Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New graphic program! Spleee!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867
Registration date : 2011-02-04

New graphic program! Spleee!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New graphic program! Spleee!!!   New graphic program! Spleee!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:36 am

I'd be crazy to not accept that offer! Yay! Now I al all excited to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: New graphic program! Spleee!!!   New graphic program! Spleee!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:42 pm

As a fellow designer, THAT. IS. AWESOME!!! After you practice, come join me over on the graphics board! Since, you know, Starrlight left me -__- And then you can help make me things! Yay! Very Happy And we can share tips, and talk about graphic-y stuff, and.... Yeah. I'm a little excited ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: New graphic program! Spleee!!!   New graphic program! Spleee!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Got the latest Corel X4 pro paintshop with money from my new work, it is amazing. Made a new blend for Tauro, and I am so happy with it, I can't restrain myself from posting it up :p

New graphic program! Spleee!!! Tauro

Altough i am not to happy about the right face, feathering works a little different then in x3 pro
But it was worth the money. Think I am going to do new ones for all my charries. Except Congen. I love the blend silvers has made for me too much to replace it ^^

PS: will do the majority of my posting tomorrow it's now exactly 0.00 here --'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New graphic program! Spleee!!!   New graphic program! Spleee!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New graphic program! Spleee!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: