Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And these are the days of our lives...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

And these are the days of our lives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And these are the days of our lives...   And these are the days of our lives... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:18 pm

No the Northwest States LOL I don't know why that errant OF jumped in there. Washington State Smile
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: And these are the days of our lives...   And these are the days of our lives... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Northwest of the states? So.... Canada?
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: And these are the days of our lives...   And these are the days of our lives... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive....barely! But alive! I plan on getting some posting done this week and catch up. If there is anything really important that I missed please let me know. Now....for the update...

Lately my life has been in turmoil. Some of you knew that when it started way back last year. Good news is that was all resolved and life was heading down a better path when my husband lost his job. He was out of work for 3 weeks and luckily found another job right away....BUT this set us down another path and we may be moving within the next few months to the north west of the states. So everything right now it stressful and then there is one other thing that has happened unexpectantly that I cannot reveal just yet but will in the near future.

I just want to say I love you all and miss you all and I will keep you posted on what is going on if/when we move and whatnot. <3 <3 okay enough of the sentimental crap <3 <3 <3 off I go to post!

~FoGODssy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And these are the days of our lives...   And these are the days of our lives... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And these are the days of our lives...
Page 1 of 1