Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Image Theft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Image Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Image Theft   Image Theft Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:28 pm

Thank goodness that has been resolved. I couldn't believe it when I saw that. Like, I've seen people use an image that wasn't theirs, or blend artwork into their images... but using an entire layout, buttons, images, etc. And stealing characters, and even posts? COMON! Why even have a roleplay site at all if you're not using your own creativity while doing so? XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Image Theft Empty
PostSubject: Image Theft   Image Theft Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Alright as some of us on here already know there was a site who stole pretty much our entire forum layout. Just wanted to assure you guys that the situation has been handled and I have also received a private message from another site pinpointing the most likely suspect. I have banned this person as well as an IP address that was associated with (If there I more I am unsure) theft activity. If you have any personal images I would suggest you go to Google Images and hit the little camera icon and upload your pictures and do a search to make sure that no more of the images have been taken/put somewhere else. It was indicated this this person has been stealing in an ongoing fashion and I'm hoping that the dumbass has lost our url.

And that is all Smile
-Silent
Back to top Go down

Image Theft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .Management-
Jump to: