Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site themes! January

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Site themes! January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site themes! January   Site themes! January Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:11 pm

NEW MEMBERS

For those newer members who have joined recently I would like to ask everyone to limit the number of wolves you are creating and keep it to a an easily manageable list. We don't want 15 characters with short posts everywhere, we would rather you have fewer characters with longer and more detailed posts. It is not really an okay thing for you to bring in a group of wolves to another pack either, if you need to do this for plot reasons you may PM me (Silent) and ask permission to bring in a group of wolves to a pack.

Also on a side note I would like everyone to be aware that not ALL of your wolves have to be different/unique or special. This is a REALISTIC rping site and just like people there are regular wolves who are doing their own thing. Not every wolf that is brought in has to be some fugitive, exiled princess or someone who has a "PAST". I would also like to ask for people to refrain brining in any more dramatic cases of wolves who for example have been

• Hurt/injured/verge of death

• Raped
  • Have like 12 pups with them
  • Running away from evil doers
  • TRAGEDY CASES IN GENERAL
Please do not take this post as something offensive to what you are doing, what we are doing is trying to help everyone learn what our site is about and how it runs. What we look for in our members posts. We love the eagerness to make characters and post but it just needs to happen in a certain manner, and if you have any more questions i would be HAPPY to help answer them, along with my other moderators who are bold and in blue if you can't find them. Thank you for reading!

-Silent & Site Management Team
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Site themes! January Empty
PostSubject: Site themes! January   Site themes! January Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:22 pm

SITE HAPPENINGS..
Extra extra read all about it!

We are currently redoing the site (As many of you have probably noticed) and right now we are going for a sort of Nordic/Viking theme sort of idea right now. So please pardon our appearance as we work on the site. It's very meticulous work! if anyone has any theme suggestions either myself or Silvers would love to hear your thoughts! Given our creative streak at the moment we may be making several site layouts that we will be alternating from time to time. If we create enough we can have a site vote on which theme you would like to see next! =)

We've also had an huge influx of new members which has given us a boost to update some of rules and regulations on the site so if you haven't taken a look at them yet head on over. Also as a reminder any members joining now or within the last 3 months MUST sign the electronic rules waiver located HERE. We take our rules very seriously!

Also those of you who are new to the site we would like you to take note that some basic guidelines about roleplaying and what we expect is going to posted soon.(Don't worry it's not more rules) It's more of a tutorial of how we run things around here and what is expected of the members. This will help you to settle in more and get into our rhythm.

Check back for more news updates!

Back to top Go down

Site themes! January
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Site Pages Archive :: News Archive-
Jump to: