Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo

Go down 
+10
__silvers__
Morbid Joke
Silent
Kouga9
_Sensable_
FoSsY
Shadowed
akkanatrum
wretched
EDITOR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:46 am

Auds twitched as he felt the tension. Maybe pups here had been a bad idea but this was his pack. Damean turned his attention towards his daughter as she asked who Jaded was. He frowned not quite sure how to answer this. "This is Jaded, this is my mate. Like a step-mom to ya. More motherly then Akira" he smiled and bent down licking all four of his children. "Damkira wanted to stay home. This is Mercy, Killian, Daenerys, and Odin. My children, of Akira and myself" He looked at Jaded, as if he were speaking only to her, knowing the other's would hear him. "And thank you" his voice was soft and he nudged Jaded under the chin as if giving her respect.

"I wan't gone as long this time. But I'm home now. They go back in two nights. I take them back and come back here. Promise" His blue orbs danced as he spoke with Jaded. "Now, what have I missed. I see old wolves have returned. Along with new ones" His eyes were focused on Bloodeye having now taking in Zaiaku fully for the first time. "Bloodeye..." he said, nodding his head to greet her. He only remembered how too well she and Jaded had butted heads before. And then there was Zaiaku.

"I remember you bru, but the name is faint. Something strange. But I do remember you. You were here when Akiko was taking stance as alpha, when I departed. You came moments before I left. I would never forget that stance" his mind was whirling with thoughts. This coward of a wolf, always in need of someone to talk to, very co dependent. Damean felt his fur bristle on his back and he looked down as Killian moved from one side to the other. His sons eyes were on Bloodeye before they switched to Zaiaku and then landed on Jaded. He sat down infront of her, looking up at her, staring at her.

Damean gave a slight chuckle and then looked at Bloodeye and Zaiaku. "If you would like to stay you're welcome to. For now. This isn't a welcoming invite as Jaded has said you are Guests. I stand by my mates decision on this. I will have a word with you both if you don't mind. Stick around till my children are gone. And then we will converse." he looked at them in question. Then his mind broke and he remembered. "Akiko... would you mind having a word with Jaded and I?" He stepped off to the side and trotted a little away. Killian followed swiftly. Damean didn't mind if his whelps followed, they were young enough they would see the light in things. Damean sat down, bending and grooming his son's pelt before his eyes searched the face of Akiko and Jaded.

There were many things he wanted to discuss quickly with her. Not just about one brute, it was about two, three, four wolves, six... his mind was swiming with thoughts before his attention was turned back towards the pack. "Children. Come here" he said softly. calling them all towards him.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Jaded

Jaded listened to Damean's introductions with her ears cupped forward. She looked at the whelps at first with jealousy of what they were but hid the reaction behind hard cold gems. She felt his nuzzle under her chin and she pressed into him ever so slightly. She loved Damean. This was the truth but he had wounded her and the wound was festering. She forced a smile and then looked down at the little one who stared up at her. Damean may not have been gone long this time but he left without saying a word. She swalllowed and her eyes flitted to the little one who stared at her. Killian? Was that his name? She offered him a smile. They were so sweet the way they ran to and frow and frolicked...they should have been hers.

Jaded then looked on as Damean addressed the newcomers and then beckoned herself, Akiko, and his children to conference. She flicked her tail and held it high as alphess and went over to him. She sat and silently waited for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Daenerys

The small white female whelp's ears cupped forward at her father's call. She trotted over lithly and set herself right inbetween her father's paws. She looked at the other pack members boldly unafraid. "I am here father." she said as if her presence meant he could start speaking...cheeky pup.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Damean watched as Jaded walked over towards him. His insides etched with desire. Why hadn't Jaded gone into heat yet like everyone else. Was she barron. His eyes landed on the whelps before him, smiling as Dae came and announced her presence. His blue orbs landed back on Jaded as she came closer and he sighed. She looked so...tired. "I love you" he said softly, standing and greeting her with a more affection greeting. His maw came closer to hers and he licked it slowly, an electric vibe pulsed through his body. He doubted at this point she felt the same anymore. She wasn't the same. He had hurt her once, when he left before, and now... him leaving that one time, meeting her in the lone lands, had he killed her? His heart sank and a small whimper came from his maw at the thought. He hadn't caught the noise coming from his maw till a second later and he drew it back into his chest.

"I missed you" his maw was pressed into her ear and he spoke softly towards her. His body came closer and he sat down right next to her, as close as he could, mixing their dark pelts together. Now they were one big glob. His tassle came and wrapped itself around her and he stayed there. If she were to move, he'd get the message... he'd understand. His mind went blank with one thought and he pulled back from her shaking his head slightly. "I'm sorry." he said, feeling the need to stand and step back. Why was it infront of his own whelps he yerned for this female. It was because he loved her, and these pups with her, if it were to ever happen, would have been loved. Not like these, where these whelps were of power driven wolves, not for love. But he did love them, just like he loves Exodus. He loved them with his very being...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Jaded

Jaded's ears cupped forward as Damean came close and whispered his love to her. The three words stitched some of the wound in her heart and she swallowed. His kiss made her tremble some and she heard his whine and her ears flicked back slightly. She didn't trust her voice at the moment and when he said he missed her she felt her heart clentch. Oh she missed him too, so very much, but was so angry at him as well. He pressed his body to hers and she wanted to cry. She loved him so much yet she didn't understand why he would leave like he did so often without a word to her. She breathed deeply in his scent and before she would have rolled her head in his shoulder he pulled away.

"Damen." she said softly, stress evident in her voice. As much as she was angry she loved him ten times that. She stepped forward and pressed her nose to his cheek. "I missed you too." There were words left unspoken but they would come when they were alone. Jaded was glad her mate had returned and hoped this time it would be for good.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:18 pm

"They're back," Blade muttered. He was goign to delay in returning and finish his scouting, thinking about how... unhappy Jaded would be with Damean, but there were probably things to be discussed. Sighing, he turned back to hastily jog back on the exact same path he'd come, as it was fastest. Still, there had been nothing suspicious so far, so he at least had some good news to report to Jaded, and now Damean since he was back.

His eyes sought out Petra when he returned to where the majority of the pack lingered still before turning his attention to Jaded and Damean- until his eyes glanced down at the young ones. He wasn't going to concern himself with it, though, since he figured if it was necessary for him to know about it, he'd be told. Otherwise, he'd probably be happier not knowing.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Damean pulled back from Jaded. "What's wrong." he said softly. It wasn't a question, it was more like a statement. He had to have known this was coming, and it was slightly annoying. His temper rose a little as he tried to fight it. It wasn't just about him, but she'd have to understand. He shook his head slightly, feeling his anger rise a little more and as if they shake would help. "Before Akiko gets here, what's going on with you..." he stood up now, stepping over his children as he looked at her with a soft loving but stern expression.

Killian slightly moved back as his father's tension rose. When Damean stepped over him and his siblings he stepped back again. A little cough rose to his throat and he looked at Dae slightly nervous. Why did he have to feel like getting sick now...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Jaded

Jaded looked at Damean. "What is wrong?" she repeated her voice somewhat cool. "What is wrong is that you left me without saying where you were going. What is wrong is that you don't think of me at all Damean when you decide to vanish on a thought. What is wrong that I feel that you aren't treating me like a mate and more like your lady in waiting. Someone you can count on while you go wherever on a whim..." Jaded's anger was evident now but her voice was kept low and soft so no one would overhear. "Do you not think I would have understood if you wanted to visit YOUR whelps? Don't you think that I deserve a quick goodbye before you vanish?" She sighed and flicked her tail her emotions roiling and looked at him her eyes pleading. "I love you Damean...I have proven it to you but it seems you take me for granted."

Jaded wanted to nuzzle him and bite him in the same moment. She left out all the other things...the bear attack and now the strange show of visitors and how Damean wasn't there to support her. She swallowed and looked away from him .

......................................................................................................................

Daenerys

Dae looked up as her father stepped over her and went to this fem...Jaded. She cocked her ears and watched them for a moment and then looked away. She looked over at Killian and padded over to him licking his forehead. "You okay Brother?" she asked, not having to hide her affection from her brother since they were away from Damkira and it looked as if Odin was occupied by Mercy.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:51 pm

Damean was slapped with guilt. Had he not promised her when he... he had. His ears pulled back and his tail fell. "I'm sorry doesn't count it" he said softly. And he pulled himself together. "Jaded..." he wanted so badly to come closer to her, to be there with her where he didn't want to be with anyone else ever again. "I love you. And I hope this doesn't sound to forward." he stepped up, coming closer and pressing his muzzle into her ear. They were soft words, but they were there none the less. He pulled back again, taking note of Daenerys request on her brother. The tension in his mind flowed softly and he jerked a little as his wounds inflicted on Jaded rose outwards in him, not her.

"I shouldn'e have. I should have done like I promised. I broke a promise to you. But this vow I've made of being your mate. This vow is never broken. I swear that on my life..." he spoke softly and then looked over her in the direction if the pack before looking back at her. His yerning for her grew and he felt himself being pushed. She wasn't even in season. His stepped back a step and looked at the full view of her.

"You are not Lilith. When I was 'mated' with her there was...there was nothing like you and I have. I don't think if... this is going to sound so bad. If I had been with her in Muerta, when you came to my call. If I had been...there... and seen you. I think you and I would be sitting in the same spot we are now... I wouldn't have wanted to.. I couldn't have... Jaded..."

He didn't know how to speak like this. But he ment it. He wished he could just.... say it all... he'd have to show her. "You are not a lady in waiting. You are not one I do my bidding with when pleased to do so... you are, and never will be... you are my Jaded, you are my love..." Silence...

Killian looked at his sister, then his eyes landed on his father, and then back towards Dae. "No. I feel sick" he sighed and looked over towards the trees then back at his sister. He didn't need to hide from her. He stepped closer and laid his head on his sister's shoulder, trying not to cry, and trying not to let the pain overcome him, not infront of his father...not like this...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:05 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Rawbones

Rawbones didn't like the tone of the big brute that spoke to Jaded, but he said nothing more so he turned his attention to the other wolves. Bloodeye and Zaiaku. Some sort of bond seemed to be forming between them, if only for the season. Soon after Akiko's arrival, Damean appeared, many whelps circling 'round him before they went after Jade. He watched Jade, gauging her reaction to his sudden presence; her expression remained guarded, and he knew she was angry. He could not figure out whatever else ran through her mind. He himself was glad that Damean had returned; he was a great friend, and he was glad to see that the King had not abandoned them all. It was a minor pleasantry to have the whelps about, but it reminded Rawbones of what he was missing in his own life; progeny. Offspring to carry on his own bloodline.

Jaded... He thought miserably, realizing also what Damean's return meant. He could not have her. He should have known all along. She was a friend, a good one at that, but could be nothing more to him, for she belonged to another. He could merely watch in silence as Damean called for Jaded and Akiko's presence in private. Head hanging in sorrow and confusion, feeling foolish for allowing himself to fall so easily for someone who was already taken, he paced away from the group. What was he supposed to do? He was getting too old to play games with his heart like this. He needed someone, a woman to settle down with, who would provide him with young and keep him company to the end of his days. He could not wait until it was too late. But there were so few to choose from. Jaded was loyally infatuated with Damean, Bloodeye lusted over another, Petra was mated to Blade, and Akiko.. well, she just seemed off limits, at all costs. He could not imagine ever courting her.

Shaking his head, Rawbones proceeded into the darkness of the woods, his mind racing and his heart aching bitterly. It seemed he could not have love, but he would pass on his bloodline one way or another. His paws carried him closer to the border, until at last he had crossed it. He took in a deep breath, inhaling the very recent scent that Jaded had left behind, then carried on, his mind in gear and his body telling him that he needed to get this done.

Ooc when I have the time I will be back to post Petra and hopefully Bloodeye too

Last edited by Shadowed-Eclipse on Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Ooc:|| I knew it. I knew it before I even read any posts... I knew it was gunna happen. =( AH! I feel like a bizatch
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Petra nodded to Blade and watched him go off on his duties. At least he wasn't stressing himself too much, and he didn't have any broken bones. He would be fine. As she was left in the clearing with only somewhat familiar wolves, she felt a little uneasy. She saw Rawbones at the far edge watching intently, but it made her feel no safer, especially not without Blade. When nothing happened, she breathed a sigh of relief to see Jaded and Blade return. Not long after she began interrogating newcomers, Akiko returned, followed only shortly by Damean. Leafy green orbs looked to the whelps surrounding him, wondering why he had brought them back with him. Didn't he know how his mate would feel? She could see it on Jade's face as all the pups approachd her; she was clearly not pleased. She shook her head - Damean was so oblivious.

Moving over to Blade, she sat near him, pressing her shoulder into his. She knew his mind was busy and he was paying attention to other things, but it still felt good to be by his side. She watched the high status wolves go off as Damean called a conference with Jade and Akiko. It seemed all they could do was wait to see what news there was to hear, if any at all.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Blade felt Petra sit right next to him silently. He said to her, "Jaded doesn't look happy, does she? I'd hate to assume about the young ones, but it doesn't look too good right now." True, Damean had called a quiet converstation with Akiko and Jaded, but they were still within sight. He always had a soft spot for whelps dispite his general attitude towards those closer to his age. His eyes scanned the area, saying so that only she heard, "I didn't see anything odd yet, but I can't help but think something's going to happen. There are too many new faces, as well as ones we haven't seem for a long time. Try not to let your guard down even when I'm around." He was worried and didn't feel too inclined to depart from Petras side unless he knew she'd be safe.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Petra nodded to Blade, for he was dead on about Jaded and the pups. Though he may be oblivious to things directly involving him, he had a keen eye for picking out other things, and he was absolutely correct. There was no way that Jade was pleased with Damean's whelps being here, whelps that were not hers. She looked to Blade, a frown upon her muzzle. "He should not have brought them here," she said softly to him, "Pups are our future but.. these are Muerta's future. They are Akira's heirs, and Damean's alone. Poor Jade, she must feel awful." She did not speak loudly, for she did not wish to be overheard gossiping the feelings of other pack members. As he told her his suspicions about the sudden burst of growing numbers within the pack, she nodded her head. Even she felt that something was off; it just wasn't right.

Their pack had been closeknit for a while, and had seen no new faces in moons. Now, suddenly, many wolves joined them, some they'd seen before, others that claimed relations but had never been met by anyone. It was just wrong. A small whimper escaped her lips. "We'll have to keep an eye out," she whispered, glancing around nervously, "The pack could become so easily overwhelmed if these wolves are not content with what they see." It was a frightening thought, but it was too true. There was no way the pack could fend off this many newcomers in its current state. She tried not to breathe too fast nor to panic, but it was scary just looking around. They were too at ease, all these new wolves. They were either super confident with whatever was in their mind, or they had no idea how on edge the pack was, and assumed everything was just fine.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:15 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Bloodeye-1

Scarlett orbs were equally fixated with Zaiaku as he watched over her. She watched him as his eyes moved from her to the others wolves briefly, thoughts running through his mind, before they returned to her. She could clearly see the desire running through his eyes for her, and she smirked. He was the perfect partner, in lust and in crime it seemed for now. Rising to all fours, she looked at the wolves that were around them. Damean had returned, and Akiko as well. Wolves she recognized well. Turning away from them as they went into conference, she glanced back to Zaiaku, then sauntered a little ways away, circling the group, examining them from a farther distance, something a little more comfortable. At the same time she was sizing them up, wondering which wolves were the most loyal to their leader. She was sure she could pick out those that would never waver, but the newcomers were something different; they could always be swayed.

Continuing to move, her shoulders shifting like that of a cougar, graceful and stealthy, she eyed them all before returning back to where Zaiaku was. It seemed he would need to wait before meeting the infamous Damean, but at least he had been granted pardon upon the lands, mostly because he was with her. She was surprised she hadn't been questioned deeper, but she supposed her answers had been sufficient enough, and how was anyone going to know that she strayed from the truth, that she had been part of a group, a diabolical band of rogues with distruction in their minds. Bloodeye sat herself next to Zai, shivers crawling through her skin as she let her pelt touch his. He just had that air about him that was attractive to her - he held power and deceit, he was dangerous, but his desire for her was quite obvious, and she knew that his vicious side would not be spent on her, and vice versa. Perhaps when the season came she would give herself up to him, which was a rare thought for her, but it seemed probable now. Even better would be if they found use for their devious thoughts, and a perfect moment of vulnerability amongst the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sapientia

Sapientia

Number of posts : 38
Pawprints : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:09 pm

ooc; Enter Brielle. Hope everyone enjoys her!

ic; WRITHING IN THE CHOKEHOLD OF YOUR CANNIBAL ROMANCE; obsess. love. serve. obsess. die. serve. love. love. love. quietly. serve. calmly. obsess. devour. love. wildly. obsess. serve. die. LOVE. Pale green eyes glimmered in the shattered light of the forest, they glistened with the effort it took to keep them CALM, because that is what he had told her to do. Don't yell. Don't cry. Don't run. Don't let your eyes give it away. Glassy, dead, the sea green optics wandered back and forth with the sway of her low-held head, guiding her slithering body forward, drove searching feet to the sound of the whispering - Because they screamed feverishly in her head. Snarled aching demands, but remained hidden behind the c o o l glare of her empty eyes. She could hear them at night. She could hear them in the day. She could hear them murmuring in the faint light of sunrise and sunset. But that's all she could do. Hear. Whispering. Taunting. Teasing. It never stopped, it never even ceased. She knew them all. She heard them all. But she couldn't see.

A low, agonizing whine left her parted lips, slow and steady like a howl hushed. So long. Too long. What was wrong? Was she wrong? Was she bad? The fear wrapped strong hands around her throat as she held back a sob. live. love. obsess. serve. die. Painful, the wound in her heart grew into a gaping hole. It wanted to be filled. Purpose. What was her purpose? Live. Die. Love. Obsess. Serve. CALMLY. QUIETLY. That is what he had said. She breathed occasionally - when her body begged her enough. She ground her teeth and moved on - when she felt compelled enough. Nothing was wrong. Nothing was ever wrong. She was right. She was good. He had told her so.

But that didn't solve her problem. He wasn't here.

He was there. With them. She hated it. Every minute. Every. Single. Second. Why wasn't he with HER? He PROMISED. Something was wrong. Someone was wrong. She wasn't wrong. He had told her so. He wasn't wrong. He was never wrong. He was right, always right. She trusted, lived, breathed, served, obsessed, loved, died for him. But he didn't see that, did he? He didn't need to. She needed to. But she didn't see that, did she? She couldn't see anything. It was upside down. The woman, in the trees, she laughed at silly Brielle. They knew more. They had more. They didn't know. She knew. But she couldn't SEE. living. dying. obsessing. wildly. devouring. serving. calming. obsessing. quietly. quietly. quietly...

But.
W h e r e was he?

Slowly, carefully, the tip of her damp nose stroked the ground in loving caress, trying to rouse from it the scent of him. She sighed, QUIETLY, and closed her eyes, CALMLY, to drink in his POWER. Her obsession, her hunger. It had been days since she had last feasted, perhaps weeks long enough to count in months. She had searched in vain, but never in anger. Her temper was level, her mind calculating. Her heart knew something was wrong. She could smell it here, in the warm earth beneath her paws. They were shifting right in front of her, drifting in and out of sight like the ghostly figures of listlessly roaming phantoms. They owned her, but they didn't know it. Here, behind the bushes, she lurked softly, quietly, calmly, peering out from behind the green foliage with inquisitive eyes. New eyes. She wanted to know them all, but in time, as he had said. Trust was important here. So was love. But did he know that?

He looked so stressed, so devastatingly hurt. It broke her heart to see him that way. Brielle, green-eyed Brielle with the snow-white skin and gentle words, lived to see him happy, and he wasn't happy. Something was wrong, she had known it. She could see it. Relief, excitement, terror, it washed down her spine in alternating cold and hot chills. obsess. die. serve. live. Find Damean. Smile for Damean.
Oh.
Damean. Are those your children? They look like you.
She's here. For you. Only for you. Smile, Damean.
Whispers filled her ears, but his voice quieted them all.
Quietly. Calmly.
She sat, perched at the edge of their midst like a dutiful child. Waiting. Watching. Wondering. What was wrong?

Speak Think Walk

Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 am

Zaiaku removed his thoughts from Bloodeye again, returning to Damean. The man was perceived as a legend, but from what Zai saw, he was just a wolf. He expected more, expected some heat from the bruja’s lyrics, instead they were simple, you’re a guest. Where was the bite, the who the hell are you? Zaiaku thought this brute was like himself, from what he had learned, the ditching alpha. Zaiaku would’ve turned on any new wolf instantly, and questioned his decision. Perhaps they weren’t the same; perhaps he had got the wrong impression of Damean Jager. A small smirk played across his maw, perhaps his approach would be a bit different now. Zaiaku wanted to see the dark side of the male, he wanted to find the power that made Damean the alpha. What power did he have that made these wolves stay loyal even after his disappearance? Zaiaku refrained from chuckling to himself, he didn’t need to be singled out and considered mad. Zaiaku smirked and finally removed his thoughts from the ‘legend, for good, at least up until he met the man. Once more his eyes wandered to the woman near him.

Was it so simple to be fixated with just one vix? Zaiaku had never been the type of brujo to have just one mate. In his home land, his seed spread far a wide, to prove his power. And it couldn’t be hard to force a few here as he had done there, but it seemed different. It was lust, that was what he felt for Bloodeye. Love wasn’t a word that computed in Zai’s mind, though his lust could very well be interpreted to be love. It depended on the woman, and Bloodeye seemed to stir both versions of his lust. Blue lanterns followed her frame, as she moved away, to gaze upon the entire scene. There was little history between them; the most intense situation that happened was a small act of treason, which ended up failing. It was what brought her to his attention, what caused all the desire. She seemed exactly his type, dangerous, and seductive. The mere thought of having her gave him shivers of lust; he wanted to take her instantly. Of course, the other part of his lust seemed to stop him, though he was sure if he tried she wouldn’t deny him. Few words were exchanged between them, but then Zai felt he could communicate easily without words. All the while she stood away, surveying the wolves; he kept his cool blue gaze on her. When she returned, he felt the shiver run through her as she sat next to him. Zaiaku pressed himself against her gently, smirking charmingly. “Spot anyone better?” The teasing tone was back in his lyrics, and he glanced at her.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:01 am

Jaded

Jaded looked at Damean with her bright emeralds and sighed. Her heart had been broken and his words pressed together the edges of her wound so it could heal. She was still uncertain but she loved the bru with all of her being. She heard his wants, his desires and she shared them and felt a heat flush through her. She said nothing as his apologies came forth and his vows. She shut her eyes for a moment and breathed heavily...his words were the ones she wanted to here but could she believe him? Actions spoke louder than words but Jaded wanted to believe. When the silence came forth she opened her eyes and looked at the dark lord. His words drew her like a bee to honey and she wondered if she was stupid...she must be but she couldn't deny him. Stepping forward to Damean she looked into his eyes with her own for a long moment.
"Damean.." she said softly for his ears only. "I love you." She touched her nose to his and then her maw parted once more. "I have always loved you even when you broke my heart...do not make me regret loving you." She said softly and then rolled her head into his neck with a fierce love.

She pulled away and looked at his whelps and sighed. They should have been hers and she felt the twinge in her loins...a promise of somthing to come. She let her eyes cast to her pack ...their pack...for a moment and Rawbones, who had become a constant presence in her line of sight was gone. She cocked an ear and then shrugged it off for the moment. Her gaze full of love went back to Damean. "Well my love we shouldn't make Akiko wait and then we have our 'guests' to deal with....I am not liking how convienient their presence came...nor how most say they are related." Jaded sensed a threat and didn't like it one bit.

..........................................................................................................................

Daenerys

She looked at her brother and felt him come close. She hated his sickness and turned to lick the top of his forehead gently not caring who saw. She was tough enough to hold her own with her brother's and sisters. Her aunt's minature in everyway. "Hang in there Killian." she said softly. "You are strong. You will overcome this and then be able to beat on Damkira and the others on three paws." Dae said to encourage him to find his strength. She wished she knew what exactly was wrong with her twin.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:02 pm

I'm a man of my CONVICTIONS--

Damean, for some reason, couldn't quite place what was going on in his head. Jaded spoke back with him, but the way she looked at the whelps. He stood when she spoke of Akiko. "This talk will wait till later. Guess I should see for myself the returning wolves voices along with the new family." His voice was thick with his duty as alpha. "Killian, what is wrong?" he looked at his son who was huddled up to Daenerys. Jaded hadn't even asked anything about them. He shook his head slightly and bent down licking his son's face. "You two wanna lay down?" he looked to Killian who only nodded his head weakly. "Dae, if you don't want to, you can come hang out with the pack, get to know them. It's up to you. Killian, come with me" he trotted a but away and nudged his son into the base of a tree truck, licking his face and rubbing his nose on him lovingly. "I'm sorry you're not feeling well, when you do feel better, just walk out of the tree, none of us are going anywhere. I promise. I love you son" he felt the little kiss back from his son's puppy mouth and he smiled pulling himself out from the tree.

There was a familiar face. An oh too familiar face he had seen just seconds before he had put Killian to bed. He trotted up towards her and smiled. "Ah, Brielle..." he lethis nose touch her shoulder in greeting. "Welcome home...though I doubt you've left for long. I'm sorry if my absense was a hassle. What'd I miss?" his eyes were looking around the pack. He watched Bloodeye, as she and Zaiaku quite too comfortably took their place in his lands. Slight rumble of irritation crossed through his belly and he turned to look at Brielle. "Why now? I don't understand why they want to come back now." he growled slightly and took the lead. "Come on. You'll be my back up. " he winked at her and took step towards the new wolves. Damean didn't have the patience to deal with Bloodeye and Zaiaku right now. His temper would get the best of him with his luck. So instead, he went towards the new wolves. Only to take another side track.

"Blade. Petra." he came over to them and stood there stiffly. "If you feel the same as I about our sudden arrival in numbers I have a favor to ask of you two." He looked at them both, glad they had found their love. His mind went back to Jaded. She needed to know some things about him. He was an alpha, he has children...oh...he suddenly felt highly angry. "Will you two scout together, side by side. Herrick and two more midnight wolves are here. If you would do me the honor if scouting the lands, running together if you wish. Though I feel it's safer if you run side by side. If more wolves come, run back, if you find them coming in fast, then call me. I will come meet you. Something seems off..." His words were just a whisper to them, for only these two would hear. "If you feel uneasy enough to go run, I don't blame you, but keep an eye out, please." he nodded, touching his nose to Blade then Petra, a thankful mannor of alpha to kin. He turned, taking himself back towards the new members before stopping a ways away from someone familar. "Herrick, would you join us over here..." Damean headed over towards the den that the two wolves had picked out and he walked up with alpha stance.

"Midnights..." he let his voice trail. Did he cast them out? He should. He hated Midnights. But, these were not Gladiator. Though Herrick was here..."I'm Damean. Alpha male here. I see you've met my Beta. Akiko. Just a simple question. You seem to travel in packs, will there be any more of your kin joining you here this day?" he wasn't quite sure how else to put this...how else could he be nice and respectful but want to know the details of what was to come. Tassle flicked from side to side. Deep inside he could feel the beast coming out towards the surface. Alpha role hadn't had it's trials in a while. And for some reason...he could feel it coming... His eyes turned to Brielle and he felt the need to go off and talk like they had before some time ago. He knew she was here for anything he needed, but sometimes, he just needed a friend. He felt distant from his pack. Very distant. His mind was searching for someone, but he found Akiko there in his mind. He needed to speak with her, alone, without Jaded around. She was always around, yet she understood nothing. Damean turned his attention back to the two wolves before he shifted his weight. His scar on his body would hurt every now and again, specially when he felt aggitated or worried about up coming events...

Sometimes I think that war is necessary. Every night I pray for peace on Earth. I hand out my dollars to the homeless. But believe that every able soul should work. My father gave me my shotgun that I'll hand down to my son, try to teach him everything it means. I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can. I stand by my right to speak freely. But I worry 'bout what kids learn from TV. And before all of debatin' turns to angry words and hate, sometimes we should just agree to disagree. And I believe that Jesus looks down here and sees us, and if you ask him he would say I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can. I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Ooc:|| By the way. Brielle... <3 hehehe
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:29 pm

Jaded

Jaded gave Damean a nod and watched him tend to his whelp. Her ears flicked back it didn't look like the little one was feeling well, Jaded's lips turned down in a slight frown. Poor thing. Her thought for who their mother was popped up and was shoved to the back of her mind. She watched Damean put the whelp to rest along with his sister then leave to make rounds his stature all business. Jaded's heart ached when she saw him go and warmly greet the fae in the bushes and then took the she wolf to back him up while greeting the newcomers. Shouldn't it be herself that backed him? She licked her maw a flare of jealousy running through her. Was his words all lies?

She felt a bit numb. She walked over to his whelps and lay down close. They were innocent. They didn't choose their mother. She sighed and forced a smile upon her maw. "Hello little ones." she called out Gently. "You must be hungry? My name is Jaded. Can I get you something to eat?" she asked the four pups. Her tail started to wag on it's own accord.

Jaded did love pups and her smile that played her lips now was a real one. That tugging in her loins came again as she looked at the pups. She wanted ones of her own...hers and Damean's. His pups with Akira were beautiful ones even if one seemed a bit sickly. She wondered if Petra could take a look at him...Jade's motherly instincts kicking in.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Daenerys

She had followed father over to the tree where he was tucking in Killian. She would stay with her brother fiercly protective of him. She looked at the tawny fae who came forward and lay down near them. She turned to Killian and licked his ear then looked back at the fem. At the mention of food her tummy growled. She looked to Killian. "Hi." she said "My name is Daenerys, this is my brother Killian. I am hungry." she said and looked at Killian and hoped he would be well enough to eat. She turned and looked at Mercy and Odin and knew they would eat. "Please." she added and wagged her snowy tail.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:52 pm

The little bru looked at his sister while she joined him in the den. There had been no point in their father saying she could go mingle. She wouldn't have. Killian tried to lick Dae back in the face but he was too slow. He just didn't feel good. When the tawny fem came over and started speaking he waited for Dae to answer first. He was a bit cowardly around this female and he hadn't a clue why but he needed to strengthen up a little. "Food sounds like a good idea..." he said softly, looking at Dae.

"We never got to finish the hunt with mom and dad back home." he sighed and looked back at Jaded. "You're Jaded right. Kinda like. A second mom, since you're Dad's Mate?" he smiled up at her. "You're nicer. But sh, don't tell mom that" he was whispering towards her, so Odin and Mercy couldn't hear, only Dae and Jaded could. He knew Dae wouldn't judge him on the fact that this mother was calmer, she didn't push him and his siblings to be the best. Matter of fact, since they had gotten here no one had. He gave a weak smile and laid his head down on his sister's paws. "I like it here..." he said softly, before his eye lids closed over his lightly almost white orbs and he fell asleep, the thought of food crossing over his mind as everything went blank with sleep.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Jaded

Jaded smiled at the little male. "Oh I am sorry to hear you didn't get to finish your hunt." Jaded said and wagged her tail softly. "I am Jaded..." she paused a second. 'Your father's mate yes." Her heart warmed to the whelps when she heard Killian call her a second mother and that she was nicer than Akira. Well that wasn't hard to do from what she heard. "Well your secret is safe with me." Jaded said gently. "Wait here and I will get you something." She turned and padded off to the cache and brought back a choice piece for the whelps. "Here we go then. Come children." she called to the other's who were milling about. "Now who is who?" Her words were warm as they left her lips and she sat back to see the young come scurrying to eat. At least for the moment they occupied her thoughts....Damean however still hovered in the depths of her mind.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Daenerys

The snowy pup smiled at her brother and nodded approval. She listened proudly seeing Killian actually speak up for himself. Good job brother...she thought and her tail wagged slightly. Jaded was nicer than mother...softer...she wondered at the situation and why father had a mate at home and mother didn't. Why didn't father have pups with his mate? Strange thoughts for one so young. She looked over at Killian as Jaded walked away to get food. She smiled. "I am glad Killian.." Dae said softly and licked his forehead gently. "Here comes Jaded with food." she said and nudged him ...he needed to eat. "Let's eat." Dae padded up to the hunk of meat Jaded dropped. "I am Daenerys." she said again and looked over her shoulder to see if Killian was coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Archillis looked as the brute approached him. By this time he was at the den Jr was awake and licking his mitt. Archillis stood form not posing any threat. " I imagine there will be a lot more coming. There are plenty of us but where not here to over rule anyone. Believe me if we did it would have happened quicker then you could have set your mind around." His white blue crystals scanned over the brute who was alpha. He was interesting. Smaller then Gladiator described him. " Gladiator is to return here..." Archillis watched the brute he waited for signs that he had click something in the brutes mind. His orders where clear and they ran threw his head repeatedly. He was to gain the trust of this brute... He sighed sitting himself back down...

The thoughts of how this land was going to look in a years time was racing threw his head. How fun the future would be...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Killian sat up when his sister moved and he walked over towards the meat smell. "Thank you Jaded" he said softly and sat down. it was only after the third bite that he noticed he felt a bit better. He sat up more and playfully batted at Dae when she took a bite, trying to stuff her face into the food. "I'm Killian" he said softly. They had done greetings alot now but he understood. Unless someone looked at their eyes, or heard them talk, Killian and Daenerys looked the same. Twins. Both white pelts with blue eyes. Though Killian had a whiter blue he was still the image of his sister. "And those two. well, you can get to know them" he smirked and playfully batted at Jaded's tail now as it flicked from side to side.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:54 pm

I'm a man of my CONVICTIONS--

Damean instantly wanted to rip the head off this brute. "There is a reason I do not like Midnights...and you are a prime example of why. I think that I have met one brute who hasn't pressed my buttons off of one meetings. And that is Herrick." his voice was level but it was strong. He waited for the brute to keep talking and when he did there was one thing that caught his attention and he let a deep throated growl echo into the air. Where was Crow, he wanted Crow around right now. Damean swore in his mind and he stood taller. "You come here speaking of swift actions you all could have taken. You don't tell me any names, or any relations as to why you think it'd be okay for you to stay here. You walk in and claim a den when the whelp could have slept on the ground before you were truely accepted." Damean would not have thought about Jaded when his temper was so high but she popped into his head and his first thoughts were not so pleasent.

"Gladiator will stay if I accept him to stay. Same as for you two. If I accept. I highly doubt it. Herrick. A word" he turned away from the brute. Oh, they were all the same. They were always so highly thought of between themselves because they had no mind of their own, they followed the lead of what one wolf said. That wouldn't fly here. His wolves were independent but they were all one big family. Each and everyone. Damean had forgotten that till now. I can thank you for bringing back the reality of some situations, but if you want a home you're welcome to right off the bat. Muerta might be more willing at accept you into their lands. I'm not sure about Akira, but if there are plenty of you, then there must be some there already. Tred lightly, for you're not welcome here yet... Welcoming isn't so easy between Midnights and myself here..." those were Damean's parting words before he came up to Herrick. "Long time..." he said softly, nodding to the bru. "A word, if you may? A walk shall we" he sighed. His temper was up, it was higher then it had been in a long time. This had been the wrong time to bring the pups here. But things needed to be done. Tension was high in Damean's heart and he turned looking around. His eyes landed on Blade and Petra. They were loyal, they were family. His pack was one big family, of those that were in. Then his mind went over the old wench. He wished she were here... He wished his old family where here. Mel. He was glad that Brielle was around, but there were just some things missing. He sighed looking for Akiko. If Gladiator showed up, she would judge his fate. Though Damean had the last word...

Sometimes I think that war is necessary. Every night I pray for peace on Earth. I hand out my dollars to the homeless. But believe that every able soul should work. My father gave me my shotgun that I'll hand down to my son, try to teach him everything it means. I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can. I stand by my right to speak freely. But I worry 'bout what kids learn from TV. And before all of debatin' turns to angry words and hate, sometimes we should just agree to disagree. And I believe that Jesus looks down here and sees us, and if you ask him he would say I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can. I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Archillis couldn't help but laugh... The Alpha showed fear in his words of anger. " Interesting" Was all that escaped his maw... He wasn't really one to pry and push buttons but he had to figure this Alpha out. He was nothing Like Akira he wore his anger on his shoulders. He let his worries run him. It was true his clan could take this land as weak as it sits at the moment. As Damean turned to leave Archillis converted to his old self " You know with the other three that are coming it could help make your pack greater then it is now. Akira sees the strength in are breed in are numbers that is why she accepts us. Which is why Muerta is are home. She teats us as members and we keep her land safe we come to her call. We where sent here to be your allaince with Dracul. Where here to serve you keep your land safe as we have done for Muerta. I hold myself in the manner I do because in my mind are breed is unstoppable. No trespasser has ever made it into Muerta. We are scouts, hunters, warriors... Its a shame you dislike Gladiator he is one of are best. He is smart to." Archillis looked at the brute " A fool you are to think we are here to take over... Your pack is weak Damean. Your numbers are fading and then who will protect your lands if not us." Archillis was a bit agitated. Now he knew why Gladiator flipped on the brute. He was to cautious of everything. A true king would let it be and fix the problem instead of getting rid of good protectors of his land. fool...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next