regret, no remorse Mine

Alabester paws stirred up the dry sand of the vast desert that made out the Lone Lands, the wasteland that connected and divided al pack lands, where more wolves have died then one could count, and where the chance you would find any living beign in a radius of 5 miles would be slim. Congen had just left the turmoiling group he had "led", because he didn't had felt that unity there was in a real pack. He didn't felt any regret though, his brother Bhaal could take care for himself and Mynx too. He didn't really cared about that unnamed pup and that other femme, well... He didn't cared. He was just walking, and walking, and walking... Only stopping to hunt, and take some rest, but he wasn't hungry or sleepy yet. He wondered where he would come out if he kept wandering in the same direction. He didn't really cared though, nothing really cared lately.

With his feelings for Mynx so mixed up, he didn't knew whether he was confused, or he was just being plain stupid. Somewhere in his heart he wanted to go to Mynx and explain her feelings to her, but he had never expressed them before, to any femme. Sure, he had mated alot, as in his pack, couple weren't been made for life, but only for a short period, as femmes always where on the lookout for the males with the most power. And as an alpha, well he had a lot of power. But there was no love in these relations, and because he never had to try to get someone, he never learnt anything about that peculiar thing that is love...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Please ignore this. Sending wolf to new post.

Last edited by wolfquestlover09 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Rules being ignored. Warning put up.)
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:18 am

Minx would have noticed Congen's absence. She was no leader to this ragtag bunch. She had issues of her own to deal with. So she would have pointed them in the right direction and then would have set out across the sands. Her intentions weren't to follow him at first. She was still hurt from his harsh words and attitude. Though somehow...be it fate...or the lingering of his scent she would move following the trail he had left behind.

She topped a dune and would stand there siloutted against the sky. Her golden eyes saw movement. A white wolf against the sands...walking. Her heart thudded and she would lick her lips and look down. A wind gusted, one that would carry her scent down down down the dune toward Congen. Should she even bother him? He ...didn't care so...

Her tail dropped slightly and she looked away taking a deep breath. Why didn't she just turn around?
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:10 pm

A soft breeze passed congen, a familar scent invading his nares. Mynx. He turned his head, and saw her form outlinedagainst the dawning sun. He sighed. Now was his last chance. He assembled whatever courage and hope he had left, and started to aproach her. He lined himself up before her, and spoke. "Mynx... I know I have been hard on you last time, but I don't wanted to... I just don't know how to... say what I feel for you..." He looked down to avoid the looks she must have been throwing at him now. He had never felt so uncomfortable in his life, altough he felt better when he spoke the words "I think I really, really like you."
[geez, that was hard --', I feel it is crappy]
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Minx would hear movement and turned her yellow gaze to Congen. A soft sigh would escape her. Her ears flicked forward and she sat still as she approached. His words would hit her pricked thorns and she blinked. He liked her? Then if he liked her why did he treat her the way he had. She flicked her ears to the sides. "Congen....I will tell you this....you don't treat someone you like, like that...." Her words were a bit cool and hurt and she would take another breath and would look away. "I like being around you too Congen....but....you left...you left me and got angry with me......" She sighed and curled her tail about her paws. She knew she could be difficult too. She wasn't the easiest wolfess to get along with.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:58 pm

"I didn't meant to hurt you... I just... " He really didn't knew what to say. "I am very sorry for what happened the last days." He was giving in a little more then he wanted, but he knew sometimes you just had to give in. "I hope you can forgive me, altough I understand when you feel like you can't forgive me." The moment he had said that he felt it had come out wrong, but only her answer would tell.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Minx shook her head and took a deep breath. She flicked her ears back and forward again. "Congen.....fate has crossed our paths again. Perhaps we should .....try to look past this for now..... traveling in pairs is safer than traveling alone anyway....and I know where the watering holes are." She took another breath trying to push her irritation and hurt aside. "So...shall we find the next watering hole...together?"
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:13 am

Trying to be not too excited, Congen only smiled tender, and rose on his legs. "I wouldn't want anything else." He wondered what Bhaal and the rest would do, but it didn't was like he had to baby-sit Bhaal. Altough he did felt a little responsible for any deaths his big, aggressive sibling would cause, and he knew for sure there would be. But those weren't his worries for the moment, now all he needed to think of was to be sure to not hurt Minx's feelings again. ALtough he still didn't hold a clue as to how femmes think. He probably never would too. Now he just waited for her to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:16 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:20 pm

OOC: thanks for the bump Hend <3

IC:

Minx saw that tender smile rise upon his lips and she took a deep breath and nodded. "Very well...it's this way then." She pointed her nose to the west, he had been traveling away from it rather than toward it. She took the lead and flicked her tail. "What of your brother and the others?" She asked curiously almost reading his mind to the thoughts running through his head. "I thought you would want to stay with him?"
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Ooc: No problem

His brother... "I'm sure Bhaal can take care of himself, and we probably will meet again." He doubted that Bhaal was still around the oasis though, the brute had always been a restless one, and he would set off in a random direction if he'd get bored. And Congen was sure that he would'd cross his path in the future, such was their bond as brothers. He followed Minx' lead, walking next to her, but not to close, as he sensed she wasn't really on completly good terms with him yet. It would be be up to him to prove to her that she hadn't made a mistake by giving him another chance. Deep in, he made him promise himself that he wouldn't let her get hurt, neither by himself, nor by others.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Minx nodded softly as he spoke of his brother. She would run a tongue over her ebony lips as if she could taste the moisture on the air. A deep breath and she would flick her tail as they walked. "I am sure we will...the sands..though vast have a way of bringing folk together." She scented the air. "There it is..." She smiled. "Can you smell it?" She turned looking at him with those molten golden eyes.

Golden eyes that held such emotion but then it was quickly hidden. She felt that tell tale tug on her heart from the bond she shared with her sister...it was faint...but..she could still feel her sister's presence.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:33 am

"Yes, I think so." It was hard to notice, but there was tint of moist in the dry wind, one that indicated an oasis. "Well where are we waiting for then?" He spoke enthusiastic. He had seen the emotion in her eyes, although it was even just for a moment. His top priority right now was to get her attention from whatever she was thinking to the present, and most off all, to cheer her up. "Care to see who's there fastest?" He looked at her, giving her a challenging look.

[MMmmmm... Bleh... I don't know...]
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Minx looked at him and nodded then turned her feet to a bit more brisk pace as he spoke with enthusiastic words. She flicked her tail and snorted as he pressed a race. "Brute.." she said shaking her head. "You should already know I can outrun you...you are heavier than me and that will put a damper on your feet in the sand." But in the next blink she was gone and running, wide open, tail streaming out behind her as she headed for water and the oasis that would spare their lives this day.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:04 am

There she goes. He stretched, and in the same movement, he made a leap, kicking up sand as he went on in his sprint. True he could never outrun her, but atleast he had broken the ice. Sort of. While he was rather unsensitive at times, even he noticed that there where still words unspoken between the two of them. Words he had difficulty with, just because he never had cared for them in the past.

He went flatout, and managed to get less distance between him and her. He couldn't match the lightning speed at which her lithe body flew over the desert sands. He was built for endurance, not speed. Trying to accelerate even more he gained a few more mettres, but seconds later he had lost them again... It was no use, he thought. At least he wouldn't arrive that much later then her at the oasis.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Minx made it to the oasis hardly breathing hard. This land was hers by right...by blood...it gave her life and would someday take it. She inhaled smelling the lifegiving liquid, followed by scents of hare, rat, pig, and desert sheep. "Might find a meal here as well.." She murmered to herself looking over her shoulder at Congen. He should be pulling alongside her now.

Moving silently she would make her way to the edge of the clear pool. It was obvious that is was an underground spring here. The water was cold and fresh and the vegitation lush. Her body thanked her as she drank deeply. Ignoring the droplets of water that clung to her fur as she lapped. A soft sigh she would sit and then look toward Congen. "So...now that we have come to water...perhaps we should discuss your path..." she offered.

Her feelings were still hurt and she didn't really want to admit to them. The tug on her heart where her sister lie panged in her chest. She sighed. At least it meant she was still living...she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:54 pm

"My path?" he tried to as not too sheepishly. "Most of the time I just go where my legs carry me." Not really sure what she was asking, that was the best he could give. Joining her at the pool, he started to drink from the cold, fresh water. It reminded him of home. Cold. This scorched land surely was a change of scenery. And when he took a glance to Minx, he could add that it wasn't an unpleasant change. Not at all. The sudden warmth spreading through him made him concentrate on the water before him. Why was he acting as a juvenile buck? He was supposed to be controlled and calculated. But around Minx every attempt to behave like how he used to was near impossible. He shrugged. Time would tell what would become of this.  
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Minx looked at him tilting her head slightly. "Going where your legs just carry you can wind you up dead in the desert." She flicked an ear at Congen.  "You have to go where the water is....or know you can cross where it isn't." She shook her pelt out and then took a breath. She would keep this...professional...he shouldn't have been able to hurt her feelings. She didn't care about him...she shouldn't care about him. 

Tipping her maw she lapped gently at the water. Quenching her thirst. She felt the desire to sink her teeth into something. Letting her emotions out through violence. Just how her grandfather had taught her. Be like stone. Nothing can break a stone. Nothing can hurt a stone. She took another breath and then moved toward a patch of shade. 

"There will be prey here come nightfall. I suggest you rest and eat and then ..." she trailed off. "Let your legs take you where they will." She was still unsure of Congen. She still didn't know how to take this crossing of paths again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No regret, no remorse   No regret, no remorse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No regret, no remorse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: