Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's talk about our friends

Go down 
+2
akkanatrum
WarriorWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Let's talk about our friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Hehehe, I love the responses to Bloodeye. She IS one of those characters, she just attracts hatred to herself, and yet she is truly loyal and deep down compassionate, but her exterior shows otherwise of course. That tough "I don't need anyone" attitude. She's a lot of fun to play around with. Buwaha!

Kippy

Oh Kipster, I love what's going on with Rawbones and Exodus. It really is like they're in highschool HAHAH! They'll figure it out after a bit, they're obviously both just a little wary of getting too close too fast. Of course, Rawbones has longed for companionship for such a very long time, since he lost his mate almost 5 yrs previously. He may come on a little intensely at times, but that's just how he is.

I miss Liar too XD

Damean JR, I love the rivalry forming quickly between him and Bloodeye. That will keep things interesting as we go. It's always good to have some drama, especially with pack member VS alpha. Those are the best. He's obviously more than a little stubborn, but at the same time is trying his best to please the pack and be what he needs to be for them. Typical teen, but with a heavy load on his shoulders.

I am excited for Ajax to be back! It was probably my fault for disappearing with Bright and Esa that caused that to go wayward. But I'm glad we're back into it. It's going to be very interesting.

Silent

I have always adored Akira, and Akiko as well, for their different personalities. Akira is that strong, bitchy, stubborn leader who is without mercy in her soul, and it is PERFECT for the pack that she runs. Any softenss in her being would surely have her eliminated, with the lot that surrounds her constantly. I need to get back into writing with that pack, though I do miss the days when Crimson was there, loyal and strong, with her family's rivalry against the Midnights, who were also highly ranked amonsgt the pack. That made for some interesting conflicts. But I bet with these adolescent pups of hers, there is much to come int he future of Muerta... who'd have ever thought Akira would have a litter!!!!?!

As for Akiko, she has always maintained that coolness about her, and she never wavers from her standpoint. Though she has heart, and even compassions within, she is not bothered or ever made weaker by the hurts of life. She is so strong, and without having to resort to fury, ever. She keeps that bit of disciplined harshness within the pack that some others have lost sight of. I like that about her, since Jabbar has had quite a dark, powerful and harsh history, and it would be wrong to bring them too close to the light.

I very much enjoy Nuri. He is an old soul, and even throughout his pain, he remains outwardly strong for his loved ones. He doesn't bring anyone down with his past wounds. Though you can tell he is definintely tired, he would never expect anyone else to carry him.

Despair is an interesting fellow, so different from his siblings, yet so liked and respected by them as well. In fact, he is respected all around, by anyone who comes into contact with him. Even my boy Ash, all those moons ago, having always been an Alpha male and never lost a fight, came to respect Despair after having his ass handed to him. That was a fun time.

As for any others, I still need to get better acquainted to them, like Jack and Zelda, haven't had extensive contact with them, though I have seen them quite a bit through my short involvement with both Midnight Meadows and the Black Pearl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:32 am

Now that I have some time...

Silent:
Akira- Love and hate her. She's just been there. Although not always predictable, she's consistent. It's quite difficult to imagine Muerta without her.

Silvers:
Evon- So cold, but an awesome wolf. She knows she's the boss and shows it. Confident in her abilities and keeps calm along with cunning.
Echo- Can't wait to see what happens when she's older! She and Damean jr. are so awesome.

Kippy:
Damean Jr.- What a heart breaker. Haha. Apparently he's too good looking for the good of the female population. He's a lot like his father, for better or for worse. Time will tell.

Warrior:
Cardinal- Reliable to trust him with anything, really. Someone to have watching your back both in and out of a fight. Doctor's always been impressed with him and considers a good friend and comrade.
Zaiaku- He has an interesting relationship with Bloodeye. It's not easy to give a term. I wouldn't call them best friends, but they seemingly are, kind of, at the same time. Either way, their wily, wily ways always equate to trouble.

Shadowed:
Bloodeye- The half of the Zai/Bloodeye duo that seems less likely to leave the pack for the heck of it. She's a great character, no matter how much I say I don't like her.
Rawbones- He's been around. Elder status with some kick left. Like the others, I was worried he was going to get killed off. It'll be a sad day when he does.
Petra- Last but not least. How anyone not adore her? That little bit of light in darkness. Probably the only thing really keeping Blade from going over the brink of true madness. She's gentle and hasn't been... tainted by the darkness of the pack from before Damean Sr.'s rule. She's always been that gentle and kind soul and has survived living in Sacrifice/Jabbar. She's strong in that way.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Oh where to begin. I have so many things I wish to write out here, let me see.

Silent: Oooooooo Silent. I hate Akira and love her at the same time. She never... swings, I can always count on her to just kill someone, even her own pups. Though the soft moment to choose a contract of pups with Damean Sr. was by mere chance, I can see that futuristic... conflicts, will become rather interesting. Jack is by far one of my favorite male of yours along with my favorite female Akiko. I love her. I'll never hate her. Jack is a very... young wolf but old soul you know.

Warrior: OMG. I LOVE ZAI WITH A PASSION. nuff said. Seriously. I cannot describe that love for him. You always put so much depth into your characters so matter where they are, it's awesome to see how different they are.

Akka: Where do I begin. I love Blade, like a brother wolf. And Varaak is SO a favorite with Blade in my book, that little wolf is funny. Just... funny. Love them both. Blade though... he's... he was always a huge favorite of Damean Sr. Like. I can't even explain it, but Damean never ever wanted him to leave.

Silvers: Echo. Evon. Friken goodness cake. Those two... I love Echo though. She's just so cute and confused. It'll kill her one day. I'm wondering how Damean and her will work out, seeing how they drift apart then he's like "Please don't leave my side..." the ... I will continue that so you all can get a laugh. And I LOVE the way you play Serenity. It's perfect, everything I wanted to have him be, but just couldn't do it out of my fingers for him. And the age, it's perfect, seeing how Priest just brought Ajax back. Interesting old feud...........

Shadowed: Ohhhhhhh Shadowed... what will I do with you... or Bloodeye. Firstly. I hate her and love her but really hate her. Damean wants her dead. Haha! But he's thinking now it's alpha mind against alpha mind. Eh eh eh! Plotty wotty coming out. Or just a bonding moment LMAO. either way. XD And Rawbones. *hugs* I'm so glad you didn't make him die off, I thought you were going to also and I was just NOOOOO all up inside my mind panic rage thing. And this little Exodus Rawbones 'thing' haha. I feel like they are in highshhhcool. Friken cute.

Now there are SO many other characters. I REALLY wish Starr didn't leave. She had... who was it... I can't remember but she got all asshurt and left a pack because they wanted to accept a darker wolf who wanted to change. Pretty sure it was in Midnight when I took Exodus there... I think. Grrrr. Anywho. Can't keep them all. And Nuri... I dunno why I don't really pay much attention to him, he's a huge deal, but I have never really... paid much mind. =/

This whole DOG pack. Oh boy. This will be interesting to say the least. I really like Jack. Not going to lie, he's a butt-head who's just great.

Now... lemme see. I don't want to talk about them all so just a few.

Damean JR.... "Don't leave my side because I love you and I just can't tell you cause I'm supposed to be strong and the pack wont look highly on me being in love with you or visa versa they might make us stay apart but then there is Daija (Spectre) who possibly is in love with me and I don't know I'm leading her on by being friends and oh my gosh I'm more like my father then I know cause he had a flop of women too" LMAO. That's my Damean with the whole Woman thing. The reason I killed OLD D was because I wanted to make a new D but for some damn reason he's taking over JUST like old one. Habit? Or just... who I am. Neutral Dark for a pack... IIIII dunno. Who knows, things can change.

Sephiroth. He's my favorite and will never die. He's so straight to the point and knows just about everything and is a pain in my bottom. *shrugs* He's the uh... dominant side of me. LMAO.

Liar. I miss her, nuff said.

Ajax. He's going to be super interesting. I cannot wait to see how he develops honestly. Shadowed XD this whole 'idol hero thing will be interesting" hahaha.

Exodus and Epica. I love these two. Exodus is head over heels in love yeah, but Epica... hrrmmmm I think she's more puzzle then anything. Though she's always evil in my book, she's just so nice to your face. Backstabber that's the one word I was looking for.

I think I'm done for now... =/ This was fun. OH! one more thing. Akka.... Shadowed... HURRY UP WIT THE BLADE PETRA BABIES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD IT TOOK YEARS TO fall in love and then now we have to wait years for babies... *growls* hahahhaa Wink)))))) Jk, but get on it. LMAO. Love you all! =) (Sorry for the caps)
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:28 am

*Note, I was about a third of the way done with this post and i walked away and became a victim of automatic updates Sad((( erased my whole post...le sigh...let's start over shall we, I'll probably lose some content though -_-

Muahahaha where to start?!

Warrior: I love that evil bastard Zai, haven't had much charrie interaction with him but I read his posts and I like him and his maddening sense of evil and cool xD Can't wait for the little fireball Elysia is going to be Smile

Akka: Ohh your charries, I feel like all your characters are so dependable but I think that also stems from the fact that you're so dependable as an rper haha What to say about Blade just..GAH<3 Love the big ol' silent guardian. I love Doctor and his calm and collected attitude. He's always got the situation under control. Akka I have a soft spot for Red even if he's not your most developed charrie. Smile We need to get him in to plotness soon I think. I enjoy Varaak and Balthier and their relationship.

Silvers: O Silvers I have a secret love affair with your charries >_> Of course I love that evil wench Evon, even if I can never forgive her for what she did to Link xD She's masterful and fabulous. And Echo poor little youth trying to make her way into the world! Honestly Akiko MAY..MAY not like her but not because of jealousy more because she's worried about Damean. Oh Julien, he's been brief and fleeting but I enjoy his smooth talking self. I like him and Dyrim's relationship, she's so innocent they contrast nicely.

Shadowed: Of course I love Rawbones, I love his character and the way he's developed. I was worried for awhile there that you were going to get rid of him when he was wandering and purposeless >_< I love Bloodeye, I like how she's evolved and how her ambitions have changed without really changing her personality. (Not that I presume to know what exactly her ambitions are..:p) And who couldn't love Petra, sweet little thang!

I remember Tellika too haha, she was a bit...-cough- loose? Haha I like the boldness of her.

Alas my minions....

Akira was my first charrie on here but I would be lying if I called her my favorite. (She's really that deep pit in my soul that hates EVERYTHING) Of course it's Akiko who is my baby Smile Akiko was around Black Marble too if anyone remembers that site..She's so cold but she has a lot of heart and I'm not sure if it comes out in her post there's always more to her than what appears or maybe what I portray, I feel like she has been so....tired for so long, dealt with too much smack haha She is by far my easiest charrie to write, Akiko is strong and enduring and ya know I hope that she actually does reflect that part of myself because I love her Smile

Jack's my manly man, he is a wolf very much in touch with his baser animal instincts. He is strong and very like an alpha he is possessive and very loyal to the pack. Nuri Bade is very similar to Jack but softer and a little more worn down. He's gone through a lot in his life poor guy. :/

Zelda my poor broken soul, she's so gentle but she's has arrived and past her breaking point. I was hoping she was going to get some love with Manheim but maybe we can find someplace to tuck her away and keep her happy...or bring her back.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:25 am

Warrior

I LOVE how unhealthy their connection is. Like an irresistable poison to each other. Oh, and if I can, I will bring in Ehrgeiz at some point. I'd have to spend a little bit of time developing his character - I've tried before but it has proven difficult. But I also can't overload myself XD. Hopefully I can do this!

Silvers

Ah yes, Tellika. I'd almost forgotten about her.. wow, I played her for a long time, also. In fact, I created her even before I created Rawbones, on a different site, of course. She was quite different... it was fun to write her, such a sl*tty bitch and a tease. She got between and destroyed a few different relationships just for the hell of it. Cheated on every mate she had, ruined her own life. Oh, and she has several offspring out there, aside from Conall. There's also Kilina and Andi, as well as Dominik, Nutik and Anastasia. Each litter with a different partner. Ooooh my, what a homewrecker. Argh, I had killed her off with a plot in mind, and shortly after had to disappear from roleplaying. What a bummer :/
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:57 pm

I'd love to see an encounter between Artair and Jackie. Although I think that's gonna happen soon...

Silvers, you mean Balthier? Yeah. There hasn't been much activity, though, and Balthier's in that phase where he's unaware he somehow became alpha along the way with the Ganon thing (if he realizes it, he's in denial XP), but he's been ordering wolves around (although granted, mostly his healers) and kind of unconsciously starting to look out more for the pack. If activity there doesn't increase, I'll just make it click for him, although it'd be kind of fun for someone to point it out to him.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:01 pm

I remember Crimson! When I first introduced Deadly Dance, they hit it off perfectly didn't they? xD Just the best of friends, so much so that when DD returned Crimson totally welcomed her with open arms, and they went shopping together and always hung out ahahaha I do miss Danipsis, to bad Cowgurl isn't around anymore D: Its much easier to abbreviate couples isn't it Silvers? We should do it more often apparently. Jactair perhaps? I too remember Tellika, not as vividly as Silvers though, and I'm reminded that I do not have a wolf in Midnight Meadows...should get on that.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Shadowed

Oh! And I almost forgot how much I liked Tellika, even though she was a bit of a whore (and by bit I mean a lot). You don't find that very often in characters around here, since most wolves tend to mate for life, and she defied the norm. Unfortunately, we know how Hellscream came in and destroyed everything... Oh well. She's one character I very much remember, for some reason.

But yes, if possible, it would be so cool for you to bring Crimson's family back. Of course, don't overwhelm yourself!

Warrior

Jackie hasn't been doing much, just getting to know the pack and play with Jaclypso's pups (yeah, you see what I did there, just like you did with Damcho) :)

Akka

I've been meaning to ask you. I haven't kept up much with Midnight Meadows, but were we still going through with the idea of Doctor becoming Alpha, since Moohn and Rodion are gone? I wasn't sure, but I know we were discussing it at one point.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Shadowed

First, because if I don't post this I will forget it. BRING EHRGEIZ, him and Zai could be friends 8D While I doubt Zai hates Bloodeye, and I am excited for his response to being back in her presence after her disappearance >Smile I think him and Ehrgeiz could definitely have a little plot together. Also, Bloodeye is awesome. And Zai+Bloodeye just spells a disaster of any kind of relationship, however entertaining as it can be. Its definitely a unhealthy match that I've grown to enjoy playing with. She's got the bite and carefree attitude that matches his, and now I want to do nothing but post him in Jabbar! Soon my friend...soon.

Silvers

Hmm an adventure on the high seas says I. I'll be posting him soon, so it should be interesting. I haven't really paid attention at all to Jackie, so I have no idea how this will pan out. Which makes it interesting, and makes me want to post him soon as well. Anyone else feeling very inspired lately? What with the new members popping up, I'm starting to seriously like the activity level going on here. WHERE THE FUZZ IS FOSS? OR KIPSNIP? SILENT? Come on my harem, why does thous protest against my gathering? =P

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Wish I had lots more time, I would bring back so many of my characters!

I would totally still play Winter, I love her. And that could have been an interesting little thing between her and Julien, probably something very complicated. Really, I do want to continue playing her, and probably will one day. She has a fairly long history beginning in Muerta, and it was interesting to bring her back in.

Oooh and I would continue playing her sister, Vegeance, as well. I haven't had such a hateful, dark and scrappy character in a while. They can be fun to play sometimes, always causing drama and sparking tempers. Buwha.

Then there's Frostblood, a creepy old guy he is. Disloyal and a confident liar, wish I could keep up with writing for him.

And I would get Hellscream going on something devestating. That's the only purpose for his existence, to cause others pain. He is perfect for the most heinous and malicious plots, I would like to bring him around every now and then for those kind of things, but he's not good for long-term plots.

Jacques, I always liked playing him, he's got such a twisted mind, and yet it doesn't show to those around him. He seems totally normal, friendly and kind-hearted, and he really is. Yet when certain opportunities are presented to him, he is foul, shameful and selfish. It was not in his nature to be this way, but he was snatched away by a stranger after becoming lost as a pup, and was raised by the criminal, forced to participate in terrible acts to keep himself alive. He always strived to stay true to himself, but at times he is drawn to that morbid, twisted side of himself that he learned in his youth.

Always wanted to bring in Bloodeye's kids from her past life. Especially her son, Ehrgeiz. He resembles her closely, but his markings are black, and he is bigger and masculine. He hates Bloodeye, wants her dead and made that very clear to her when he was less than a yearling. He lost an eye for those statements. He has an independent, won't listen to anyone kind of attitude, always sees the worst in anyone he meets, and doesn't trust anyone but himself. He is a rugged, hateful loner.

Hmm, I had never considered bringing Snowfall back (I know it is less confusing to call her Snowfall than Silent). But it might actually be interesting to do so later, like when the pups have grown. Could make for an interesting reunion. I do miss having her as Alphaess there, I was so happy when that pack was handed to me. But I had to quit, since I know how annoying it can be to have a pack owner that isn't very active, or falls off the face of the roleplaying world without warning, which occassionally I tend to do. Anyways, I should bring her back someday...
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:30 pm

Shadowed

Rawbones: He is, without a doubt, my favorite character of yours. He's an old soul, and that's something you don't see very much around here. In addition, he has a history with the pack, so it makes him all the more wiser. I'm stoked for the things he'll be teaching Echo, and guiding her through her troubles.

Endless Winter: I know she's inactive, but I was always intrigued with her character... or maybe it was Julien that was more intrigued than I. He has a fascination with ice queens. I wish I had been around when you were playing her and Crimson more, but oh well.

Silent Snowfall: I remember when Robin had the biggest crush on her. But as you said, Ali is perfect for him, and it makes everything all mushy... There are times where I write them on purpose to be mushy, haha. But I do hope that one day you return with Snowfall (and I call her this instead of Silent because I don't want to get her confused with manager Silent), because I think she made a strong, steady alphess, which is what Tirisfal needs. Even as an Elder, I would like to see her return, one day.

Warrior

I think we should go for a little something between Artair and Jackie. It's been so long since I've played out a romance, and they both have a fascination with the sea. Who knows, perhaps they could even go on an adventure together ;)

And yes, Serenity is not originally mine. He is Kippy's. She gave him to me after she couldn't find a muse for him/wanted to cut down the number of characters. I'm hoping I'm doing him justice... I wanted to give him this spiritual, almost religious personality, without being too crazy or ignorant. Like an indian shaman, or a wise priest. He has a strong connection with nature, and can see that the circle of life is always revolving. I wanted him to literally live up to his name. I think I'm aging him older than Kippy anticipated, but I think it fits. I've been wanting to play an older wolf for a while, now, and Serenity works.

////////////////

Silent, Kippy, and Fossy need to post here too!
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Warrior

Zaiaku is really awesome. I love how very cunning he is, as well as how detached he can be from his emotions when it suits him. So deceitful and manipulative, yet in his world it's all just a joke. The ultimate, devious trickster. You write him so well! I do enjoy the bantering that was going back and forth between Zai and Bloodeye. >.<

Your other guys I don't know as well, haven't had much charrie-charrie contact. Well, Cardinal I know a little, and I do quite like him. Towards his packmates he has a certain honesty about him that I really like. Like someone who is just totally trustworthy. Somewhat of a rarity.

But yes, I think we should figure out this duo that could be, Ely and Esa. They would be quite a pair of mischievous sisters. Definitely neither of them are bad, but I can see them getting into a lot of trouble and egging each other on in bad situations during their adolescence. Esa does not have hate in her heart, she just tries much too hard for her age to
be independent, and gets angry when anyone tries to stop her. She loves
her sister, of course, and I can see them having a very close relationship, but I can also see Esa's rebellion being a little bit much for Ely at
times. She never really liked Haru, since he tried so hard all the time but was much too clumsy and required so much attention from Bright. When they were young, she'd always admired Ajax's independent nature and the way he always made his decisions without permission from anyone. Now that he is gone, she always tries to live up to what she thinks he would do in every situation. Since their own mother is not around and she feels from distant (not to mention she feels second best to Bright, since she isn't truly the child of that woman), independence means a lot to her. I can see her being lonely later in life.

Akka

Blade is definitely my favourite of yours. He is always such a quiet thinker, and his suggestions/opinions and plans are always different from the norm. He doesn't waste time blowing hot air like most wolves do, so his ideas are always better calculated. Of course, there is that well-hidden soft spot that comes out only at the most necessary times, always with perfect timing. Also, despite his darker nature, he is not guilt-ridden or devious in anything he does. His actions are always based in logic and truth, never emotion or opinion. He also thinks outside the box. He's awesome.

I liked Red's personality when I met him briefly through Jacques, some time ago. They seemed like they could have made good friends, wish I had time to play Jacq. That could have been something quite interesting, considering Jacques' dark side.

I love your Balthier and Vaarak pair, they are interesting characters. I love how Balthier is such a good guy, with so much wisdom and concern for his pack, yet he has a rather crime-filled past. And Vaarak is just naive and adventurous, the two are so different from each other, yet obviously so close as brothers. I enjoy them =)

Silvers

I adore Evon. She is the definition of cruelty, and she obviously revels in it. I haven't even played any characters with her, but I always read threads I'm not a part of and I have seen her around. She is so malicious, without ever losing her cool.. It's amazing.

And Echo. I love her. But I feel so bad for her at the same time, she's so confused and obviously wants nothing to do with her demons. She seems like she's in such a trapped position. She will become even more interesting as she grows and matures.

Aww Robin, I have always liked him. He is true and brave, with infinite love for his family. Ali was the lucky she-wolf to capture his heart's loyalty. They're so perfect together, makes me feel all mushy.

My Characters

Rawbones - He is my longest-lived character. It has been difficult to master him, and he has been quite dynamic over the years. Always a challenge to perfectly represent his character without my own traits interfering, but he is excellent fun to write for. He is an old, lost soul, prideful and longing for the past constantly. He is always drawn to what reminds him of the past, and is determined to experience the feelings he did in his youth, when he had friends, a mate, and importance. The one thing that he's never had is a true family of his own, so creating that for himself is of extreme priority to him. Rawbones is loyal to those that are closest to him, protective of his pack members, and vicious toward outsiders. He used to thirst for power and blood, but those things are no longer worth so much of his effort. He would rather spend his energy protecting loved ones.

Bloodeye - She's been around for a while, on other sites until the past year or so here at FnI. I developed her from the darker, angrier, more outspoken and selfish side of myself (well, myself as a fifteen-year old). Her words and actions resemble the thoughts I might have had if I had the guts or impulse to go through with it. However she is slow to trust, doubts her worthiness and ability to judge others' character, so many things may interrupt her ability to build loyalty to others. Therefore she puts up this tough front as though to see who will stick around through her worst, without realizing there are perhaps very few, or none, that will ever be able to handle her worst.

Petra - She is my soft spot. She is my weakness and vulnerability, susceptible to having an open heart stepped on and crushed. She is my will to help others and dedicate myself to the happiness of others. She is my wish for everyone to feel at peace and loved. She is truly fragile, yet her heart is huge, and she is lucky she has never been taken advantage of. Being that she is not typically a part of any drama, sometimes I have difficulty keeping up with her, since somehow the drama is more entertaining, but I really do like playing her. I've been playing her for quite some time now, since the old FnI on MSN groups.

Bright Moon - Truly an anguished soul. Her life has been a series of major changes, mostly losses followed by escalating responsibility. She has always been responsible for so much more than herself, and at too young an age. Yet, she has always loved others strongly, and her concern for others is what keeps her going. She wants to be that bridge of support for other youngsters, to help them blossom in ways she was never allowed. She is loyal to her deceased mate, unable to stray from him, for in her mind it would seem unfair. For herself, she does not foresee happiness; only through those that she pleases will she be happy.

Haru - I was originally not his owner, but I have taken him over. I tried to get my fiance into roleplaying, and thought it would be perfect for him to play one of my own character's pups. Unfortunately it was just something that never caught his interest enough to continue. So now I continue to play Haru! He is a clumsy little guy. He tries really hard to be the best he can be, but he just isn't coordinated, and he fails constantly. He has been the center of ridicule amongst his siblings, especially Ajax and his admirer, Esarosa. Still, he cares about his siblings, and loves his family. He remains optimistic and wants to learn as much as he can.

Gwaaaahhhh! I have other characters too, even though I'm not playing them. But maybe I'll discuss them in a bit or something.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:00 pm

I have to admit there was some part of me that took Jackie into consideration when making Artair. I've been on a spree of creativity, so that's why all of my wolves are new or being used quite often. Artair came about because I suddenly really wanted a foreigner, specifically a Scotsman, and while I suck at writing the accent I still really like him. Which reminds me that I may stop trying to write it and just emphasize that he has one. But I agree that the two would work well together, fair warning, Artair can be quite a bit of a adult whelp sometimes in his playfulness. I like Jackie though, so yeah she was definitely a part of my thinking =P

Like I said, I still need to work with Florence more, I really like her as a concept so I need to start doing stuff with her. Kind of sucks that Sensible disappeared, Omisis was a good match for Flo right from the start. I feel like my details were hardly what you guys put so I'm gonna add more x3 I blame my tiredness. You're right about Zai. He is the reflection of me as a person, maybe not 100% cause while I am an asshole I'm not as bad as him aha He's cunning and inquisitive, an intelligent trickster who clearly thrives of other wolves irritation. He sees on a bigger scale than most, which is why he typically finds entertainment when others get frustrated by him. Ultimately though, he's a killing machine, and while his sharp tongue usually allows him to avoid full confrontation, he can and will be a completely vile creature. To the point of whelp killing, if anyone remembers that x3 As per his true loyalties, its questionable, he's loyal to himself! If that counts aha I think he likes Jabbar but he's like Akka's wolves Yana and Balthier etc. in the sense that he's a wanderer. I'm really not even sure where his loyalty lies with others =P

Silvers, I'm a fan of Echo, a big one. I'm completely pro Damcho [ as I will now officially call Damean+Echo] those two are awesome together, and I agree I had fun writting Zai messing with them in the caves. She's angsty with that inner demon of hers, which is awesome self drama.

Shadowed needs to post here, because we need to discuss the dynamic duo that should be Esa and Ely. Elysia is definitely going to be more caring than her sister though, at least on a stand point of their adoptive brother Haru, who's getting a beating from the other girl x3 An older wiser Ely is likely to be a very calm and gentle wolf, protective, but ultimately very caring of others. For now, she's all about mischief, and I shall be posting her drama in TV very soon.

Hey Silvs, what about Serenity? He's not originally yours, if I remember right?
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:08 am

Hey, I may as well join the party... Since I have a few wolves, I think I'd like to comment on others' characters first :]

/////////////////////////////////

Warrior
---Artair: I believe he and Jackie need to speak... It sounds like they have a lot in common, with the seafaring adventures. And, she could use a little romance in her life ;D
---Zaiku: I can tell you love writing him; the way it reads is very natural. I love how he's kind of like this wicked demon thing. A true trickster at heart, especially with the stunt he pulled in the cave back on Echo and Damean. That was good. I'm also always wondering where his true loyalties lie, and what he's up to. Sneaky bastard, I must say, but excellent work.
---Flo: I love Florence + the Machine. I almost got to see them in concert, but then tickets sold out... Oh well...

Akka
---Corentine: I like her. She's calm, cool, and collected. What I think I like best about her is the way she thinks in a fight - it's very calculative, like she was doing martial arts over straight-out brawling. It's her overall cold exterior and toughness that makes her an interesting character, and with what Evon has planning, I'm excited to see what becomes of her.

My characters (this might be a bit lengthy...)
---Robin and Ali: Robin was my first character here on FNI. I originally had him planned as this tough, soldier-like guy, but he turned out to be a real romanticist at heart. He fell in love with Snowfall, but he fell more in love with Ali, and I love the relationship that's formed between those two, especially with all they've been through. I'm sad that Starrlight had to give up Ali... She played her so well... I think I play her okay. She used to be real submissive, but I think Koda's death has given her a backbone. The same goes for Robin. He didn't have much character development, but Koda's death really brought to light what kind of person he is. Emotional. He went straight to Jabbar to avenge his son's death, only to discover that no one of Jabbar had committed the crime. But he will do what he must to protect his family, and it's why he and Ali hover around Jewel so much. And as for Robin Junior... All they can really do is hope that one day, he will find the light and return home. But beyond that, Robin brings out the kindness in me. He's a gentleman, always polite, and is willing to help others in any way he can.

---Evanescence and Echo: Probably my most fleshed-out and played character here. She's brilliant. She's evil. She's a bitch. And I love all of her wicked plans and devious ideas. The whole purpose she existed was to cause trouble with Moonlight, but then she became so much more. Along with her sisters, her mother, her father, Chimera, the Lacrimosa pack, and now some mysterious connection to Echo... Oh, Echo. I think I'm going to love her just as much as I love Evon. While Evon thrives in the darkness, Echo struggles with it. She cannot hide from it, and it terrifies her. I think Echo's character reflects me when I'm facing all of my inner demons... It's hard to swallow all of the anger and confusion when you're terrified. But, also like me, I think Echo will become very strong, since she has such potential to gain control over herself.

---Julien: I don't play him much, simply because there isn't much he does, but he does represent the cynical, sarcastic parts of me without batting an eye. At the same time, he, like Robin, is a romanticist, but they both gain different things out of their partners. Whereas Robin's love is warm and endearing, Julien's is black and masochistic, always going after what he doesn't need, but does it anyways. Julien, also unlike Robin, finds it difficult to settle down, for his desire for others is fleeting. Robin makes the perfect husband, and Julien makes the perfect heartbreaker.

/////////////////////////////////

Out of curiosity, since I have so many characters... Is there anyone that wants to ask me any questions about a character of mine in particular? I would love to discuss.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:57 pm

I shall join this thread with my own wolfies. Long, because I'll comment on all of them except for most of my loner wolves and dogs. Apparently I've got bags under my eyes and I'm tired to the point I almost feel drunk, so it's the perfect time to do this. XD This will sound pretty psychological, though, so... yeah.

Blade wasn't my first wolf ever created, but he was my first on this site, and also my first fully developed. He's based the most on my personality. That quietness spent on thinking and rarely talking, except in some circumstances, and consequently having quite a bit of insight. He was the runt of his litter, and I was one of the weird, quiet kids at school. All the inward thoughts, unwilling to trust others easily, and bottling in anger leads to easily holding grudges, which can make us bad beings to anger. Haha. We're puzzle solvers and prefer to remain in the shadows, behind the scene, although we'll step out if need be. In Blade's case, stepping out mean fighting, although he does rely more on his agility and cunning than raw muscle.

Doctor, Yana, Balthier, and Fran aren't original, although I did vary them from who I based them off, although I think I have done a decent job at them. They're wanderers, though, so being settled in a pack is already OOC for them. And I had to dumb down Doctor a bit, since he's not a traveling timelord, and therefore can't know everything that's going on. He's got to be wrong sometimes to be realistic, right? Haha.

I gave Balthier a brother, Vaarak, though, just for creativity, and a challenge for myself. Oh man, Vaarak. He reflects my inner child at he time I post him, so he changes as I do. I never had much of a childhood, since I was pretty serious through the whole thing, but it's always been there in the back of my head, and comes out as this naive, playful wolf. He's been a joy to roleplay as much as he annoys his older brother.

Red's appearance is... interesting. His background reflects my communication with very good friends- impulsive and much more sociable, trusting, and open, yet occasionally needing few minutes alone to recharge so that he can keep communicating with others.

Corentine is like my feminine Blade, except she's more fight, and doesn't do more information gathering than needed and doesn't spend all her time in thought. My tomboy wolf, just like I am. XD That's why I have more male wolves, but I did make some females to try to not discriminate. She one of the few that are real fighters. Most of my other wolves either don't or only when needed.

Decerno is my... calm self with no solid plan. The part of me when I'm trying to help other people and give insight when they confide their problems to me, or ask me questions about life or other weird philosophical stuff, because I think on that a lot. He's also seems lazy, although he's quite attentive in reality. He just kind of floats around, not sure what to do with his life. Kinda reminds me of myself as I'm finishing college. Like.... wth am I supposed to do with my life? Ya know?

Ryuuketsu's the first pup I've roleplayed. The amnesia was kind of random and fun. I'm still debating whether to have him freak out one day about the truth of why the amnesia happened. He might end up one of the few wolves who isn't deliberately based off pat of my personality. That's what keeps me from having too many run away muses, since most of my wolves are pretty much part of me. Although that does mean they tend to change as the parts of my me they're based on changes, too. Yup... those are my wolves...

I've had a sibling for two of my wolves planned out, but I'm debating when to bring them in...
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 am

Well seeing as its fairly late in the evening, and I'm exhausted, I feel I can justify this insanity =P. I just feel like kind of talking about my wolves, so by all means ignore this aha. I guess I'm just having a fascination with the characters of each one, including some of your guy's wolves as well. First though, is for Cardinal and Artair. Essentially I've come to the conclusion that these two are very similar, could be brothers in a sense. Ostensibly, the two share common characteristics in my mind. Only Card is definitely more conservative and strict, Artair is all about adventure and he's carefree. However, when it comes to family, in any form, be it friends or loved ones, they are the same. Loyal and extremely protective.

Next is my favourite. In every sense of the word, Zaiaku is by far one of the most entertaining character's I've written. Including other rp sites that I used to visit. Its definitely a head space, and I'd say he reflects quite a bit of my thoughts. I could sincerely just write him for every post, there's just a lot of fun in it. I like all of my wolves, I can't deny that. But fundamentally, its all about that sick joker xD Playfully and optimistically pessimistic, and a bit of an ass too aha.

Flo has to develope a bit more, but I doubt anyone could miss that she's obviously based off of my taste in music, Florence Welsh, that's the only name you need to know! She needs a bit more work, but I like her and theres a good chance that she's a keeper. Could be my replacement for Deadly Dance, who's becoming increasingly distant. Don't really know what I'm doing with that ashen woman, but perhaps its her retirement. Don't get me started on Elysia, that whelp is going to have quite a bit of an attitude. Somewhat ditzy, but more because she's ignorant right now. I have good feelings about her when she grows up =3

Who knows, there could be more wolves coming, I've been in a creative mood lately. Anyways, anyone else got thoughts on their character's or someone else's?

TL;DR I'm tired and I like wolves x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about our friends   Let's talk about our friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about our friends
Page 1 of 1