Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

don't know how to start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

don't know how to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: don't know how to start   don't know how to start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Welcome to the site!

There's a lot of ways for you to start. If you want to jump right into finding a mate, you can make a new thread on the mate search, or hop into a thread that no one posted in.

If you don't want to join a pack yet, make or respond to a thread in the lone lands. If you're character is a pup, we have a separate board for that called adoption. If you respond to a thread, make sure there's not some intense plot thing going on, unless you have permission to interfere with that. Most threads there aren't like that.

Or, you can jump directly into one of the packs: Jabbar Junayd, Muerta Mountains, Tirisfal Valley, Midnight Meadows, or the Black Pearl. Hamara Sydan is only for dogs, so please don't introduce wolves there unless it's for a plot and you have permission. If you post in the wrong thread somehow, we'll kindly point it out to you, but also read the rules here: https://fniwp.rpg-board.net/t7-the-rules-must-read

then post here: https://fniwp.rpg-board.net/t462-rules-response-thread

Any more questions, feel free to PM any of the usernames in light blue, or just respond here and anyone knowledgeable will respond.
Back to top Go down
HellHound

Number of posts : 1
Pawprints : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-07

don't know how to start Empty
PostSubject: don't know how to start   don't know how to start Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:08 pm

hi, uhm i'm new @ this and i actualy don't realy know how to start with this :s can someone plz help me x3
thnx

- HellHound
Back to top Go down

don't know how to start
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: