Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White wolf

White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Pawprints : 442
Registration date : 2011-11-18

The journey  Empty
PostSubject: The journey    The journey  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:02 am

Nightshade stopped and smiled. " We're here!! " She said as she put Sarge down. Nightshade turned to Black snow and said " I don't mean to be rude but how did you come to the land of fire and ice? " Nightshade had never seen dogs in the land of fire and ice until she met that pack. She may not know how dogs got here but she did know how one dog came. That puppy was Sarge.
Back to top Go down

The journey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey    The journey  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Black Snow sits and feels the kit jump to the ground. "Well, my past owners, if you would call them that, used all their dogs as fighting dogs. One day one of the dogs went insane, and rampaged through the warehouse they held the fights in. He was a big brute, and broke several cages. Mine was one of them. You should have seen the humans face when the dog charged them, Priceless!" She bares her teeth in a laugh at the memory. "I jumped through a window and kept running. Met the cat, Scotch, and kept running again.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

The journey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey    The journey  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Nightshade wasn't laughing. As soon as Black snow began talking about fighting, memories flew through her head. In her memory Nighshade was cornerd. She had just found Sarge and now 5 wolves were around her and teasing her. A light brown wolf said " looky looky! Do I see a wolf taking care of a dog? " Then a black one said " what a loser! " Then a silver grey one said " shes worthless! We should kill her and the pup! " The wolves slowy closed in on her and then the grey one went for her neck but missed and hit the eye. Now a long bleeding scar ripped down Nighshade's face. Nighshade suddenly snapped out of her memory. She saw that the scar was still down her eye. She turned around, trying not to look at Black snow.
Back to top Go down

The journey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey    The journey  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:52 pm

"Are you OK Nightshade?" Her ears twitch. "How'd you and Sarge come to FNI?" Her head tilts to the side.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

The journey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey    The journey  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:17 pm

I tear slips down Nightshade's face as the memorie dances in her had. She turns towards Black snow and begins to tell her story. " It was a dark night. My pack, far out of the land of fire and Ice didn't think I was strong enough. They kicked me out. As rain poured down I felt I lost everything, tears slid down my face but hid in the rain. Just as I thought I lost everything, I saw hope. Hope was in the form of a little german shepered puppy. I named him Sarge. Just as I began walking 5 wolves cornered me and Sarge along a mountain side. I put Sarge down behind me but before I could begin speaking they bega to tease me. " Looky looky! Do I see a wolf taking care of a dog? " Said a light brown wolf with a evil grin. " What a loser! " said a black wolf while laughing. " Shes worthless! We should kill her and the pup! " Said a silver grey wolf with yellow teeth and a evil grin. Sweat dripped down my face like the rain around me. The 5 wolves slowly closed in. The silver grey wolf went for my neck but she missed and hit my eye. I could barley see! I just manedged to grab Sarge and run out of there! After a day of running as fast as I could, I cam to the land of Fire and Ice. I have been half blind ever since. " She stopped talking. There wasnent's to much more that Black snow didn't know.
Back to top Go down

The journey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey    The journey  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:41 pm

BlackSnow opens her muzzle to speak. "Im really sorry!" She cant stop a wry grin as she watches Scotch leap on Sarge, asking him to play with her. "I see they have already become friends."
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

The journey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey    The journey  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:40 am

Between sobs Nightshade said " Yeah, they did become friends. The strange thing is I thought dogs CHASED cats. I didn't think they PLAYED with them. " It was a strange sight that Scotch was enjoying herself with a dog.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

The journey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey    The journey  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Ooc: Wolfquest i would like to remind you this is a WOLF roleplay site with canid exceptions. A cat is really very very out of place here and you should've asked me before rping one. Unfortunately this is not the kind of thing our site allows. I am going to have to ask you to get rid of the cat. But for the sake of the this thread that you have going here I'll let you roleplay it out but i don't want to see the cat posted on any other boards.

Thank you.
Silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The journey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journey    The journey  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: