Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White wolf

White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Pawprints : 442
Registration date : 2011-11-18

Lost (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Lost (open to all)   Lost (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Prism felt lost. She had lost everything in life. Her mate, her pups, her friends were all gone. They were killed from rabies, some wolf named Duststorm had spread it. Prism had covered it up but she, and all other creatures were lucky because they weren't around when they died. No one had caught on to the rabies (yet) but the memories of seeing her dead family after a hunt haunted her.

Could life ever come back to her? All she could see now is death, all dark not light, all shadows no sun. She wished someone could bring light back to her and show her the world wasn't so bad. A tear slipped down her cheek the flooded down her white fur, while her light blue eyes shut tight. She wondered if she couldn't bring happiness back, could another wolf do it? Or at least a dog or coyote. Any animal would do as long as they could fix her broken heart. Prism let out a sad howl to let any animals in the area know that she needed help. All she had to do was wait. Wait for life to come back to her.

Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Number of posts : 265
Pawprints : 538
Registration date : 2011-12-04

Lost (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (open to all)   Lost (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Quietness. KnightWing walked though the Lone Lands,looking for other wolves. He had no luck so far. Knight likes to help wolves that need someone to help them with a problem in their life. He sniffed the ground and he smelled a female not to far from where he was. He walked up to the female and she was crying. KnightWing said cautiously," Hey,what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Lost (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (open to all)   Lost (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Prism stopped howling. She wiped her tears and turned to KinghtWing. Raising her tail and baring her teeth, prism tried to look tough. She thought that KinghtWing was trying to hurt her! "Who are you? What do you want?" Said Prism, shaking under her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Lost (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (open to all)   Lost (open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:53 am

KnightWing looked at Prism as she growled at him. He stepped back a bit and said calmly," Hey,chill abit. I heard you howl and I wanted to see if you needed help." He laid his ears back and lowered himself abit. He was looking for a friend since he left his parents not to long ago. He smiled abit as he stood a bit because his back was killing him.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Lost (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (open to all)   Lost (open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Prism lowered her tail a little more but kept it stuck out. Seeing that Knightwing was hurt, she walked slowly to his side. She let him lean on her and said "Why are you here?" She was unsure.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Lost (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (open to all)   Lost (open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Ooc: Just to tell you,he is not hurt. KnightWing was lowering hisself to show that he was no threat. His back was hurting because he was lowering hisself.

KnightWing sighed as respond," I was going to ask the same. I left my parents not too long ago. A few day." He looked over at Prism and smiled. He walked over a stream and lapped p some water to clear his throat. He yawned and layed down. He then questioned her," Your turn. Why is you here." He tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Lost (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (open to all)   Lost (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:34 pm

"Ummmmm... I'd rather not say...." Said Prism, turning away. She hated what had happened iin her past. She wanted to forget it all.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Lost (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (open to all)   Lost (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:06 pm

KnightWing looked up at Prism and layed his ears back. "Oh,ok. You didn't have to." He looked over at the water in the stream and smiled. He sighed as he got up and said,"So you hungery?" He smiled a bit at her.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Lost (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (open to all)   Lost (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:24 pm

"A bit. Guess I might need some." She waked up to the stream. She lapped up the water, clear and cool. She was still very unsure about this Knightwing.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Lost (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (open to all)   Lost (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:33 pm

((OOC: Is this still active? If it is I will post.))
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Lost (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (open to all)   Lost (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:49 pm

OOC: Yeah, It's active.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Lost (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (open to all)   Lost (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:02 pm

KnightWing looked up at Prism. He nodded as she was hungry abit and said," Ok. Don't worry. I'll get some food for us to eat." He looked around where they were. He didn't think that anything would attack or hurt her out here. But he couldn't be to sure. KnightWing sniffed the ground to search for unknown scents. None was there. but they could have went some where close. He looked at Prism,and asked," Will you be okay while I go and hunt?" He smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Lost (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (open to all)   Lost (open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:40 pm

She stopped drinking and said "Yeah. I'll be fine." She laid down and thought about this new wolf. Could he really help her? Sorrow was the only emotion that filled her, so it was hard to think about things like if Knightwing was good or not. She once thought about running away to one of the packs and starting a new life. She stayed here though, in the lone lands and soon this Knightwing emerged. Maybe while Knightwing was sleeping she could sneak off into the pack lands. But wouldn't he just follow her scent and find her? It doesn't matter anyways. Her life was over.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Lost (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (open to all)   Lost (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:38 pm

Knightwing nodded as he raced up a hill. He looked behind him and saw Prism thinking. But before she could look up, he was troting to the hunting grounds. On his way he was thinking of Prism. He hoped dearly that he could stay with her for a while. But if she felt like leaving and going to a pack that was fine. Knight had no problem. In the distance was a young calf, around a week, lost. He easily killed the calf and dragged it back over the hill and to Prism's feet. "Here is you some food to eat." He stepped back to let her eat. Ladies first. But as she ate, he said to her," If you ever want to, you know, go to a pack, you can. I will totally understand." He smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Lost (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (open to all)   Lost (open to all) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:51 pm

( I wanted to move KnightWing to another thread.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (open to all)   Lost (open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost (open to all)
Page 1 of 1