Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light in the dark

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White wolf

White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Pawprints : 442
Registration date : 2011-11-18

Light in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Light in the dark   Light in the dark Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Skylight a golden colored wolf pup and his sister Emerald a white wolf pup stared into the darkness. Their green eyes glowed and glistened as they froze their eyes towards the full moon. Just then shooting through the dark came a shooting star! " I wish for food" said Skylight. "I wish for mommy" said Emerald. The two lowered their heads. They had lost their mom to a storm and now wish to see her again but reality was telling them that their dreams would never come true. " We should get some rest" said Skylight. " Alright" said Emerald and they walked into a nearby cave and lowered their heads in the icy cold air. They shivered and shook hoping that someone could help them. Emerald lowered her head and dreamed of her mother finding her during her sleep. Skylight dreamed about his dad finding him in his sleep. Both smiled as the cold slowly took over their shivering body's. In both of their dreams a voice whispered " Faramir. My name is Faramir. I am your mother. " A more deeper voice said " Snowsweeper. My name is Snowsweeper and I am your father. " Both voices then said " wake up our children. wake up."

Last edited by White wolf on Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Light in the dark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: