Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riptide (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Riptide (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:54 am

Riptide ran into the Lone Lands, looking for a den. She finds a slight indention in the ground under a tree, and digs, making the hole big enough to hold ten wolfs. She curls up in it, ashamed at what her heat had drove her to do. Her eyes drooped, then closed, as she fell asleep.

Her heart pounds as she jerks awake. "Was it all a dream?" She wonders silently. But her surroundings told her it wasnt. Even though it was almost a day later, she could smell the mixture of males in her pelt.

"Why did I do that? That wasnt me!" Her tears slide down onto her chin, wetting the dirt under her paws.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Pawprints : 442
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:39 am

Alpine, a white wolf with ocean blue eyes wandered the lone lands. Her footsteps moved silently across the barren landscape. As she moved she picked up a wolf scent! Alpine moved in direction of the scent, her swift feet not making one sound. Alpine didn't look up. She kept moving quicker and quicker when... she bumped right into Riptide!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Riptide jumps back with a snarl. She bares her fangs at the white wolf. (He he, that was funny) Her tears instantly stop as she glares at the new wolf. "What do you want?" Her voice is gravelly.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:40 pm

With out a any fear Alpine lifted her head. " I am Alpine " she said. It was luck that while Alpine said that wind blew and waved her silky white fur in the wind like a banner. Her blue eyes glistened and shined. " I was looking for a partner in hunting and survival. I'm sorry that I bumped into you, I was very exited when I smelled wolf in the air. " Alpine was a beutiful sight except for one thing. One of her ears was torn off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:30 pm

"Hello Alpine. I am Riptide. I'm sorry for being rude earlier, I had a bad day yesterday. If you like Ill work with you." The light makes her fur ripple.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:57 am

" What do you mean bad day? " Said Alpine. She didn't want to be rude but she was curious. Suddenly Alpine felt her remaining ear twitch. She turned around but saw nothing. She just sighed and guessed that what she heard was a rabbit in the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:47 pm

"Its nothing. I just wasnt me yesterday." Riptide murmurs. She places her head pn her paws as she relaxes slightly around this new wolf.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Alpine takes a deep sniff. She can smell males in Riptide's pelt. " You can't lie to me! " Said Alpine angryly. " Sorry " she said back. " I didn't mean to yell but I know something is wrong. Please tell me. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:18 pm

"Well, I was in heat yesterday and I did something I shouldnt have." Her ears go back. "I dont know why I did it." She looks down at her belly, where she can just barely see the beginnings of a bump.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:02 pm

Alpine inmedietly understands then slinks into a sumbmisson posture. She was scared. Were there wolves like that around here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:01 pm

"Whats wrong Alpine?" She tilts her head, looking at the wolfs odd submission posture. She tilts her head at an odd scent in the air and takes a deep sniff. Her hackles go up as she instincully recognizes the scent of a bear.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Number of posts : 265
Pawprints : 538
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:30 pm

CeCe saw wolves talking. Good. She wants to have wolves,not as a pack,but to have to be friends with and with more wolves,that means more food,and more protection for everyone. She walked to the wolves that were talking. She said a little shyly," Hi. I'm Cecelia but only call me CeCe,please." She waited for responce as she wagged her tail a bit.

((OOC: I will change the color in my next post ok?))

Last edited by Ruffian-Wolf on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:32 pm

"Hullo CeCe. I'm Riptide." She glances at the fem. "Thats Alpine."

Last edited by wolfquestlover09 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up, thinking of the wrong post)
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:41 pm

CeCe sighed in relief. She was glad that this wolves were the 'mean' type. She said in responce,"Hi everyone." She walked and layed down beside Scotch. "I don't mean to be a rude,but can sleep. I have been traveling for days now." She yawned,still laying down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:45 pm

"Of course. May I join you?" Riptide questioned, yawning. She layed down. "Are you alright Alpine?" He words swirl in her tiredness.

Last edited by wolfquestlover09 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:05 pm

CeCe said before she fell asleep," Sure,go right ahead." But she was having a bad dream.Her parents at the edge of a clift. CeCe ran to save them, but a black wolf stepped on her parents' paws. She ran as fast as she could but she stayed in place. The black wolf pushed her parents off the clift! "NO!" she yelled. Then the black wolf looked at her and attacked her as she woke up. CeCe screamed as she woke from the horrible dream. She then started to calm down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:12 pm

Riptide jerks awake at the scream. "Cece! Whats wrong?" She takes her claws out of the dirt that they had gone into in her surprise. She forces her pelt to go down, the bristles dissapearing.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:21 pm

CeCe calmed down and said," I had a bad dream." She stood and continued," I alwats have that dream." As she was done speaking she looked out into the land and a tear went down her cheek. She looked down as she countiued to cry slowly. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:24 pm

"Whats it about?" She tilts her head, looking very much like a pup. She groans as she feels the hot sun beating on them. She looks around for Alpine, and sees her sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:30 pm

CeCe said crying,"Ok. My parents were on a clift,a black wolf pushed them off,I tried to save them but I stayed in place and when the black wolf pushed them off,the black wolf attacked me and then I woke up." She stopped crying a bit. CeCe noted that maybe talking about her dream may have helped her. She sighed as she sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:32 pm

"Whoa. Im really sorry that your having that dream! Do you think theres a reason to it?" One again she pulls of the puppy look.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:41 pm

CeCe looks back into the land as she said," There was a black wolf that killed my parents...I have different dreams about him killing them every night...he is dead...but what he done to my parents is still alive." She looked at the wolves in this packish thing. She had to make a new family. CeCe looked at Riptide and said," May I stay with you for a while? I am a good hunter. I am fast so I can keep up with the buck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:47 pm

"Im very sorry to hear about your parents. Of course you can stay!" She glances again at Alpine. "I wonder what shes dreaming about.

(White wolf is gonna have a bunch of "New post at Riptide (Open To All), isnt he)
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:51 pm

OOC: Yep,he is.

BIC: CeCe said nodding her head," Thank you. I have no home.And I don't know what she would be dreaming about." She walked to where she slept and layed down,but didn't go to sleep. She just was resting. She yawned as she was getting over her sleeping. She waited for Riptide to say something,as she had nothing else to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:55 pm

"Welcome to the mini pack!" She lays down and rests her head on her paws. Suddenly the wind shifts, bringing a musky scent into her nose, making her shoot up and bristle. She stares at the Grizzly bear as it lumbers to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riptide (Open to all)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next