Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo

Go down 
+10
__silvers__
Morbid Joke
Silent
Kouga9
_Sensable_
FoSsY
Shadowed
akkanatrum
wretched
EDITOR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Damean Jager. Alpha male of Jabbar Junayd was quickly pressed for patience. He watched as hushed words were spoken between Archillis and Jr. He was going to approach the leaving of his 'so called pack mate' when a slender form came into the lands and he smiled. He knew this fem and it was weird to think of her as such, a female, a grown wolf. "Ahhh" he said as Jaded's words floated into his mind. "They are family." he simply stated before turning and motioning for the two brutes to come over. "Jafren..." Damean said standing and pushing his head against the elder wolf. "Welcome brother" He smiled to the brute, and turned towards Jaded. "This is a brother...an elder...a wise and we are very grateful this bru is to grace us with his presence." he smiled and turned back looking now at the brute who held that of two eye colors. "Brother..." he said softly giving him a soft smile. "Evander, please meet my mate, Jaded. Jaded...this is my brother, my real brother" He paused, taking a look at his mate.

Damean had never mentioned any family for back in their packs it wasn't custom to speak of just one family member for the pack as a whole was one family just like structured here. He felt the weight of his brother next to him. Evander was a bigger brute, bigger then Damean was infact. He felt somewhat smaller then his brother. It was apparent firstly in the heads and mitts of the two. Damean was smaller build for speed but capable of a good fight when Evander couldn't race the broad side of a meadow. He was built for the fight and had won every battle he'd been presented to.

"The family misses you, but word has traveled back of how well you're doing Damean" his voice was deep and greatly monotone. He stood and looked at Jaded while he spoke. This was not Lilith, and he was glad for such a thing. "You're name suits you m'lady. Your eyes and language in your body are greatly shown" he smiled to her, aware of his blunt remark and turned towards Damean who had a grin on his face that only Evander would know about. "Shall we decide on what to do now?" he spoke now directly to Damean and watched his brother's head shake. "As of now there is nothing to be done. Just wait. Midnight Meadows is not far from here. Have you sent Lachlan their way?" Damean looked now at Evander with worry in his eyes. "Oh, yes, he's there already. He's waiting for an approach to the fem. He's not sure how to do so without freaking her out, he had wished you would have forwarned her but he knows he'll finish what you've asked of him. And the others...they'll arrive daily... we lost many on this journey Damean. Yours was swft and your message was tight with strain but I'm glad you made it home okay."

Damean knew Jaded would wonder and he turned towards her. "When I left the pack, this is what I went and did. I went home to my family and asked them for assistance. I cannot be alpha forever, and Evander will take my place if the time comes sooner then hoped for by someone else. Jaded, if you wouldn't mind. Jafren would like a word with you..." he could feel the old brute staring at Jaded and it made him slightly happy to know that the old man hadn't said anything against her yet.

Jafren stood still until his name was mentioned. "A walk, if you may?" he asked her nicely, unsure of what other mannor to treat her as besides a wolfess of royalty. It was weird, knowing the brute whome he had once pinned down in a dominace match was now an alpha of lands far away. A very strange life but very welcome in the old wolf's eyes. "Can we go to your favorite place, I wouldn't mind you feeling comfortable. I have some questions I'd like to ask..." Jafren smiled to the fem, waiting for her to lead the way when Damean spoke up.

"Beware of the others...for unsure feelings rest in my sides of them" he felt his hair raise knowing Jaded would be off with an elder male but he knew the brute would die first before letting harm come to his mate. His brother, being so close, made Damean feel slightly powerful. "You know. If the time comes, your treaty will be void Damean. This wont happen with me as alph-"
Damean stepped up towards his brother, raising himself so they were nose to nose. "Do not think I've forgotten your ways Evander. If I had forgotten we know it wont be unsaid infront of everyone, keep your maw shut and eyes open. Now...meet my strongest of the pack please." Damean turned, walking towards Akiko, Blade, and Petra.

"Petra, she's our healer, strong in many ways of that artful craft, and Blade, a fighter if need be but he's a brave wolf who doesn't get pushed around. He's been scouting for me if asked, loyal to the bone, and Akiko, my Beta... basically from what you hear you'll learn of who she is right away, no bull, just straight forward like you" He smiked and shoved his brother as they got closer. "Blade, Petra, Akiko, I'd like for you to meet Evander. My brother. He'll be staying with us for a while. Blade, as you stated earlier, you know who I've asked them to come. When I left for some time before, this was why... I've called upon family and kin to join us in strange ways." He smiled the the three. They were the loyal of the pack, and this was his strongest point right here. Evander looked at all three of them finally resting his eyes on Akiko. He could see the closeness of Blade and Petra and didn't want to linger on her to long or him for the rival of a packmate could be a strange thing to happen right now. "It is nice to meet you three. Damean's told me much about you, repeating himself just now..." he smirked and looked towards his brother who had a confused then foolish look on his face for half a second...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
akkanatrum
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Blade cautiously watched Damean greet another pair of wolves, but in a familiar fashion. He wasn't quite sure of the words that were exchanged, but he was able to put himself at ease just a little bit, just noticing how much... smaller the alpha looked. Naturally, size didn't necessarily mean anything, just as it was with Akiko.

Now it seemed as if one of them was going off to the side with Jaded, although Damean seemed fine with it. He was starting to hope at least some things would be explained. Then he and the larger remaining recent arrival approached. He just barely leaned towards Petra, but it was in caution of the stranger coming close to them, not in raw distrust. It didn't fail to catch his attention that Evander's gaze was brief, and his own gaze relaxed in turn, aware that his bond with Petra was clear.

"Nice to meet you, as well, Evander, and I hope your travels here weren't too bad," Blade replied, a hint of acceptance in his voice to inplicitly state that everything was fine. His voice also expressed a personal experience of traveling, although traveling with others probably would have been somewhat more pleasant than solo. He bit back a comment about Evander knowing them while the Jabbar wolves haven't heard about him. It may have been for similar reasons Blade tried to keep his own past to himself.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:05 am

Jaded

Jaded nodded her head to Damean as he told her the stranger's were family. That was one thing she didn't ask to much about was Damean's past...for that included Lilith and how she mistreated him. Her ears cupped forward as the two approached. A large hessian and an elder. Then Jaded was suprised when Damean introduced the large male as his brother and she tipped her dial toward him. "Nice to meet you Evander." she said and then listened as he turned and complimented her. "Thank you." she said softly with a smile and looked to Damean. "My parents named me well then I suppose."

She stood quietly and listened as the brother's spoke to one another. Her ears flicked back slightly as Damean spoke of his brother taking his place as alpha should anything happen to him but said nothing. She nodded when Damean asked her to speak with the elder and she stepped over and touched her nose to his cheek before stepping lithely away.

She approached the elder male, Jafren. Jaded tipped her dial in respect and then nodded. "Yes we can walk she said." and knew where she would go. She wondered what questions he had for her and then her head turned around to listen to Damean's words and nodded then glanced at the whelps and back to Damean. Surely he would set someone to keep an eye on them.

She flicked her tail and smiled at Jafren. "Come this way..." she said and padded silently through the clearing and into the wood. She came upon a small grove of trees that held a very special place in her heart. It was where she and Damean had played. She stopped and then turned to face the elder. "Now Jafren. What are these questions you have to ask me?" she said standing there her tail held high as alphess but it swayed gently in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:39 am

Daenerys

Daenery's looked at the fem that Mercy pointed out and nodded. Weird...."She kinda smells like momma too." she said and her little black nose twitched gently. She looked up to the male that spoke. "Momma is fine. Damkira stayed with her only cause she thinks she is too good to come with us." Dae snorted and flicked her small tail. She looked up at the bru. "You smell kinda like momma too. Who are you?" she asked. Dae was a very observant pup.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:44 am

History was being made, right before him, and it was amusing. Who would’ve thought his choice would be perfect; the lands of Jabbar were full of excitement. A small smirk danced across his maw, and he averted his lanterns a moment, turning the blue onto Bloodeye. Things were happening, changing quickly, and at any moment a take over was possible. What would happen? Hell would break loose, especially after Damean’s little speech about his pack and the new comers. Damean was not pleased about what was going on in his pack, and Zaiaku found it more amusing then his accusations. What ever was going to happen, Zai knew he would be ready. Not all Kings live out to see their full days, and as for the other wolves in the pack, Zai knew little of them. His interest was only on Bloodeye and Damean, though Bloodeye was a different form of interest. How could he have found the perfect match, in a land that was being altered? Her hunger for power had been clear to him at their first encounter, and Zai wasn’t one to deny his own hunger. Had he not left his own pack due to the power being over whelming? Another smirk made it’s way to his maw. The place had bored him, everything the same, no one really bothering to fight him. Women were his, and most of the brutes worshipped him. Life of luxury, but he didn’t want it.

No, these new lands, and their wolves, were more interesting. Especially their alpha, Zai listened to Damean’s speech, his features remaining passive. He knew when to play, and when to be normal, and when Damean spoke openly, it wasn’t the time to be smirking. Though it amused him, the dark king was speaking about being a neutral darkness. Perhaps his choice of a land was poor, Zai smirked quickly. And an alliance with a neutral pure pack, everything was becoming way to amusing. His first impression of Damean had been right, in some ways, but clearly the dark hessian had changed. Betrayal was still running through Zaiaku’s mind, like all the other strange thoughts that do. It wouldn’t happen at the moment, but Zai was prepared for anything. He’d have no issue shifting his allegiance from Damean to who ever wished the man’s destruction. The air was begging for change, but it wouldn’t happen for a bit.

As was now typical of him, the attention span of a whelp it seemed, cool blue lanterns moved from the pack to Bloodeye. The same thoughts, the same intentions, and the same interest. Lust, Greed, his parents had chosen well, Zaiaku; Sin. He smirked, and pressed against Bloodeye. Auds picked up the growl, curious as to why she turned from him. Zai glanced away briefly, looking over the new wolves. Zaiaku followed suite, and sat upon the terra next to Bloodeye. Once Damean finished his speech, Zai blinked at the familiarity that Damean showed with some new comers. Orbs moved from them, tired of thinking about what was inevitable. Whipcord flicked over to Bloodeye’s own, and he smirked slyly at the vix. “Another interesting show, but what a bore.” Zai smirked, wondering what her thoughts were.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:02 am

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Crow10

Crow had waited on a response from this kid Blackjack. And he had taken too long to deliver. He had no time to wait around for clever answers "If you want in on this pack, try to keep up. I'm leaving," was all the warning he would give. His fleet paws took him back across the river, th the pack's mainlands where he belonged. On his way back, the bru was checking up on the borders, feeling the need to take the long way back after the incident with the bear. He had just reached the halfway point at a brisk trot when the most welcome howl he had ever heard was sounded into his auds. A grin took up his black and white features, and the pace was quickened. A mad dash, though still well in control of his form, was made to get to the source. Before his eyes stood Damean - who else could it have been? - calling for the pack meeting.

The hellion was lucky he had made it on time. Were it not for that brat (where the hell was he, anyway?), he would have been here long minutes before. The announcements were made, nothing he hadn't heard before, and the pack life went on... though hardly as usual. There were new wolves. Former packmates among them, and the air was quite unfriendly. It was when he noticed this that Crow realized he had been disappointingly absent for too long. His fangs flashed, though he stared at the ground, rightfully angry with only himself. He wanted to speak with Damean, apologize in whichever words came first and best, but the alphen was off again, and carrying quite the heated discussion.

Something in the lands as a whole didn't feel right. There was some other issue that hadn't been taken care of. Something maybe by Midnight, though it was impossible for him to be certain. He would busy himself for the time being with the others around. It would bee foolish of him to just stand around and do nothing while he waited. Bloodeye, now there was a familiar sight. He hadn't fraternized with her much, though the name and scent matched his memory well. A few wandering steps toward them, but no interest outwardly shown just yet. He didn't even look in their direction, observing off to his left the all too strange comings and goings of everyone else. It was when his bird landed at the feet of the charcoal bru - Zaiaku, was it? - that he just barely cocked a pupil their way. With total accuracy he had heard the words drip from his mouth. A boring show? Au contraire, my friend. Have you learned nothing of Damean's impressive cirque? The bird hopped about, pecking strayly at the dirt, searching for the last bits of any meal left around. Seemingly inadvertently, though entirely on purpose, the bird came too close to Zaiaku's foot, pecked rather harshly at his pads, and gave one hop-step to distance itself from him, recognizing its "accident". There was a simple way to judge character, and this was it. If they ignored it, fine. If they shooed it, no matter. Anything more, even a snap at his beloved companion, and the wraith would be on them, cool, calm, deceptive as his ghastly demeanor allowed.

OOC: The short version. =\ it's already midnight here, and I've got a coach bus to be on in the morning. D:
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:43 pm

I'm a man of my CONVICTIONS--

If there was any way in life to see the future Evander would. His eyes locked onto Blade as he bid his hope of the safe travels he had encountered. His eyes trailed to Damean then back to Blade and he gave him a strong smile. "They were safe, but trying none the less. Lost many on our way here, so you'd have more to meet if they had been stronger. But these lands that come before Jabbar...weird disease and pests there" he sighed and looked towards Petra who had remained silent. "I understand there was some caution about events coming. Blade. Petra. Would you like to converse with me? I'd like to get to know the strongest of the pack before I meander around who else resides here" He smiled towards the two. It was more along the line of. 'Will you converse with me so I can know the wolves I will once lead... he wanted to lead this pack, it needed more order, but there was the need for trust here too in him. Damean had their trust...
--
Damean looked towards his brother and smiled at his blunt statement to Blade, then his request. He had forgotten how personal his family was with others, not only here it would seem, but back home. The pack was one, not a single bunch groups together. His auds twitched at a personal sound he knew and looked over to see the ghost himself walking back into the lands. Ah Crow, he returned. Damean would need to speak with him shortly. There was something that needed to be done here and he'd figure it out. That was the next thing he thought of and he looked over towards his pups. Despair was here. He turned, nodding shortly to Blade, Petra, and Evander before his body took him towards his young. He came up, looking at them softly before his words caught onto what Daenery's said and smiled. Who was he...Damean barely knew this but he knew there would be something wise coming from the brutes mouth. The king remained silent and he waited for their conversation to continue...
--
Jafren smiled as Jaded lead them to the spot. He had tagged behind her, not out of respect, but out of age itself. "Jaded. I am a wise wolf, and I don't mean to speak so highly of myself but I sense some things are off here." He sighed and looked towards her. "First off. Damean's choice in whelps and alliance. He's a strong character to agree with Midnight to provide some protection for them just for his daughters sake, but I'd like to know what you think on the matter... and honestly. And those whelps... I understand the need for an alpha if they time were to come but it was a strange way of going about that, but then again...Damean even as a whelp wasn't one to be so simple in his thoughts. Not after his mate died so long ago...has he ever told you where his scar comes from. The scar that makes him who he is... that deep pink jagged line from head to tail?..." Jarfen looked at her intently, wondering how much Damean had concealed from his 'mate'.

Auds twitched from side to side before he settled into a sitting position. "Speak to me. I hope to not come off as strange myself. I would just like to get to know my son's mate...son as in member of my family..." He smiled towards her, relaxing his posture even more...

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:42 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Akiko10Sitting near Blade and Petra, Akiko eyed the two unfamiliar brutes that were with Damean. They seemed...alike..for lack of a better word. Then Jaded stepped away with one of them and her gaze fell on Damean, questioning. But soon enough he led the larger bru over to the trio and she did not bother to rise but merely cast a calculating look over the hessian. Damean introduced him as his brother and the likeness made sense. She did not speak but nodded her dial towards the bru. Akiko knew why Damean would bring him personally to meet them. They had been in the pack and loyal to the pack for longer than anyone. Yes, Akiko would not dance around any points of conversation, she would make her point whether it be with tongue or talon. Ear flicked and Blade spoke making pleasantries. At the moment Akiko had nothing worth saying so she kept her mouth shut. A silent ivory guardian, keeping a keen azure eye on Evander. He spoke of the land he came from, a harsh one it would seem if some of his party had not been able to make it here. FnI was mild in the danger range. The only feat one had to brave would be the hot sun of the lone lands. Then Evander wanted to speak to Blade and Petra, exlcuding her as one of the strongest of the pack. Her lip flicked in annoyance, canines threatening to come out but she restrained her growl. Typical, because of her miniscule size she would be overlooked, though glancing over at Petra the fem was not all that much bigger than her. Shrugging she turned before he made a comment towards her, her lithe legs carrying her over to where Damean stood with his children and Despair...locking eyes with her brother she nodded and shared a secret smile. Ah, to have the good old days back. In a low whisper she spoke only to Damean. "Perhaps Damean, you could fill me in on the purpose your mysterious kin have here?" Damean rarely did anything without a purpose and Akiko would not believe it was for pure renunion reasons.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Despair chuckled at the little ones and laying down on his stomach he pursed his lips, thinking before he responded. "Well, maybe your sister was to scared to come all this way." Then knowing the ways of pups, especially dark ones he added. "Not that there is anything wrong with that. Perhaps she feels more comfortable at home." It saddened him to know what lie in wait in these pup's future. On the question of who he was he laughed again, a friendly laugh. His tassle wagged and he lowered his head towards them as if to tell a secret. "Well children...would you believe that you have an uncle? And not just any uncle but the biggest baddest wolf in all the desert lands." Then with the vitality of a young one he hopped forward and playfully swatted at Mercy who giggling rolled over and struggled to right herself, immediatley assuming the play position. A small snarl came from her muzzle and she charged at her newly found uncle latching onto his ear. "Get him Dae!" She shouted with glee. Odin was a stoic sort of pup and didn't really like to play. He was strange for a pup, with one blind milky eye, seeing things that no one else did. He sat, turning when he noticed Damean was near, he smiled at his father, his tail wagging slightly.

Despair laughed and rolled over giving himself as a playground for the pups. He noticed that one of them was a sickly looking thing and he pitied the pup for the family he had been born into. They all looked so much like him and his sisters had when they were younger....Akiko had been so small but she had risen up and fought for her respect. Hopefully the small lad would be able to do the same.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:09 am

Jaded

Jaded's ears perked to Jafen's words and she sighed heavily at his questions. She could understand his concern if Damean was his family and she noted the elder wolf's position relax. She flicked a tawny ear and swallowed. "First of all Jafren. I want to let you know that I love Damean. I want nothing more than to be by his side. That said I must say I wasn't happy to hear of the spawning of the whelps, but I cannot hold it against their innocence. Damean had already done that before he called me mate. There was nothing I could have done." she said softly. The very words made her jealous. Those pups should be hers by right. She flicked her ear again and continued. "And as far as Midnight Meadow's goes well I can understand Damean's concern. Exodus resides there and she is like a daughter to me...plus I have been informed that another by the name of Cinder will be birthing Damean's grandchildren. So I can understand the desire to protect those things even if others cant."

Jaded paused and frowned slightly. "I knew Damean's mate before was named Lilith and as far as I know she still lives. I had known of no other." she said and her eyes seemed to loose a little of their light. So many stresses she burdened. And now she was no longer a second mate but a third. "Will you tell me?" she asked and blinked her emerald gems.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:55 pm

Daenerys

Daenery's smirked at Despair's words about her sister being afraid. It was humorous to think so but she knew she had stayed to get wrapped around mother's paw. That was the way Damkira worked. Her snowy ears flicked forward and she grinned as he spoke excitedly about him being their uncle. Dae's small tail whipped back and forth and needed no prompting from her sister to charge in and leap upon her now rolled over uncle and standing on his chest grabbed at his neck and tucked the skin there growling playfully. She looked over at Killian and smiled. "Come on Killian." she beckoned trying to encourage her brother.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Petra watched as the wolves continued to pile in, many of them large, all heralding from the same gene pool it seemed. The amount of new wolves was unnerving, and she looked to Damean as he sought their audience. And just then, a whole new bunch of wolves arrived, and it seemed overwhelming. She huddled closer to Blade, until she realized their King knew these new faces, quite well it seemed. Ah, at last they had an advantage. New allies to the keep the pack balanced. Leafy green orbs watched, ears high and attentive as Damean introduced his kin, and Evander turned to she and Blade, asking to speak with them as the strongest of the pack. Her ears flicked back; she hardly considered herself strongest. She knew her skills were useful and needed, and her hunting abilities were quite remarkable, but other than that, she had little rank amongst these wolves.

Still, it felt good to be acknowledged, and she knew Damean thought highly of his most trusted wolves, and she was aware she was one of them. She glanced to Akiko as she gave an irritated look as she was disincluded from the meeting, and frowned. Poor Akiko. Too many misjudged her. Sighing, there was nothing she could do, so she looked to Evander again, dipping her head and giving a guarded smile. "As long as we are not needed currently," she said softly, "I don't see why we can't spare a little time." She glanced to Blade, seeking his approval. She didn't see why they shouldn't get acquainted with Damean's kin, though they did not need to share every personal detail. Looking back to Evander, her tall ears stood forward as she began to speak. "As you know, I am Petra," she said shyly, "I am a Healer here, and a quick hunter too." She did not want to boast much, but these were the only things she was good at, and she felt she was taught by the best in both areas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Blade tilted his head, when Akiko wasn't mentioned as strong by Evander. He showed not expression at this, but thought you'll regret underestimating her if you agitate her enough... Although it did somewhat bother him that she wasn't seen as strong, it may some how work to their advantage. If even Damean's brother underestimated her... True, it still wasn't fair, but sometimes, you just had to deal with it until the opportune time. He wondered where he and the other wolf had come from, though, as it was mentioned that their companions had died. It reminded him of his travels from the north, but he hadn't been born that far north- just enough to be exposed to snow during the winter.

He nodded, as Petra mentioned they did have time to chat. He waited until she was finished and then said after a few seconds, "Despite my used name, I'm not the type who would engage in battle unless need be, as Damean had mentioned. I'm more of a tactician suited for travel." He didn't expand on what he meant by that, and he didn't care too much if Evander understood as spying and intelligence gathering or not. He was fine with laying most of his cards down to this stranger, as he was their alpha's brother, but Blade wouldn't be keen on elaborating unless asked to. He was using his words carefully- one might call it a small test of sorts- to see what the response would be.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Archillis could fill he was getting annoyed with this whole thing. Ivory from lifting moving a few feet to where his kin now sat. He looked at the three noticing a younger fea. She resembled Curse more then her own mother. "I'm guessing your Aditi?" He looked at Armedia giving her a nudge of greeting. When she returned it he looked to Vlad. "I figured you would have changed some in the few months apart but you still look like the same ignorant brute" He chuckled to himself a little. It was a teasing joke and Vlad knew it.

Armedia looked at the white brute as he made his way to them. She sighed letting him make the joke about Vlad before parting her kissers."So where is this Herrick?" She asked in a bit of frustration.

"Over there" Was all that Archillis said to her pointing to the brute.

Armedia sighed... He was not what she expected. He look like any other midnight, but Omisis was way more beautiful that was a for shure thing. She sat there not even offering to speak to him. He mind was racing. He better have really good talking game or she was just going to turn in Omisis way, but these thoughts stayed in her head.

Vlad watched Armedia as she looked at Herrick. How strange a fea she was. She was spontaneous and cruel. She cared not of who she hurt she did what pleased her. He snorted looking to Aditi. He softly spoke to her "I'm sorry for earlier" Was all that left his maw. Gray crystals looking at the ground. He felt weird around her and it showed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:06 pm

OOC: sorry for the misspelled words guys im kinda in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:20 am

Aditi looked to Archillis as her name was spoken, a cool glare given his way. She did not know this brute, though she already understood he was a part of the clan. She tilted her chin upward, flicking her ears at him. "Who wants to know?" she responded, her tone cold and serious. Her nature was broken as Archillis looked over to Vlad, the strange brute who'd been staring at her earlier, teasing him with some stinging words; she smirked. He deserved it. Glancing away from the members of her clan, her kin, she let her gaze skim over the rest of the wolves that resided here in Jabbar. She recognized Damean, for her mother had told her about him and the whelps that had nursed alongside herself, Icarus and Dracul Jr. White-blue crystals flickered over the others, then finally rested back on Archillis. He probably wouldn't have appreciated her snappy remark, but she figured she probably didn't care.

----------------

Herrick was overwhelmed by the rush of wolves, the questions, the talking and the arguing, so he let himself fade into the background as he was forgotten. However, he noticed a few more of the clan had arrived, and decided it was time to greet them. As he trotted over, he heard his name and saw an attractive femora looking his way; his ears flicked back as she did not seem pleased with what she saw. Furrowing his brow, he did not yet know who all these wolves were, so he made his presence known as he sat amongst his kind. "Greetings, I am Herrick," he said to those that he did not recognize, tipping his maw to Archilles and Dracul Jr and Aditi. Of course he knew his cousin and his own children, though he couldn't say he felt very attached to any of them. But it was nice to see a familiar face in an unwelcoming atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Archillis growled a bit as Aditi spoke. Crystals turning red he spoke to her "I wish to know and while you stay here orders go threw me first." His tone not even showing he was mad, It was soft and sweet. teasing in a way. It was is crystals that gave away his frustration. Feas where annoying to him. Always demanding. Always so snappy. He snorted looking at Herrick as he approached. "Nice to see you cousin." He wasted no time throwing the news on him. "Armedia is your match from Dracul." He said pointing his nose in the direction of the mahogany marked female.

Armedia watched Herrick as he spoke. Hazel crystals watching with a bit more interest. She moved her tail rapping it around her base. She licked her maw letting her crystals move from Herrick to Archillis over to Aditi. She looked to Vlad giving the male a nudge noticing how awkward he felt. She tried comforting him.

Vlad looked at Herrick a he spoke then looked at Armedia accepting her comforting nudge. She was like his sister always making sure he was okay. He looked at Aditi giving the fea a nudge. He cared not if she snapped at him. He wanted the awkwardness to go away.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:46 pm

A devious look came upon Aditi's face as she saw the irritation flash through Archilles' neon red orbs, though his tone hid any of the frustration he felt within. But the eyes gave it all away. Clearly he had not enjoyed the way she spoke. Flicking an ear, she shrugged. "Very well, I shall be sure not to overstep my boundaries around you," she said, her voice sickly sweet to match his. Narrowing her eyes she turned away and looked to Vlad, forgetting that she hadn't acknowledged him at all. She nodded to him, though her look was not too friendly. "I would not be so disturbed by your presence if you ceased that hungry stare," she said, letting her annoyance be known, but not snapping at him. He seemed awkward or shy for some reason, so she gave him a little softness, but that was all she would show.

------------

Herrick was surprised as Archillis acknowledged him quite quickly, and gave him the news that this attractive lady was to be his mate. An interested eyebrow rose as he looked her way and he stood to all fours to move closer to her. He inhaled her scent as he drew near, and sat down nearby. "I feel pretty lucky right about now," he had to say, "Armedia... what an interesting name for a beauty such as yourself." He smirked. He knew he was not original in his words, but he spoke his thoughts openly to her. Besides, she was going to have to put up with him either way if Dracul had matched them, even if she didn't like what he had to say. He would try to make this the best experience he could for both of them, but he'd never been around another lady other than Cira, so this was something new for him.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Jafred looked at Jaded, his eyes were serious as he did so and he sighed sitting down and taking in a breath that he held for quite some time before he released it in onslaught of words. "Damean was always the gentler of the pack. Yes, we were all raised in the dark and taught to hate those of the opposing side but Damean never saw it that way. He never understood how there could be so much difference in the packs because of allignment when they were all the same. They were all one set of wolves with a head, feet, tails, and the same type of heart beat. Damean never could quite get into the whole 'war' thing, but he did as he was told.

He was matched with a young woman when he was two, and she held every quality that Damean himself had. Not quite the understanding of the alpha. Now, this is the part you know and he will never know because he can't accept it. When his mate whelped their first litter of pups, which was to be the first of many that he would raise with her to think their way. Damean Jager...he would be the one to tie the packs together. But a bear came and slaughtered the whelps. Or so, that is the story he believes. It's not true, the alpha did so and the bear was cover up. There was no way Damean would let any walking creature get away from this mess and it was set in his heart to kill the beast.

The scar on his body is proof of such a thing. Battle and hell and there was blood and loss and his first mate died from the hands of Damean's own alpha, and he wasn't even murdered for it. That's his story, after that, he left, once his wound was healed enough that he could move freely without aid he went out on his own and no one had heard of him till...well. Till he came to us months ago, asking for help. He asked for as many as possible to come and aid the packs in which he described. And to find his neice? I have no idea what's going on Jaded, but there is something very unsettling about these lands. Chaos and Order are so different, and yet. Damean wants to calm them down completely... I don't know what else to do but to hope our purpose here will be of use... Evander fears for Damean's safety, specially being a dark king and not wanting the war to happen so strongly as anyone else..."

Jafren looked at Jaded now, his words finished though he had so much on his mind. "I like you Jaded. I've met many a fae who think themselves highly for being mates with a king, when in all honesty you don't look like you're here to lead, you are here to be with him...even if he sways away every so often." He smiled at her and waited for her own reply to what he had said.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Archillis looked at Aditi letting his orbs set to there white blue." Ur most defently my niece" He said softly with a smile. He learned quickly you get very little out of being mad all the time. He looked at his kin "I'm leaving to find Gladiator the brute is around here somewhere. You need me just call" With that the ivory male disappeared into the shadows.

Armedia looked at Herrick letting her crystals watch the male. "Hmmm..." was all that left her maw. She let his scent flush her nears as he spoke to her. Hazel crystals turning to look at Vlad then moving a bit closer to Herrick. Her attention fully on him. "So why is it your not slightly colored like your brother? You two are both uniquely marked. I just find it weird you have no trace of gold." She said softly to him.

Vlad listened as Aditi spoke. "Forgive me for earlier. Just you stunned me. I have never seen a fea quite as beautiful as you" His tone was soft for only her to hear. He stood shaking his pelt then sitting back down. He looked at Armedia who seemed to be getting into a conversation with Herrick. He sighed then looked back at Aditi waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:10 am

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Rawbones

There had been no success outside the lands of Jabbar like he had hoped for in his search of a woman worthy to carry his offspring. He could not mount just any broad that came his way, tempting as it was in his state of mind; no, she had to be strong with a good head on her shoulders. The lone lands yielded nothing of the sorts - just a mindless old crone with nothing good to offer. Rawbones had turned from her, disinterested, though still lusting for the completion of his life. He could not die with no one to carry out his legacy. He knew the years were numerous ahead of him, but if he waited too long, death would creep up on him without a warning. He could not take that chance. He had to push now.

As his paws carried him back into the mainlands, the low murmurings of many voices filled his dulling ears. Before he knew it, a crowd of many unfamiliar faces beseiged him, and he paused momentarily to take in his surroundings. Damean was still there, as well as many others he had seen before he'd left. Silver orbs searched eagerly for one lady in particular, and he was relieved when he at last spotted Jaded off to the side speaking with a stranger. Tail flicking upward, Rawbones marched over to Damean, tipping his maw in respect for the great brute. "Greetings, Damean," he said, seating himself comfortably nearby his friend, though all he wanted to do was move right now, "Are all of these wolves new? Do you know them?" He had to ask, to know whether he should keep his guard up or if he could at least feel a little relaxed in his own home.

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye tilted her head to looked up at Zaiaku as his tail touched hers, and she coudln't help but to smirk. "Interesting indeed," she murmured, then glanced to the wolves of the pack. It was almost too easy the way she manipulated another into thinking things were well with a few mere words, words that were only slightly twisted from the truth. Zai was right, they were boring. A bunch of fools, really. But she wouldn't say so, not out loud. Not unless they really deserved to hear it. A new flood of wolves seemed to come out of nowhere, and Bloodeye furrowed her brow. Damean seemed to know all of them. His numbers were growing for wolves that knew and worshipped him. She still had no allies save for Zai, as it seemed those big Midnight wolves were all set on serving the alpha here. Their attitudes seemed to get the best of them at times, so perhaps they could be swayed with pretty words. She snickered at the thought.

Ears perked and her attention was drawn to a sudden, brave black bird. She watched it as it pecked the ground so close, hopping closer like it saw something interesting right under Zaiaku's pads. Raising a brow, she shifted her eyes, spotting the bird's master not far from she and Zai. He seemed to be watching them, ever so secretly that she would never have known had she not bothered to look. She watched him, keeping her peripheral vision on the bird as it hopped daringly close, until at last it pecked at Zai's toe. With a beastly snarl, Bloodeye lunged at the bird as it hopped away, her eyes still set on Crow. Her teeth snapped inches away from the crow - she had no intention of killing it, she merely wanted to see what his master was up to, playing this secret spy game with his little birdie. What was he going to do? Provide her with a little entertainment for the moment, perhaps? Or maybe Zai would take action ahead of her, and she could sit back this time.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:27 am

Aditi grinned as Archillis calmed down and acknowledged her as his kin. She supposed it felt alright to be a part of this big family, harsh as they were amongst each other. She nodded to him as he set off on business. Well, at least he offered to be helpful. That was more than she could say about some of these wolves. Glancing back to Vlad, she flicked an ear. Should she forgive him? She had never found a reason to just forgive someone because they asked. Should she try it out this time? No, she didn't think so. She was about to turn him down but she let him keep talking, and suddenly she felt herself almost blushing. Beautiful? Did he really just say that? Her eyes flashed a neon red, feeling hotly embarassed; she glanced around, relieved to find that no one was nearby, and he had been quiet enough so that none but herself would hear him.

Her eyes fixed back on him, she growled lowly. "I suppose I can forgive you," she said, blinking her eyes slowly as they reverted to their beautiful blue-white hue, "But... don't think you can just get away with stuff 'cause you can talk nice." Though she was embarassed by his words, she admitted inwardly that she had never been called beautiful before, and it made her delightfully giddy; she wasn't sure whether that was good or bad, and she tried to quell the feeling before she felt like a fool for it.

----------------

Herrick grinned, feeling warm as Armedie moved closer to him, her attention all on him. Oh, she was beautiful - gorgeous. He could barely hear her talk as his mind wandered dark and nasty alleyways. As she paused, waiting for him to answer, he shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts but the haze of lust still hung like a cloud in his brain, fogging up everything. "I'm not like my brother.." he murmured, showing off his fangs for a moment, "I'm glad I don't got a hint of that sunny colour on my pelt; I was built for the shadows, baby." He didn't know why he spoke the way he did, but he knew he needed to impress her, and if she had taken notice of Omisis, then he needed to make sure she saw as lowly as possible of him. He knew his brother was strong and vicious, but he wasn't going to let that interfere with the mate that had been assigned to him.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:01 pm

Jaded

Jaded flicked her auds forward to catch this elder wolves. Damean was the gentle soul of the pack. She wondered secretly what his birth pack was like then if he was considered gentle. His very name kept most wolven from their lands. She leaned in closer as she was told a dark family secret and pinned her ears in the horror of it all. "I do not understand how an alpha could slaughter his own grandchildren. My heart is dark Jafred but it still beats." She sighed and glanced over at her mate and a new understanding filled her green eyes. She looked back to the elder and shook her head. She didn't even know how a pack could stand by and be okay with that kind of merciless slaughter. She felt bad for being angry at her mate...he had suffered so much loss in love ...no wonder.

It explained his behavior but it still didn't make it right though Jaded loved the dark king so much that she would forgive him again. She glanced over to Damean once more and caught sight of her friend, Rawbones and the tip of her tail wagged gently. She was glad he returned. She sighed and looked at Jafred. "Thank you Jafred. You have opened my eyes and I thank you for that too my friend." she said. "I never desired to be an alphess. It wasn't Damean's rank that drew me to him. Though now that I hold the rank I try to uphold it well so Damean doesn't worry when he leaves." Her tail curled around her feet and there was a soft sadness to her tone when she said the word leaves. "I do just want to be with him. Your observations are correct. I will however try to help him lead the best I can..."
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Vlad looked at her and gave her a short smile. He quickly ignored her comment and continued to talk to her. "Have you always lived her?" He asked softly. His crystals now falling into place with hers. He sent a bit of a shy sense threw him so he played it off and looked twords Armedia and Herrick then back to her. He waited for her reply.

Armedia couldn't help but laugh. He was funny that was a good thing. She looked him over as his ebony pelt shinned some. He was handsome in his own way. His words about Omisis sent her laughing even more "But if you where a true warrior there is no need to hide in the shadows." Her words where teasing. She wanted to see his reaction to her smart ass ways. She was paired with this male and perhaps Dracul was onto something.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:57 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Akiko10

Eyes cast on the dark figure of Damean who seemed hesitant in answering her. And before he made comment Rawbones was beside him, come back from some miscellaneous adventure. Nodding her head a fraction to the bru she looked at her brother who played with the pups and with a sigh that was feather soft she drifted away. Akiko felt weary, with all of these happenings and no progress she felt everything seemed so pointless. What was the use of anything? Perhaps when she was younger she could have found the passion to stir up the pot.

The Midnight wolves were here, and they lurked amongst themselves doing their clan business. What drove her feet in their direction she didn't know but she was before the group of wolves and there was a steely flint in her eyes. "Why did you come here? Surely you must know that Damean does not take kindly to your kinsman." When she looked at their eyes Gladiators own shifting ones were implanted in her mind. The large white soldier who had stayed so faithfully at her side...then vanished. Anger stirred in her belly an she felt her muscles tensing.

Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:50 pm

His own attention moved over the new wolves, all of which seem to stream from an unknown source. Damean appeared to know them, so there was clearly no threat, no reason to start a blood thirst. What’d he do to begin a fight, he was itching for some action, the drama and over all stupidity was beginning to toll on him. Why were words always exchanged, when ivories were used for other purposes? Change was inevitable, it was already occurring, how far would it go? All out war, between the alignments? It seemed plausible, and yet there were alliances between the alignments. Of course, any beginning to a war was a trigger, one thing that just set off everyone. An assassination? Or thievery? So many choices, so many options to create chaos. And wasn’t that his best attribute? A false witness that speaks lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. His once minions had him down to a point, Zai was every bit the sins that his name meant. Though only in theory here, these lands ruled over him, oppose to the way he ruled over his home. Here, his talents were merely thoughts.

His own attention was torn, not averted, by an annoying peck to his mitts. A low growl issued from his jowls, but stopped short of lunging. Oceans swept over Bloodeye’s frame as she went after the bird first, stopping mere inches from the feathered creature. Averting from Bloodeye, Zaiaku looked over towards the master of the bird. Itching for a fight, what would a master do if his slave was attacked? Zai smirked, the dark handsome smirk that stated his mischievous thoughts. Zaiaku quickly tossed some dirt the bird’s way, hoping to get its master’s full attention. Another growl, and he looked at Bloodeye. He would deal with it this time, if the bruja wished to snoop around, he would have to deal with consequences.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Armedia pinned her ears back as the Ivory fea came closer. Her scent was interesting indeed. "Kinsman? who is it you speak of. There is a lot of us." Her crystals watched her closely form shifting slightly. The way she held herself seemed to be beta but she could be wrong. Then her mind scanned itself remembering Dracul's stories of this place but still nothing came to her.

"Gladiator dumb one" Vlad said softly to Armedia. He listened to the drama of the ones who hated there clan. He payed close attention and was really good at memorizing things. He looked at Akiko moving his dark gray form to a more presentable form. "I suppose we were sent here to make peace... Gladiator is here somewhere." Vlad watched looking for the fea's reaction. If she was who she thought her reaction would seem priceless at the sound of his name and him being here.

His steps where soft... Stealth like... He moved quietly to the small fall on the far end of the land. This place had been his home for many many years and he knew where exactly to go to avoid the pack. To avoid the alpha. Only one would be able to find him, but he doubted she would come here. Or if she even ventured this far out anymore. His memories flooded his brain. Memories of there walks around the boarders. Of how she felt next to him. He sighed, form still moving quietly threw the paths. He moved in zig zags to send whoever was following off his sent. He looked around noticing a tree. He then maneuvered his way up jumping from a near by bolder to the top. He then went the opposite way. Taking the long way to his old cave. Apon his arrival he looked around sniffing the ground. It was just as they left it. The scents where old. How old he didn't know. He moved over to a bedding he had made a long time ago. He sighed laying his form down. Her scent was everywhere and at last he felt himself relax. The scents sent a feeling of relief. Enough to where he could actually sleep. It had been years that he tried to sleep and couldn't find comfort in anything but her memories. Which only lasted a little before the nightmares set in again. As he drifted he let all guards down. This was his home. Where his heart was and he felt no need to have his guard up. No one would find him here. So he slept...

Archillis moved threw the forest his nose still firm on the ground trying to catch his sent again. He had lost it a few yards back and couldn't catch it again. He sighed. "Maybe he will come around when things are more settled." Archillis said to himself. He turned around heading back to the main area. Once he arrived he noticed Akiko speaking to the others. His ears flicked at the sound of Gladiator's name. He moved over Ivory form sitting next to Akiko. He resembled his uncle more then any and he knew it. The last time he had seen Akiko he was a whelp not even a year yet. And here he sat before her two years later. How time flies. "Hello my lady" He said in his usual calm collected tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next