Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riptide (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:32 pm

Riptide blinks, looking again at Bloom. Her eyes hadnt been tricking her. RedPink eyes were staring confusidly up at her. Next to her Calx stares with pebble grey eyes. Lastly Pacis stares with chocalote brown eyes. Then she realizes that their ears are slightly cracked open. "Bloom?" She whispers so that only that pup could hear her. She wanted the words they first heard to be their names. "Calx, Pacis?"
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:23 pm

CeCe then said to Alpine," I think I may go see Riptide's pups." She walks to the den and says as she walks in," Hey,Riptide. How are the pups doing?" She looked at the pups with their eyes open. She smiled as she walked out. She yawned as she layed outside the den and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Pawprints : 442
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:52 am

Alpine watched Cece walk in the den then continued to splash around. She hadn't played like this since she was a pup! Alpine had completely forgotten about her missing ear! She was glad she had met Riptide and Cece, but still... she still wasn't too sure about the new wolf, Cece.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Pawprints : 538

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:01 am

CeCe looked at Alpine playing in the water when she woke up. She smiled and walked over Alpine. She said happily at Alpine," May I play in the water with you,Alpine?" She wagged her chipped tail and smiled a bit too.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Alpine didn't want to sound mean. She didn't like Cece but she couldn't just tell her off. Alpine quickly said " Sure! " But In her mind she wasn't so sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Riptide groans as she rubs her poor ears. The pups had learned to say hi and they would stop saying it! They couldnt take more than a few steps though, so she could still go to the lake and get food. She stood up and looks down at her pups with a stern gaze. "I'll be right back, but listen to what Aunt Alpine and Aunt CeCe tell you, got it?" She turns and stalks through the tunnel. When she gets outside she pauses to take in clean air, which was better than the cave air. She turns towards the water and takes off. She stops and hunts a couple rabbits before continueing towards the water. She leans over and laps up some water. She lifts her head and watches Alpine and CeCe. She neaded a break from "Hi" every second.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:50 pm

CeCe steps in the water and splaches around. Alpine seemed to be mad or something. She stopped messing around in the water and asked," Is something wrong?" She tilted her head. Her ears were forward.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Tears ripped down Alpine's face like a waterfall. Now she didn't pay any attention to Cece, instead a memory filled her head. Wiping away her tears, Alpine began to talk to Cece. " First of all I need to tell you the truth. I can't trust you! I don't think I can ever trust another wolf besides Riptide. One night something happened to me, I don't feel comfortable telling you but that night is why I'm shy of you and why I have a missing ear. You... you remind me of someone I can't forgive." Alpine looked in Cece's eyes then ran behind the den and cried.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:29 pm

CeCe jaw opened slightly. She made her fill that way? A tear went down her cheek as she troted away from the river. She was not letting Alpine have to put up with that. She went away from them,around a mile and dug herself a den. She layed down inside and thought to herself, I can't do nothing right,not even make someone happy. Another tear went down on CeCe's cheek as she layed her head down and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Riptide watched the exchange and sighed aloud. She bolted to her pups den and fed them before running to CeCe. She nudged her with her nose. "I saw what happened. Lets talk with Alpine, shall we?" She turns her head and nods towards Alpines hiding spot. By now she was used to the missing features on her face and had already adjusted. "It'll be hard to travel together with the two main members upset at eachother, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:54 am

CeCe looked up at Riptide and said," Yeah, but how can she be happy if I make her think of one of her bad experience in her life." She licked her bone dry lips as a tear went down her face. She was thinking of leaving them,but it would be too painful to Riptide.Bur Alpine was sadened about her looking like someone,she guessed. She sighed as she crawled out of her den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:59 am

"Well, lets go talk to her. She needs to realize that she should think of you as a friend, not an... er... enemy." She uses the term lightly, unsure what to say there. She turns and runs to Alpines hiding spot. She doesnt look back, knowing Alpine would follow her. She uses her paw to poke Alpine.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:35 pm

Alpine wipes her tears and says "Who's there? Oh, Riptide, what are you doing here? I thought you were with the pups?" Alpine quickly could smell Cece and bolted to her feet! She tucked in her tail and began baking up. "I see you have company..." Said trembling Alpine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Riptide sighed, stepping forward and nuzzling Alpine in a friendly way to comfort her. "Why are you afraid of CeCe? Without her, I would be dead right now, either from drowning, or from the bear attack. You can trust her. She's a good wolf." She grins softly at her words.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:15 pm

"No, there is nothing wrong with Cece. It's just she looks like someone... someone I can't forgive. If... if it's making it hard for you, because I can't be next to Cece, I can leave. No... I will leave!" With that Alpine dashed away and soon found Cece's den. She hopped in, feeling cozy when she noticed Cece's scent! She ran yelping farther away, hoping if someone found her it would be Riptide. Not Cece. Soon she began thinking that she was being hard on Cece. Cece probably felt bad. Alpine stated heading back when she found herself lost!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Riptide took after Alpine, folllowing her scent. Soon, she too, found herself lost in the desolate waste land that was The Lone Lands. She grimaced as the hot sun burned down on her pelt. She scrambles over a sand dune, still following Alpines scent. I hope CeCe doesnt think we abbandoned her. At this she howled a message to CeCe that they would be right back and to stay with the pups. Due to her missing eye, she didnt see the sandstorm until it was right upon her. She gasped, coughing up sand as it rushed into her mouth. She squints her good eyes as she tries to find Alpine. Finnaly she sees another figure in the sandstorm as well. She struggles towards it. "Alpine!" Her voice is rough from the sand.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Alpine turns around to see Riptide! Alpine could see and feel the storm. It would be very hard for Riptide, because of her missing eye. Alpine leaped through the air and right on top of Riptide. She positioned her legs tight on the ground and took the blasts of sand with her body. After the storm was over, Alpine fell down. Unconscious. Rips went through her flesh from all the sand and the pads on her paws bled from holding on to sand so tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Riptide gasps as she was lept upon, and tries to fight against Alpine, but the fight against the storm had weaked her. When Alpine fell over, she stood up, spitting sand out of her mouth. She managed to shift Alpine onto her back, and started with shaking legs to the den.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Alpine's eyes slowly shift open. She was happy to have saved Riptide. Even if Riptide thought she could have done it on her own, her missing eye could had led her into deep trouble! Trouble that could have left Cece and Alpine devestated!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Riptide finally made it to their den, and set Alpine down. "I'll be right back." She turned, herded up her pups, and set them in the den before turning and leaving again. She spends a while looking before heading back. She set the Garlic, Comfrey, and poppy seeds in front of her. "Here, eat these." She pushes forward some small pieces of Garlic, comfrey, and poppy seeds. She chews the rest into a pulp and sets it on Alpines wounds.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Alpine relaxes. She lays back and hopes that Cece still doesn't feel bad. Poor Cece. Alpine decides to tell the truth to Riptide. Why she is scared and is missing a ear, when suddenly she remembers something! Something worse then anything Cece, Riptide and many other wolves probably had faced in their lives. Rabies. "Riptide, I need to tell you something." She waited for Riptide to pay attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Riptide looks up as she finishes applying the pulp. "Mhm?" She groans and works her jaw to get rid of the sticky substance the leftover pulp had made in her mouth. She leans back down to finish working but turns her ears to Alpine.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:15 pm

OOc:|| Coming to join you. =) With a few =) haha
BIC:||
There were three of them. All males and all bigger and bigger as they walked together.
Sephiroth was walking infront. His pelt held the color of fire and his eyes matched with a yellowish orange tinge. His head was held high, like an alpha, he was his own leader and had yet to bow to anyone... except Kaia, but that was a different time, now, he belonged to nothing and no one.
"Pichtra, shall we see our new friends ahead, or go around?" He heard a snort from Killian and he turned his eyes on him.

Killian didn't flinch at Sephiroth's gaze. He held no fear and Sephiroth liked it. The son of the alphess queen in Muerta, he would be used as bait one day, today though, wasn't the day. "Do you think they're going to mind?" Pichtra asked but he was cut off by another snort and the elder brute turned and growled at Killian.
They were stupid, older and wiser, no, it was older and more tempted by the darkness. Maybe it was the fact he was the son of Damean Jager, but there wasn't a need to pester all the time. Sit and watch, and act, you'll be stronger as a unit then a single wolf. Killian, his pelt was white as snow, white like his mother, his eyes were a green, almost just as white it was a light green. The opposite of his twin sister... who had stayed behind obviously... He was bulky, like his father, a bigger build, taller, made for contact fighting not for speed.
Pichtra shook his head and looked ahead. "We shall make our way to them" the elder was a tri hued color, mostly on the darker shades. In his olding age he was growing white hairs, when before he held just black and a burnt brown color. They were coming closer and the male lifted his head a little more. Sephiroth and Pichtra were once leaders, so the challenge between them was there, but they had the same intentions in mind...
All three, in a side line walked up to the wolves. One was injured? The situation was hard to understand just having shown up. "Hello all" Sephiroth let his eyes glinter as he gave a wicked smile. Killian rolled his eyes and Pichtra gave his tail a few flicks as he waited for their responces... waited to see their reaction...
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Cecelia looked around as the storm was blowing she couldn't find Riptide...or Alpine. As the storm stopped she looked for them. "Riptide!!! Alpine!!!" Oh no,she thought,I...lost the, forever. She layed on the ground as she felt one tiny tear rolled down her cheek,sorrow buliding in her heart.

After a few minutes, she saw 3 males,one looked elder,walked towards two blurry figures. The tears made CeCe's eyes blurry. She wiped the tears with her paws and saw two wolves that looked like ones she knew. Riptide. Alpine. She barked with excitement and howled their names as she ran. "Riptide!! Alpine!!" 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Riptide looked towards CeCe, but looked almost ammediatly back at the group of males. Her fur went up. These wolfs gave her a bad feeling. Her lips lifted in a snarl as she stood up, using one of her paws to scoot her pups behind Alpine. Her ears pointed at Sepiroth, along with her gaze. He was obviously the leader.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Take control. Take control. Killian watched as the fem stood up and he sighted in on the pups. Oh... pups... He looked at Pichtra, he knew enough about the old brute to know he wanted pups again, but his mate was gone, mentally... It was the eager flurried voice of another fem that caught his attention next and he felt Pichtra step aside as he did when the fem came through, Sephiroth stayed the same. "Oh puppies... the leaders of the future" Killian quickly looked at Sephiroth and went to say something but the brute sat down and released his evil actions, Killian hated when the brute did that. "They are adorable, from what I see..." Sephiroth's words leaked out and Killian knew the brute was thinking of the future, how to turn tides... who he would kill.

"I'm Killian, and these are my companions Pichtra from the Midnight Wolves and Sephiroth old alpha of Hamara before the storm and a take over." Killian gave a smile and stepped back into his place as PIchtra did too. "You all fighting the storm as well? These are some trying times, I find the weather is a story teller" Pichtra was wise, he was always telling stories and tales from his past and from old folklore.

"We've been traveling alot, you all seem weary... if you'd like..." Killian stepped away and brought forth the hind leg of a deer. "You may have this for the three of you." He smiled and nosed it forward. "We stole it from a bear." He smiled and shrugged waiting for another move...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Riptide leans backwards, away from the males, but keeping her paws in the same place. She was putting up the tough act for her friends and pups, but really she was shaking under her pelt. Her ears fold back against her head as her tail tucks in fearful submission as she remembers everything males had done to her in the past. Her trembles are visible through her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riptide (Open to all)   Riptide (Open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riptide (Open to all)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next