Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3   Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:05 pm

here you are! I hope it's everything you were looking forward to, or close enough:

Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3 NjaGkRB
Back to top Go down
Alvarez Marcello

Number of posts : 4
Pawprints : 7
Registration date : 2013-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3   Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:11 pm

Thankies ^-^ I already read the rules though. Theeen~ I will just head and sign my name there and after that post my character profile. >;D<
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3   Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:19 am

Hey Alvarez I'm Silent the site manager, as _silvers_ said we're pretty sensitive when it comes to using peoples artwork around here so a link to the original copy would be good as well as the information on the artist. Permission from the artist would be best in all scenarios, some people consider things like this stealing. Just keep that in mind for next time, and welcome to FNI. Smile Yes you put whatever you want in your profile, however long or short. The more detail the better though. You don't need to do a roleplay sample in the profile, just keep in mind that we have a minimum word count of 90 words. Tables are allowed here as well, as long as they don't stretch the board. Lastly before you do any of this please head on over to the information board and read the rules, after that please 'sign' your name on the rules response thread. We look forward to having you join the site!
-Silent
Manager

P.s. Please be patient with the designers as well. ^^
Back to top Go down
Alvarez Marcello

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3   Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:33 pm

Yushies. :3 Still need to post my profile though.

I was wondering, can I post my profile like only like Name,Gender,Age,Height,Weight, Wolf Summary [Apparance & Personality] And a role play example? :o3

Also, are tables allowed here? And if you don't mind could you please work on one with that image? <3 Just if you have time Silver-Sama. ^-^
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3   Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Awesome, thank you very much. I just don't like to steal artwork or antyhing, some artists are really sensitive about that. Also, out of curiosity, do you plan on playing here with us on fni?
Back to top Go down
Alvarez Marcello

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3   Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:49 am

I Know only the first name, Banshee if thats helping. ^•^

Also thank you very muchies. Huggles. >Very Happy<
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3   Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:20 am

sure, I can do this, but the one thing I have to ask is... this looks like artwork, like somebody designed it, not just took a photo of it. would you by any chance have the artist's name?
Back to top Go down
Alvarez Marcello

PostSubject: Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3   Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:06 pm

• Name of Character: Alvarez Marcello

• Alignment: Neutral

• Picture(s) of Character (Including Links):

• Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3 M_bmp11

• Background Picture(s): I would like to keep the real background of the photo if that's ok. Very Happy

• Extras: "She would hunt my dreams, and feed my demons."

• Specifications: I would like to make her coat a sanguine red. Her eyes should be more like honey. ANd if you can to make the lavander crystal around her neck and the green mark around her right paw brighter that would be so magnific. This photo should inspire class and elegance and I heard both of you are really good so Im sure I will be stunned by how amazing it will look. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3   Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top And Whipped Cream? :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Site Pages Archive :: .Designers :: .Requests-
Jump to: