Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Mist Rogue Clan

Go down 
+4
Hendaron
SkywardSword
Silent
WolfsRain89
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Dea tilted her head. "I'm Dea. I'm out here because I started this little place with my mate. And I would like to know more about this proposition before I say yes or no." She stood up, letting out a quiet hiss as her ribs reminded her not to make any sudden movements.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Kovu was at a momentary loss for words, trying to fill the void with the reason of why he came here, even though the question had seemed to be directed at Bhaal. Desperation, as usual, was probably the answer. Luckily, Bhaal and Dea filled in some blanks in time before he mentioned anything. “I don’t know…I stumbled upon this place…and it provided shelter, something I don’t find too often. I haven’t even been here for a day.” Maybe Pichtra’s proposition could benefit him; give him some stability, rather than allow another crazy loophole that made chaos but left him alone in the dust. He also thought his notion of being a “long lost uncle” to him was kind of funny; it was fine by him. “Whatever it is you’ve planned, I’m willing to hear. I want to know.”
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Dyrim
Paw prints in the sand...just one pair so it was probably just another loner.But she found traces of more wolves sometime later. She had been in the desert for awhile now undecided on where she was ultimately heading. The time she spent here showed, her fur was stuck with sand and the scarce game was already taking a toll on her body. She was no amazing hunter to take down any significant amounts of game by herself. For the meantime she had been snacking on mice when she could find them. More often then not she got a mouthful of sand. There were small deposits of water here and there if you knew where to look, that at least was the only thing she had going for her.

But now she found others and she couldn't quite help herself. Her body drew her to others of her kind. She was hungry and maybe they would be kind enough to share. Dyrim was confused with herself, she didn't know where to go and the pressures of moving into a new pack was something she didn't think she could handle. So she found herself here. Following the markings of a group of wolves who obviously lived here she sniffed the air every so often trying to discern what kind of wolves these were but the air betrayed no secrets.

She sensed she was getting close and so trying to be polite as possible she let loose a series of low howls to indicate that a stranger was here and sought help. She hoped that whoever met with her would be friendly or she would not stumble into anyone unpleasant....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Dea tilted her head at the howls and stood. "Pardon me for a moment." She said to everyone. She followed the howls. After some time of traveling across the sand, she came across a she wolf. "Hello there. I am Dea. May I ask your name?" She tilted her head, looking at the femme, who stuck out against the sand. Then again, almost all wolves did. “Do you need anything? Food? Water? Shelter?” She made sure not to rush her words, but she wanted to help this wolf if she needed help. She sat down and let her tail tap against the sand happily, so as not to appear a danger.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:20 am

Pichtra gave a smile to them all and nodded. "Family. Yes. To an extent... We're all separated now. Doing our own thing... kinda" he shook his head and began to explain the reason as to why he had come here. "Have you wolves heard of Hamara? It was overcome with a nasty storm and the wolves had to move out. The leader, Kaia, is no where to be seen, and I have ran into her mate, Sephiroth. He's planning on taking, or trying, to take the lands back from the mutts that have planted there and made that place their home. Dogs." Pichtra let the word of the mutt sink in. No one was fond of dogs... 'They don't belong here, and yet, they have created a head quarter amongst those lands and it's not sitting well. It is time for a nice awakening" He turned and looked at the female who had left watching her vanish to go greet the wolf that sang.

"I've found another Midnight" His eyes turned to Kovu. "But don't take my like the rest of the family. I don't make your decisions for you, you have to make them yourself. Sephiroth will be gathering a plethora of wolves, as many as he can find and we will all meet in the lone lands somewhere before we head into Hamara. Make it a game, but it'll be interesting to watch the dogs squirm." His orbs danced as he looked around waiting for them to answer to this proposition he laid out.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:50 am

Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Dyrim
Dyrim spotted a she wolf walking towards her and she displayed all sorts of friendly signals. This was a great relief for her, the last thing she needed was to confront hostile wolves. Bowing her head in greeting she smiled shyly. "It is nice to meet you Dea, my name is Dyrim. I've recently run into some trouble and have been unable to capture any decent meals by myself so it would be lovely if you had some place that I could stay the night." Ducking her head in a submissive gesture she continued "I don't want to be a bother though and I'll leave as soon as possible." Just one night amongst others of her kind would put her at ease. Just one night could edge the lonely fear eating into her heart. The wolfess looked friendly enough but you never know with groups of wolves, it was just instinct to be territorial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Dea’s eyes sparkled, but she felt bad for this femme Dyrim. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Dyrim. The Clan doesn’t live too far away, just over that sand dune.” She gestures with her head. “You won’t be a bother, please stay as long as you like.” She gives a small sideways grin. “There are four other wolves there. Bhaal, he takes some time to get used to you, and vice versa. Pichtra, I don’t know much about. He just came. Then there is Kovu. Poor little almost whelp.” She tilts her head as she tries to think of a way to describe him. “Lastly, there’s my mate Faron, but he’s not here right now.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Pawprints : 573

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Before anyone could answer Pichtra, a new femme returned with Dea. As far as he could she seemed shy; pained from something maybe. When Dea introduced him, his pink tongue slid from between his fangs and slowly licked the front of his cold nose, almost like a nervous twitch. He didn’t like to consider himself as young as he was, but it was an undeniable fact. He didn’t know if he should answer Pichtra’s proposition right away now with Dyrim here, but he certainly thought about. He never minded dogs, but then again, he didn’t remember if he ever met a dog face-to-face. The situation would defiantly put him in danger. It scared him. But at the same time…he wanted to do it. He couldn’t describe why he would want to do something like help attack a bunch of dogs. He always felt like a docile outsider, but ever since he got lost in the desert…Maybe it was a sense of belonging? His blonde colored ear flapped, and he stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:12 am

Pichtra took this moment to stand and interrupt them. "I'll give you a night and days time to think of my offer. I'll return. I cannot dwell in one place to long, this movement needs to happen and I need to gather as many wolves as I can. Please mull it over and consider what we're offering. A home" He nodded to them, and with a last look at Kovu, he departed from the pack, willing to return very soon. He needed to find her. He felt her. She was close, and it bugged him, not that she were to be so near but that she was, and he wasn't there. He has whispered his goodbyes to her and willed her to believe he'd return...
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:15 pm

The brute came back, he rushed into the territory that the wolves had marked a hell of a lot sooner then he had told them. He was in a hurry, there was so much to be done. "Kovu" his voice came out in a dominant but important manner as he approached the group. "Kovu, you are a midnight wolf. Are you full blood or not?" he questioned the male looking directly at him. He needed to know, he needed to know who else was not apart of that family. "We have a situation and I need to know this." he turned his head as if waiting for Harmi to step from the shadows. He'd kill him. Anger flashed through his body and his eyes began to brighten then change red. He growled and stepped back turning and swiping at the ground. Why. He didn't care how they viewed him right now there was so much on his mind that made him want to slaughter everyone in his path. Two missions now. Two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Dea looked up at Pichtra as he rushed back in. In doing so she left a piece of meat dangling from her muzzle, blood still staining her muzzle and teeth. She stared at Pichtra as she tried to process what he had just rushed out. “Huh?” She said, oh so smartly. She stepped forward, around the ram. “I have thought about your offer, and I want to except. But I must wait for my mate to come back.” She took in his anger, and stepped forward again. “Um… is everything alright?”
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:03 am

Kovu was a little surprised by the quick question. He looked as Dea spoke first, his green orbs darting back to Pictra. "No, I'm not fully Midnight. My mother wasn't pureblooded; my father was." The frantic red that illuminated from Pictra's eyes told him something was very wrong. He thought back to the members of the "family" he had met along with Pictra. Curse. Harmi. He was hoping what he just openly said to Pictra wasn't going to put him in danger here and now. "What's going on? What's happening with the Midnights?" As he mentioned these words, he glanced to the other surrounding wolves, trying to block them from his mind, pretend they were not hearing this like he was. The dynamic of this group he belonged to, though had rarely associated until recently, was fractured and broken up as far as he could tell. But he didn't know much.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:38 am

Dyrim couldn't believe her luck, this she wolf was very friendly and seemed willing to help her out. She promised herself that she wouldn't stay too long and tax them with her burden. Just somewhere to rest for the meantime until...she had to leave again. Licking her nose she nodded gratefully to the fae and tried to listen carefully as she spoke about the others who were here. It did not seem like there were that many, but that was okay. "Thank you" She said quietly, her musical voice muffled by her dry cracked throat. Just then some commotion seemed to be happening and Dyrim didn't mind being left alone. Eyes flicked from the hessians that were talking. She wondered what was so urgent but this wasn't her pack and she should mind her own business. Once they were done discussing she would have to ask Dea where the closest water source was.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Pichtra calmed himself enough to sit down, the only sign that he was remotely agitated was the flick in the end of his tassel. "Do you remember Curse. The leader, the queen. Well, she's dead, died giving birth to three pups. Two females and a male. Only, the male is dead, killed, by Harmi I'm guessing since his scent was ridden all over the pup. That, was my son" He felt the anger growing a little more inside him. At least he thought they were his pups... he didn't know other wise. "They have gone to Muerta Mountains. I'm not sure of their plans but Kovu, speaking to you directly, you must choose a side. Eventually you're going to have to do so. I'm not saying choose now, but... you will have to. I'm not apart of that side. I was the alpha male and let's just say I've taken my own direction and lead whatever wolves I choose to. Not those blood thirsty plotting maggot loving wolves" He felt the itch of irritation growing in him. It was then the scent of the female caught his nares and he turned looking at her. His orbs danced with his original purpose of having come here. "You're rights as a wolf are to choose freely. I'm going to go to the water bed. I need to cool down. Any of you willing to join in on Sephiroth's attempt at regaining a home for the wolves. Let's just meet there... at the water... We have much to discuss and waiting for him" he turned without another word walked past the female who had just arrived. "Do you want your home back? Maybe you can take the throne... or maybe just aid other's in getting back on their feet" he stepped away, leaving his whispering words in her ears.

His body moved forward his nares flexing with each breath in trying to find a source of water. It was small, and not very cool, but it was water none the less and he stepped into the clear liquid standing there for a moment. His eyes landed on his reflection and he watched as dried blood dampened and his facial features clouded with the red liquid. "Curse..." he said softly. Her blood was on his pelt. He growled a little and then dunked his head in, he splashed through the water washing off his pelt from her memory. He needed to find a new mate, he needed to reproduce and actually very soon if this were to change. He needed Kovu to do the same but he would never force any wolf away from their free will. He was a full blooded midnight wolf, but he was nothing like his 'family' ever was. He wished he could round up more Midnights too, if they weren't all blood lusting brutes in Muerta. And the addition of a stranger who followed Harmi to Muerta, he didn't know who it was. Curse was gone and he had to change the Midnight ways on his own. Oh... this joy of life. He looked at his reflection again, his face soaked, but there was no blood anywhere. Not anymore. She was gone, and like that, her name was forgotten from his mind and he began to let things click into place on the next move to this game of life...
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Bhaal saw the brute leave and return, talk some more, and move away again. He turned his back himself, moving over to a resting spot. He wasn't going to accept his offer. The fact alone that dogs occupied some pack's territory couldn't bore him less. Although he did see the interest in tipping his brother about it. Congen thrived in such situations. Alas, he had no idea where his brother was now. He grunted, and laid himself down. Thinking of sweet, tasty pheasant, he laid himself down, closing his eyes to get some in his point of view, well deserved rest.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Pawprints : 442
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:31 pm

OOC: AHHHHH! Ok, I didn`t get an email saying people will still posting on this thread! Can someone tell me what is going on!?!?!?!?!?! srry if I'm sounding really angry. Someone, please PM me.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:47 am

He had been watching from the shadows. He had followed him from the lines of Muerta and now that he was alone it was perfect timing.

"Poor Pitchra... You reek of weakness.... "

His tone was in a way as to mock the male. His posture was that of a king and he held it well. He cared not of the others a few yards away. His blood red markings shinning in the afternoon sun. The smell of the whelps blood all over his maw. He knew Pitchra would attack and that was what he wanted. His pelt was lined with poison and a fullish move was what he wanted. One less male to worry about was all that was running threw his mind.

"Do you really think the whelps carry your blood... It is a weak blood... What makes you think she did not trick you as she had done so many times before."

He wanted to kick him while he was down and if he knew Pitchra it would work. The mentioning of another male sent his hair on end. The massive brute was indeed going to be hard to get rid of. He was something that even he feared to confront and for him that was something big.

"Perhaps we shall ask the father if he cares of there passing"

He laughed at the male know as he waited for his words.

Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Pichtra felt the hairs crawl on his back upwards. Nothing bugged him more then the words being leaked into his auds. Harmi. What a little shit head, always was, always will be. "I have no business with you, if you say those pups aren't mine in such a casual fashion, then so be it... now go" he didn't care to say anything. His mind was working over time, he had to many things to do and didn't care to deal with this brute. But, as he spoke of their father, Pichtra stood up, turned, and walked in front of Harmi. "I've lived with you long enough to understand what you're doing. Don't think me so blind" He came to a stand still, about a wolves body length away and sat down looking at him. "I'm but a loner. And don't associate with the Midnights anymore... so what do you want other then to come and recite old words" he didn't He hadn't since he had left Curse back there in the lone lands. His love was gone, his old love, but not the one he knew now, not the power hungry wench that had taken over his lover's mind. Pichtra didn't take into account that Harmi might have laced his pelt but the brute sat there un moving. He wanted, so badly, to attack, to rip the throat out of this male, he wanted to end his life and just end it all, the line, kill the pups even. He wanted nothing more then to kill them all and be the last one standing. Kovu and him, the last of what little Midnight was left, Pichtra being a full blood while Kovu only being half. He didn't want to deal with this anymore, there was so many... politics involved...
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:21 pm

A rumbling voice awoke Bhaal, a fact that in his eyes was reason enough to kill. "Can't you all shut up!" He barked, anger clean in his voice. He ignored the fact that the two males where actually in some sort of standoff, and walked towards them. Nether of the two brutes made any impression on the huge black male, who simply sneered at the thought he could get killed. Finaly some action. "What is your oh so important reason to disturb my rest,i don't care if you wan't to kill that other guy over there, but at least do it in silence." He addressed the newer brute. Bhaal had been sleeping on the other side of the dune, close to the pool Pichtra had been wading in.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Harmi laughed as Pitchra moved closer to him. He stacked himself waiting for whatever it was that needed to come but like a parasite another male came approaching there little get together.

"I see we have company"

The ebony male moved away from Pitchra and to this male that seemed to think his size mattered. Harmi stretched flexing every muscle as he did so. If it was size the males wanted he had every ounce of it and the bite to back it up.

"Sad how arrogant you creatures can be... I have no time for such waist of flesh."

His tone was that as if to mock the male. His goal here was to cause as much chaos as he could. He wanted people to know that the midnights where not gone. Harmi moved to Pitchra's side circling the male in typical Midnight fashion

" Such a shame Pitchra you where one of the good ones, but I have came to tell you that a whelp lives for the time being and well... Lets just say the mystery of the father is soon to come."

His chuckle was light as he gave a smirk waiting for any challenge before he turned to leave....

Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Dea looked up as another male spoke. When she saw his king like posture, she felt her posture change to match, her fur bristling. She shifted out of the way, melding with the shadows. She kept the male in sight, her nose twitching at an odd smell coming from his pelt. She crouched low, her ears up and her eyes forward. Then she recognized the smell. Poison. Then Bhaal spoke, and she couldn’t resist rolling her eyes. Niiice. Of course you would do that Bhaal. She almost snorted, but didn’t want to give herself away. She tensed her muscles, still crouched, prepared to fight if needed.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:28 pm

It wasn't long before everyone began to notice Harmi's arrival and the standoff that was beginning between him and Pichtra. Bhaal had taken quick initiative to break up this developing "annoyance". Kovu clenched his jaw hard. He knew it would only be a matter of time before these two sides would clash, eventually leaving the line bloodied. He just didn't think it might happen this quickly.

Kovu had told Pichtra that he was not pure blood; that he would not have the lineage to hold future power over the Midnight family. To tell the truth, he was simply guessing that he was not pure. He had never met his mother, and he certainly had not asked any sort of questions concerning "those things" in the little time he had known his father. He had lied to Pichtra, because he didn't know for sure, and he had to say something. But whatever the case, whether he really was whole or half, it wouldn't matter if there were no more sedistic, power happy Midnights left for that to have meaning. He had to stand up for something sometime.

Kovu made his presence known to the two Midnights staring each other down, the look in their eyes saying they wanted the other to perish in the most painful way possible. "Well isn't this a shitty reunion?" He approached slowly towards the middle of the two wolves, practically standing between them and interrupting Harmi's circle. The words stung like poison on his lips; he had tried to sound unwavered, but it was hard to say it was working. He ignored Dea and Bhaal, both of which seemed prepared for a fight that didn't concern them. "Blood doesn't matter, whether it is preserved and held up as royalty, or spilled on the land we stand on. Blood can be settled right here; right now." He glanced at Pichtra. He did not seem to be in the right shape to fight. Kovu himself was not an experienced fighter. The odds would not be good, unless the other wolves joined in. But, then again, this was between Pichtra and Harmi. Whether it was merely a threat or an intention to be played out, Kovu braced himself and stared at Harmi.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Bhaal growled, the words of the brute annoying him. There was little needed to make Bhaal snap, but he kept his rage in check, solely to not compromise Kovu, who stood in the middle between the twp brutes. He still ha d to ask him something. I'd be so interesting to know whether or they where alive, or not. "Your getting very closely to serve as my next meal, brute. I have just eaten, but that does'nt mean I can't drink your blood." Bhaal was dead serious, he had done enough bad things in his life, some irredeemably, and some more crimes against nature couldn't bother him. It made life exciting, it made him feel alive. The mere thought of running wolf blood made his heart pump faster, and he could feel his extremities tingle from the adrenaline slowly coming trough. He felt alive.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Ooc: Is this still alive? Cause otherwise I am drawing Bhaal out, I got other places for him to seek trouble :p
ps: sorry for doubleposting
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:59 am

Yes this board is officially
CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Mist Rogue Clan
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3